PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans should all be like C-wag and Harmonkoz...

TerryTate
12-08-2003, 03:23 AM
...and hell, even justafan....as far as their attendance on FH, anyways (clumpy is classy, be like him personality-wise)

These guys have been here more or less (although i accused justafan of being missing, i stand corrected), and they dont disappear for weeks at a time, regardless of how awful the bills are....

Tatonka, Mouldsrocks, you need to take some notes, foshizzle dizzle...

And I admit, many many weeks ago i was on billszone, but i left long before the dolphins went on their 3 week streak, so i left before any streak or disaster....so this isnt the pot calling the kettle black

I expect to see everyone's favorite <insert foul-mouthed adjective here> 3W any day now as well...

Billhoff
12-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Why is this in the smack forum?:confused:

harmonkoz
12-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Why not?

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Why is this in the smack forum?:confused: because its smack! everybody can see that he's saying moldysocks and his buddies are bandwagoners!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
12-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
because its smack! everybody can see that he's saying moldysocks and his buddies are bandwagoners!:rolleyes: If you say so!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:18 PM
If you say so!:rolleyes: hell, you're one of the bandwagoners, you're just pissed cause your name wasn't mentioned!:D

Billhoff
12-08-2003, 03:31 PM
hell, you're one of the bandwagoners, you're just pissed cause your name wasn't mentioned!:D I guess my name wasn`t mentioned for a reason........now why would that be?:idea:

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:34 PM
I guess my name wasn`t mentioned for a reason........now why would that be?:idea: i'll give ya 3 guesses, the first 2 don't count!:D

dolfan06
12-08-2003, 03:35 PM
i'll give ya 3 guesses, the first 2 don't count!:D i gotta eat lunch and get ready for work, C-YA!

Marino1983
12-08-2003, 07:17 PM
i'll give ya 3 guesses, the first 2 don't count!:D

:roflmao:

:spit:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
...and hell, even justafan....as far as their attendance on FH, anyways (clumpy is classy, be like him personality-wise)

These guys have been here more or less (although i accused justafan of being missing, i stand corrected), and they dont disappear for weeks at a time, regardless of how awful the bills are....

Tatonka, Mouldsrocks, you need to take some notes, foshizzle dizzle...

And I admit, many many weeks ago i was on billszone, but i left long before the dolphins went on their 3 week streak, so i left before any streak or disaster....so this isnt the pot calling the kettle black

I expect to see everyone's favorite &lt;insert foul-mouthed adjective here&gt; 3W any day now as well...
Much appreciated UFF.....but I still hate your lousy *** team:tongue:

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Does Jay Fiedler know that Tedy Bruschi plays for NE? I don't think I've ever seen a 2 yard throw for an INT before. But the look on Fiddler on the Roof's face? Priceless...
:band: :band: :band:

CirclingWagons
12-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns

Does Jay Fiedler know that Tedy Bruschi plays for NE? I don't think I've ever seen a 2 yard throw for an INT before. But the look on Fiddler on the Roof's face? Priceless...
:band: :band: :band: that was the funniest pass I've ever seen:lol:
that had "fix" written all over it--wait, feefee really is THAT bad

finsrclowns
12-08-2003, 11:23 PM
that was the funniest pass I've ever seen:lol:
that had &quot;fix&quot; written all over it--wait, feefee really is THAT bad

Know what's even funnier? Fee fee's got a bad boo boo so it goes from CFL to CYO with the emergence of your favorite sack and fumbling machine the GREASED PIG!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where does 8 wins get you in the draft order?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 06:44 PM

Where does 8 wins get you in the draft order?

Apparently not as high as a :laughat: goat team that is 6-7 on their way to 6-8 after the Titans B!tch slap them on Sunday !!! :D

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 06:47 PM

You could NEVER hate the Dolphins as much as I hate YOUR lower 40 grazing 4 s-b CHOKERS c-JERK !!!

:wave:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

You could NEVER hate the Dolphins as much as I hate YOUR lower 40 grazing 4 s-b CHOKERS c-JERK !!!

Marino1983
au contraire, I beg to differ;)

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 07:52 PM

au contraire, I beg to differ;)

You can "beg" all YOU want to !!! Facts are FACTS ...

There is NOTHING BETTER on a Sunday or Monday night than a billy goat @$$ whoopin !!!

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:22 PM

You can &quot;beg&quot; all YOU want to !!! Facts are FACTS ...

There is NOTHING BETTER on a Sunday or Monday night than a billy goat @$$ whoopin !!!

Marino1983 then too bad for you...for this will be a good December for us, and another bad one for you guys:lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 09:40 PM
then too bad for you...for this will be a good December for us, and another bad one for you guys:lol:

Hum just like the great Sept YOU were bragging about huh c-JERK ?

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:43 PM

Hum just like the great Sept YOU were bragging about huh c-JERK ?

Marino1983 September's in the past buddy...December is what's going on right now...your impending collapse has already begun, and there's nothing you can do about it:lol:

btw, you finished september 2-1, we finished 2-2...wow, what a massive difference:rolleyes:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 10:01 PM
September's in the past buddy...December is what's going on right now...your impending collapse has already begun, and there's nothing you can do about it:lol:

btw, you finished september 2-1, we finished 2-2...wow, what a massive difference:rolleyes:

Who's team is above 500 and who's team is below 500 genius ?

