PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant to parents: No screaming kids allowed

X-Pacolypse
09-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Does anybody else feel like standing up and applauding this establishment?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39075518/ns/today-parenting?Gt1=43001

PhinzN703
09-09-2010, 10:18 PM
I'd eat there all the time

CedarPhin
09-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Sounds like my kind of place. There's a place in SF where you can't talk the entire time you're eating.

Rafiki
09-10-2010, 01:34 PM
That place would get my business for sure. Nothing to me is more annoying than people who just let their kids cry and cry.

Bumpus
09-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Then you have the PC police ... :bobdole:

But not all agree: In fact, one local woman told the station she believes the sign is downright illegal. Kelly Chambliss, the mother of an autistic child, accused Armes of discriminating against special-needs children.

I think she needs to meet some of these kids, and I think she needs to see that they are awesome, Chambliss told WECT.

Personally ... I LOVE this idea. :hclap:

What kills me is when you say something to these parents, and they look at you like you're the arsehole ... or occasionally make the mistake of replying with a smartassed comment (usually "mind your own business")

Last time that happened to me I actually threw a temper tantrum of my own ... and yes, I was drunk (go figure :lol:) - just flopped right down on the floor next to the goof's table and started pounding my fists on the floor and screaming (Waaa, Waaa!)

Next thing you know, Yep - I got tossed out of the place. It's OK, though. I guarantee the next time that numb **** thinks about giving someone **** for pointing out her annoying kids behavior, she'll think about the massive scene I caused (and all of the extra attention I drew to her dumb-arse)

MP-Omnis
09-11-2010, 04:55 AM
The West Virginia folks' baby is crying because Pat White got cut.

Bumpus
09-11-2010, 10:04 AM
The West Virginia folks' baby is crying because Pat White got cut.

:caveman: :lol: