PDA

View Full Version : Marino backs Brady ripping Jets

DKphin
08-24-2010, 08:54 PM
At least there is one thing that the DolfanNation and the PatsNation can agree on.:up:

I hate the Jets, too.
Dan Marino (http://www.nypost.com/t/Dan_Marino) said he has no problem with Tom Brady (http://www.nypost.com/t/Tom_Brady) throwing some trash talk the Jets way.
“If you asked me when I was playing, I would have said the same thing. I've got no problem with that,” the former Dolphins quarterback and current CBS analyst told The Post when asked about Brady’s hating-the-Jets comments. (http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/patritots_brady_won_watch_hard_knocks_5EN30E27aFzrVePE3vwsjO)

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/marino_backs_brady_in_jets_rip_2UtiuO27r7kY71wE3wsyvK

Mannyjr23
08-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Nice...well said Danny

X-Pacolypse
08-24-2010, 08:59 PM
New York sucks.

1 dol fan
08-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Juck the Fets!

DzakkH13
08-24-2010, 09:02 PM
The Jest SUCK!

X-Pacolypse
08-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Mark Sanchez and Lance Bass enjoy blowing each other in NYC back alleys.

Myles Fynch
08-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I think their coach is too big for his britches.

DzakkH13
08-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Braylon Edwards routinely 'drops the soap'.

madisonfan90
08-24-2010, 09:21 PM

Wow lol I hate Sanchez and the Jets with a passion but saying what you said crosses the line a little IMO.

Flip Tanneflop
08-24-2010, 09:27 PM
This is my kind of thread. And something Dan Marino said started it all off. Thats what I like to hear from Dan. There are a lot of posters around here who should follow his lead and quit saying such good things about the Jests. Just another example of why Dan is the greatest of all time.

**** the Jets!

sensation24
08-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Wow lol I hate Sanchez and the Jets with a passion but saying what you said crosses the line a little IMO.

I think it was said perfectly. I would have said Sanchez gets Hot Carls on his chest from Rex Ryan in front of the whole Jets team

Myles Fynch
08-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Could a man who liked the Jets have executed the fake spike with such enthusiasm?

dolfan_101
08-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Gospel!

1 dol fan
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Could a man who liked the Jets have executed the fake spike with such enthusiasm?
Nope! They would have thought it was too "unfair" and because we didn't let them know.

sinPHIN
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
and thats why they call him dan "the man" marino

1 dol fan
08-24-2010, 09:49 PM
and thats why they call him dan "the man" marino
Because he doesn't encourage man on man relationships?

Or everything else?

sinPHIN
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Because he doesn't encourage man on man relationships?

Or everything else?

bc he is the f'in man and what he says is law

1 dol fan
08-24-2010, 09:51 PM
bc he is the f'in man and what he says is law
So everything else...

X-Pacolypse
08-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Fireman Ed takes it in the rear.

Myles Fynch
08-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I've heard Fireman Ed whips out his hose in public.

DirkDiggler
08-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Juck the Fets!

Funny.

13marino13
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM

Yeah! Thats not fair to Lance Bass

studsatele
08-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Ryan is a tool and Sanchez is the tool box.

Vaark
08-24-2010, 10:23 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/08/99kh7q-1.jpg

Vaark
08-24-2010, 10:26 PM

you may have a valid point

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/j5vziv-1.jpg

PhinsPhan11
08-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Dan is the man.

NBP81
08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Anyone catch lasr night's top 10 list from letterman... Rex made it to number 2.

ojmcduffy
08-24-2010, 11:19 PM
rex ryan is to big for about 12 guys britches.

BobDole
08-24-2010, 11:23 PM

the ironic thing is that's more of a dis to lance that in is to sanchez.

best picture ever by the way.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Dan Marino went on to say that he also agrees with Brady that winning a Super Bowl was the best thing that...oops....nevermind.
i take it ur a bitter jet fan. did u join just to make that comment?

tay0365
08-24-2010, 11:56 PM

:lol: Awesome job Vaark

Cloudy
08-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Braylon Edwards routinely 'drops the soap'.

