PDA

View Full Version : Fiedler Heading to Hall?



finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 12:15 AM
Just wondering if he was still on target for Canton.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 12:21 AM
Who is your favorite team, finsrclowns???

Because you seem like a puss always mocking everyone else and never saying who you like.

bigbry
12-08-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Who is your favorite team, finsrclowns???

Because you seem like a puss always mocking everyone else and never saying who you like.

He is a Bills fan or posing as one.


BB

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by bigbry


He is a Bills fan or posing as one.


BB

Posing as one? No no I AM one. If I was posing I'd be a fin fan.:lol:

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by bigbry


He is a Bills fan or posing as one.


BB


And that means everyone has to lower their IQ when responding to @$$clown huh ??

:spit:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by finsrclowns
[B]

Posing as one? No no I AM one.




So YOU are coming out of the closet.. @$$clown !!!

What a SHOCK .....

:rolleyes2

:yikes:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by finsrclowns
[B]

Posing as one? No no I AM one.




So YOU are coming out of the closet.. @$$clown !!!

What a SHOCK .....

:rolleyes2

:yikes:

Marino1983

Stop trolling for dates Danny girl! I'm not a baby blue loving, panty wearing, traffic beating, front running transvestite like you and that pathetic band of choking porpoises you pretend to care about! :nana: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Stop trolling for dates Danny girl! I'm not a baby blue loving, panty wearing, traffic beating, front running transvestite like you and that pathetic band of choking porpoises you pretend to care about! :nana: :roflmao:




Hum and after YOU are done milking mom do you pick out a flowered dress to wear before you look for a new sheep date or do you just go as you are ?

Oh @$$clown YOU make this too easy .....

:goof:

:sleep:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Hum and after YOU are done milking mom do you pick out a flowered dress to wear before you look for a new sheep date or do you just go as you are ?

Oh @$$clown YOU make this too easy .....

:goof:

:sleep:

Marino1983

Hmmm....you seem to know an awful lot about sheep and milking. Too bad they don't pass out brains on the farm. BTW, how's your therapy coming? They say repressed memories can be an awful burden. But then again, nothing can be as bad as being a whining, 3rd quarter leaving, baby blue wearing, December choking, cold weather moping, fan of the FIN WIPES!

:bry: :bry: :bry: :bry:

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Hmmm....you seem to know an awful lot about sheep and milking. Too bad they don't pass out brains on the farm. BTW, how's your therapy coming? They say repressed memories can be an awful burden. But then again, nothing can be as bad as being a whining, 3rd quarter leaving, baby blue wearing, December choking, cold weather moping, fan of the FIN WIPES!

:bry: :bry: :bry: :bry: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Hmmm....you seem to know an awful lot about sheep and milking. Too bad they don't pass out brains on the farm. BTW, how's your therapy coming? They say repressed memories can be an awful burden. But then again, nothing can be as bad as being a whining, 3rd quarter leaving, baby blue wearing, December choking, cold weather moping, fan of the FIN WIPES!

:bry: :bry: :bry: :bry:



A person can't help but "know about sheep",, because of the goat trash infestation on this m-b.. :eek:

And being that is what 99.9% of goat garbage like YOU (@$$clown) apparently LIVE for a romp in the stall listening to the BAA HAA HAA murmuring sweet nothings in your ear .. :roflmao:

Ah don't worry DUMB@$$,,, the goats might get to another s-b,, but alas the same CHOKING outcome will prevail ----- AGAIN ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day clowny the pole smoker .....

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
:roflmao: :roflmao:




Mum - ya better watch flirting with your girl friend "@$$clown" c-JERK ...

Old squaw staked her rights to YOU and from what I hear,, she is extremely jealous.. :eek:...

She might just open up a can off whoop @$$ on both you girls in a jealous rage ...:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Mum - ya better watch flirting with your girl friend "@$$clown" c-JERK ...

Old squaw staked her rights to YOU and from what I hear,, she is extremely jealous.. :eek:...

She might just open up a can off whoop @$$ on both you girls in a jealous rage ...:lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
this coming from a guy who just gave a niner fan a reach-around:lol:

finsrclowns
12-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




A person can't help but "know about sheep",, because of the goat trash infestation on this m-b.. :eek:

And being that is what 99.9% of goat garbage like YOU (@$$clown) apparently LIVE for a romp in the stall listening to the BAA HAA HAA murmuring sweet nothings in your ear .. :roflmao:

Ah don't worry DUMB@$$,,, the goats might get to another s-b,, but alas the same CHOKING outcome will prevail ----- AGAIN ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day clowny the pole smoker .....

Marino1983

Game plan for December 21st or "how to clean a fish"

1) cut off head (why bother Wanny's got the brains of a mackerel)
2) cut off tail (widdle Wicky is on the menu)
3) remove scales (a healthy does of T Hen and DB should do the trick)
4) Bake until done (and boy are you ever gonna be DONE!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 05:15 PM
South Beach and SanFrancisco people teaming up....coincidence?...I think not:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

this coming from a guy who just gave a niner fan a reach-around:lol:



Hum nice punt street corner queen ..... But the swapping spit responses that YOU and YOUR former honey squaw were beyond the **** one night stand ... :eek:

:shakeno: Bad enough that you are a billy goat fan and a transvestite but posting your diary of queerness on F-H while flirting with an imbecilic chief fan was just too funny c-JERK !!

