PDA

View Full Version : If I was on death row....



inFINSible
12-08-2003, 10:05 PM
...and it came time for my last meal, I would choose.....


Skyline chili.

I'd want two Jumbo three-ways and I aint talking sex with 2 fat girls (4 actually ;) ).

I'm talking spaghetti, chili and cheese. Mmmmmmmmmm.

I love that stuff waaay too much.

What would you choose?

P4E
12-08-2003, 10:11 PM
This one's a no-brainer, inFINS: Peebs:D

inFINSible
12-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
This one's a no-brainer, inFINS: Peebs:D

:lol: my head is spinning with all the responses I could come up with, yet I still haven't come up with one that I can write in this forum.

Scrap
12-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible
...and it came time for my last meal, I would choose.....


Skyline chili.

I'd want two Jumbo three-ways and I aint talking sex with 2 fat girls (4 actually ;) ).

I'm talking spaghetti, chili and cheese. Mmmmmmmmmm.

I love that stuff waaay too much.

What would you choose? Is there something you want to get off your chest, Infins?:lol: We'll all chip in and try to get you Johnny Cochran.

dolphan39
12-09-2003, 03:48 PM
have to go with Pizza from the real, really original Ray's Pizza on the corner of 6th Ave and 11st steet in Manhattan...but would I get pepperoni the night before I die when I have not eaten red meat in years :hmmm:

inFINSible
12-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
have to go with Pizza from the real, really original Ray's Pizza on the corner of 6th Ave and 11st steet in Manhattan...but would I get pepperoni the night before I die when I have not eaten red meat in years :hmmm: I don't know how religious you are, and I'm not religious at all but, the thought occurred to me that if it's a sin to take a life, that may mean any life. So, if you have built up all this goodwill for the last 5 years by not eating any of God's creatures, it would be a shame to blow it at the last minute....:dunno:;)

inFINSible
12-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Is there something you want to get off your chest, Infins?:lol: We'll all chip in and try to get you Johnny Cochran.

The only thing I need to get off my chest is some chili cheese sauce that got away and if Cochran tries to help, I'll stab him with my fork. :D

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits:cool:

Muck
12-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Is there something you want to get off your chest, Infins?:lol: We'll all chip in and try to get you Johnny Cochran.

Speaking of chests.....that avatar of yours screams FAKE!!!!!! Sorry dude. :cry:

dolphan39
12-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible


:lol: my head is spinning with all the responses I could come up with, yet I still haven't come up with one that I can write in this forum. man we do not have a smilie for that one :dunno: :peebs:

Muck
12-09-2003, 06:44 PM
My last meal would be one of my mom's Syrian dishes. My absolute fave. Unfortunately, I cannot spell it....because the English language does not have the proper letters/sounds to correctly pronounce it.

Muck
12-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
This one's a no-brainer, inFINS: Peebs:D

I knew we were gonna get something to that effect, somewhere, from someone. :tongue: (I didn't got with the appropriate/nasty smilie). :)

inFINSible
12-09-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits:cool:

:drool:......yeah, I'd have those on the side.....

I hope I wouldn't forget something and be on my way to the chair and all of a sudden remember....although, I guess I would have plenty of time to get that last meal all planned out....On the other hand I do tend to procrastinate.......

MarinoFan4Life
12-09-2003, 07:54 PM
Skyline Chilli is a nice choice...

but, I'm gonna go for the All American slam dunk...

A HUGE steak from the Texas Road House, some french fries and steamed broccoli on the side. Oh, and I'd also like some McDonals Chicken McNuggets, and a few Sliders (White Castles)... that would be one heck of a meal... and then for desert, a Peanut Buster Parfait from DQ

inFINSible
12-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Skyline Chilli is a nice choice...

but, I'm gonna go for the All American slam dunk...

A HUGE steak from the Texas Road House, some french fries and steamed broccoli on the side. Oh, and I'd also like some McDonals Chicken McNuggets, and a few Sliders (White Castles)... that would be one heck of a meal... and then for desert, a Peanut Buster Parfait from DQ

Ahhhh an Ohio guy....you know Skyline well then don't you?

For those that don't know....the Skyline in the name and logo is Cincinnatti's. And this is some unique chili.....I think it's actually a greek recipe, or greek style chili. It's nothing like Texas style chili that everyone is most familiar with. It's got more of a spice type flavor....not hot spices either....more like ginger type spices.
It's a love it or hate it thing and those on either side are passionate in their stance.

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible


:drool:......yeah, I'd have those on the side.....

I hope I wouldn't forget something and be on my way to the chair and all of a sudden remember....although, I guess I would have plenty of time to get that last meal all planned out....On the other hand I do tend to procrastinate....... when I typed that up I convinced myself to go to Red Lobster tonight.

