PDA

View Full Version : What non BCS bowl game are you most looking forward too & why



SMadison29
12-08-2003, 02:46 AM
For those that may not know the BCS bowls are the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, & Sugar.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Capitol One. Purdue and Georgia.

I want to see what the dawgs do after our beatdown.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by SMadison29
For those that may not know the BCS bowls are the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, & Sugar. i haven't seen a list yet. i've been busy mourning the dolphins loss!:( :cry:

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 02:50 AM
Who cares about the dolphins.



I'm sorry, that was sacreligious.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Who cares about the dolphins.



I'm sorry, that was sacreligious. i should think so!:rolleyes:

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 02:59 AM
Here's the list:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1673130


I know it would never happen but I wish they would match up the 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 teams all the way down to see the best match ups of closely ranked teams(provided they weren't from the same conference).

I wanna see the Outback Bowl of Iowa vs Florida.

DolphinDevil28
12-08-2003, 03:01 AM
and that way we could see LSU beat USC!!!:tongue:

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by SMadison29
Here's the list:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1673130


I know it would never happen but I wish they would match up the 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 teams all the way down to see the best match ups of closely ranked teams(provided they weren't from the same conference).

I wanna see the Outback Bowl of Iowa vs Florida. i guess i would have to say the holiday bowl, washington state/texas!

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i guess i would have to say the holiday bowl, washington state/texas!

That's probably the best game in terms of ranked teams not in a BCS game but I don't think Washington State is that good. They have a couple good DEs & they can throw the ball.

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by SMadison29


That's probably the best game in terms of ranked teams not in a BCS game but I don't think Washington State is that good. They have a couple good DEs & they can throw the ball. its mainly because i like texas and washington st is a pac 10 team!;)

Bling
12-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by SMadison29
For those that may not know the BCS bowls are the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, & Sugar.


Iowa vs. Florida. I hope the Gator choke. I hate the Gator. It should be a good game. We'll see how Leak does under the spotlight.

mf52dolphin
12-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Well two of them. The new bowl in Fort Worth between TCU and Boise St., and the Las Vegas Bowl to see our buddy Bazinet37 play with his New Mexico Lobos, against Oregon St.

Angneli
12-08-2003, 08:53 PM
The Cotton Bowl

Oklahoma St. v. Ole' Miss

I went to Oklahoma State and am looking forward to watch Rashaun Woods, Tatum Bell take on Eli Manning in the final game for all three of them.

SMadison29
12-08-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Well two of them. The new bowl in Fort Worth between TCU and Boise St.,

Why Boise State & TCU?

NinersSBChamps
12-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Alamo Bowl...Michigan State and Nebraska. I thought the Spartans would get a better bowl earlier on, but that tough schedule really hurt them. 3 losses in a row. By the way...I am a Michigan State fan, so thats why I want to see this game.

canephin
12-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Miami Vs Florida State. I know i know i have been knockin this game but i love watchin the canes play even if its Rutgers. Then i would say that i would want to watch the Iowa vs Gator game. I hate the gators but i love all in state teams. And then i would want to watch Ohio State get there butts wooped by Kansas. I think Kansas will beat the buckeyes cause they have all the momentum after beating Oklahoma and the fashion that they did it in.

mf52dolphin
12-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by SMadison29


Why Boise State & TCU?

Well outside of the Sugar Bowl it is the only matchup involving 1-loss teams. Also both teams play different styles of football. Bosie St. also plays an exciting brand of offensive football.

Baz
12-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Las Vegas Bowl, for the obvious reasons......:D

TerryTate
12-20-2003, 04:13 AM
Bazy you better knock someone on their @$$