Dropped me off some food , dropped me off here , dropped off my clothes at the dry cleaners , he just drops everything.
- Sara Palin skit.

DZimmer000
08-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I heard Sanchez drops liquid soap because it takes longer to pick up.

Daytona Fin
08-25-2010, 05:35 AM
how does lance bass know when sanchez is full?

his nose is runny

NY8123
08-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Dan Marino went on to say that he also agrees with Brady that winning a Super Bowl was the best thing that...oops....nevermind.

Then Brady was heard saying "Yeah I'd hit Sanchez from behind in his super bowl".

To which Marino said "Man..... just because I supported your comment doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning. You totally misread that situation" [walks away].

Brady - "So I can't call you? ah **** it be that way then, Belichick loves me for who I am" [dialing the phone]
Sanchez - "Hello."
Brady - "Mark can I come over and show you my hot dog?"
Sanchez - "Only if you let me put some Gray Poupon on it!"

NY8123
08-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Wow...you exhibit a Ray Finkle like obsession.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx3-sxhewlo

Chubby
08-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Am I the only who still giggles with excitement whenever I see Dan Marino on Tv?

nyjunc
08-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Nice...well said Danny

Brady didn't say anything bad and neither did Marino. people are acting like Brady was ripping us, he wasn't. he said he hated us which is how any div rival should feel about another div rival.

This comment from marino should get you guys going:

Marino said he believes Chad Henne’s talents are comparable to Mark Sanchez’s.

Flip Tanneflop
08-25-2010, 11:37 AM
haha...no. I just like to bust balls. My best friend from college is a Fish fan so busting with you guys on here is like hanging with him again.

Except here we dont allow you to lick after busting.

I had a user account on here with like 250 posts but I forgot my password.

Do us all a favor and forget again.

I tried to log in several times with the temp but it didnt work so I created a new account.

Where are the mods? The man is admitting to a violation of the rules here. If you simply forgot your password as you say, they will email you a new one such as dip****, ****** ***, or scumbag.

You guys will be good.

No ****.

We'll be good.

Youre obviously lost when it comes to football. The Jets are going to ****ing blow this season just like the did last year. They did nothing to improve their team. In fact, they declined in a couple of areas. The phins on the other hand added a premier receiver and get Ronnie back who is a beast. Get real. And our young QB is actually good and should improve.

The Pats will be good....which ever team gets the most bounces will win the division

Between the phins and the Pats. I could see that.

dolpns13
08-25-2010, 12:42 PM

no way dude.. that was hilarious - and true

DzakkH13
08-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Brady didn't say anything bad and neither did Marino. people are acting like Brady was ripping us, he wasn't. he said he hated us which is how any div rival should feel about another div rival.

This comment from marino should get you guys going:

To keep in tone with the thread and Marino's sentiments, F*ck the Jets!

Week three can't get here soon enough.

JETSJETSJETS
08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
This is good. You know you are good when people hate u. Nobody hates the Lions, cuz they s*ck anyways. Keep it rolling.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-25-2010, 06:14 PM
This is good. You know you are good when people hate u. Nobody hates the Lions, cuz they s*ck anyways. Keep it rolling.
we hate the jets whether there good or bad, they are afterall our biggest rival.

X-Pacolypse
08-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Rex Ryan molests farm animals.

DzakkH13
08-25-2010, 06:17 PM

I would hate the Jest if they had lost 100 straight games.

There is not enough time in the world for me to stop hating the ****ing Jest!

GO PHINS!

Vaark
08-25-2010, 06:26 PM

Likewise, you know you're good when personally, you wouldn't be caught dead in an enemy fans' forum, yet on the other hand they compulsively flock to yours like mindless lemmings marching out to an eventual deep sea grave.

madisonfan90
08-25-2010, 06:27 PM
I'd expect this type of thing from a 15 year old but at 33? Your wife...or possibly husband must be proud. Then again you are from WV so that maybe typical.

Yes the Jets got worse. Ok bud. The non-homer Fins fans on this site realize thats a retarded statment. We made it to the AFc Champ...with the #1 D in football. Clearly we didn't "****ing blow". Back to the porch with your banjo and moonshine in the mayo jar, then come back and respond with some more retarded ****.

You, Rex Ryan and all of Jets nation should learn how to do one thing, and that is to shut the hell up. I mean really you have a lucky year and now you ****** think your super bowl caliber? HAHA its funny and pathetic at the same time. Lets review.....Your allowed into the playoffs by the Colts who also re-payed the favor by eliminating you a few weeks later. Had they played there starters the first time around you would be 8-8 and missed the playoffs. It was a fluke year come back down to earth Jets fan.

And IMO Tennessee deserved the wildcard spot. They actually fought to win games they didnt have wins gift wrapped and given to them.

Flip Tanneflop
08-25-2010, 07:18 PM
I'd expect this type of thing from a 15 year old but at 33? Your wife...or possibly husband must be proud. Then again you are from WV so that maybe typical.

Yes the Jets got worse. Ok bud. The non-homer Fins fans on this site realize thats a retarded statment. We made it to the AFc Champ...with the #1 D in football. Clearly we didn't "****ing blow". Back to the porch with your banjo and moonshine in the mayo jar, then come back and respond with some more retarded ****.

"So that maybe typical." I think you mean to say "so that MAY BE typical". However since you are a complete and total ****tard, which is evident by your being a Jests fan, you couldnt quite understand the english language.

Only a real stupid piece of **** would try to insult someone's intellegence based on the state they live in, all while getting the grammar ****ed up. Dip****. How many college degrees do you have? And a statement cannot be retarded btw. People can be though. Most of them are called Jests fans.

Ive never played banjo or drank moonshine, however I have seen the phins destroy the ****ing Jests 3 times in a row and twice in your building. I would pay attention to that before I came around here trying to talk ****.

And big deal the Jets got to the AFC title game. How did they do in that game? Did Manning more or less score at will on them and demonstrate he couldve lead the Colts to touchdowns all ****ing day if they kept playing? I believe so.

So dont act like your team was "close" to going to the Super Bowl. It wasnt. It was light years away from the Colts.

In fact, looking at the games last year, the phins were closer to being a Super Bowl caliber team than the Jests. Not only did they kick the Jests ***' twice, they all but had the Colts beaten themselves. So I would rethink all of that dip****.

Your team was an 8-8 piece of **** that got a gift wrapped playoff birth and parlayed it into to wins against mediocre teams in the playoffs. Big ****ing deal. Snap back to reality.

And be careful comin through this mother ****er talking out your *******. Dont lose your mind in here.

**** the Jets!

DzakkH13
08-25-2010, 07:22 PM
**** the Jets!

Amen!

Travis34
08-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Haha yes!

Rex Ryan and the rest of the 'almighty' Jets and their egos from making it to playoffs can honestly just kiss Tom Brady's ***. He's accomplished more in his career than the Jets will ever achieve.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-25-2010, 07:53 PM
You, Rex Ryan and all of Jets nation should learn how to do one thing, and that is to shut the hell up. I mean really you have a lucky year and now you ****** think your super bowl caliber? HAHA its funny and pathetic at the same time. Lets review.....Your allowed into the playoffs by the Colts who also re-payed the favor by eliminating you a few weeks later. Had they played there starters the first time around you would be 8-8 and missed the playoffs. It was a fluke year come back down to earth Jets fan.

And IMO Tennessee deserved the wildcard spot. They actually fought to win games they didnt have wins gift wrapped and given to them.
i dont no if tennessee deserved it if your going to make that argument only because take away the colt game which we should and the jets and titans r both 8-8.

houston deserved more or even pittsburgh. if pittsburgh made it, they wouldve won the superbowl in my opinion.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-25-2010, 08:00 PM
2009 Miami Dolphins...you guys led the league in "we almost won". How sad is it that your fanbase has stooped so low as to be proud of "almost wins". We almost beat the Colts, we almost beat the Saints...but you didn't did you? You held the ball for 75% of the Colts game and you still blew it. Nor did you win games at the end of the year when you needed too. You controlled your won destiny and **** the bed. Congrats.
we arent saying that we are proud of last year. what we are saying though is we were a lot more competitive vs the colts then u guys were and the saints for that matter.

i honestly dont think if you had asked any team last year before the jets got free tix to the playoffs who they rather play, theyd all say the jets because they werent a really good team.

ask the best coach in the game bill belichick who he thinks is a better team today and he would say the dolphins without a doubt. i no one guys opinion dosent mean so much but the fact is more people do/ should fear miami than the jets.

madisonfan90
08-25-2010, 08:37 PM
[/B] i dont no if tennessee deserved it if your going to make that argument only because take away the colt game which we should and the jets and titans r both 8-8.

houston deserved more or even pittsburgh. if pittsburgh made it, they wouldve won the superbowl in my opinion.

I respected Tennessee because they started 0-6 and fought there way back into the playoff battle. They played hard and I cheered for em last year (obviously when they played us I didnt). I just feel like they earned the right to make the playoffs whereas the Jets where spoon fed two wins against 2nd stringers. Damn lucky is all they where.

madisonfan90
08-25-2010, 08:42 PM
you morons won 7 games and you think your ready to get the trophy. Now thats sad...YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO .500 and your Superhero QB **** his pants the last two games of the year when you needed wins. But I forgot...he's the next Marino...wins games but not when its counts...he'll fit right in.

Yeah we didnt make .500 but we where talented enough to kick the Jets ***, twice I might add. So lets put things into perspective if where a bad 7 win team yet we swept you last year how good does that make your team look? That makes you look even more garbage than before. Far from super bowl worthy I might add.

madisonfan90
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
"So that maybe typical." I think you mean to say "so that MAY BE typical". However since you are a complete and total ****tard, which is evident by your being a Jests fan, you couldnt quite understand the english language.

Only a real stupid piece of **** would try to insult someone's intellegence based on the state they live in, all while getting the grammar ****ed up. Dip****. How many college degrees do you have? And a statement cannot be retarded btw. People can be though. Most of them are called Jests fans.

Ive never played banjo or drank moonshine, however I have seen the phins destroy the ****ing Jests 3 times in a row and twice in your building. I would pay attention to that before I came around here trying to talk ****.

And big deal the Jets got to the AFC title game. How did they do in that game? Did Manning more or less score at will on them and demonstrate he couldve lead the Colts to touchdowns all ****ing day if they kept playing? I believe so.

So dont act like your team was "close" to going to the Super Bowl. It wasnt. It was light years away from the Colts.

In fact, looking at the games last year, the phins were closer to being a Super Bowl caliber team than the Jests. Not only did they kick the Jests ***' twice, they all but had the Colts beaten themselves. So I would rethink all of that dip****.

Your team was an 8-8 piece of **** that got a gift wrapped playoff birth and parlayed it into to wins against mediocre teams in the playoffs. Big ****ing deal. Snap back to reality.

And be careful comin through this mother ****er talking out your *******. Dont lose your mind in here.

**** the Jets!

That statement = Total Rape-age LMAO. What an ***hole, that jets fan.

DzakkH13
08-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Ok, we need to get back on topic and return this thread to it's former greatness before those Jest fans decided to show their mugs here.....

THE JEST SUCK AND **** THE JEST!

X-Pacolypse
08-25-2010, 09:13 PM
The Jets suck.

