PDA

View Full Version : USC officially screwed.

Angneli
12-07-2003, 08:19 PM
# 1 in both polls and they will not play in the Sugar Bowl. That is why the BCS sucks.

Canes are in a rematch with Florida State in the Orange Bowl. For those of you who don't know.

SMadison29
12-07-2003, 10:56 PM
College Football has embarrassed itself 2 years in a row when it comes to the National Champion. Last year was the phantom pass interference call that gave Ohio State the National Championship & this year by screwing the best team in the land, USC.

USC can will be co-champion after they win the Rose Bowl & are voted #1 again by the AP poll.

The BCS has to go. Well the computer polls anyway. Keep the same formula of average in polls+SOS+losses-quality wins. You know the computer polls are F'd up when Miami of Ohio is 4,6,3,& 4 by 4 of the 7 computers.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 12:19 AM
Dude, get the thought of usc being the best team out of your head!!

LSU is the best, and FINALLY people are starting to realize that.

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

LSU is the best, and FINALLY people are starting to realize that.

That's why USC is ranked first in BOTH POLLS. USC's offense would shred LSU's defense.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 02:13 AM
ARE YOU KIDDING???

I wouldn't complain if you said maybe USC's defense would slow LSU's offense, but LSU has THE best defense in America. BY FAR.

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 02:31 AM
You also didn't face any offense that could both run & pass consistently & beat you either way. I don't think there would be any doubt that USC's D would slow up LSUs O because LSU is primarily a running team & USC is #2 vs the run.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 02:39 AM

LSU is the best, and FINALLY people are starting to realize that. funny, all the coaches that voted don't think so. its that damed machine called the BS!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 02:44 AM
OH MY GOD I wish LSU was playing usc instead of OU so you all could see how good LSU is.

usc gave up 28 points to friggin oregon state.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 02:46 AM

usc gave up 28 points to friggin oregon state. usc played 60 players too, not just starters!:tongue:

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Oregon State has the 13th ranked offense, higher than any opponent LSU faced this year. Plus Oregon State is a balanced offense with Steven Jackson(Ricky Williams clone) running the ball & Derek Anderson passing to James Newson & Tim Euhus.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 02:54 AM
I know you'll say this is speculation, but I promise LSU would have held them under 13 points.

Just asking, SMad, how many LSU games have you watched this year?

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Honestly just the SEC Championship & the Ole Miss game.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 03:07 AM
The Ole Miss game wasn't exactly our best game.

If you would have seen us against Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina or the first Georgia game, you would think a little higher of us.

But you did see the SEC champ game, and we dominated.

Look, I know USC is awesome. I just think LSU's defense would slow them down enough to let our offense win the game. Too bad we won't be able to see it.

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 03:11 AM
If you would have seen us against Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina or the first Georgia game, you would think a little higher of us.

According to the Gameday gang on ESPN they thought Georgia played better in the first meeting between the two.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 03:13 AM
Our defense smothered their passing game though.

And look how much better we got since then.

Angneli
12-08-2003, 03:25 PM
I'm going to make a prediction right now. USC should be playing LSU. I'm basing that arguement on that any team who doesn't win their conference should not get a shot at the title and that USC should be in the game based on the rankings of the polls.

USC v. Michigan = This is the best bowl matchup in my opinion, but USC wins. Its happening in their back yard and I think that have more horses tham Michigan.........USC 27 Michigan 17.

Miami v. FSU = I think that this one is a toss-up. I'm not too high on either team. But it is very difficult to beat a team twice, so the pick is.......... FSU 24 Miami 21.

Kansas State v. Ohio State = Kansas State is obviously playing well. I don't think that Ohio State will be able to match K-State's speed............Kansas State 28 Ohio State 10.

LSU v. Oklahoma= I need to think about this one. The Big XII homer in me says to pick OU, but I don't know.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
I'm going to make a prediction right now. USC should be playing LSU. I'm basing that arguement on that any team who doesn't win their conference should not get a shot at the title and that USC should be in the game based on the rankings of the polls.

USC v. Michigan = This is the best bowl matchup in my opinion, but USC wins. Its happening in their back yard and I think that have more horses tham Michigan.........USC 27 Michigan 17.

Miami v. FSU = I think that this one is a toss-up. I'm not too high on either team. But it is very difficult to beat a team twice, so the pick is.......... FSU 24 Miami 21.

Kansas State v. Ohio State = Kansas State is obviously playing well. I don't think that Ohio State will be able to match K-State's speed............Kansas State 28 Ohio State 10.

LSU v. Oklahoma= I need to think about this one. The Big XII homer in me says to pick OU, but I don't know. thats practically a no brainer, i'd go with OU. thet're gonna be pissed because they lost the endefeated season!;)

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Yeah, what a no brainer. Jeez.

I can't wait till we beat Oklahoma so finally you people will give LSU some respect. You really don't know how good they are!

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Yeah, what a no brainer. Jeez.

I can't wait till we beat Oklahoma so finally you people will give LSU some respect. You really don't know how good they are! how does that song go....................................dreamin...............................i'm always dreamin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I'm dreaming. Wow.

Why do you refuse to believe that LSU is an elite team? Just give me one good reason.

Have you even watched any LSU games this year? Probably not because if you did you would have a different opinion.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I'm dreaming. Wow.

Why do you refuse to believe that LSU is an elite team? Just give me one good reason.

Have you even watched any LSU games this year? Probably not because if you did you would have a different opinion. just wait for the bowl game, i won't have to say nothin!:tongue:

Angneli
12-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Oklahoma is favored by 6 1/2.

MarinoFan4Life
12-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Had a great post written and lost it somehow... I must be retarded...

Anyways, everyone's been saying for 2 years now that OSU couldn't hang with anyone, and for all but 2 games in those 2 years they've hung with whoever they've played. No matter how outgunned, outmanned, and seemingly outmatched they were. So, don't be so quick to write them off yet. Jim Tressel is an incredible coach, whether or not the nation is ready to admit it, we here in Buckeye-Country know that he is the second best thing to happen to OSU ball, second only to WOODY of course.

Seriously though, don't write them off like that. They've surprised everyone before, and I believe it was on that same exact field.

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Angneli

LSU v. Oklahoma= I need to think about this one. The Big XII homer in me says to pick OU, but I don't know.

USC v. Michigan= A beat down in Pasadena. USC got screwed so they're gonna beat the hell out of Michigan. USC 45 Michigan 17

Miami v. FSU= I don't want to see this game again. Miami already whooped them once. Miami 24 FSU 14

Kansas State v. Ohio State= Kansas State is gonna beat the overrated Buckeyes. Kansas State 27 Ohio State 13

LSU v. Chokelahoma= Chokelahoma is undeserving. LSU's D will hold them in check & reinjure Jason White. LSU 31 OU 27

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Attaboy SMad, you know the Tigers are gonna win.

SMadison29
12-09-2003, 01:47 AM
I think they'll win but they still couldn't beat LSU. The BCS championship is irrelavent. When USC wins the Rose Bowl they're the champs.

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 04:28 AM
We shall see. I think you are looking past Michigan. They are very good.

It's all a mess. LSU should just play USC. I'm tired of all this speculation.

MarinoFan4Life
12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
If USC wins, they are the champs. Sorry DDevil...

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
If USC wins, they are the champs. Sorry DDevil... yeah, they can do the "big nasty", with their computer!:D

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 03:45 PM
No. The coaches have agreed whoever wins the Nokia Sugar Bowl, is the National Champion. It is the BCS championship game.

USC might get a split championship if they beat Michigan, but the winner of the Sugar Bowl will hoist the trophy.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 03:58 PM
No. The coaches have agreed whoever wins the Nokia Sugar Bowl, is the National Champion. It is the BCS championship game.

