PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins need to stop getting rid of their warriors:starting to look like the ny mets

DOLMET
08-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Stupid move, giving away greg c, for a dude i have never heard of. Benny malone or what ever his name is. Quite frankly, im kind of pissed off about it. Miami keeps getting rid of their winners and tough guys. That is why they win only six games next year. They are starting to look like the new york mets, a team full of losers.

SebasMiamiFan
08-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Stupid move, giving away greg c, for a dude i have never heard of. Benny malone or what ever his name is. Quite frankly, im kind of pissed off about it. Miami keeps getting rid of their winners and tough guys. That is why they win only six games next year. They are starting to look like the new york mets, a team full of losers.

Welcome to Finheaven!!!
:banhim2::nutkick:

sinPHIN
08-26-2010, 10:13 PM
:puke::refuse::banned:

Phinatic8u
08-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Lmfao

andres2882
08-26-2010, 10:16 PM

OMG. Please stop with these damn posts. Camarillo was a good player who did great things for us. BUT, he did these things when we SUCKED. We are getting better now. Camarillo would rarely have seen the field. We could use a veteran CB -- especially one that can tackle AND improve our ST unit. Is Sapp the next Revis? No -- but here's a clue, Camarillo isn't Larry Fitzgerald. Please stop with these stupid posts.

67Stang
08-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Ya, it would have been much better to cut him later and get nothing, or keep him dump someone with much more upside! Maybe we learned something from Armstrong!

Prime
08-26-2010, 10:27 PM
LMAO

I love finheaven. Never can get bored reading on here. Dumb threads everywhere.

sharp
08-26-2010, 10:28 PM
DONT YOU EVER compare any miami team to a new york team, especially the mets.