PDA

View Full Version : Try to have some class.

DownTheSideline
09-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Note: This thread is not meant to diss Miami but to prove a point.

This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. Henceforth the thread wondering how its gonna be here. You act like a douche, we treat you like one. I went to the Miami game last year which we WON with only 2 starters on the offensive line and 15+ players on IR and Fitzpatrick at QB as you were trying to battle for a playoff spot. Their was two dolphins fans in front of me. They acted cocky at first, but as the game went on they ended up being friendly and having jokes with Bills fans. It is simple here, you treat us with respect and we will do the same to you. I am sure you wouldn't want a Bills fan in your house acting like a douche, and if he was you damn know a Fins fan would do something about it. Lets not be hypocritical. We are twice the fans that you are and you should step off. So before you diss a city go to a game and see how it is.

It should be a good opener, but no way in hell is it gonna be a walk in the park.

Both of these teams are rivals obviously but you don't have to be a dick to every Bills fan you see.

I know I am not going to make any friends with this thread.

Spiff
09-04-2010, 02:44 AM
This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. Henceforth the thread wondering how its gonna be here. You act like a douche, we treat you like one. I went to the Miami game last year which we WON with only 2 starters on the offensive line and 15+ players on IR and Fitzpatrick at QB as you were trying to battle for a playoff spot. Their was two dolphins fans in front of me. They acted cocky at first, but as the game went on they ended up being friendly and having jokes with Bills fans. It is simple here, you treat us with respect and we will do the same to you. I am sure you wouldn't want a Bills fan in your house acting like a douche, and if he was you damn know a Fins fan would do something about it. Lets not be hypocritical. We are twice the fans that you are and you should step off. So before you diss a city go to a game and see how it is.

It should be a good opener, but no way in hell is it gonna be a walk in the park.

Both of these teams are rivals obviously but you don't have to be a dick to every Bills fan you see.

You're spot on with your assessment.

MadDog 88
09-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Let me get this right. You come on to an opposing teams forum and try and dictate to them how to act? You may want to edit your post to reflect that you would are hear for serious discussion about the coming game. I just left the Bills forum who do the exact same thing you tell us not to do so don't come in here and act as though you are above any of us.

Mr. Magoo
09-04-2010, 02:54 AM
You've got to admire anyone with the chutzpah to leave a flaming pile of dog sh-t at your door and call you "classless" for stomping it out, but that's what the OP has managed here.

HurriPhin
09-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Fluffalo sucks and so does the Jills. Can't wait to run away with this game as it will be easier than NY's women.

YoungLee
09-04-2010, 02:58 AM
youre talking **** about miami in the "bills fans" thread idiot

This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. .

dont worry about that, I doubt anyone intends on going to the arm pit of america. The stories of bills fans jumping one Dolphin fan shows how tough you are. Do any airplaines even come into Buffalo? Do you even have an airport?

btw what was your point? to attempt to bark orders about not talking **** while talking ****? And what has five letters that gets pounded? pu**y?

KTDolphins
09-04-2010, 03:02 AM
So you threaten us, then contradict yourself in the SAME post. Way to go man!! :hclap:

roy_miami
09-04-2010, 03:02 AM
My only live game was Bills at Miami in 2008. It was cute how the Bills fans thought they were all that with their 5-1 record...what did they finish at that year, 7-9?

DirkDiggler
09-04-2010, 03:10 AM
What an idiot! Really? you must be like 16. GO AWAY!

overworkedirish
09-04-2010, 03:16 AM
I will fight you.

Meanwhile, added to ignore list.

Phinastotle
09-04-2010, 03:16 AM
I have no need for a conversation with a homosexual cuban that roots for the team I hate the most in the whole wide world.

Tell Urbaldo he cannot post in a bannana hammockhttp://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=283984&page=2

Really?

And you write about class?

The mass exodus of the New Yorkers to Florida speaks volumes about what your statesman think of the state you call home.

UHHS
09-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Oh Lord, now pigs really do fly. A person from dam Buffalo NY talking about Class ? I have been to your Palace in Orchard Park and mingled with the fans. Class and Buffalo are about as far apart as the distance between the planet Earth and Mars. This post is this weeks C'MON MAN winner.

sinPHIN
09-04-2010, 03:42 AM
for someone who wants us to show class you sure as hell didnt do that

Mogwai
09-04-2010, 03:46 AM
Zzz. Sorry your vagina hurts, madame. But you better be grateful we still act like you're rivals because to be honest your franchise is on the verge of plunging into permanent irrelevance. All is fair in love, war and sports rivalries. It's part of the fun. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed and I have seen way too many Jests and Patsies fans cross that line at Phins games. Within reason, a little friendly hatred between rivals is at the heart of sports competition. If there were any Buffalo fans outside of Buffalo then I'm sure we'd have to deal with them being ***** at Miami games too.

Cloudy
09-04-2010, 04:00 AM
On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?
- Tony D'Amato

Btw: I think your own fans need a taste of what your cooking up. Doesn't smell too good to be honest.
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=283852

ROADRUNNER
09-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Go back to Canada...............

Jersey DolFan
09-04-2010, 04:29 AM
All i got to say to this thread is as follows:

1) When Pats and Jets fans go to Phins games in miami they punk out most FL fans..whats the deal with you guys? i hadda do most the fighting with the M*******s when i was down there last.

2) From what i understand, Buffalo fans are pretty darn ruthless and classless...i hear up there with Philly..but i dont know about it cause i've never been to a game up there..so i cant speak on it.

3) jets fans are surprisingly pretty cool ppl at their own games...u'll run into a few idiots of course..but for the most part everyones cool..same goes for Giants fans. dont go to a yanks game if u like the sox though..

4)Most of the NY/NJ ppl living in south FL are from the city area..buffalo is a diff world...just FYI.

5) Buffalo dude - get used to it - i am a DOLPHINS FAN and ppl on here constantly trash NJ. Theres plenty i could say about FL but i got fam there and i like it - u just gotta put up with it...tell them to go up there...if they havnt been just ignore them..this is a dolphins board.

6) what is the point of this thread? Why did i feel the need to list numbered points? and finally, why do these points have no central plot or continuity? im going to bed.

Dolphan7
09-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Perfect thread for the DOTS.

Flip Tanneflop
09-04-2010, 07:28 PM
OP - Ive been to Orchard Park pal and talked all kinds of trash. No one dared to step to me. Get real.

tylerdolphin
09-05-2010, 12:25 AM

Cool story bro

Gonzo
09-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Buffalo is a dirty ****hole and the jills are the dingleberries hanging from it, just waiting to get wiped up by Toronto.

No, seriously, the whole city is a ****hole.

Batroc
09-05-2010, 01:17 AM

Either the grease from all of those buffalo wings you guys gorge out on has seeped into your brain, or you got liquored up on cheap hooch before you made this post. Either way, thanks for the bedtime story lol.

Bumpus
09-05-2010, 08:06 AM

May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals.

X-Pacolypse
09-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Buffalo sucks.