PDA

View Full Version : Scientists Study the Ubiquitous 'Booty Call'

BAMAPHIN 22
08-26-2010, 03:11 PM
The booty call is a "compromise" relationship. For men, there's a "low-cost sexual component," and for women there's the "possibility of further commitment."

The booty call allows the man ongoing access to sex, although he must invest in some relationship building with the woman, according to the study. Most relationships last about three months.

"Women have needs just as men do," said Andrea, whose booty call was readily accepted. "They do it for different reasons. For some it's about attention and for some it's about satisfying [sexual] needs. It's pretty common."

A notch up from the older notion of "friends with benefits," the booty call involves "an underlying friendship, has some investment and longevity and may be characterized by emotionally intimate acts such as kissing," according to the study.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodResourceCenter/scientists-study-popular-sexual-mating-habit-booty-call/story?id=11479032

NY8123
08-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Usually I wake up hungover with an imprint of my cell phone on my head with no recollection of who or what I called.

BobDole
08-26-2010, 05:38 PM
people like to fugg. especially when they drink. end study.

1 dol fan
08-27-2010, 12:04 AM
people like to fugg. especially when they drink. end study.
I know... It ain't really that complicated. Scientist always trying to make **** more confusing...