PDA

View Full Version : Get ready

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_nLw2LGZSE

You guys may recall we had literally half of our team on IR back then, and you clowns had no excuse.

This going to be a walk in the freakin park for Buffalo.

Dolphins will swim home with their fins between they're vaginas.

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:21 PM
No Porter, no Ferguson, no Taylor...Your defense is hopeless. Dansby is a piece of crap.

Good luck stopping our backs, all of which are better than all of yours.

MAN is it gonna be EMBARASSING for you guys to lose to CHAN FREAKING GAILEY!!

Swantoon
09-03-2010, 03:22 PM
depths?

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Wow that last pick looks like JP Losman. Henne is a joke.

I usually find that if a QB can't win in college (and get their hall of fame coach fired) they usually struggle in the pro's.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

depths?

I assume that is dolphin fruit lingo for mods??? It's a fair question. Whattcha gonna do when Buffalo runs wild on you?!?!?!

enJeppesen
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
:yap:

Swantoon
09-03-2010, 03:25 PM

I usually find that if a QB can't win in college (and get their hall of fame coach fired) they usually struggle in the pro's.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I assume that is dolphin fruit lingo for mods??? It's a fair question. Whattcha gonna do when Buffalo runs wild on you?!?!?!

I was simply saying that trash talk with no analysis or basis in reality is better posted in the depths of the sea portion. That is the forum for trash talking.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Wow. This kid is on a roll...........

Enjoy my mom
09-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah, your defense is gonna blow. Do they know what's wrong with Crowder yet? My guess is that he's afraid of Marshawn Lynch, and he'll be back after Week 1.

Daytona Fin
09-03-2010, 03:27 PM
i like this thread better than all the other whiny pre season threads.

Chubby
09-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Omg! Bills fans know how to type? Too bad they cant read.
Chubbs

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:29 PM
No basis in reality? You mean we didn't cream you last time you came to Buffalo? I'm pretty sure we did.

Add for us: Kawika Mitchell, Andra Davis, Leodis McKelvin, CJ Spiller, Eric Wood, Demetrius Bell, Jamon Meredith, and a few other key players that were either injured or not playing.

You guys took Brandon Marshall, and paid him. Way to kill any motivation he had. (If he doesn't beat up his wife in the next 7 days) (again) Henne will throw to the wrong team. You'll probably throw Pennington in there and we'll break him like we did 2 times before. (his first 2 shoulder injuries were where? Ralph Wilson Stadium)

Hell, Ricky could go off for 266 and you guys STILL lose in the Ralph!

Good luck in Week 2, you'll need it after going 0-1.

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 03:30 PM
No Porter, no Ferguson, no Taylor...Your defense is hopeless. Dansby is a piece of crap.

Even if Miami loses..Buffalo is still trash...Your team has never won a super bowl. They have not made the playoffs in 500 years...

Whats more embarssing losing to Chan or having him as your coach?

hooshoops
09-03-2010, 03:30 PM

when you site not having porter or jason taylor as net losses you...well...you FAIL

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah, your defense is gonna blow. Do they know what's wrong with Crowder yet? My guess is that he's afraid of Marshawn Lynch, and he'll be back after Week 1.

I know Im afraid of Lynch's mug. Jesus that dude looks cracked out...............

hooshoops
09-03-2010, 03:31 PM
who the hell is afraid of marshawn lynch??? other than law abiding citizens...

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Miami's running backs:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Chubby
No basis in reality? You mean we didn't cream you last time you came to Buffalo? I'm pretty sure we did.

Add for us: Kawika Mitchell, Andra Davis, Leodis McKelvin, CJ Spiller, Eric Wood, Demetrius Bell, Jamon Meredith, and a few other key players that were either injured or not playing.

You guys took Brandon Marshall, and paid him. Way to kill any motivation he had. (If he doesn't beat up his wife in the next 7 days) (again) Henne will throw to the wrong team. You'll probably throw Pennington in there and we'll break him like we did 2 times before. (his first 2 shoulder injuries were where? Ralph Wilson Stadium)

I dont blame you for the non sense you have been spewing, hell if my team was so stinking bad for so long I would have a f*cked up sense of reality as well.
Chubbs

I finger my own butt
Fail? You mean like Miami failed to put up a fight in Buffalo last year??

hooshoops
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Miami's running backs:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

more like your oline

ROADRUNNER
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Remember it's friday he will be back in sunday..............then we will be safe..............:wacky:

I finger my own butt
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I dont blame you for not knowing much about football, hell if my team was so stinking bad for so long I would stop watching as well.
Chubbs

Ya know I once heard a guy say that when he's fighting an old man he doesn't call him out before hand for being old. It's a lose lose situation..

If you win, you are the jerk who beat up the old man.

If you lose, you're the sucker who got beat up by the old man.

With all the "Bills suck" talk, it's sure gonna be sad when you guys do in fact lose. Then what? You guys are gonna go 0-1 to the team that the "experts" are picking to be horrible.

LOL

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-03-2010, 03:35 PM
is this one Bills fan with two names? thats my real interest right now...... also, Im trying to find that awesome Marshawn Lynch photo

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 03:35 PM

Kawika Mitchell- Old man who is not even starting

Andra Davis- Old man who was dumped by Denver

Leodis McKelvin- Choke artist

Demetrius Bell- Only reason why he won starting job last year was cause his main comp was a RT who later got cut..Bum

Jamon Meredith- Guy was a practice squad player who got signed cause Bills had no one else..