USC might get a split championship if they beat Michigan, but the winner of the Sugar Bowl will hoist the trophy. thats like me holding up one of bronzed baby shoes, may mean something to me, but nobody else cares!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 04:21 PM
You know, at least I'm admitting USC is good, and that it should be them and LSU in the National Championship.

You are not even ackgnowledging that LSU is an elite team. Why are you so hard headed about this? I really think you haven't even watched LSU this year, because you would not be sounding as ignorant as you are if you did.

You have no idea how good they really are. I wish to God they were playing USC so they could shut you and all the bleeding hearts of usc up.
Crybabies.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 04:49 PM
You know, at least I'm admitting USC is good, and that it should be them and LSU in the National Championship.

You are not even ackgnowledging that LSU is an elite team. Why are you so hard headed about this? I really think you haven't even watched LSU this year, because you would not be sounding as ignorant as you are if you did.

You have no idea how good they really are. I wish to God they were playing USC so they could shut you and all the bleeding hearts of usc up.
Crybabies. did i ever, in any of these threads say that LSU was a bad team, did i ever say that LSU didn't deseve to play for #1, NO! i said USC deserves it more because they were #2, and #2 should move up if #1 loses. if LSU was better they should have been rated higher all year, not just the final poll!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 04:51 PM
USC has changed their helmet logo. Here is the new one:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/babycry2-1.jpg

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
[B]USC has changed their helmet logo. here's LSU's!

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
[B]USC has changed their helmet logo. here's LSU's! a little less detail, but you get the picture!:D

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 05:04 PM
lol.

I agree USC should be playing in the NC, but what people don't realize is that usc's beef should be with OU, NOT LSU. LSU is sitting pretty at #2 in both polls, we won our conference championship, so we deserve to be in. OU is the one who's #3, and did not win their conference. All the usc bleeding hearts should be mad at OU, not LSU.

LSU deserves to be there and will win.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:10 PM
lol.

LSU deserves to be there and will win. forever the dreamer!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 05:14 PM
See what I mean?

You better be here after we beat OU.

...and am I right or am I right about usc should be mad at OU, not us???

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:17 PM
See what I mean?

...and am I right or am I right about usc should be mad at OU, not us??? where in the hell did you come up with that! they're mad at the BCS, not a team. get real, i'd go to, what is OU supposed to say. NO, we don't deserve it, GET REAL!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:20 PM

i've been here since day one, i'll be here!:tongue: notice the member number!

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 05:22 PM
That's not my point. Some of the usc crybabies are spewing off crap about how LSU shouldn't be there and usc should. LSU more than deserves to be in the NC. OU is the school that usc should be saying doesn't deserve to go. It should be LSU/usc.

I'm just sick of hearing all the california whining. Why do people in california think they are above everyone?

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:31 PM
That's not my point. Some of the usc crybabies are spewing off crap about how LSU shouldn't be there and usc should. LSU more than deserves to be in the NC. OU is the school that usc should be saying doesn't deserve to go. It should be LSU/usc.

I'm just sick of hearing all the california whining. Why do people in california think they are above everyone? california must be the place to be. the population is growing faster than any state in the country, as a matter of fact, thats why i'm getting out of it!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 05:44 PM
You still haven't answered my question.

Am I right or what that usc should be upset that OU is going, not LSU?

LSU more than deserves to be in the NC.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:52 PM

Am I right or what that usc should be upset that OU is going, not LSU?

LSU more than deserves to be in the NC. not when they have homefield and are picked to lose by a TD!:tongue:

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 05:56 PM

i've answered your question several times, but you chose to ignore it. you took it personal, Louisiana/California. i said USC is not mad at any team, they're pissed at the BCS. i have said several times the sugarbowl should be USC and LSU!:eek:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 05:59 PM
Oh come on. Everytime I've mentioned that LSU is an elite team and will beat OU you said I was a dreamer.

Don't go back on what you said. If you think it should be LSU/usc, why are you so confident OU will beat LSU?

What the hell is in the water in california???