Joba-nator
08-25-2010, 09:34 PM
you morons won 7 games and you think your ready to get the trophy. Now thats sad...YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO .500 and your Superhero QB **** his pants the last two games of the year when you needed wins. But I forgot...he's the next Marino...wins games but not when its counts...he'll fit right in.

oh yeah, lets blame Henne for his best weapon in Brown being out and his defense falling apart...funny how you forget that he led them back late in both of those games...an ability that "sanchize" has yet to show. it's easy to give all the credit for playoff wins to a qb when all he does is hand the ball off and watch as the opposing team misses 2-3 field goals per game with the season in the balance....

henne threw the ball wayyyy more than a young qb should have to be asked to down stretch thanks to Brown being out and Ricky tiring out...which is to be expected with old backs. it's not like he weapons to throw to...oh wait sanchez did and he sucked until they simplified his playbook. henne was asked to win games, while sanchez was asked to not lose them (since he by himself cost the jets 2-3 games last year) totally different situations.

Flip Tanneflop
08-25-2010, 09:35 PM
I respected Tennessee because they started 0-6 and fought there way back into the playoff battle. They played hard and I cheered for em last year (obviously when they played us I didnt). I just feel like they earned the right to make the playoffs whereas the Jets where spoon fed two wins against 2nd stringers. Damn lucky is all they where.

The Texans deserved that spot the most. Their schedule was brutal and the lost a handfull of games when their kicker blew it at the end. They are an offensive powerhouse with some up and coming stars on defense.

When you think about it, the Texans, Titans, and Steelers all deserved that spot more than the Jets. The dolphins deserved it more than the Jets. All of those teams were better than the Jests. Hell, we SWEPT THE JETS!!!

And honestly, the Pats without Welker and the Bungles were lame duck playoff teams. Those 3 teams I mentioned wouldve been better playoff teams than the Pats, Bungles, and especially the Jests.

The phins were the 7th best team in the AFC last year. Im not the delusional one, like Jests fans. I know we blew it and we flat lost to those teams because they made plays and we didnt when we needed them. Thats why they were better.

And thats why we were better than the Jests. We beat them by making the plays.

I would say the Jests were the 8th best team in the AFC last season, but Im not so sure I wouldnt rank the Broncos there. So in reality, the Jets were in the bottom half of the AFC last season. They simply got a win gift wrapped to make their record one game better and hence qualify for the playoffs. Then they played way over their heads for 2 games and beat a couple of teams that arent that good anyway.

What happened when they played the Colts....OK. Better yet, what happened when they played the phins!!!!!!!!!!

amstech
08-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Juck the Fets!

Lol nice... I like that.

Vaark
08-25-2010, 11:22 PM

firstly douchenozzle, this is not the green gangbang. Show a little respect as a visitor on our site or get the fcuk off it!

Secondly, you were a 7-7-2 team which lost 6 out of 7 games at one point. The only reason you had any hope going into the game 16 is because Polian and Caldwell essentially gave you permission... as born out by almost doubling your score (39-20) in the 1.5 games the Colts actually were trying to win. Don't give me this bs about only being 5 pts behind in game 15. As Payton's 24 unanswered points in the PO game strongly confirmed, it took him a half to figure out Fatso's overrated Defense.. You can hang your hat on beating Curtis Painter and his 9 QB rating, but you're only deluding yourself (what else is new?)

You won 1/3rd of your divisional games, choked playing Atlanta which was the only game you needed to win facing opponents who were actually out there trying and then faced a dead Cinci team in the POs who were outscored by 40pts in their last 7 games, going 3-4 only with wins over Cle, KC and Detroit. Big accomplishment!

We played the Colts closer than you ever did in the 6 quarters they were actually trying and played NO a hell of a lot closer. I guarantee you if we were the ones to have stepped in chit, we'd have pummeled the disgraceful Cinci in the POs and then our kicker wouldn't be the one to miss 2 chip shots.

You can kid yourself and all the other retards at JI and green****, but the fact is you're also a legitimate 7 game winner last season with a QB more comparable to Jamarcus Russell than to Chad Henne. To think you're more legitimate than us because of a fluke so egregious that the league office has modified their EOS schedule is delusional.