If these are your key players you are in trouble kid

Chubby
09-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Ya know I once heard a guy say that when he's fighting an old man he doesn't call him out before hand for being old. It's a lose lose situation..

With all the "Bills suck" talk, it's sure gonna be sad when you guys do in fact lose. Then what? You guys are gonna go 0-1 to the team that the "experts" are picking to be horrible.

LOL
Are you denying that the Bills suck?

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Yea 2 names..I smell and IP ban coming..

hooshoops
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM

LOL

any young person that fights an old man is a ***** anyways...

Enjoy my mom
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM

Two names? Please. Go check the IP's if you want to.

Enjoy 0-1.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
i cant find Lynch's mugshot, I mean team photo pic.

Enjoy my mom
09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
any young person that fights an old man is a ***** anyways...

So should the Bills players not tackle either of your old-*** running backs?

rickyfan85
09-03-2010, 03:40 PM

I try to have sympathy because it wasnt that long ago when Miami was in the Abyss of losing games that the Buffalo Jills are so famliar with. You sound like your from a superbowl contender, but the reality of it is that your team is going to get yet another high round draft pick and blow it on somthing that you dont need.

As bad as our QB's play, they could all start for Buffalo any day of the week.

And buffalo is not running wild on anything since maybe Doug Flutie. If i was ******** juaron i'd bring him in. He'd give your team more of a chance than you'll ever have with whats on your roster.

Jill's fans are backwood retard inbred NY hicks.

hooshoops
09-03-2010, 03:40 PM
this threads time on the main board lasted about as long as the bills season will matter...

later losers

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 03:42 PM

No dont tackle them..

Do you have connections put it out there

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-03-2010, 03:43 PM
maybe a dentist.

Wildbill3
09-03-2010, 03:45 PM
real bufffags wear pink.

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Bills fans should be locked in a room with endless chicken wings with no sauce and wide right on an endless loop

SRM
09-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Can't wait to talk to you guys after we beat the **** out of you.

Oh right, you'll all scatter back to your own boards, never to be seen here again.

Nublar7
09-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Sadly, these are two different people. Sad that Buffalo has two fans this insane.

Wildbill3
09-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Sadly, these are two different people. Sad that Buffalo has two fans this insane.
darn... I think pink and custom avatars for both...

Dbest
09-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Wow ,i didnt know they had computers in canada, I dont think even canada want you bums.

BillsSBsoon
09-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Even if Miami loses..Buffalo is still trash

lol what would that say for miami then. i see your getting your losing comeback ready. this game isnt even going to be close, we are blowing miami out

Tunaphish429
09-03-2010, 04:57 PM
lol what would that say for miami then. i see your getting your losing comeback ready. this game isnt even going to be close, we are blowing miami out

Ok well when Miami wins, make sure you have your phone on?

K?

BillsSBsoon
09-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Ok well when Miami wins, make sure you have your phone on?

K?

ive answered before, it was you who hasnt before. dont act like you didnt

X-Pacolypse
09-03-2010, 05:53 PM
darn... I think pink and custom avatars for both...

Are they banished to only posting in the Depths? If so, I could use a few b*tches down here.

Wildbill3
09-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Are they banished to only posting in the Depths? If so, I could use a few b*tches down here.anyone with a "pink" name is confined to posting in the depths only.

dol_fan_81
09-04-2010, 09:00 AM
You guys are gonna go 0-1 to the team that the "experts" are picking to be horrible.

No one needs an expert to tell us you're going to be horrible :)

Bumpus
09-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, the pride of Buffalo:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/229524265_d496861e12-1.jpg?v=0

tylerdolphin
09-05-2010, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_nLw2LGZSE

You guys may recall we had literally half of our team on IR back then, and you clowns had no excuse.

This going to be a walk in the freakin park for Buffalo.

Dolphins will swim home with their fins between they're vaginas.
LOL you finger your own butt? And sniff you fingers afterwards? Thats nasty dude.

JCane
09-05-2010, 12:42 AM
I'd ban your sorry *** but I'm going to allow you to continue to showcase your stupidity here in the Depths. And I'm allowing this because I know that you will end it yourself next Sunday around 4:00PM.

Batroc
09-05-2010, 01:33 AM
How can one seriously debate a poster named "I finger my own butt"? I hear that's actually a pastime in Buffalo. They have tournaments and everything...

Possum
09-05-2010, 01:38 AM
where's princess when you need him.

JCane
09-05-2010, 01:42 AM
LMAO @ Butt fingering tournaments.

:lol:

X-Pacolypse
09-05-2010, 11:48 AM
How can one seriously debate a poster named "I finger my own butt"? I hear that's actually a pastime in Buffalo. They have tournaments and everything...

Buffalo isn't exactly an "entertainment mecca." Most of the women spend more time grazing in pastures than they do at the local dive bars. Aside from Polk County, FL, Buffalo has got to be the most boring place to live. When you're that bored, sometimes it will lead a person to do some strange things. I guess "butt fingering" is how he kills the time during Buffalo's year around Ice Age.

X-Pacolypse
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM

You were saying?

COphinphan89
09-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Buffalo sucks.