Brought home 5 of those suckers:cool:

inFINSible
12-09-2003, 09:13 PM
You aint far enough away to comfortably tell me that....:lol:

CirclingWagons
12-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
You aint far enough away to comfortably tell me that....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarinoFan4Life
12-09-2003, 10:02 PM
:lol: :lol:

Scrap
12-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Muck


Speaking of chests.....that avatar of yours screams FAKE!!!!!! Sorry dude. :cry: Fake is good.:D

Muck
12-10-2003, 01:53 PM
Not fake boobies....fake pic. :cry: Looks like a serial killer pasted that one together and mailed it to you. :eek:

Scrap
12-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Not fake boobies....fake pic. :cry: Looks like a serial killer pasted that one together and mailed it to you. :eek: My friend Charlie Manson has always sent me "real" celebrity pics. :lol: She's still hot.I like to think this is what she looks like. Could be a fake though.

P4E
12-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Not fake boobies....fake pic. :cry: Looks like a serial killer pasted that one together and mailed it to you. :eek:
I did NOT!

Miamian
12-10-2003, 10:40 PM
I don't know, there's so much that I don't eat anymore. Massaman curry, conch fritters, philly cheesesteak, pot stickers, Cuban sandwiches, veal parmigiana, veal francese, moussaka, I could go on and on.

So, I guess I would settle for some freshly made falafel.

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

What would you choose? a rare lumberjack steak from the northwoods inn! the whole meal actually. their red cabbage is to die for, and the cheese bread is out of this world!:eek: :rolleyes:

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 03:29 AM
oooooooooooooohh... philly cheesesteak... yummmmmmm

inFINSible
12-11-2003, 08:40 AM
I'll take some of those conch fritters, Miamian.....:groucho: :cpatch:

Scrap
12-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
a rare lumberjack steak from the northwoods inn! the whole meal actually. their red cabbage is to die for, and the cheese bread is out of this world!:eek: :rolleyes: :lol:You said "to die for".

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Scrappy
:lol:You said "to die for". when you have trouble with high cholesterol thats usually what happens if you eat red meat. and with diabetes, oily red cabbage sure don't help!:rolleyes:

Scrap
12-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Why does all of the good food have to be so bad for ya?

MarinoFan4Life
12-11-2003, 10:27 AM
None of the things I mentioned were bad for you... ;)

themole
12-11-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't know how religious you are, and I'm not religious at all but, the thought occurred to me that if it's a sin to take a life, that may mean any life. So, if you have built up all this goodwill for the last 5 years by not eating any of God's creatures, it would be a shame to blow it at the last minute....:dunno:;)

inFins...are plants not God's creatures?:evil:

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by themole


inFins...are plants not God's creatures?:evil: hey moley, to what do we owe this brief appearance?;)

themole
12-11-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
hey moley, to what do we owe this brief appearance?;)

How's it goin 06? Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing.

I fear that if we tried to live to the letter of inFINS law we might all starve to death.

Take no offense inFINS, I promise you your arteries are a lot cleaner than mine. I now lean more toward the veggies than the red meat.

dolfan06
12-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by themole


How's it goin 06? Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing.

I fear that if we tried to live to the letter of inFINS law we might all starve to death.

Take no offense inFINS, I promise you your arteries are a lot cleaner than mine. I now lean more toward the veggies than the red meat. they can't be canned veggies or i won't touch em!:(

themole
12-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
they can't be canned veggies or i won't touch em!:(

Nope...gotta be fresh!:D

Peebs
12-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
This one's a no-brainer, inFINS: Peebs:D

:eek:

:lol:

I just opened this thread....

Miamian
12-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I'll take some of those conch fritters, Miamian.....:groucho: :cpatch: You got dibs. All I ask is to see your face when you eat them so that I can imagine the moment.

inFINSible
12-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by themole


inFins...are plants not God's creatures?:evil: I think it's got something to do with a soul or self awareness......Heck, I don't really know. Like I said, it's not my area of expertise....and personally, I love slabs of dead cow muscle.:D

Scrap
12-12-2003, 08:32 AM
Mmmmm.....You should do commercials for McDonald's burgers. Dead cow muscle really sounds tasty.

Peebs
12-12-2003, 09:53 AM
If I were on death row I would ask for three things:
3 hours of sex with my friend Patrick.
a 2 1/2 pound lobster with drawn butter and garlic mashed potatoes
and a LARGE mojito.

Scrap
12-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
If I were on death row I would ask for three things:
3 hours of sex with my friend Patrick.
a 2 1/2 pound lobster with drawn butter and garlic mashed potatoes
and a LARGE mojito. What are you gonna do with the other 2 hours and 59 minutes?:lol:

MarinoFan4Life
12-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
If I were on death row I would ask for three things:
3 hours of sex with my friend Patrick.
a 2 1/2 pound lobster with drawn butter and garlic mashed potatoes
and a LARGE mojito.

