PDA

View Full Version : RB2 Question

Chubby
09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
I have CJ as my RB1

Who would you start as your RB2? Arian Foster or Justin Forsett. I have both. And in this league I am in there is no flex player.
Chubbs

fish_fan
09-08-2010, 03:13 PM
I'd prefer Arian Foster. I like Houston's offense a lot more than Seattle's. Even if Foster is just a guy, I think he will have more chances for points since the defense will probably focusing on Andre. That said, I probably just cursed you with my endorsement if you accept it...

Mr_Freezetag
09-08-2010, 03:22 PM
dang man SPiller as the #1?

I would go with Foster as well. ON one of my teams I have foster as my RB4 behind Frank Gore/Ryan Grant/Ryan Matthews lol.

Foster is going to bust out this year. The Texans are going to be explosive on offense.

Chubby
09-08-2010, 03:32 PM
dang man SPiller as the #1?

I would go with Foster as well. ON one of my teams I have foster as my RB4 behind Frank Gore/Ryan Grant/Ryan Matthews lol.

Foster is going to bust out this year. The Texans are going to be explosive on offense.
My fault, lol should have just said RB1 is Chris Johnson.

I think Foster is going to bust out this year too, Slaton is hurt and I think he is going to get a bunch of carries. But I like Forsett too :) so didnt know what to do.

Thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it.
Chubbs

Uruguayfinfan
09-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Foster, no doubt about it.

Chubby
09-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Have I told you guy lately How much I love you? Started him in two leagues, and had Chris Johnson as the other RB1 in 1 of them :) what a day!

fish_fan
09-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Great job. My buddy had Foster as well... On his bench :)