TGG is missing an idot, move along

rev kev
08-25-2010, 11:32 PM

**** the Jets!

Didn't you hear they were 24 minutes away from going to the show... So they have every right to flock to the board like ants to the picnic..., they have to come now because after the next few seasons of Sanchise and the aging front defensive 7 they will be humbled... Basically they come now or never..., 24 minutes - and then it was over...

Flip Tanneflop
08-26-2010, 01:54 AM
firstly douchenozzle, this is not the green gangbang. Show a little respect as a visitor on our site or get the fcuk off it!

Secondly, you were a 7-7-2 team which lost 6 out of 7 games at one point. The only reason you had any hope going into the game 16 is because Polian and Caldwell essentially gave you permission... as born out by almost doubling your score (39-20) in the 1.5 games the Colts actually were trying to win. Don't give me this bs about only being 5 pts behind in game 15. As Payton's 24 unanswered points in the PO game strongly confirmed, it took him a half to figure out Fatso's overrated Defense.. You can hang your hat on beating Curtis Painter and his 9 QB rating, but you're only deluding yourself (what else is new?)

You won 1/3rd of your divisional games, choked playing Atlanta which was the only game you needed to win facing opponents who were actually out there trying and then faced a dead Cinci team in the POs who were outscored by 40pts in their last 7 games, going 3-4 only with wins over Cle, KC and Detroit. Big accomplishment!

We played the Colts closer than you ever did in the 6 quarters they were actually trying and played NO a hell of a lot closer. I guarantee you if we were the ones to have stepped in chit, we'd have pummeled the disgraceful Cinci in the POs and then our kicker wouldn't be the one to miss 2 chip shots.

You can kid yourself and all the other retards at JI and green****, but the fact is you're also a legitimate 7 game winner last season with a QB more comparable to Jamarcus Russell than to Chad Henne. To think you're more legitimate than us because of a fluke so egregious that the league office has modified their EOS schedule is delusional.

And thats a wrap!

Batroc
08-26-2010, 02:08 AM
I love how Jets fans claim that we're "obsessed" with them, but they're always the ones hanging out in Fin Forums. Do they not see the irony? lol

nyjunc
08-26-2010, 08:04 AM

If tennessee would have beaten us earlier in the season they would have earned a WC spot.

It could have been a fluky run, who knows? We get a chance to build upon on it in the coming years but nothing is guaranteed in this league so all your hopes and dreams could come true and we could suck- you never know.

**** the Jets!

You beat a dead team by 7 and needed 3 non offensive TDs to beat us by 5- when did you destroy us again?

Big deal we got to the title game? you would think coming from a fan of a franchise that hasn't been cloe in 16 years and hasn't been in 18 years that you would know it's a pretty big deal.

yes the 7-9 dolphins who haven't been competitive in a playoff game since 2000 were closer to being SB caliber than a team that had the lead in the AFC Championship w/ less than 30 mins to play:lol:

You realize in non Jet games you won 5 games all year, right? if that doesn't say SB caliber I don't know what does:lol:

[/B] i dont no if tennessee deserved it if your going to make that argument only because take away the colt game which we should and the jets and titans r both 8-8.

If Houston would have beaten us earlier in the season they would have made it. of course Pitt who lost to mighty Clevland and Oakland in back to back weeks deserved to make the postseason over us:rolleyes2:

we arent saying that we are proud of last year. what we are saying though is we were a lot more competitive vs the colts then u guys were and the saints for that matter.

i honestly dont think if you had asked any team last year before the jets got free tix to the playoffs who they rather play, theyd all say the jets because they werent a really good team.

ask the best coach in the game bill belichick who he thinks is a better team today and he would say the dolphins without a doubt. i no one guys opinion dosent mean so much but the fact is more people do/ should fear miami than the jets.

We were losing by only 5 on the road at Indy when they took their starters out and we played a competitive game on the road in the title game so how were you more competitive against Indy?

You also got NO at home which was a huge advantage and like the Indy game you guys choked which is also what you did to end the season when you had playoff destiny in your hands.