The goats "collapse" started in Miami c-JERK !! And has continued off and on weekly ...

And there is absolutely NOTHING YOU can do about IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 10:03 PM

Who's team is above 500 and who's team is below 500 genius ?

The goats &quot;collapse&quot; started in Miami c-JERK !! And has continued off and on weekly ...

And there is absolutely NOTHING YOU can do about IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983 how much do you wanna bet that we end up with the same record?....oh i forgot, you're too chicken**** to make a bet:lol:

Marino1983
12-09-2003, 10:22 PM
how much do you wanna bet that we end up with the same record?....oh i forgot, you're too chicken**** to make a bet:lol:

Oh my c-JERK ,, the tough words that YOU spew from a keyboard ! :spit:

This IS a dead subject and :boring: Save it for the wildebeest sites !

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 10:27 PM

Oh my c-JERK ,, the tough words that YOU spew from a keyboard ! :spit:

This IS a dead subject and :boring: Save it for the wildebeest sites !

Marino1983
:lol: ...and he chickens out again:evil:

finsrclowns
12-09-2003, 11:12 PM

Mommy doesn't allow Danielle to gamble away his allowance.:evil:

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 11:27 PM

Mommy doesn't allow Danielle to gamble away his allowance.:evil: :roflmao:

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
[B[/B] yeah there should be more of em. it would give us more to laugh at after a game like sunday!:D

Marino1983
12-10-2003, 04:27 PM

Now there IS a subject YOU do know alot about c-JERK,, "chickening out" ......

YOU better find a new place to hide c-JERK,, your billy goats game against the Titans has ((wildebeest gets @$$whooped)) written all over it !

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 05:22 PM

Now there IS a subject YOU do know alot about c-JERK,, &quot;chickening out&quot; ......

YOU better find a new place to hide c-JERK,, your billy goats game against the Titans has ((wildebeest gets @$$whooped)) written all over it !

Marino1983 you say it with such conviction, yet you don't have the balls to back it up:lol:

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 09:23 PM
you say it with such conviction, yet you don't have the balls to back it up:lol: another internet threat! WOW!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
12-10-2003, 09:31 PM
another internet threat! WOW!:rolleyes:
no, this has nothing to do with threats or ill will...he doesn't have the balls to bet on his predictions...so they hold no water:lol:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:01 PM

no, this has nothing to do with threats or ill will...he doesn't have the balls to bet on his predictions...so they hold no water:lol:

Oh c-JERK it is somewhat sad that YOU cannot come to grips that I could give a flying **** WHAT you think of me or my comments on this m-b ..... :pirate:

The :french: smilie has been tattooed next to YOUR screen name permanently !

:eat:

;)

Marino1983

finsrclowns
12-11-2003, 06:13 PM

Oh c-JERK it is somewhat sad that YOU cannot come to grips that I could give a flying **** WHAT you think of me or my comments on this m-b ..... :pirate:

The :french: smilie has been tattooed next to YOUR screen name permanently !

:eat:

;)

Marino1983

Temper temper Danny girl! I realize it's a bit much to ask the lobotomized brain of a Flipper fan to actually muster a real reply, better go ask mommy to make you a peanut butter sandwich, pour you a glass of milk, and study up for next year's draft. WAIT'LL NEXT YEAR! THOSE FINS WILL BE GREAT!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:33 PM
So how long have you been addicted to crack ?

Please don't tell that you are not a drug addict because that would mean the last response YOU posted was done in your "normal" state of mind .. :egads:

Has jerkOFF been giving you pointers on posting :laughat: logical posts?? :spit:

:lol: @$$clown YOU seem to need all the help YOU can get !:hitself:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:37 PM
So how long have you been addicted to crack ?

Please don't tell that you are not a drug addict because that would mean the last response YOU posted was done in your &quot;normal&quot; state of mind .. :egads:

Has jerkOFF been giving you pointers on posting :laughat: logical posts?? :spit:

:lol: @$$clown YOU seem to need all the help YOU can get !:hitself:

Marino1983
ahh, I see your doing the ole Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V with all your posts now:lol: ..try some originality for a change, it's getting too easy smacking you up in here:evil:

Marino1983
12-11-2003, 06:43 PM

ahh, I see your doing the ole Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V with all your posts now:lol: ..try some originality for a change, it's getting too easy smacking you up in here:evil:

Still posting delusional rantings huh c-JERK ? The only time your post resemble "smack" is when I do not respond !!

Now remember don't get too comfy c-JERK,, the goats B!TCH slapping is fast approaching .... You will need to find a hiding place fast ...

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-11-2003, 06:56 PM

Still posting delusional rantings huh c-JERK ? The only time your post resemble &quot;smack&quot; is when I do not respond !!

Now remember don't get too comfy c-JERK,, the goats B!TCH slapping is fast approaching .... You will need to find a hiding place fast ...

