PDA

View Full Version : At one time i loved Parcells,but

mccool65
09-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I believe in getting younger ,also believe in role players....The deal is we need players whom can come in now and play the game!!!! Players whom i still believe we could have gotten and our offense would almost unstopable How about T.o don't give me bad attitude(Lets talk yards and points)TJ houshmandzadeh ravens got him for veteran minimun.jason taylor may not be and everydown player but should have kept him at 1 million per year(role player)could trade for greg olden (everyone going to say can't waist picks)we do every year period.Could trade for Vincent jackson (we would need him had we picked up t.o. or houshmanzadeh)I just don't feel like we are getting to much better with our role players also not spending money on great role players !Picture this Marshall,Olden,T.J.,T.O,bess,Hartline(and yes we can afford our reciever are making more right now)ricky,ronnie,Lt on third downs to catch in the flats(he old but would be an awesome role player) now don't let me get started on def.we are just crazy!Youth is awesome but add little by little add ,still keep and get player whom can play the game !Last word i think Parcells should quit and we need to bring dan Marino in to do his job!By the way started being a fan in 1970!Go dolphins

flynryan15
09-06-2010, 02:48 PM
He was a Rat then a Junk! I can just never get passed that!

Phinatic8u
09-06-2010, 02:52 PM
:bobdole:

Dr. Phin
09-06-2010, 02:55 PM
My head hurts just reading that.

FinHopeful
09-06-2010, 02:59 PM
I am very happy with Marshall, Hartline, and Bess. They should be very productive. Moore will be on the 45-man active roster as a returner. I would question having five wideouts active given our O-line situation. I believe you have not considered the active roster implications, so I do not see your point. I still believe we have a very good front office.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Sorry but we need play makers and we let players go to other afc teams we could have gotten !

Pinkboy
09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
I believe in getting younger ,also believe in roll players....

jason taylor may not be and everydown player but should have kept him at 1 million per year(roll player)

I just don't feel like we are getting to much better with our roll players

also not spending money on great roll player

s to catch in the flats(he old but would be an awesome roll player)

it's "role" players.

Stefins
09-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Please re write with Spaces!

mikethewreck
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
At one time I loved Parcells, but...

I decided I like women better.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I see you point but my point is we let to many role players go elsewhere in the afc !When we are playing the colts we need to be able to score !

FinHopeful
09-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Neither TO nor TJ Hous., would improve on our top three. Neither would out perform Moore as a returner. Why do you want them?

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Lol thats funny !let me say it like this I loved parcells in our front office ,sorry to have said it that way !Lol,you got me on that

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I believe they would !So you are telling me you think to and tj would not be the top 3 on our team i just dont agree !Nobody could stop us !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I am kinda mad and taylor as well !Its like he thought the jets would go to the superbowl so he wanted to play on a winner so i see you point on this one !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 03:09 PM
lol just me being stupid ,lol

Jet Offensive
09-06-2010, 03:27 PM
no way the op is old enough to have been a fan since the 70's.

DphinBillkiller
09-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Bill Parcells brought Dansby and Marshall to the Dolphins among others. But he didn't break the bank or mortgage the future doing it.
There is a method to his madness and he has a track record of success. In the Tuna I trust.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

haoleboy
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
I believe in getting younger ,also believe in role players....The deal is we need players whom can come in now and play the game!!!! Players whom i still believe we could have gotten and our offense would almost unstopable How about T.o don't give me bad attitude(Lets talk yards and points)TJ houshmandzadeh ravens got him for veteran minimun.jason taylor may not be and everydown player but should have kept him at 1 million per year(role player)could trade for greg olden (everyone going to say can't waist picks)we do every year period.Could trade for Vincent jackson (we would need him had we picked up t.o. or houshmanzadeh)I just don't feel like we are getting to much better with our role players also not spending money on great role players !Picture this Marshall,Olden,T.J.,T.O,bess,Hartline(and yes we can afford our reciever are making more right now)ricky,ronnie,Lt on third downs to catch in the flats(he old but would be an awesome role player) now don't let me get started on def.we are just crazy!Youth is awesome but add little by little add ,still keep and get player whom can play the game !Last word i think Parcells should quit and we need to bring dan Marino in to do his job!By the way started being a fan in 1970!Go dolphins

Good lord, is English your first language?

CalDolFan1014
09-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Ever hear of proper punctuation, paragraphs and spacing? Your original post is difficult to read. It's hard to take anyone seriously who you can't understand.

Besides, most of the players you listed are me-first type of players. We don't need any of those cancers. We just got rid of a big one in Porter. Not to mention, we wouldn't be able to afford those hefty salaries once the new CBA comes into effect. This ain't Madden!!!!

