PDA

View Full Version : Just finished my draft (12-team leauge)

j-off-her-doll
08-25-2010, 10:11 PM
QB: B. Favre
RB: C. Johnson, M. Forte, J. Harrison, J. Ringer, K. Smith
WR: L. Fitzgerald, B. Marshall, V. Jackson, S. Rice, M. Massaquoi, E. Doucet
TE: J. Witten, O. Daniels
D/ST: Colts
K: R. Gould

Very happy with the draft.

LouPhinFan
08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Hopefully you have a good backup QB because they're scrambling in Minnesota right now. Farve is going to be handing off to Peterson most of the season without Rice to catch passes. Farve is a #2 QB this season...at best.

j-off-her-doll
08-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Disagree. Favre threw for 33 TD's last season. Rice is gone, but I don't see Favre slipping under 25 TD's. And, with my RB's, WR's, and TE's, I don't need an elite QB.

LouPhinFan
08-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Disagree. Favre threw for 33 TD's last season. Rice is gone, but I don't see Favre slipping under 25 TD's. And, with my RB's, WR's, and TE's, I don't need an elite QB.

Your RBs look pretty good but I'd keep an eye on your WRs. I think Fitz will take a step back with Leinert (or whomever) throwing to him. Jackson is a wild card. If ever signs or is traded then he'll be out for the first 4 games on suspension.

Is this a PPR league? If so then Witten is golden at the TE spot, if its not a PPR league then hopefully he catches more TDs this year for you than he did last year.

emeraldfin
08-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Hard team to judge really. Favre is a nice QB to have and I think he goes over the 30td mark again.

RB's are hard to evaluate. Johnson will rip it up, Forte was awful last season and I dont have much confidence in him. Harrison could have a very good season, but I think he will lose carries when Hardesty is fit again (Hardesty took more snaps in TC when he was fit). Ringer is good to have if anything happens to CJ and Smith could see a good bit of work this season as Best is injury prone.

WR's are pretty good. Fitz will get over 1000 yards but with the QB situation in Arizona I dont expect that much more than 1000. Marshall will have around 90-100 receptions and is a great number 2 WR. Jackson misses 4 games and his future is still uncertain, so risky pick at the moment. Rice is out until week 8. Not a big fan of Massaquoi, but Doucet is nice pick as he looks to be a very promising slot receiver, but QB troubles will hurt him.

TE's very good.

D/ST solid but unspectacular.

Kicker, Gould could put up nice numbers because the offense should be more explosive with Martz as OC.

SwimminInIndy
08-26-2010, 10:22 AM
QB: B. Favre
RB: C. Johnson, M. Forte, J. Harrison, J. Ringer, K. Smith
WR: L. Fitzgerald, B. Marshall, V. Jackson, S. Rice, M. Massaquoi, E. Doucet
TE: J. Witten, O. Daniels
D/ST: Colts
K: R. Gould

Very happy with the draft.

I would give your team a 7 out of 10.

QB- Favre would have been a great pick, but the fact is that without Sidney Rice and his 1300 yards for half the year he will struggle more. Harvin is not a number 1 reciever in this league to me and they have the best back in football. Brett will throw it a lot still, but I see more interceptions this year than last.
7 out of 10

RB-Strong with CJ obviously, and if Forte can bounce back like some are saying then it will be a great group. I think Forte gets a ton of receptions so if your league is PPR then bonus. Jerome Harrison has potential, but he is still a brown and the coaches like Hardesty.
8 out of 10

WR- Brandon Marshall is honestly your best one of the group. Fitz takes a step back with Matt Pud at the helm, and you have both recievers that are the big news right now with missing time. Rice out 6-8 weeks and VJax out at least 3 maybe 6 weeks. Then you have another Brown and another Cardinal.
6 out of 10

TE-Your best group by far, both tight ends are great and will put up good numbers. Hopefully you can start both of them at the same time.
9 out of 10

D/ST-The Colts? There really wasn't anyone better?
5 out of 10

Kickers don't matter

PhinsPhan11
08-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I think that's a good tram as long as you have a good backup QB.