PDA

View Full Version : Roster Update question?

FINdestructible
08-30-2010, 12:55 PM
I have Madden 2011 & i want to update the roster. How do i do that? I have looked everywhere, but have been unsuccessful. Can someone please tell me how to do the update? Thank you so much!

C

FINdestructible
08-31-2010, 08:40 AM
Wow, ten views & no one knows how to update the roster?

Tunaphish429
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Just go to a quick game..It should update automatically than just back out before the game starts..

No1Phinatic
09-05-2010, 07:33 AM
In 2011 there is a roster download option on the online screen. This will download the current update from EA that you have to use for online play and save it to your machine as "CUSTOM." You can make changes to depth chart and re-save it as "CUSTOM" but if you make any personnel changes or ratings edits it default back to downloading it again before you can play on-line. You can make all the changes you want and save it with a different name to use in off-line modes. You have to load saved rosters to see them though by going to "My Madden," "File Management," "Load/Delete." If you do not all you ever see is the original roster. Hope this helps. Hopefully EA will do an update very soon. Right now only 3 of our WR (no Mooore & Wallace yet,) 2 OG (no Procter,) and 1 TE (no Nalbone) is in the game at all. Big IKE still missing too and I hope they add him as OLB and not DE. Micha Johnson also not there yet.