PDA

View Full Version : Account login/password reset errors

NY-Dolphin
08-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Hello, I have not logged in to FinHeaven since last season. My username is NewYorkDolphin and I have tried to reset my password. When I do so, by entering the registered email, I get a message saying "you cannot email other users"??? I couldn't even send a "Contact Us" with the original address in the email field without getting the same message "you cannot email other users" error. Can you help? Thanks.

Nublar7
08-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Hmm, this seems to be happening more and more lately. I am sending you a PM to the screen name NY-Dolphin, with how to fix the problem.

MRFREEZETAGDOS
09-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey Nublar - Just sent you a PM regarding the same exact issue as the OP has stated. My original username: Mr_Freezetag

Thanks a bunch

clintonjmorgan
09-04-2010, 01:57 PM
sorry to ask a different question in this thread but i didnt really see a point in creating a thread for a potential stupid question so i will just hope someone more knowledgeable than me knows the answer and looks in this thread. I spend alot of my time on this website on my phone but it wont let me log in. which sucks kinda because after i look through a couple of threads it says i have looked at to many threads and cant look through anymore. of course that eventually goes away and i can view some threads till it happens again.

Also i recently accidentally downloaded a RSS 2.0 from this website on my phone of course i have no idea that it is and was more or less hoping it would let me sign in but i dont think it does. could someone please tell me what an RSS 2.0 is? thanks and sorry for asking an off topic question.