Hey and thanks alot for playing ...

:lol: :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Hum nice punt street corner queen ..... But the swapping spit responses that YOU and YOUR former honey squaw were beyond the **** one night stand ... :eek:

:shakeno: Bad enough that you are a billy goat fan and a transvestite but posting your diary of queerness on F-H while flirting with an imbecilic chief fan was just too funny c-JERK !!

Hey and thanks alot for playing ...

:lol: :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
you're calling me gay?...lmao, oh the irony...
I'm not the one who's buddy-buddy with a San Franciscan....:lol:
Maybe later you guys can share a nice bowl of rice-a-roni while you fondle each other:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CirclingWagons
[B]
you're calling me gay?...lmao, oh the irony...





:goof: Oh come on now c-JERK... YOU have already come out of the closet during the offseason so don't try to climb back in ....

And the 'IRONY" is that you actually believe that YOU are a knowledgeable pro football fan !

:lol: :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CirclingWagons
[B]
you're calling me gay?...lmao, oh the irony...





:goof: Oh come on now c-JERK... YOU have already come out of the closet during the offseason so don't try to climb back in ....

And the 'IRONY" is that you actually believe that YOU are a knowledgeable pro football fan !

:lol: :lol:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 what's hilarious is how much you enjoy talking about fags...the south beach lifestyle has polluted your mind:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
what's hilarious is how much you enjoy talking about fags...the south beach lifestyle has polluted your mind:lol:




Well c-JERK I do not "enjoy" talking about YOUR minority group ... But being that EVERY one of YOUR brethren seems to like mentioning homosexuality in their post's it's kinda hard not to talk about how pridefull and proud the homosexual billy goat fan base IS ...

And since jack @$$ES like YOU c-JERK seem to love to troll on F-H and give us Dolphin fans traget practice,, YOU should be very used to be called a "limp wristed " fan base ...

:eek:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Well c-JERK I do not "enjoy" talking about YOUR minority group ... But being that EVERY one of YOUR brethren seems to like mentioning homosexuality in their post's it's kinda hard not to talk about how pridefull and proud the homosexual billy goat fan base IS ...

And since jack @$$ES like YOU c-JERK seem to love to troll on F-H and give us Dolphin fans traget practice,, YOU should be very used to be called a "limp wristed " fan base ...

:eek:

Marino1983 calling the buffalo fanbase gay?..lmao
Dolphins are from the city notorious for deviant homosexual behavior:lol:

Bling
12-11-2003, 07:56 PM
This is a funny thread. So what's the purpose of Bill fans on here? To piss you off, why listen to them?

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by blingbling2334
This is a funny thread. So what's the purpose of Bill fans on here? To piss you off, why listen to them? M83 can't help it...he loves us Bills fans:lol:

MOULDSROCKS
12-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Eeeeeew! Why is M83 saying assclown? Doesn't he know where that term originated?

bigbry
12-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Eeeeeew! Why is M83 saying assclown? Doesn't he know where that term originated?

From your Bedroom?


BB

MOULDSROCKS
12-13-2003, 12:23 AM
****ing douche bag can't even come up with his own swears....

It was first used by a Bills fan to describe our dumb**** of a OC.

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
****ing douche bag can't even come up with his own swears....

It was first used by a Bills fan to describe our dumb**** of a OC. moldysocks last feeble attempt at smack, if the bills lose on the 21st you'll never see the name again!;) :tongue:

BANDWAGONER = moldysocks!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
calling the buffalo fanbase gay?..lmao
Dolphins are from the city notorious for deviant homosexual behavior:lol:



:spit: Sooooooo YOU are an EXPERT on homosexual population and the their defining behavioral trends,,, c-JERK ??

Sorta, kinda like shows / PROVES my last response !!



As per her usual, c-JERK---> :splat: sitting on the seat in the water tank (as the Barfalo goat fan fairy),, I mean at the goat fan fair .. :lolcry:


:roflmao:

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Eeeeeew! Why is M83 saying assclown? Doesn't he know where that term originated?



:confused: I do apologize gonad - LESS ..... I did not realize that "@$$clown" was your given birth name .....:yikes:


:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by bigbry


From your Bedroom?


BB



:lolcry::lolcry::lolcry:


Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
[B]****ing douche bag can't even come up with his own swears....


:lolcry:

Hum and this is a top :laughat: moderator on bfz ...


:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by blingbling2334
This is a funny thread. So what's the purpose of Bill fans on here? To piss you off, why listen to them?




I GUESS this is directed to me :confused: ...

Because smacking and "embarrassing" billy goat fans is like another form of animal population control !

