PDA

View Full Version : have you ever seen a UFO???

dreday
09-06-2010, 12:58 PM
have you ever seen a UFO??might not be a crazy question to some...

Cloudy
09-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Can't say I have personally but youtube certainly has some pretty cool videos of UFOs.

X-Pacolypse
09-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Nope, I've never seen one. I'm pretty skeptical about UFO "sightings" anyways.

BobDole
09-06-2010, 02:46 PM
no, but i gave bigfoot a z-job one time. does that count?

Bumpus
09-06-2010, 04:29 PM
no, but i gave bigfoot a z-job one time. does that count?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Ricky4Life
09-06-2010, 04:44 PM
An experience you want to talk about?

BobDole
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM
An experience you want to talk about?

me? nah. he never called me after.

tylerdolphin
09-06-2010, 04:58 PM
I personally think people who claim to see UFOs are crazy. I put them in the same class as ghosts, spiritual stuff, bigfoot, ect....Possibly true but Id definitely have to see solid evidence to believe it.

BobDole
09-06-2010, 05:03 PM
I personally think people who claim to see UFOs are crazy. I put them in the same class as ghosts, spiritual stuff, bigfoot, ect....Possibly true but Id definitely have to see it to believe it.

the ones that say they saw a UFO are typically already fit for a strait jacket to begin with - so it makes the story that much harder to believe.

i have heard a few ghost stories though from a few mundane, ordinary, sane people. interesting to say the least.

tylerdolphin
09-06-2010, 05:18 PM
the ones that say they saw a UFO are typically already fit for a strait jacket to begin with - so it makes the story that much harder to believe.

i have heard a few ghost stories though from a few mundane, ordinary, sane people. interesting to say the least.
I have one friend that swears he has seen ghosts/paranormal stuff in his house. He never makes crazy claims like that so it definitely makes you wonder. I can't bring myself to believe it though. I feel like there is probably some perfectly normal explanation for most of that stuff.

emeraldfin
09-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I have one friend that swears he has seen ghosts/paranormal stuff in his house. He never makes crazy claims like that so it definitely makes you wonder. I can't bring myself to believe it though. I feel like there is probably some perfectly normal explanation for most of that stuff.

Maybe if you experienced something like your friend did it might change your mind? To those that have never experienced something "paranormal" it may seem far-fetched and irrational, but I've heard too many stories from good people to totally dimiss it.

Bumpus
09-06-2010, 09:36 PM
have you ever seen a UFO??might not be a crazy question to some...

Crazy thought ...

Dre, you didn't get abducted did you?

Probed, perhaps? :lol:

Ricky4Life
09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I have heard some crazy ghost stories and they are pretty normal.people.

DphinBillkiller
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
:abduction: Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated :abduction:

Tunaphish429
09-07-2010, 09:24 AM
UFO's no never saw one before...

X-Pacolypse
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Ghost stories I can put some stock in. I've heard plenty of them from rational, and well educated people.

rob19
09-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I don't know whats crazy about the possibility of life on other planets.

In fact it's mathematically probable.

Also there's a famous video on youtube now about the UFO's that the Mexican Airforce taped, released, and BACKED. The first time a national government has done such a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

Rafiki
09-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Seriously, my brother's friend who was also a former room mate of mine said he saw a UFO when he was out camping. It was a giant triangle with lights on the edges and was completely silent as it moved over them. He said he tried to take a pic with his cell phone but it was too dark. He was sober besides a few beers, which is totally mandatory for camping.

I didn't see it myself, so I don't know. I've never seen one. However- I have seen an object move by itself, inexplicably.

NY8123
09-08-2010, 03:52 AM
I don't know whats crazy about the possibility of life on other planets.

In fact it's mathematically probable.

Also there's a famous video on youtube now about the UFO's that the Mexican Airforce taped, released, and BACKED. The first time a national government has done such a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

When the **** did Mexico get an Airforce? What is it a Cessna, Hot Air balloon and a Rex Ryan blimp that drops bombs out the back?

d-day
09-08-2010, 04:00 AM
I saw UFO open up for KISS. Great concert.

dreday
09-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Crazy thought ...

Dre, you didn't get abducted did you?

Probed, perhaps? :lol:

i'll take probed for 500 hundred alex :lol:

rob19
09-08-2010, 01:31 PM
When the **** did Mexico get an Airforce? What is it a Cessna, Hot Air balloon and a Rex Ryan blimp that drops bombs out the back?

:lol::lol:

I thought the same thing.. but no, real jets.. lol... who'd a thunk..

CedarPhin
09-09-2010, 01:51 AM
My grandparents both saw one after they were coming home one night. Supposedly, it was as long as a football field and about 50 feet tall, and it looked really "rusted" and "worn out" with a bunch of windows on it.

They went and got my uncle, and they all three sat and stared at it until it just flew away.

None of them drank, did drugs at any poin during their lives, etc. My grandma and uncle were teachers, and my grandpa was a coach/college professor.

What's strange about it is that they all got strange ailments after seeing said UFO.

I believe in them.

HurriPhin
09-09-2010, 02:54 AM
The Jests WR's believe in UFO's. Here's a picture of one in Dirty's hand.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Opponents simply call them interceptions.

Dogbone34
09-09-2010, 03:38 PM
no........but your planet is obstructing my view of venus

SpurzN703
09-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Not sure if it was UFOs or not but I remember one night when I was 14-15 years old, I was waiting in line outside for a haunted hayride (end of October) and started looking at the stars. I did see two small objects in the sky that basically looked like the other stars but these were moving in circles and appeared to be chasing each other.

That's it really. I don't know what they were but I've always believed it could've been UFOs.

CedarPhin
09-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I saw a bunch of green lights out north of Area 51 area one night while I was driving across I-80 headed back to CA. I figured it was the Air Force or something.

SRM
09-11-2010, 09:22 PM
One night I was driving and I looked up and saw something with I think it was 3 bright lights. I thought nothing of it, just thought it was a plane or something. But then it started going real fast and eventually the lights were gone. It was trippy as hell. I thought UFO's to be BS until that point.