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Oh come on. Everytime I've mentioned that LSU is an elite team and will beat OU you said I was a dreamer.

Don't go back on what you said. If you think it should be LSU/usc, why are you so confident OU will beat LSU?

What the hell is in the water in california??? i didn't go back on what i said. just because OU doesn't deserve to go doesn't mean they are a bad team. they have to much speed and besides, i go with the coaches poll!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Well then why do you dispute that LSU should be there in your other little cute post you just made?

Stop controdicting yourself.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Well then why do you dispute that LSU should be there in your other little cute post you just made?

Stop controdicting yourself. what color is the sky where your at or what are you on?:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Arguing with this guy is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

Everytime I post a question or point a place where you contradict yourself, you come back with some little smart @ss comment like that.

It's useless. Just be ready to eat crow when LSU beats OU. Bye.

MarinoFan4Life
12-09-2003, 07:39 PM
You're the one with the problem man. We just said that USC will be the TRUE national champs if the win. Screw the BCS, BOTH human polls said USC is the best team in the country, and they don't even get a chance to prove it. It's sad. If LSU and USC win then we are all right back where we started with this stupid BCS Selection show on Sunday. USC and LSU should play and see who's better. But there's no way you can say that USC doesn't deserve the title if they beat M***igan.

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 08:04 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I've BEEN saying it should be LSU/usc in the Championship.

Dolfan06 is the one who keeps dissing LSU, calling me a dreamer everytime I say they're going to win.
You're just in love with usc right now because they're playing MICHIGAN. M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N.
THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

MarinoFan4Life
12-09-2003, 08:07 PM
I HONESTLY, would rather M***igan win that game... because the more the win, the less bad our loss to them was... (I don't think that was correct) But, LSU and USC are going to split... sad but true.

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 08:09 PM
I hope your'e saying its sad because of the bcs's screw ups.

Because if you're trying to insinuate that LSU isn't as good as usc, that's just nuts.

Bling
12-09-2003, 09:31 PM
DolphinDevil

It's the homer in you that can't admit LSU v. OU is BS.
Predictions:
Um over FSU (I'm a Nole fan, but I just think UM owns us till Rixs is out of the picture)
USC over Michigan
OU over LSU
KSU over OSU

What the BCS should have done was let the TWO BEST teams in the CFB play. I'd take a coaches poll over any homer fan any day. They study teams, and they known who the best teams in CFB is, and they obviously know LSU isn't in the two best in the country.

SMadison29
12-09-2003, 10:06 PM

The AP poll will vote USC #1, & even though it's the coaches are under contract to vote the winner of the BCS game #1 they may not do it, as pointed out by Outside the Lines last night. Many will still vote USC #1 & some will leave there's blank.

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 11:00 PM
bling you are about the only person in America that doesn't think LSU is a top 2 team.

You say you'd take the coaches poll any day. Guess what. LSU IS #2.

Everyone and their grandma knows the championship should be LSU/usc.

How in the hell am I being a homer by saying usc shouldn't be mad at LSU, but the bcs and Oklahoma. LSU DESERVES TO BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 11:50 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

I've BEEN saying it should be LSU/usc in the Championship.

Dolfan06 is the one who keeps dissing LSU, calling me a dreamer everytime I say they're going to win.
You're just in love with usc right now because they're playing MICHIGAN. M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N.
THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES what contradiction, your comprehension of the english language is pathetic! i said they should be in the sugar bowl. 'should be' and 'deserves' to be are miles apart!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-09-2003, 11:53 PM
OK then Einstein, tell me how LSU doesn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl.

...and I scored perfect on the ACT in English.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:00 AM
OK then Einstein, tell me how LSU doesn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl.

...and I scored perfect on the ACT in English. by the fact that OU stayed in the top spot and LSU vaulted over #2, even when USC won by more than you did, in the land slide games, USC played practically their whole roster, while LSU stayed mainly the starters. therefore this strength of schedule is just what it is!

if its brown like crap, looks like crap and smells like crap, its probably crap!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 12:05 AM
Do you know what you sound like?

