PDA

View Full Version : The Fins really hurt me at the Bills game yesterday!

Billsfan
12-08-2003, 10:47 AM
Only a couple of minutes left, I’m enjoying a great win and I hear, “Show your boobs, show your boobs” It’s the chant we all hope for at the Bills games. So I stand up and notice a girl about 6 rows up and one section over with her shirt off, wearing only a pink bra (she also had black gloves on which I thought was hot for some reason). She didn’t have a huge rack, and but she had a sweet tight little body. I’m standing on my seat, along with everybody else for 4 sections in either direction, and the chant is getting louder. To me, it doesn’t look like she’s going to do anything, so I glance up at the scoreboard to get an inventory on things, Just then I see the score of the Den-KC game and I know that the Stupid Miami score is next! So I stay with the scoreboard for 2 seconds to see the score. It pops up and it says NE – 9 Miami 0. At that exact moment I hear a big cheer behind me. By the time I turned around, the bra was back down and I missed a great boob shot! (o)(o). All of my buddies saw the money shot, and I missed it because I was trying to get the Dolphins score.

From what I hear, they were nice little perky A’s! Nothing to write home about, but still nice anyway. Security came down and took her away before she got a second flash in.

I was very disappointed.

P4E
12-08-2003, 05:10 PM
Oh MY GOD!!! I was there! I saw that girl! She had the most gorgeous, perfectly sculpted, pert, aroused and beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my entire life. They were SO gorgeous, dude. God, what an angel. I cannot get the image... the thought... the perfection of those beautiful young breasts out of my mind.

I can't believe you missed them. Try not to dwell on it too much, -- it'll just tear you up inside, dude.

God, ... they were just SO beautiful.

P4E
12-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Hey... you're not still dwelling on what you missed, are you? That nubile beauty, pert buds firm in the cool air? STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! They're gone from your life. It just wasn't meant to be for you.

But, dude... they were MAGNIFICENT.

:D

!PapaCrunk81!
12-08-2003, 09:15 PM
word on the street is that they were nice

Bumrush
12-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Her boobs were frozen like a rock and seemed very firm.

iluvphan4ever
12-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Oh MY GOD!!! I was there! I saw that girl! She had the most gorgeous, perfectly sculpted, pert, aroused and beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my entire life. They were SO gorgeous, dude. God, what an angel. I cannot get the image... the thought... the perfection of those beautiful young breasts out of my mind.

I can't believe you missed them. Try not to dwell on it too much, -- it'll just tear you up inside, dude.

God, ... they were just SO beautiful.

this is why i luv phan4ever

Muck
12-10-2003, 01:18 AM
Obviously you don't luv grammar as much as P4E. You spelled "Tallahassee" wrong in your profile. You sure you're not from Cahli-fonia?? :lol:

iluvphan4ever
12-10-2003, 01:52 AM
hey boy i am just expressing my love for phan4ever in each and every way possible. funny post on the other hand muck. talk to me later p4e i will be waiting for your phone call.

P4E
12-10-2003, 02:48 AM
I bet you WILL be waiting, Mikey.

Good taste in men, though, dude.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Obviously you don't luv grammar as much as P4E. You spelled "Tallahassee" wrong in your profile. You sure you're not from Cahli-fonia?? :lol: i got your cahlifonia, right here!:tongue:

:D

themole
12-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by iluvphan4ever

this is why i luv phan4ever

What the hell???:eek:

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by themole

What the hell???:eek: i was kinda curious about that one too!:eek:

themole
12-11-2003, 11:08 PM