PDA

View Full Version : Mack Daddy is mackin'



Mack Daddy
03-15-2002, 11:54 PM
He Said She Said : told in parts



Her Side of the Story:



He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a

drink.

I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have

been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but he didn't say

anything much about it.



The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go off

somewhere

more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant

and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to

wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no.

But

I wasn't really sure.



So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply

and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant

because you know he didn't say it back or anything. We finally got back

home

and I was wondering if he was going to leave me!



So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly,

I

said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me

and

to my surprise, we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so

afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep.

I

just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing

someone else.



--------------------------------------------

His Side of the Story:



The Dolphins lost again! Got laid though!



:lol:

Dolfan984
03-16-2002, 12:02 AM
LMAO

miadphan13
03-16-2002, 12:14 AM
Yea, isn't that the way it always goes. :lol: That's why it's MAJOR important to be with a fellow Dolphins freak. :D Damn, too bad the Dolphins lost. :nono: Good thing that doesn't happen often! :D


I had a HUGE NO-NO happen to me last Saturday, so this is from a woman's point of view. My boyfriend and I just got back from a concert and I wanted to catch SportsCenter to watch the segment on Ricky coming to Miami. :D He is yapping through the show and then Ricky came on. With him not knowing sh!t about football, he stands up and says he is going home while the dude is talking. I was furious!! :fire: Dammit, my next boyfriend will be a walking football almanac. He will live and breathe football and most importantly, he will be quiet during SportsCenter! :D AMEN!!

Mack Daddy
03-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13


I had a HUGE NO-NO happen to me the last Saturday, so this is from a woman's point of view. My boyfriend and I just got back from a concert and I wanted to catch SportsCenter to watch the segment on Ricky coming to Miami. :D He is yapping through the show and then Ricky came on. With him not knowing sh!t about football, he stands up and says he is going home while the dude is talking. I was furious!! :fire: Dammit, my next boyfriend will be a walking football almanac. He will live and breathe football and most importantly, he will be quiet during SportsCenter! :D AMEN!! No sh!t... sounds like a loser to me. Next time slap 'em like a red headed step child and say, "shut the hell up!, My teams' on!" Then he'll be "Comin under fire" ;)

Muck
03-16-2002, 02:12 AM
Jeezus!!

You know what we call a guy who don't know jack about football?? GAY

There's still hope for the guy though. Please tell me he doesn't like figure skating or hum showtunes. That would make him "Liberace Gay".

miadphan13
03-16-2002, 02:45 AM
:lol: Mack Daddy :lol: Muck :lol:

He is very masculine or I wouldn't be dating him! ;) But, if you think the Dolphins players go through hell during training camp, then you haven't seen my version of Football 101. :eek: If he can handle it, he will be ready by September. ;) :D

BTW, the photo is of my babies!! :D They turn 2 years old today!! :D

Happy Birthday Jasmine and Ariel!! :D

Muck
03-16-2002, 03:06 AM
Gotta whip him into shape quick!! You gotta make up for twenty or thirty-something years of deprived existence.

I'm sure you're having him pray to Dan Marino every night for guidance and blessings. ;)

miadphan13
03-16-2002, 03:40 AM
Not only is he praying to Dan Marino, but he is asking for forgiveness for not seeing the light earlier. :lol: Dolphinism is a religion we should all live by which will bring a sense of peace and the bonding of all mankind.

The last piece of wisdom was brought to you by Budweiser - The King of Reflection :D

The revelations I am about to bestow upon him will be similar to a "Crash Course in Brain Surgery" :rocker: Metallica, but more so a crash course in Dolphinism :D

dolphan39
03-16-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
LMAO ditto

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolphan39
03-16-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
I had a HUGE NO-NO happen to me last Saturday, so this is from a woman's point of view. My boyfriend and I just got back from a concert and I wanted to catch SportsCenter to watch the segment on Ricky coming to Miami. :D He is yapping through the show and then Ricky came on. With him not knowing sh!t about football, he stands up and says he is going home while the dude is talking. I was furious!! :fire: Dammit, my next boyfriend will be a walking football almanac. He will live and breathe football and most importantly, he will be quiet during SportsCenter! :D AMEN!!

damn 13 - you are the perfect women :lol: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

miadphan13
03-16-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
damn 13 - you are the perfect women :lol: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Awe, thanks 39!! :D

Marino1983
03-17-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Yea, isn't that the way it always goes. :lol: That's why it's MAJOR important to be with a fellow Dolphins freak. :D Damn, too bad the Dolphins lost. :nono: Good thing that doesn't happen often! :D


I had a HUGE NO-NO happen to me last Saturday, so this is from a woman's point of view. My boyfriend and I just got back from a concert and I wanted to catch SportsCenter to watch the segment on Ricky coming to Miami. :D He is yapping through the show and then Ricky came on. With him not knowing sh!t about football, he stands up and says he is going home while the dude is talking. I was furious!! :fire: Dammit, my next boyfriend will be a walking football almanac. He will live and breathe football and most importantly, he will be quiet during SportsCenter! :D AMEN!! Wow a Phin fan that is easy on the eyes and knows that silence is golden (or a way of life) when ANY news about the Dolphins is being reported !! You need to educate my wife .. Marino1983 ;) :D

dolphan39
03-17-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Awe, thanks 39!! :D

wait til you have kids and you watch the first 3 hours of the draft waiting for the Fins to pick and then they come in (thanks to my wife :fire: ) and turn the TV off standf in front of the TV and have a hissy fit while Kiper & Co. are analyzing the Fins pick :rolleyes: :evil:

miadphan13
03-17-2002, 02:17 PM
39 - Please don't wish kids on me!! :eek: I'm still playing at 30. :D Sounds like you need your own sports room with a TV and a lock on the door! :lol:

Marino1983 - I feel your pain :nono: Thanks for the compliment! :D

Mack Daddy
03-17-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39


wait til you have kids and you watch the first 3 hours of the draft waiting for the Fins to pick and then they come in (thanks to my wife :fire: ) and turn the TV off standf in front of the TV and have a hissy fit while Kiper & Co. are analyzing the Fins pick :rolleyes: :evil: That's when you go get the belt, and then start swingin it over your head and yell as loud as you can, "WHO WANTS A BEATIN?" They'll clear out faster than you can blink. Sometimes the threat of an authoritarian is all it takes:cool: Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go watch my neighbors kids....:lol:

Marino1983
03-18-2002, 07:29 PM
Phan13 ---- Ah it's not that bad, my wife usually stays away from me when the Phins are playing,, she is smart enough to check the score every once and a while and will give me alot of space if they lose.. Anyone who knows me usually will never bother me when the Dolphins play and definitely keep their distance if they lose. Actually one of my brothers in law is a big time Dolphin fan and my wifes best friends husband has been a lifelong Phinfan so she has been schooled probably since birth what to expect. One thing that I have grown to realize over the years is that Being a Miami Dolphin fan, you are never alone --- we are like Ryder Truck Rental - we are there at every turn Marino1983