Adam First
09-06-2010, 03:53 PM
At one time I loved Parcells, but...

I decided I like women better.

I would do anything for love....

but I won't do that!

56PHIRST
09-06-2010, 03:57 PM
is there a way to ban people from posting their retarded theories about our FO. im sorry but nobody in the dolphins FO cares what you think, and nobody on here does either. so please stop posting your theories that hold no weight and instead post about relevant issues.

Hurricane_Shula
09-06-2010, 04:10 PM
no way the op is old enough to have been a fan since the 70's.
Hey be easy on the guy he could have early on-set Alzheimer's.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Not trying to win a grammer contest !

NYinBostonFin
09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
TJ Housh is not what he used to be, we are better with what we have.

TO coming here? With Parcells here? Are you kidding me?

F*** JT....hasn't been the player he was since he was more concerned with his acting over playing. Let him go for some face time on "Hard Knocks", thats the real reason he went there over anywhere else.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Not trying to win a grammer contest !

Or a spelling one.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:30 PM
is there a way to ban people from posting their retarded theories about our FO. im sorry but nobody in the dolphins FO cares what you think, and nobody on here does either. so please stop posting your theories that hold no weight and instead post about relevant issues. Well other teams picked up these palyers !

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

F*** JT....hasn't been the player he was since he was more concerned with his acting over playing. Let him go for some face time on "Hard Knocks", thats the real reason he went there over anywhere else.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Or a spelling one.true !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM

Or a spelling one.Hey who is to?Did you mean T.O.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:34 PM

Or a spelling one.Spelling you say who is TJ Housh ?

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:37 PM
no way the op is old enough to have been a fan since the 70's.I never said 70's i said 1970 !I was 5 years old when i started watching The Miami Dolphins !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I am very happy with Marshall, Hartline, and Bess. They should be very productive. Moore will be on the 45-man active roster as a returner. I would question having five wideouts active given our O-line situation. I believe you have not considered the active roster implications, so I do not see your point. I still believe we have a very good front office.I am happy as well !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Bill Parcells brought Dansby and Marshall to the Dolphins among others. But he didn't break the bank or mortgage the future doing it.
There is a method to his madness and he has a track record of success. In the Tuna I trust.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifI believe two great moves !

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I would do anything for love....

but I won't do that!Funny !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Ever hear of proper punctuation, paragraphs and spacing? Your original post is difficult to read. It's hard to take anyone seriously who you can't understand.

Besides, most of the players you listed are me-first type of players. We don't need any of those cancers. We just got rid of a big one in Porter. Not to mention, we wouldn't be able to afford those hefty salaries once the new CBA comes into effect. This ain't Madden!!!!T.J. is being paid 850 thousand 1 year ,T,O. 1 million plus incentives.So why can we not afford them?

mikethewreck
09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
T.J. is being paid 850 thousand 1 year ,T,O. 1 million plus incentives.So why can we not afford them?

We could afford the salary. We can't afford the cancer in the locker room and to ditch some young players who may turn out to be starters for years. TO and TJ will be hanging up their cleats sooner rather than later. Unlike some teams, this FO does have an eye to the future.

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:49 PM
is there a way to ban people from posting their retarded theories about our FO. im sorry but nobody in the dolphins FO cares what you think, and nobody on here does either. so please stop posting your theories that hold no weight and instead post about relevant issues.Wow you want to ban be for having an opinion !Thanks

blinder
09-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Is this just one very long sentence.

Eli_Manning
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Get out of here you illiterate brain dead moron. You deserve to be a jets fan.

Bonedoc7777
09-06-2010, 04:52 PM
the phins are not going to get better by bringing in vets that are not going to get any better

mccool65
09-06-2010, 04:59 PM
We could afford the salary. We can't afford the cancer in the locker room and to ditch some young players who may turn out to be starters for years. TO and TJ will be hanging up their cleats sooner rather than later. Unlike some teams, this FO does have an eye to the future.I agree with that !I just think sometime we need to get proven players !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Wow you want me to be a Jets fan !Now that don't seem like a true Dolphins fan!When did you becomes a Dolphins fan?

mccool65
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Is this just one very long sentence.Nope !

mccool65
09-06-2010, 05:07 PM
can you tell me what moron means?

BobDole
09-06-2010, 05:10 PM
and to the depths we go ...

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Bob, it went very badly for Chris Leak.

BobDole
09-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Bob, it went very badly for Chris Leak.

color me not surprised. meh - he won us a championship. good enough.

tylerdolphin
09-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Paragraphs are a wonderful thing.

Batroc
09-06-2010, 08:48 PM

To summarize: "I believe in getting younger, but I...er not really. I don't believe in getting younger at all."