PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss

Namor
09-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Jack State???? Ole Piss.. I am disappointed.
Need to trade you guys to the Sun Belt.

chrisbaucom
09-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Masoli was the difference maker for them this year.....wait, nevermind.

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Have to give a big shout out to coach Crowe and that Jacksonville St. squad... as SOON as he called that timeout after they scored the TD in the 2nd overtime.. I knew he was going for 2 and the win... great job..

Looks like Ole Miss can't even beat Alabama's really good high school teams..

On the other hand... Houston Nutt is going to get roasted this week in Oxford... and deservedly so...

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Hey Namor... what about that Trent Richardson kid... is he any good?

Namor
09-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Hey Namor... what about that Trent Richardson kid... is he any good?

Looked great..Whole team looked good..AJ and Lacy really impressed me.
We are loaded for the next several years.
We might not win it all,every year,but we will be in the running for it.

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Everybody looked good... Lacy looked shaky at first when he fumbled the ball out of the endzone... but came out in the second half and just flat out dominated...

Trent is the most phenomenal talent I've seen at running back since Hershel Walker's Georgia days.... The only back to compare Richardson to at this early stage is Adrian Peterson... but I'm here to tell you... Trent Richardson is more powerful and harder to tackle than Peterson was at this point in their careers...

Julio is starting to put it all together too... which is scary for the rest of the college football world... GMac looks like he's playing pitch and catch out there and always makes the right decision.... he did that last year but looks even more comfortable in McElwain's offense this year... Hell, McElroy may go down as the most clutch QB we've ever at Bama if he keeps it up...

The secondary is really the only question mark (if you can call it that) but only due to inexperience.... the athletes and talent are CERTAINLY there...

What's incredible is how many players Saban plays and how deep the team is at every position... the 3rd teamers at virtually every position would be starting for a LOT of teams... and we don't even have the best defensive lineman in the country on the field yet... or the best RB in the country...

It's bad, bad news for the rest of the SEC for the forseeable future... Bama is getting even stronger..

Roll Tide....

Namor
09-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Everybody looked good... Lacy looked shaky at first when he fumbled the ball out of the endzone... but came out in the second half and just flat out dominated...

Trent is the most phenomenal talent I've seen at running back since Hershel Walker's Georgia days.... The only back to compare Richardson to at this early stage is Adrian Peterson... but I'm here to tell you... Trent Richardson is more powerful and harder to tackle than Peterson was at this point in their careers...

Julio is starting to put it all together too... which is scary for the rest of the college football world... GMac looks like he's playing pitch and catch out there and always makes the right decision.... he did that last year but looks even more comfortable in McElwain's offense this year... Hell, McElroy may go down as the most clutch QB we've ever at Bama if he keeps it up...

The secondary is really the only question mark (if you can call it that) but only due to inexperience.... the athletes and talent are CERTAINLY there...

What's incredible is how many players Saban plays and how deep the team is at every position... the 3rd teamers at virtually every position would be starting for a LOT of teams... and we don't even have the best defensive lineman in the country on the field yet... or the best RB in the country...

It's bad, bad news for the rest of the SEC for the forseeable future... Bama is getting even stronger..

Roll Tide....

Scary thing is,we haven't seen Saban's best team at Bama,yet.

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 01:28 AM
LSU is freaking out over Les Miles....

Nobody can almost snatch defeat away from the jaws of victory like that guy...:lol:

(Except for maybe Houston Nutt)

X-Pacolypse
09-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Could be a LONG year for Houston Nutt in Oxford.

BobDole
09-05-2010, 03:54 PM
slimm and namor - make an alabama football thread guys. i wouldn't feel quite right doing it. ton to talk about with that team - i told you jones would light **** up after taking last year off.

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Good idea Bob... I'll get one up..

Namor
09-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Good idea Bob... I'll get one up..

I've always wanted to do one,..I've haven't because I didn't want it to
turn into a 10 page anti-saban thread.

TedSlimmJr
09-05-2010, 07:58 PM
We can have a seperate Saban thread.... called the main board...

iceman7213
09-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Nutt got exactly what he deserved, the whole team did. Hope to see more of that this season!!

TedSlimmJr
09-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Hey Namor.. what kind of batteries does it take to shock a Houston Nutt?

Only 1 AA...

:sidelol: