PDA

View Full Version : Sitting some starters against Buffalo...

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Anyone else for sitting some starters (Henne/Marshall/Dansby/Davis) against Buffalo in Week 1? They will be push-overs and we need the team healthy when we play the real teams. It would be for the best because we will win either way.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
08-31-2010, 07:15 PM
clearly you're an idiot troll and i hope you're banned.

Phinatic8u
08-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Bye Bye thread!!!

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:18 PM
clearly your an idiot troll and i hope you're banned.

What are you talking about? I want our guys healthy for Minnesota. You don't think it's a good idea?

Ghostfx123
08-31-2010, 07:18 PM
worst post of the day if your serious god help you.

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:21 PM
worst post of the day if your serious god help you.

I think that we need our players healthy for the long-run. Buffalo isn't a team we need to worry about, so why not give Thigpen and some others playing time until the games are tough?

oasis
08-31-2010, 07:22 PM
I think this is a great idea. We should just rest our starters until the playoffs. And let's rest your posting privileges until then, too.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
08-31-2010, 07:23 PM
What are you talking about? I want our guys healthy for Minnesota. You don't think it's a good idea?

i see what you're doing...........

Flip Tanneflop
08-31-2010, 07:24 PM
If this thread were in the depths I would be all about talking some trash in it. But, this is the legit forum. You cant be serious. Buffalo blows, but its a must win game. We have to play our best players.

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM
i see what you're doing...........

This is a tough schedule, so escaping injury by sitting some starters against lesser teams seems logical to me. I'm not saying all of them.

DolfanISS
08-31-2010, 07:26 PM
I voted yes! Ridiulous questions deserve the same for answers. Could you imagine this place if we rested Henne/Marshall/Dansby/ Davis and lost to Buffalo? The thread titles would be like something we've never seen before.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
08-31-2010, 07:28 PM
This is a tough schedule, so escaping injury by sitting some starters against lesser teams seems logical to me. I'm not saying all of them.

some interesting logic. i wonder why no NFL team has thought of resting starters week 1?

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-31-2010, 07:29 PM
wow. just wow. i guess this guy hasnt watched the dolphins over the past years.

he isnt familiar with how the fins no matter who they play give there fans a heart attack every single game.

if we rested those players week 1, we would get whooped. not only is this the worst thread of the day, but arguably the worst thread ever on finheaven.

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:34 PM
wow. just wow. i guess this guy hasnt watched the dolphins over the past years.

he isnt familiar with how the fins no matter who they play give there fans a heart attack every single game.

if we rested those players week 1, we would get whooped. not only is this the worst thread of the day, but arguably the worst thread ever on finheaven.

I'm a season ticket holder, but sure. I just want to be healthy for the good teams. Buffalo stinks and if we have any big injuries, we'll all be sorry.

dolpns13
08-31-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm a season ticket holder, but sure. I just want to be healthy for the good teams. Buffalo stinks and if we have any big injuries, we'll all be sorry.
Hahahahahaha.. your one funny dude man..

Because were so good, and havent beaten buffalo in buffalo since 2003, lets rest our starters for the division game.. I wonder why the Colts play manning or the Saints play Brees at all during the season, cause clearly, they should be resting against lesser opponents.. E = MC 4rd einstein?

fudolphinsfan
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Well, 3 out of 3 have voted with me, so clearly Dolphins fans are into the idea.

Ilovemyfins4eva
08-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, 3 out of 3 have voted with me, so clearly Dolphins fans are into the idea.
there prob all your votes.

come on dude, i dont no who u r, i dont no if your bull****ting about being a season ticket holder, but lets get real here.

how can you even say this is a legit idea?

your theory is then every team should rest there players against all the lesser teams.

why dont the 49ers rest there starters every game against there division while there at it?

i mean ive seen dumb ideas, but this may be at the top.

the first game of the season is never a walk in the park. NEVER. every team, [ yes even the bills, although i dont get why people are making them out to be a team like the rams, there not THAT bad]has hope going into week 1 bc there r all 0-0.

i am an idiot though for wasting my time and giving the attention to this ridiculous idea.

ROADRUNNER
08-31-2010, 07:52 PM
I think that we need our players healthy for the long-run. Buffalo isn't a team we need to worry about, so why not give Thigpen and some others playing time until the games are tough?

Wow...............im not going too shout at you but wow................

dolpns13
08-31-2010, 07:55 PM

less one http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?281568-Sitting-some-starters-against-Buffalo...&p=1063537471&viewfull=1#post1063537471

and its safe to assume the other two votes were the same reason. idea is so bad it should have negative votes

Phinastotle
08-31-2010, 09:15 PM
I would have voted no, but I don't see a "NO" button...

Wildbill3
09-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Lol.

Tunaphish429
09-01-2010, 09:55 AM
His name was F u dolphins fans ...Suprised most of you didnt know he was not a phins fan

fudolphinsfan
09-01-2010, 04:01 PM
His name was F u dolphins fans ...Suprised most of you didnt know he was not a phins fan

It stands for Florida State Dolphins fan, because I go to Florida State, but fsudolphinsfan was already taken, so I had to improvise.

Tunaphish429
09-01-2010, 04:13 PM
It stands for Florida State Dolphins fan, because I go to Florida State, but fsudolphinsfan was already taken, so I had to improvise.

Sure....

JCane
09-01-2010, 04:21 PM

Well that explains this retarded ****ing thread you've started. I think we can all move on from this steaming pile of raccoon turds you call a reasonable discussion.

Bumpus
09-01-2010, 04:44 PM
:bobdole:

Myles Fynch
09-01-2010, 07:00 PM
This thread was a riot. Thanks for the laughs.