We can all play the what if game too. There were 3-4 more games we probabyl should have won during the reg season but we found ways to lose just like you guys did in some of your close losses.

Yeah we didnt make .500 but we where talented enough to kick the Jets ***, twice I might add. So lets put things into perspective if where a bad 7 win team yet we swept you last year how good does that make your team look? That makes you look even more garbage than before. Far from super bowl worthy I might add.

I know you have only had one playoff app in 8 years but do you guys know what an *** kicking is? It's mopre like what opponents do to you guys the rare times you make postseason. You beat us in two games by a COMBINED 9 pts. That's not an *** kicking. You won, congrats but they were close, hard fought games that could have gone wither way.

oh yeah, lets blame Henne for his best weapon in Brown being out and his defense falling apart...funny how you forget that he led them back late in both of those games...an ability that "sanchize" has yet to show. it's easy to give all the credit for playoff wins to a qb when all he does is hand the ball off and watch as the opposing team misses 2-3 field goals per game with the season in the balance....

henne threw the ball wayyyy more than a young qb should have to be asked to down stretch thanks to Brown being out and Ricky tiring out...which is to be expected with old backs. it's not like he weapons to throw to...oh wait sanchez did and he sucked until they simplified his playbook. henne was asked to win games, while sanchez was asked to not lose them (since he by himself cost the jets 2-3 games last year) totally different situations.

That's great that once games got out of hand henne "stepped up" but his play in the Ten and Hou games was a major reason why you didn't make the playoffs.

Sanchez has shown an ability to help us win big games which is an ability henne has never shown in college or the NFL.

The Texans deserved that spot the most. Their schedule was brutal and the lost a handfull of games when their kicker blew it at the end. They are an offensive powerhouse with some up and coming stars on defense.

When you think about it, the Texans, Titans, and Steelers all deserved that spot more than the Jets. The dolphins deserved it more than the Jets. All of those teams were better than the Jests. Hell, we SWEPT THE JETS!!!

And honestly, the Pats without Welker and the Bungles were lame duck playoff teams. Those 3 teams I mentioned wouldve been better playoff teams than the Pats, Bungles, and especially the Jests.

The phins were the 7th best team in the AFC last year. Im not the delusional one, like Jests fans. I know we blew it and we flat lost to those teams because they made plays and we didnt when we needed them. Thats why they were better.

And thats why we were better than the Jests. We beat them by making the plays.

I would say the Jests were the 8th best team in the AFC last season, but Im not so sure I wouldnt rank the Broncos there. So in reality, the Jets were in the bottom half of the AFC last season. They simply got a win gift wrapped to make their record one game better and hence qualify for the playoffs. Then they played way over their heads for 2 games and beat a couple of teams that arent that good anyway.

What happened when they played the Colts....OK. Better yet, what happened when they played the phins!!!!!!!!!!

We alsmot SHUT OUT the Texans ON THE ROAD! How did they deserve a spot over us?

Yes the 7-9 phions were spectacualr last year, you just missed making the SB:lol2:

What happened when we played the Colts? We lost on the road in a competitive game to a better team.

Didn't you hear they were 24 minutes away from going to the show... So they have every right to flock to the board like ants to the picnic..., they have to come now because after the next few seasons of Sanchise and the aging front defensive 7 they will be humbled... Basically they come now or never..., 24 minutes - and then it was over...

We have no right to talk, the 7-9 team that hasn;t won a playoff game in 10 years deserves the right to talk:rolleyes2:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Vaark
08-26-2010, 09:38 AM
If tennessee would have beaten us earlier in the season they would have earned a WC spot.

It could have been a fluky run, who knows? We get a chance to build upon on it in the coming years but nothing is guaranteed in this league so all your hopes and dreams could come true and we could suck- you never know.

You beat a dead team by 7 and needed 3 non offensive TDs to beat us by 5- when did you destroy us again?

