PDA

View Full Version : Reward: Lost Doggy Pass Rush

JerryD
09-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Reward: Lost Doggy Pass Rush

Pass Rush was last seen wandering on the grass in Texas Stadium, trying to chase young cowboys playing pitch & catch all evening. Pass Rush is a pigskin mix, with an aqua coat with white markings on his back.

If you know where Pass Rush is, or how to find him, please call his owner Tony or his trainer Mike.

A reward of a winning season is offered for Pass Rush's safe return.

The entire community misses Pass Rush, especially the DB gang who depends on Pass Rush's help to perform their work.

Call Tony or Mike at 305-555-0000 or leave comment below. God Bless!

sm0kinfins
09-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Reward: Lost Doggy Pass Rush

Pass Rush was last seen wandering on the grass in Texas Stadium, trying to chase young cowboys. Pass Rush is a pigskin mix, with an aqua coat with white markings on his back.

If you know where Pass Rush is, or how to find him, please call his owner Tony or his trainer Mike.

A reward of a winning season is offered for Pass Rush's safe return.

The entire community misses Pass Rush, especially the DB gang who depends on Pass Rush's help to perform their work.

Call Tony or Mike at 305-555-0000 or leave comment below. God Bless!

I LOL'd... then I cried...

rob19
09-03-2010, 02:23 AM
1/10

JC
09-03-2010, 02:24 AM
1/10

I like you as a poster man, but damn Dwayne Michael Johnson is a terrible rapper.

rob19
09-03-2010, 02:31 AM
I like you as a poster man, but damn Dwayne Michael Johnson is a terrible rapper.

too lazy to change it

he's alright.. I mean.. he has a big body of work.. and normally when an artist is producing in high volume.. the quality gets worse and worse.. and I don't think Wayne's an exception that that..

Mad love to Curren$y.. he's everything that's NOT wrong with the rap game

Valandui
09-03-2010, 12:32 PM
too lazy to change it

he's alright.. I mean.. he has a big body of work.. and normally when an artist is producing in high volume.. the quality gets worse and worse.. and I don't think Wayne's an exception that that..

I've been pretty depressed with rap since Jurassic 5 broke up. I like some of the newer stuff, but it's mainly from the people who have been around for a while. Common, Talib Kweli, The Roots, mainly stuff like that.

SRM
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
too lazy to change it

Do you like Wiz? Him and Curren$y work together a ton

rob19
09-03-2010, 12:59 PM
I've been pretty depressed with rap since Jurassic 5 broke up. I like some of the newer stuff, but it's mainly from the people who have been around for a while. Common, Talib Kweli, The Roots, mainly stuff like that.

I hear you I hear you I hear you.. and those are some legendary rappers and rap groups.. problem is they stopped making music awhile back.. (maybe except common).. so after a while it gets a little repetitive

Do you like Wiz? Him and Curren$y work together a ton

I LOVE WIZ.. Curren$y just a little more though.. I just didn't want to hijack this guy's thread too bad.. but it's too late for that.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT HIP-HOP
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SRM
09-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I hear you I hear you I hear you.. and those are some legendary rappers and rap groups.. problem is they stopped making music awhile back.. (maybe except common).. so after a while it gets a little repetitive

I LOVE WIZ.. Curren$y just a little more though.. I just didn't want to hijack this guy's thread too bad.. but it's too late for that.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT HIP-HOP
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Hahaha, Wiz is actually my favorite rapper