You meant to say Alex, not Patrick... simple mistake... I won't hold it against you Peebs

mf52dolphin
12-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Well for a last meal I would go full out. A rib steak, a half chicken, and baby-back ribs cooked over the red-oak wood pit, seasoned with a garlic-salt-pepper-seasonall combo, with asparagus, garlic sourdough french bread cooked over the pit, mushrooms, some sushi including squid, california roll, a bit of saffron rice, some salsa, a japanesse noodle salad with cucumber and tomatoes in it, and for desert a cocunut cake with lemon filling.

Peebs
12-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
What are you gonna do with the other 2 hours and 59 minutes?:lol:

:lol:


And here I was thinking 3 hours wouldn't be enough.....

themole
12-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
If I were on death row I would ask for three things:
3 hours of sex with my friend Patrick.
a 2 1/2 pound lobster with drawn butter and garlic mashed potatoes
and a LARGE mojito.

Hi Peebs! Long time no speak, how's our little yankee girl doen? BTW...what is a mojito?:)

Peebs
12-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Hey Mole! How's it hangin?

Yankee girl? Why I oughta....:judge: Not too good lately, I started a thread about it. But I'm hanging in there.

YOU LIVE in Florida and never had/heard of a Mojito??????? :eek: It's a Cuban drink made with Cuban rum, simple syrup (which is just boiled sugar water), mint leaves and club soda....YUUUUUUMMMMY! Cool and refreshing and knocks you on your butt!

Btw...Scrappy my love, I stand corrected on my 3 hours I might even add an additional hour ;) Last night my lil Pat took care of the grieving sister BUT GOOD! :tongue:
It's good to have "friends". :evil:

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
YOU LIVE in Florida and never had/heard of a Mojito??????? :eek: It's a Cuban drink made with Cuban rum, simple syrup (which is just boiled sugar water), mint leaves and club soda....YUUUUUUMMMMY! Cool and refreshing and knocks you on your butt!

you ought to try ann "adios amigo", 48 oz of different tequilas. so the place won't get sued, they allow only two per customer!

when i was in cabo san lucas i had a cocoa loco, thats 64 oz of rum mixed with coconut milk, i had dinner afterwards but needless to say i don't remember what i ate!:rolleyes:

Peebs
12-13-2003, 08:28 PM
See the coco-loco sounds good! I'm a rum girl! I'd marry Captain Morgan if I could ;) Last night I brought my own Captain over to my friends house cause the thought of drinking beer was just not cutting it.

But Tequila + Peebs do NOT get a long! But I have a friend Gloria that loves tequila so much you'd think she was Mexican and not Salvadorian! :lol: I'll have to tell her about that drink.

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
See the coco-loco sounds good! I'm a rum girl! I'd marry Captain Morgan if I could ;) Last night I brought my own Captain over to my friends house cause the thought of drinking beer was just not cutting it.

But Tequila + Peebs do NOT get a long! But I have a friend Gloria that loves tequila so much you'd think she was Mexican and not Salvadorian! :lol: I'll have to tell her about that drink. when its hot, there is nothing quite like a cold beer, otherwise i like rum and coke or cherrybrandy and coke. a "singapore sling" if i don't have my car keys!;)

Peebs
12-13-2003, 08:48 PM
Well yea in the summer I love a cold one. But it wasn't hot outside last night it was freezing......maybe inside ;)

dolfan06
12-13-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
Well yea in the summer I love a cold one. But it wasn't hot outside last night it was freezing......maybe inside ;) i guess you were all by yourself then!;) :evil:

Peebs
12-13-2003, 11:00 PM
No no I was with my Jests lovin, Skankee lovin boy toy....

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
No no I was with my Jests lovin, Skankee lovin boy toy.... must not have been much action if it was cold!:tongue: :evil:

Peebs
12-14-2003, 11:05 PM
Hot inside....
Cold outside....


But we were inside....:tongue:

dolfan06
12-15-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
Hot inside....
Cold outside....


But we were inside....:tongue: who was inside???????????????:evil:

Peebs
12-15-2003, 10:13 AM
Me and my 26 year old booty call buddy...(and Captain Morgan and Bud Wieser ;)) you can say it was a foursome....
:evil: :tongue:

CirclingWagons
12-15-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
Me and my 26 year old booty call buddy...(and Captain Morgan and Bud Wieser ;)) you can say it was a foursome....
:evil: :tongue:
Captain Morgan gave me alcohol poisoning last semester, I will never have it again(the original spiced rum)...but that's what you get when you do shots all night with an empty stomach, and no water:cry: