PDA

View Full Version : Better LUCK Next Year!!!!!!!



PYPER
12-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Nah, nah, nah Naaaa..............., Nah, nah, nah Naaaa.......

Hey-ey yeah..........GOOD BYE



NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2003 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS



AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Prime Time
12-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Congratulations. You guys earned this win. See ya in the playoffs.

zevo
12-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Congratulations. You guys earned this win. See ya in the playoffs.


keep dreamin, u aint goin anywhere near the playoffs!

PYPER
12-07-2003, 08:18 PM
As Jim Mora once said:

Playoffs!!!? Playoffs!!!?

You guys just need to focus on NOT losing four straight.

You've got Philly, at Buffalo, and then the Jets. I'd say the playoffs are looking like a pype dream.

ShutDown23
12-07-2003, 08:18 PM
Wow...I agree with Zevo! IF the Phins make the playoffs we will just lose in the 1st round, I hope we lose out and get a better draft pick.

Boone
12-07-2003, 08:22 PM
playoffs? we aint makin playoffs this year...look ahead to next year...

ac_lanham
12-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Boone
playoffs? we aint makin playoffs this year...look ahead to next year...

Hate to agree but I'm kinda hopin for the same thing....No point in getting to the playoffs and getting blasted in Rd. 1

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by ac_lanham


Hate to agree but I'm kinda hopin for the same thing....No point in getting to the playoffs and getting blasted in Rd. 1

Looking for a better draft pick at 8-5?:lolcry:

Gotta love Fin Fans. Hard core as they come!:chuckle:

Well we'll do what we can to help with your "goal" on the 21st!:roflmao: :roflmao:

TerryTate
12-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Zevo, you arent allowed to talk, come back if u can beat the phins this month, the Bills still look like cr@p :lol:

Biggunndunn
12-08-2003, 03:21 AM
fin fans have no heart...its sad :(

zevo
12-08-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Zevo, you arent allowed to talk, come back if u can beat the phins this month, the Bills still look like cr@p :lol:

#2 ranked D in the league baby!!!!!!!

TerryTate
12-08-2003, 08:38 AM
What are you, 6-7? :lol: We are 8-5, and we beat you 17-7...

#2 ranked Defense in the league? and does that give you the right to talk? Go away...

Billhoff
12-08-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
fin fans have no heart...its sad :( Just like their team!........The December SLIIIIIDE has started!:lol: :lol: :lol:

zevo
12-08-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
What are you, 6-7? :lol: We are 8-5, and we beat you 17-7...

#2 ranked Defense in the league? and does that give you the right to talk? Go away...

yes i believe that it does!

Oh yeah and Travis is better than Ricky "The fumble machine" williams!

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by zevo



keep dreamin, u aint goin anywhere near the playoffs!




Hum and this coming from a fan of a team that isn't even at 500 ...

Nice zero and keep on talking up your goats ...

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by zevo


yes i believe that it does!

Oh yeah and Travis is better than Ricky "The fumble machine" williams!



The child molester is better that Ricky ? :spit: Maybe at picking up 12 or 13 year old girls and boys :shakeno:....

Hey ZERO your post's are starting to make jerkOFFS look impressive...

:goof:

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by PYPER
As Jim Mora once said:

Playoffs!!!? Playoffs!!!?

You guys just need to focus on NOT losing four straight.

You've got Philly, at Buffalo, and then the Jets. I'd say the playoffs are looking like a pype dream.





:confused: Real nice .... The guy gives congrats to your team and you show how slimy and imbecilic the patsie fans really are !!

I would almost classify YOU as billy goat fan.. And that is lower than low can get !!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey Marino!:moon:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
fin fans have no heart...its sad :(




:roflmao: Yucki fans have no Brains !!! Even more sad ....

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Just like their team!........The December SLIIIIIDE has started!:lol: :lol: :lol:



Just like the same old billy goats except they will wait to stake their claim to their residence in the AFC East base-ment .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




The child molester is better that Ricky ? :spit: Maybe at picking up 12 or 13 year old girls and boys :shakeno:....

Hey ZERO your post's are starting to make jerkOFFS look impressive...

:goof:

:lol:

Marino1983

Let's see TH vs Ricky "don't lose that #" Williams

Travis has more yards, more YPC, fewer fumbles. Ricky has more dresses. Hmmm.....gotta go with Henry!:lol:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Let's see TH vs Ricky "don't lose that #" Williams

Travis has more yards, more YPC, fewer fumbles. Ricky has more dresses. Hmmm.....gotta go with Henry!:lol:



:spit: And since when did anyone care about YPC @$$clown ? :rolleyes: Henry has more mugshots (as a pedophile) too :yikes: ..

Not too mention I bet Travis has every Elementary school address in Barfalo listed in a black book !! :egads:

:shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

zevo
12-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Just like the same old billy goats except they will wait to stake their claim to their residence in the AFC East base-ment .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Marino1983

I believe the Jets are last! Come on I know Dullphelon fans r slow and stupid but work with me on this one!

6-7 is > 5-8

zevo
12-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
Hey Marino!:moon:

I'd be careful mooning marino, he might stab ya in the a$$!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by zevo


I believe the Jets are last! Come on I know Dullphelon fans r slow and stupid but work with me on this one!

6-7 is > 5-8



Ah yeah, speaking of slow,, if you would learn how to read you might be able to comprehend my response in that I stated - "Just like the same old billy goats except they will wait to stake their claim to their residence in the AFC East base-ment ....."- !!!:rolleyes:

I know this asking alot from a billy goat fan that has selected his IQ (ZERO) as her screen name but please try .... :shakeno:

:wave:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:spit: And since when did anyone care about YPC @$$clown ? :rolleyes: Henry has more mugshots (as a pedophile) too :yikes: ..

Not too mention I bet Travis has every Elementary school address in Barfalo listed in a black book !! :egads:

:shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

YPC doesn't matter? :bry: :bry:
Go back to your field hockey game Danielle!

TH is no pedophile, the girl said she wanted to go, she looked old enough, she said she was 18, what was he supposed to do, ask for ID?:lol:

At least TH isn't a dress wearing, girly man voiced, cross-dresser like Ricky.:cheer: :peebs: :missmeth: :monkeyr:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by zevo


I'd be careful mooning marino, he might stab ya in the a$$!:lol: :lol: :lol:


No not a chance ... But you have just revealed YOUR sexual preference though!!!! :eek2:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


YPC doesn't matter? :bry: :bry:
Go back to your field hockey game Danielle!

TH is no pedophile, the girl said she wanted to go, she looked old enough, she said she was 18, what was he supposed to do, ask for ID?:lol:

At least TH isn't a dress wearing, girly man voiced, cross-dresser like Ricky.:cheer: :peebs: :missmeth: :monkeyr:




:shakeno: Oh DUMB@$$ of billy goat land,, what is the rushing champion based on ??? "Answer" TOTAL yards in a season ........... No wonder YOU are clueless in trying to respond in "smack" .. :roflmao:

Yeah right ( TH is no pedophile) that is why he was fined,, and most people know better than screw around if there is any doubt of someones age..

Of course in Henrys case he just likes them very very very very young ... :eek:

:sleep:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

zevo
12-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Hey Marino , so what colored thong you askin santa for this year?

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by zevo
Hey Marino , so what colored thong you askin santa for this year?


:lolcry:

Did YOU spend the last hour thinking this response up ?

Maybe you should take some more time,,, like a week or even a month...

So very sad ZERO .....

:spit:

Marino1983

zevo
12-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983



:lolcry:

Did YOU spend the last hour thinking this response up ?

Maybe you should take some more time,,, like a week or even a month...

So very sad ZERO .....

:spit:

Marino1983

So your a big fat MO. Deal with it and move on! I'm sure your mother always knew you were! There are other things to life, like watching the dullphelons annual slide out of the playofff race in december!

Merry Christmas!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





:shakeno: Oh DUMB@$$ of billy goat land,, what is the rushing champion based on ??? "Answer" TOTAL yards in a season ........... No wonder YOU are clueless in trying to respond in "smack" .. :roflmao:

Yeah right ( TH is no pedophile) that is why he was fined,, and most people know better than screw around if there is any doubt of someones age..

Of course in Henrys case he just likes them very very very very young ... :eek:

:sleep:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Ricky's lost it. The only thing he's champion of is wearing dresses. YPC matters because give it to the dress wearing fairy 3 times and you still have to punt! Or maybe adding up to ten is what you fish call MODERN MATH!
:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by zevo


So your a big fat MO. Deal with it and move on! I'm sure your mother always knew you were! There are other things to life, like watching the dullphelons annual slide out of the playofff race in december!

Merry Christmas!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:




Oh ZERO I know that it is very difficult,, YOU being a dumb@$$ billygoat fan and all but can't YOU even try to respond in some semblance of "smack" ??

I guess that it is asking just a little TOO much of a fan of a team that reeks of embarrassing s-b appearances .... :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Oh ZERO I know that it is very difficult,, YOU being a dumb@$$ billygoat fan and all but can't YOU even try to respond in some semblance of "smack" ??

I guess that it is asking just a little TOO much of a fan of a team that reeks of embarrassing s-b appearances .... :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
The pic in your sig always brings a smile to my face...where there was Danny, there was a certain Bills victory:D

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Ricky's lost it. The only thing he's champion of is wearing dresses. YPC matters because give it to the dress wearing fairy 3 times and you still have to punt! Or maybe adding up to ten is what you fish call MODERN MATH!
:lol: :lol:




We will see how Ricky has 'lost it" when he runs all over the OVERPAID ,,, OVERRATED,,, group of semi pro castoffs that YOU call a defense !!

Hey does Henry try to influence the up coming opponets by trying to fix up the defense with 13 year olds ? I hear that Travis has a passion for ANY female (OR MALE) under 11 .. :shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
"We will see how Ricky has 'lost it" when he runs all over the OVERPAID ,,, OVERRATED,,, group of semi pro castoffs that YOU call a defense !!"

read it and weep Morono1983 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=def&league=nfl&order=true&season=2&year=2003)

btw, more money is invested in your defense:lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

The pic in your sig always brings a smile to my face...where there was Danny, there was a certain Bills victory:D




But seeing J Kelly in a s-b :roflmao: was easy money.... A loss was guaranteed with kellys mere presence on the field !!

:D

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





But seeing J Kelly in a s-b :roflmao: was easy money.... A loss was guaranteed with kellys mere presence on the field !!

:D

Marino1983
but he owned the Dolphins, and Danny boy...Marino had the bills logo branded on his *** cause he was owned:lol:

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





We will see how Ricky has 'lost it" when he runs all over the OVERPAID ,,, OVERRATED,,, group of semi pro castoffs that YOU call a defense !!

Hey does Henry try to influence the up coming opponets by trying to fix up the defense with 13 year olds ? I hear that Travis has a passion for ANY female (OR MALE) under 11 .. :shakeno:

:wave:

Marino1983

Why not wear those retarded orange uniforms on the 21st? Not that you boys play isn't funny enough. Those unis are so hideous they ought to draw a flag for "unnecessary ugliness".

Ricky will probably be too tired to play in 2 weeks. If he has the guts to show up we're gona stuff him like a Christmas turkey.

And didn't your mama have you when she was 11 Danielle? That would explain the brain damage!:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Why not wear those retarded orange uniforms on the 21st? Not that you boys play isn't funny enough. Those unis are so hideous they ought to draw a flag for "unnecessary ugliness".

Ricky will probably be too tired to play in 2 weeks. If he has the guts to show up we're gona stuff him like a Christmas turkey.

And didn't your mama have you when she was 11 Danielle? That would explain the brain damage!:lol: :lol:



"Unnecessary ugliness" :spit: And you call those powder (***) blue - queer - bate girli clothes,,, uniforms ???????? :goof: :egads:

Hey,, can the mouth from WNY, Taco51 run his big mouth again? I just loved how Ricky ran over his and his **** bud (fletcher) after they both shot off THEIR BIG MOUTHS last game ....

Hum I just wonder at which point you found out who YOUR mother was ... Before she dropped YOU in farmer browns back 40 and walked away or when YOU were trying suckle milk and she cow kicked YOU in your empty mullet ???

:wave:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

but he owned the Dolphins, and Danny boy...Marino had the bills logo branded on his *** cause he was owned:lol:




J Kelly = 4 CHOKES !!!!! A Super Bowl record ....

Something to be proud of c-JERK ... :spit:

:lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





J Kelly = 4 CHOKES !!!!! A Super Bowl record ....

Something to be proud of c-JERK ... :spit:

:lol:

Marino1983
lol, but your screen name is ownership of the Buffalo Bills:lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

lol, but your screen name is ownership of the Buffalo Bills:lol:




:confused: The drug rehab is not helping is it c-JERK ?

:eek:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





:confused: The drug rehab is not helping is it c-JERK ?

:eek:

Marino1983

Bling
12-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by PYPER
Nah, nah, nah Naaaa..............., Nah, nah, nah Naaaa.......

Hey-ey yeah..........GOOD BYE



NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
2003 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS



AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tell me why again I shouldn't believe that Bostonians shouldn't have a license to breed? They all have that dumb gene.

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




"Unnecessary ugliness" :spit: And you call those powder (***) blue - queer - bate girli clothes,,, uniforms ???????? :goof: :egads:

Hey,, can the mouth from WNY, Taco51 run his big mouth again? I just loved how Ricky ran over his and his **** bud (fletcher) after they both shot off THEIR BIG MOUTHS last game ....

Hum I just wonder at which point you found out who YOUR mother was ... Before she dropped YOU in farmer browns back 40 and walked away or when YOU were trying suckle milk and she cow kicked YOU in your empty mullet ???

:wave:


:roflmao:

Marino1983

Here's an idea! Fee Fee can try that two yard pass again only this time to Spikes! It's gotta be tough to have to limit your draft to gays since no real man would ever wear those gay blade unis you wear. Maybe it's the shame that makes December such a downer every year! Oh and your mom says hi from under my desk- she can't talk though with her mouth full!:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Here's an idea! Fee Fee can try that two yard pass again only this time to Spikes! It's gotta be tough to have to limit your draft to gays since no real man would ever wear those gay blade unis you wear. Maybe it's the shame that makes December such a downer every year! Oh and your mom says hi from under my desk- she can't talk though with her mouth full!:lol: :lol:




Man do you actually want your screen name attached to THIS ? :spit:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

No wonder YOU are moving up on the most :club: ed goat fan list @$$clown.. Prime example above !!

:wave:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-13-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Man do you actually want your screen name attached to THIS ? :spit:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

No wonder YOU are moving up on the most :club: ed goat fan list @$$clown.. Prime example above !!

:wave:

Marino1983
There's a list and I'm moving up on it??

:cool2:

As to my screen name, it is merely an obvious fact which you are example one of. Now 'ol Dany Girl Marino might have been a loser and a choker, but I'm sure he'd feel disgraced with you using his namesake as a screen name. Maybe you should consider a switch: how about "*** Fin Fan".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns

There's a list and I'm moving up on it??

:cool2:

As to my screen name, it is merely an obvious fact which you are example one of. Now 'ol Dany Girl Marino might have been a loser and a choker, but I'm sure he'd feel disgraced with you using his namesake as a screen name. Maybe you should consider a switch: how about "*** Fin Fan".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"how about "*** Fin Fan&quot"

that's a little redundant, how bout just "FinFan"--same meaning, less words:lol:

finsrclowns
12-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"how about "*** Fin Fan&quot"

that's a little redundant, how bout just "FinFan"--same meaning, less words:lol:

:yes: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by finsrclowns

There's a list and I'm moving up on it??

:cool2:




Yeah and ONLY a moron billy goat fan would be proud to be on this list .. :lol:

Hum so you take a screen name to smack the posters of the m-b ?
:huh:

So I take it that you use the "@$$clown" name on ALL the wildebeest :laughat: sites you graze on ? Now that does make alot of sense now ....

:roflmao: No pole smoker the "disgrace" would be on OLD 4 CHOKING kelly ... Gotta love the NFL channel when they replay that LAST of 4 embarrassing billy goat LOSSES..

Poor little jimmy, getting his *** pancaked for 60 min on national TV ! And ALL the goat fans :boohoo: ing after the 52 -17 #$$whoopin,, Oh what fond memories that brings back .. :wave:

As far as changing YOUR screen name,, DON'T,," @$$CLOWN" fits your imbecilic self perfectly ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"how about "*** Fin Fan&quot"

that's a little redundant, how bout just "FinFan"--same meaning, less words:lol:



:rolleyes2 :sleep: "Redundant" and billy goat fans responses,,, go together like billy goats = 4 straight SUPER BOWL LOSSES .. :spit:

And must YOU keep bringing up your sexual preferences ? We all know that YOU are a transsexual c-JERK ... And how YOU also love to play pocket pool,,,, with YOUR partner ...

:escape:

:pirate:

Marino1983