Marino1983 hide?..and miss yet another Fin's December collapse...never, I wouldn't miss it for the world:lol:

finsrclowns
12-11-2003, 08:36 PM
hide?..and miss yet another Fin's December collapse...never, I wouldn't miss it for the world:lol:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

harmonkoz
12-12-2003, 02:24 PM

Still posting delusional rantings huh c-JERK ? The only time your post resemble &quot;smack&quot; is when I do not respond !!

Marino1983

:roflmao: You will be the one missing. Just like you always are after we slap you ladies around, or you get your a$$es handed to you.

Then when you win, you come on the board strutting around like a rooster wondering why no one has posted yet.

You are a very sad old man. That sodomist's lifestyle you lead has gotten you nowhere.

dolfan06
12-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

You are a very sad old man. That sodomist's lifestyle you lead has gotten you nowhere. seems like you're the one that pulls that lifestyle out you a$$ in almost every post! i wonder....................:( :tongue:

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 11:53 AM
hide?..and miss yet another Fin's December collapse...never, I wouldn't miss it for the world:lol:

:lol: Did you find a NEW hiding place yet ooooh QUEEN of the knee pads ?? When the broom is applied to YOUR sorry @$$ed team yet again, your post count will be stagnate for another month or two !!

But I guess the philosophy on oneGOAT drive is to make a run for a top ten draft pick,,,, AGAIN ....

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

:roflmao: You will be the one missing. Just like you always are after we slap you ladies around, or you get your a$$es handed to you.

Then when you win, you come on the board strutting around like a rooster wondering why no one has posted yet.

You are a very sad old man. That sodomist's lifestyle you lead has gotten you nowhere.

:roflmao: Ah a post read from the toilet bowl ...

Hummer you have the intelligence comparable to the same material that YOU SUCK out of the holding tanks - you know that one of your businesses relies on !!

Please,, the only smacking that YOU have EVER done is with YOUR hands - to yourself or with YOUR tongue during YOUR other business hours !! :egads:

And as far as posting on YOUR :laughat" m-b,,, :roflmao: I do not DIRTY my keyboard and post on ANY billy goat web site !! Don't want to pick up any "mad cow" diseases as it is obvious that YOU are infected with along with aids and other homosexual transmitted viruses ...

:confused: You definitely are infatuated with the word "sodomy" hummerlips.. :yikes: Could be that YOUR expertise in this area makes YOU want to subconsciously scream it out for ALL to read ..

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 08:53 PM

:confused: You definitely are infatuated with the word &quot;sodomy&quot; hummerlips.. :yikes: Could be that YOUR expertise in this area makes YOU want to subconsciously scream it out for ALL to read ..

Marino1983 next he's gonna start with the "subliminal cuts" in all his posts!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
12-13-2003, 10:06 PM

:lol: Did you find a NEW hiding place yet ooooh QUEEN of the knee pads ?? When the broom is applied to YOUR sorry @$$ed team yet again, your post count will be stagnate for another month or two !!

But I guess the philosophy on oneGOAT drive is to make a run for a top ten draft pick,,,, AGAIN ....

Marino1983
when the broom is applied?...care to back up your convictions with a bet?....thought so:lol:

finsrclowns
12-13-2003, 11:12 PM

when the brrom is applied?...care to back up your convictions with a bet?....thought so:lol:

Don't worry, he won't bet. He still has the broom marks on his butt from last year's Bills sweep!:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:19 AM

Don't worry, he won't bet. He still has the broom marks on his butt from last year's Bills sweep!:lol: :lol: wtf is a brrom?

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 07:26 AM

Don't worry, he won't bet. He still has the broom marks on his butt

:yikes: Is this how you transvestite goat fans perform self mastur###ion ???

:escape:

:barf:

Marino1983

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 07:30 AM
wtf is a brrom?

Probably homosexual code that only billy goat fans and especially these two flamers "@$$clown & c-JERK" would understand !!

Marino1983

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:34 PM

Probably homosexual code that only billy goat fans and especially these two flamers &quot;@$$clown &amp; c-JERK&quot; would understand !!

Marino1983 c-jerk printed it, then clown quoted it!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 09:17 PM
c-jerk printed it, then clown quoted it!:rolleyes:

I guess this means that squaw and c-JERK are not a (COUPLE) anymore ... :boohoo:

Does the term (GAY SLUT) seem to fit c-JERK ? :lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
12-14-2003, 09:18 PM

I guess this means that squaw and c-JERK are not a (COUPLE) anymore ... :boohoo:

Does the term (GAY SLUT) seem to fit c-JERK ? :lol:

Marino1983
no, it fits you, and all your moronic posts:rolleyes:

Marino1983
12-14-2003, 09:39 PM

no, it fits you, and all your moronic posts:rolleyes:

c-JERK ---> :boohoo:

Oh my are YOU still :cry: ing c-JERK ? Awh poor little goat fan tired of being pummeled by us mean Dolphin fans... :spit:

Hey c-JERK, how was that game against the Titans ? How did that bad@$$ :laughat: defense that you said should own Tennesse if McNair didn't start do today ?

I guess this is just a bad time to ask YOU these questions "sniff sniff" huh ?

Marino1983