Only this hunting season is for billy goat fans,, and the Barfalo wildebeest season is 365 days a year ....

I hope this answers YOUR question ....

:D

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
moldysocks last feeble attempt at smack, if the bills lose on the 21st you'll never see the name again!;) :tongue:

BANDWAGONER = moldysocks!:rolleyes:



:roflmao: How true 06 but you have to give gonad-LESS a little bit of credit,,, at least he isn't as STUPID as c-JERK and live on F-H....

You know, be a Barfalo goat fan posting "BULLSEYE" for over 4000 post's !!!

:lolcry:

:spit:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:roflmao: How true 06 but you have to give gonad-LESS a little bit of credit,,, at least he isn't as STUPID as c-JERK and live on F-H....

You know, be a Barfalo goat fan posting "BULLSEYE" for over 4000 post's !!!

:lolcry:

:spit:

Marino1983 Wow...M83 mentioning me in every post...glad to see I influence you so much:lol:

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wow...M83 mentioning me in every post...glad to see I influence you so much:lol: i'm more interested in the fact that you thought seeing your opponent LOSE excites you more than the bills winning, STRANGE!

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm more interested in the fact that you thought seeing your opponent LOSE excites you more than the bills winning, STRANGE! what?:confused:
do you see a game going on right now?, cause I don't:rolleyes:

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
what?:confused:
do you see a game going on right now?, cause I don't:rolleyes: i'm talking about one of your past posts you idiot. YES, I READ IT!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm talking about one of your past posts you idiot. YES, I READ IT!:tongue: be quiet and take notes Pops...you need to learn some smack:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
be quiet and take notes Pops...you need to learn some smack:lol: you've been in school here for about a year now, you should know how far you are behind by now!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you've been in school here for about a year now, you should know how far you are behind by now!:tongue:
a year?...I've been on F-H since June...only 6 months...looks like you need to study up on your math beyotch:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

a year?...I've been on F-H since June...only 6 months...looks like you need to study up on your math beyotch:lol: reading your moronic posts, it sure seems like a year!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
reading your moronic posts, it sure seems like a year!:rolleyes: pick up the medication yet?...

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
pick up the medication yet?... use that once, its funny, twice your wierd, three times and your out of smack!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
use that once, its funny, twice your wierd, three times and your out of smack!:tongue:
then I guess I'm where you've been at for awhile now:lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

then I guess I'm where you've been at for awhile now:lol: never been there, never will!:tongue:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
be quiet and take notes Pops...you need to learn some smack:lol:


:roflmao:

When did you EVER learn what "smack" is ???

I have yet to read anything remotely resembling "smack" in ANY of YOUR responses c-JERK ...

YOU are sooooo dense C-jerk that YOU cannot even fathom how many times YOU have been PUMMELED daily on F-H ...

:roflmao:

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wow...M83 mentioning me in every post...glad to see I influence you so much:lol:



"Influence" :spit: LMFAO the ONLY thing influencing about YOU c-JERK is the "smack" post count under my avatar !

Smacking YOU c-JERK is like taking a breath,, second nature ...

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

then I guess I'm where you've been at for awhile now:lol:




Better watch it 06,, c-JERK is trying to put the moves on you ....

:yikes:

:lol:

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Better watch it 06,, c-JERK is trying to put the moves on you ....

:yikes:

:lol:

Marino1983 we did agree on one thing though, rap music SUCKS!:yell:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
we did agree on one thing though, rap music SUCKS!:yell:


She was probably just being nice trying to get a your phone number 06 .. :egads:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983



She was probably just being nice trying to get a your phone number 06 .. :egads:

:shakeno:

Marino1983
habla ingles?

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

habla ingles?


One of YOUR more intelligent responses c-JERK ....

:lol:

:spit:

Marino1983

MOULDSROCKS
12-14-2003, 11:42 PM
M83 commenting on intelligence?

If brains were fuel you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut!

bigbry
12-15-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
M83 commenting on intelligence?

If brains were fuel you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut!

Ants dont have go-carts. Dur!


BB

dolfan06
12-15-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
M83 commenting on intelligence?

If brains were fuel you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut! whats a matter moldy? tried to post in the "beasts of the east" forum and you got nailed for being a bandwagoner. decided to come back in here cause there were fewer members? i told ya they were just waiting for your narrow a$$!:D

Marino1983
12-15-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
M83 commenting on intelligence?

If brains were fuel you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut!




This is rich,, gonadLESS questioning someones intelligence ... :shakeno: Hey pocket pool queen,, how are those dust bunnies under YOUR crib doing ?

Funny how your post count has been in the negative on F-H since the goats were educated in Sept by the Dolphins ...

Sorta like how YOUR PATHETIC wildebeest won / loss record reads .. :roflmao:

Hey I bet you copied that "ants" comment off the wall in the mens room of YOUR employer, Micky D's ... How goes the drive through position gonadLESS ? Do you think they will promote YOU to fry boy anytime soon ?:goof:

:wave:

Marino1983