That has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

I GUESS SO USC WINS BY MORE. WHEN YOU PLAY MARY'S SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND AND LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR YOU TEND TO BLOW PEOPLE OUT.

LSU beat the #5 team in America by 21. usc gave up 28 points to Oregon State!! But wait, let me guess, usc's defense is still better, right??:rolleyes:

Get a clue!

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:37 AM

I GUESS SO USC WINS BY MORE. WHEN YOU PLAY MARY'S SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND AND LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR YOU TEND TO BLOW PEOPLE OUT.

LSU beat the #5 team in America by 21. usc gave up 28 points to Oregon State!! But wait, let me guess, usc's defense is still better, right??:rolleyes:

Get a clue! why don't you do something useful and look up the stats on the game. you will see that usc started taking their starters out in the 1st quarter. osu scored on scrubs!:tongue:

btw, you're the only one pushing LSU down everybodys throat. maybe you won't be back after new years!

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 12:44 AM
I refuse to argue with you anymore because you are misinformed. You have not seen LSU play this year.

I don't mind arguing with a knowlegeable fan, but I cannot stand ignorance.

Know what you are talking about before you speak.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:47 AM
I refuse to argue with you anymore because you are misinformed. You have not seen LSU play this year.

I don't mind arguing with a knowlegeable fan, but I cannot stand ignorance.

Know what you are talking about before you speak. we'll see if that holds water after the game, until then go back to your sand box!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Yeah. That's mature. Your'e an idiot.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:52 AM
Yeah. That's mature. Your'e an idiot. do you even know what you type, you said i had know knowledge of the game and you wouldn't argue with me anymore. well i'll tell ya bud, i played semi pro ball before you were a glimmer in your old mans eye!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 12:54 AM
Well someone must have hit you over the noggin hard because you present no premise behind your ridiculous statements.

To argue about two teams when you havent even seen one of them play. Wow. You're being like a jets fan right now.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Well someone must have hit you over the noggin hard because you present no premise behind your ridiculous statements.

To argue about two teams when you havent even seen one of them play. Wow. You're being like a jets fan right now. as i said, you don't have to see em, just read!:tongue:

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:59 AM

Get a clue! maybe they played the Riverside School for the Deaf too. i'm sure CRSD could beat monroe too. i've never even heard of em!

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:00 AM
LSU's SOS is higher than usc's. The numbers don't lie.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 01:02 AM
LSU's SOS is higher than usc's. The numbers don't lie. read my other post, then go find your blankie and take a nap, you've lost it son!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:03 AM
I read it geezer. Go take your Geritol.

jmarge33
12-10-2003, 01:04 AM
quit complaining over the fact that you did usc is not in the sugar bowl. you should be more concerned with michigan that crying over this. actually it doesn't matter which bowl game you play in...lsu will be national champions.

Go Tigers!!!

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:06 AM
And jmarge, I bet you've seen LSU AND usc, huh!

This fool was SO SURE that LSU is going to lose, and he hasn't even seen them play!

I hate ignorance!!

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by jmarge33
quit complaining over the fact that you did usc is not in the sugar bowl. you should be more concerned with michigan that crying over this. actually it doesn't matter which bowl game you play in...lsu will be national champions.

Go Tigers!!! i'm gonna save this post!;)

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 01:09 AM

I hate ignorance!! well don't beat yourself up for it, we all make mistakes!:D

jmarge33
no need to save it. you will be reading it in the papers come jan. 5th.

DolphinDevil28
Don't forget where you keep it pops!

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I'm the one that's ignorant. You dummy.
I've seen both teams play. You're arguing on a hunch. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW GOOD LSU IS

jmarge33
12-10-2003, 01:13 AM
forget about him. he obviously has no clue about college football. just very opinionated with his head up his a@@. he will realize soon.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I'm the one that's ignorant. You dummy.
I've seen both teams play. You're arguing on a hunch. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW GOOD LSU IS iraq defied the us, so they went to war. i've never seen either one of em fight but i know who's gonna win that one.

same with the US and granada, alls ya gotta do is read!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:15 AM
That's right.