Big deal we got to the title game? you would think coming from a fan of a franchise that hasn't been cloe in 16 years and hasn't been in 18 years that you would know it's a pretty big deal.

yes the 7-9 dolphins who haven't been competitive in a playoff game since 2000 were closer to being SB caliber than a team that had the lead in the AFC Championship w/ less than 30 mins to play:lol:

You realize in non Jet games you won 5 games all year, right? if that doesn't say SB caliber I don't know what does:lol:

If Houston would have beaten us earlier in the season they would have made it. of course Pitt who lost to mighty Clevland and Oakland in back to back weeks deserved to make the postseason over us:rolleyes2:

We were losing by only 5 on the road at Indy when they took their starters out and we played a competitive game on the road in the title game so how were you more competitive against Indy?

You also got NO at home which was a huge advantage and like the Indy game you guys choked which is also what you did to end the season when you had playoff destiny in your hands.

We can all play the what if game too. There were 3-4 more games we probabyl should have won during the reg season but we found ways to lose just like you guys did in some of your close losses.

I know you have only had one playoff app in 8 years but do you guys know what an *** kicking is? It's mopre like what opponents do to you guys the rare times you make postseason. You beat us in two games by a COMBINED 9 pts. That's not an *** kicking. You won, congrats but they were close, hard fought games that could have gone wither way.

That's great that once games got out of hand henne "stepped up" but his play in the Ten and Hou games was a major reason why you didn't make the playoffs.

Sanchez has shown an ability to help us win big games which is an ability henne has never shown in college or the NFL.

Yes the 7-9 phions were spectacualr last year, you just missed making the SB:lol2:

What happened when we played the Colts? We lost on the road in a competitive game to a better team.

We have no right to talk, the 7-9 team that hasn;t won a playoff game in 10 years deserves the right to talk:rolleyes2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

http://dailybail.com/storage/head-in-sand.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1244931024836

nyjunc
08-26-2010, 04:32 PM
I just dont understand how we had the #1 D in the league last year overall and only gave up an average of 150 yards passing a game, yet you guys still say were not good.

I hate the Fish but I'm not so consumed by hate that I can't come to the realization that you guys are going to be good.

Personally I think both Fin and Jet fans are making a huge mistake by overlooking the Pats. Gay Tom and Billy Boy still squeezed out 10 wins and a division title with a rusty QB and a rather ****ty defense.

I am very concerned w/ NE. W/ a healthy Brady they will be a big time team again.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I just dont understand how we had the #1 D in the league last year overall and only gave up an average of 150 yards passing a game, yet you guys still say were not good.

I hate the Fish but I'm not so consumed by hate that I can't come to the realization that you guys are going to be good.

Personally I think both Fin and Jet fans are making a huge mistake by overlooking the Pats. Gay Tom and Billy Boy still squeezed out 10 wins and a division title with a rusty QB and a rather ****ty defense.i dont think anyone i heard is discounting the pats. the truth is though they have not looked invincible since the loss in the superbowl vs the giants, and as much as everyone says brady is god, etc, he is really good but the one thing hes not good under is when pressured in the pocket and with all the injuries piling up for the pats on the oline, i see that being a very tough thing for them to handle.

also, the patriots dont have really have a good defense, so even though they mite put up some points, how r they planning on stopping teams?

i think the pats will go 9-7 this season honestly based on a weak ol and not such a good d.

final standings-

miami-12-4
pats--9-7
jets-8-8
bills-6-10

rev kev
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM

Like I said talk away til you are blue...

Best of luck with your QB and aging front 7 and all out blitz

jetsknicks1
08-26-2010, 06:53 PM
I love how Jets fans claim that we're "obsessed" with them, but they're always the ones hanging out in Fin Forums. Do they not see the irony? lol

Really? You know, I glanced through this forum & the "Beasts of the east" forum and there are at least 25 threads dedicated to the Jets, ALL STARTED BY DOLPHIN FANS. Obsess much?

Btw, nice sig. I always knew that a little girl could stop the dolphins.