PDA

View Full Version : Who Stays/Who Goes?

KlausC
08-18-2010, 11:56 AM
So when the Fins finish 4-12 this season, who do you think stays and who do you think goes?

I say Parcells "retires" and Sporano along with his entire staff gets the axe.

WesternNYDolfan
08-18-2010, 03:37 PM
What are the drugs you are on, and where can I get some...cuz they must be good

Flip Tanneflop
08-18-2010, 03:42 PM
I say after the Jets battle it out with Buffalo to see who finishes 3rd in the division. Then Rex Ryan gets clowned all over NYC and is seen as a laughingstock of the ****ing league.

JT retires for sure. He may get forced into retirement if he tries to meet a Lousaka Polite block in week 3.

I say the team starts to turn on Ryan after they start losing and he is still talking all that ****. The whole thing will be a ****ing circus after a 1-4 start and it will spiral out of control from there. Sanchez throws a bunch of picks, Shonn Green reveals himself to NOT BE Thomas Jones, and Cromartie gets toasted on the reg, especially when teams are pounding those fake *** pussified guys the Jets play on the front 7.

Meanwhile the phins cruise into the playoffs after capturing their 2nd division championship in 3 years.

Clipse
08-18-2010, 03:53 PM
I say after the Jets battle it out with Buffalo to see who finishes 3rd in the division. Then Rex Ryan gets clowned all over NYC and is seen as a laughingstock of the ****ing league.

JT retires for sure. He may get forced into retirement if he tries to meet a Lousaka Polite block in week 3.

I say the team starts to turn on Ryan after they start losing and he is still talking all that ****. The whole thing will be a ****ing circus after a 1-4 start and it will spiral out of control from there. Sanchez throws a bunch of picks, Shonn Green reveals himself to NOT BE Thomas Jones, and Cromartie gets toasted on the reg, especially when teams are pounding those fake *** pussified guys the Jets play on the front 7.

Meanwhile the phins cruise into the playoffs after capturing their 2nd division championship in 3 years.

Over/under on amount of weeks before Jet fans call for Clemons to start? Last year it was 6. I take the under. Sanchez could easily have close to 15 INT's by week 6.

Ricky_Fan34
08-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Haha that's laughable. Miami wins minimum 8 games. Jets will win 9 maximum. I will be shocked if the jets make the playoffs.

KlausC
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Haha that's laughable. Miami wins minimum 8 games. Jets will win 9 maximum. I will be shocked if the jets make the playoffs.

After they start out 0-8 Brandon Marshall will start raping puppies all over south beach.

ArmyFin7
08-22-2010, 09:57 AM
After they start out 0-8 Brandon Marshall will start raping puppies all over south beach.

Ouch.....Sanchez looked like he might have gotten raped last night....he definately screwed the pooch....Pennington had more yards in 1 pass last night....

I bet Rex won't have a meltdown on Sanchez on hard knocks like he did the 2nd stringers though.

Vaark
08-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Well Casey Johnson is gone; I predict Woodie follows next doing a Rockefeller.

Vaark
08-22-2010, 11:15 AM

and even if what Lance Bass is doing to Sanchez is consensual, isn't it still statutory rape in spirit when considering The Taco's emotional age?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/34ffofb-1.jpg