Is your favorite NFL team the Fins, jmarge?

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:16 AM
That's the worst analogy I've ever heard.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 01:18 AM
That's the worst analogy I've ever heard. but its true ain't it!:tongue:

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:19 AM
No.

jmarge33
12-10-2003, 01:20 AM
yeah i am for the fins

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 01:22 AM
jmarge, I like you. Keep posting around here so we can have some intelegence instead of west coast stupidity.

SMadison29
12-10-2003, 01:25 AM
06 is in the California sun but I'm not. I'm in the snowy northeast stuck somewhere between Philly & Baltimore.

jmarge33
12-10-2003, 01:26 AM
are you by any chance getting to go to the game since you are in new orleans?

MarinoFan4Life
12-10-2003, 10:49 AM
I'm not west coast either. I don't think we said LSU doesn't deserve to be there. We all just say that USC got screwed. You jump on everyone's case because you assume that we mean USC/OU... when, most of us mean USC/LSU... Don't be so quick to jump on us...

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Marino, I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking of dolfan06.

...and jmarge, I am in the process of trying to get tickets now. It's like 50/50.

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Marino, I know most people think LSU/USC. That's the consensus, except for dolfan. He says LSU doesn't "deserve" to be there, even though he's never even seen them play!!! He's so sure OU is going to win, and he's not even seen LSU this year. He has no idea how good they are. That's all.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 09:16 PM
Marino, I know most people think LSU/USC. That's the consensus, except for dolfan. what is your problem son, i said USC/LSU several times. its just my opinion from the stats that LSU doesn't deserve to be there!

DolphinDevil28
12-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Which is why you sound ridiculous. Do you know how stupid "The national championship should be LSU and usc. But hey you know, LSU doesn't deserve to be there" sounds???

That is a ridiculously stupid statement.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Which is why you sound ridiculous. Do you know how stupid "The national championship should be LSU and usc. But hey you know, LSU doesn't deserve to be there" sounds???

That is a ridiculously stupid statement. just wait until after the game, i'm done with this garbage, i get a better argument from the wall!

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 03:34 AM
If you argue with walls, we have more to worry about than who is in the National title game...

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 09:53 AM
If you argue with walls, we have more to worry about than who is in the National title game... this is true!;)

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 10:25 AM
:D

Just out of curiosity, do they argue back?

DolphinDevil28
12-11-2003, 05:01 PM
The wall doesn't argue back with dolfan06. The wall sees that he's ignorant too.

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Do YOU argue with walls there Devil?

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 09:02 PM
:D

Just out of curiosity, do they argue back? no, they're smart enough to keep their mouth shut!;)

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Nice... If I argued with walls... well... nevermind

DolphinDevil28
12-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Yeah, that's it. You're cool.

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 11:58 PM
Yeah, that's it. You're cool. glad you noticed!:rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28
12-12-2003, 12:01 AM
I was talking to Marinofan. I wouldn't even say that sarcastically to you.

MarinoFan4Life
12-12-2003, 03:27 AM
YAY! I am cool, aren't I... :cool:

dolfan06
12-12-2003, 09:28 PM
YAY! I am cool, aren't I... :cool: thats what the moron says!;)

DolphinDevil28
12-13-2003, 04:10 AM
You sure are immature for...how old did you say you are, 78?

I feel bad now for proving wrong an old senile bastard.

iceblizzard69
12-13-2003, 09:46 AM
If the personal attacks don't stop, I am going to have to move this thread.

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If the personal attacks don't stop, I am going to have to move this thread. go ahead, i don't feel like posting in here anymore till 1/04/04 anyway!

DolphinDevil28
12-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Aww Booooooo...

It's just a couple of college fans talking smack. Lighten up for God's sake. You don't think either of us are taking this stuff personally, do you?