PDA

View Full Version : U guy aren't fans

jerzfinzz
09-09-2010, 11:22 PM
I've been looking on this sight just reading comments and it seems as though u guys are scared of this season. Do u guys even consider that we had the two teams that played in the super bowl beat,but lost due to a few mistakes n personnel?? Weve upgraded our offense n defense,as far as I'm concerned, n u guys r scared of the bills!!??? The Bills?!?!?! I can get 10 guys from my block n give the bills a game. What r Yall thinking about? Plus we got Nolan doing work for us,do u know what this man is capable of!!!! I have soooooo much confidence in this team its not even funny. The Dolphins will do work n don't be proud when we do so. Be proud now! I think we're sooo underrated its disgusting. So dolphin fans let's get our AFC EAST title back n prove these unbelievers wrong.2010 Dolphins!!!!!!!!! LET'S FUKKKKING GO!!!!!!!

JCane
09-09-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/nodrugs-1.gif

baseballcb95
09-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Though i agree with you... Your first post on a new website shouldnt be calling all of the members out and calling them *******..

welcome to finheaven. i think.

Town&Country
09-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I've been looking on this sight just reading comments and it seems as though u guys are scared of this season. Do u guys even consider that we had the two teams that played in the super bowl beat,but lost due to a few mistakes n personnel?? Weve upgraded our offense n defense,as far as I'm concerned, n u guys r scared of the bills!!??? The Bills?!?!?! I can get 10 guys from my block n give the bills a game. What r Yall thinking about? Plus we got Nolan doing work for us,do u know what this man is capable of!!!! I have soooooo much confidence in this team its not even funny. The Dolphins will do work n don't be proud when we do so. Be proud now! I think we're sooo underrated its disgusting. So dolphin fans let's get our AFC EAST title back n prove these unbelievers wrong.2010 Dolphins!!!!!!!!! LET'S FUKKKKING GO!!!!!!!

Its posts like this that make me Billieve... here, there, or anywhere. Already one of my favorite posters!

flynryan15
09-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Oh this ought to be good!

footsteps_falco
09-09-2010, 11:33 PM
good to hear some positivitey. no team has stars at every position and we have quite a few. im taking the dolphins in my survivor pool.

RonnieBrown.RickyWilliams.BrandonMarshall.VontaeDavis.DavoneBess.KarlosDansby.LousakaPolite.JakeLong.CameronWake.ChadHenne

CalDolFan10x14
09-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah some of us are aqua-colored-glasses homers...some of us are hopeless debbie-downers...some of us are "realists"....some fall in between all that, but one thing you can never question is someone's "fanhood"!!! Just because you don't agree with another fans argument, doesn't make them any less of a fan. Whatever category you fall into, whatever your opinion (crazy or not), I still believe we all want to see the Dolphins win! Who's with me???????

Go Dolphins!!!!!! :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::cdf:

miamiron
09-09-2010, 11:49 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/7scary-1.jpg

josekareh
09-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Say What???

JerryD
09-10-2010, 12:10 AM
There's always Vegas for unrecognized genius. I think they'll like you!

BTW, What's Henne gonna do Sunday ... love to hear!!

studsatele
09-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Ya know, i dont get it. All the people around here who get down on other posters, for perceived negative views. Or for blindly positive views. Look guys. Everyone here is typing their own opinions. Does anyone here think these ''Debbie Downers'' wanna be right? Of course not. Not if theyre Dolphin fans. Most of them probably fought and wrestled with what they were seeing. Trying the best they could to figure a way around their own logic. They dont WANT us to fail. Nobody here hopes theyre wrong more than the ''pessimists''. So lets not accuse others of not being Dolphin fans cause they arent singing praises to the Tuna. Lets just hope theyre wrong. Cause you can bet they hope hope they are.

Batroc
09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
While I agree that the whining without a down having been played is ridiculous, I can't say that the pessimists on this site aren't real fans. The negativity is obviously caused by the fact that they are emotionally invested in the fate of the team. We all want to see the Fins put a winner on the field. We just have different ideas on how that should be accomplished.

TedSlimmJr
09-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Ya know, i dont get it. All the people around here who get down on other posters, for perceived negative views. Or for blindly positive views. Look guys. Everyone here is typing their own opinions. Does anyone here think these ''Debbie Downers'' wanna be right? Of course not. Not if theyre Dolphin fans. Most of them probably fought and wrestled with what they were seeing. Trying the best they could to figure a way around their own logic. They dont WANT us to fail. Nobody here hopes theyre wrong more than the ''pessimists''. So lets not accuse others of not being Dolphin fans cause they arent singing praises to the Tuna. Lets just hope theyre wrong. Cause you can bet they hope hope they are.

Excellent post...

You see.. the hardest part about being a fan is being honest with yourself... not everyone can do it, and still be a loyal fan.

Hell, anyone can pump a bunch of sunshine and lollipops up each others *** and type a bunch of nonsense just because it sounds good.. when they don't even believe it themselves... but at least it was full of optimism...

There comes a point where your intelligence as a human being takes precedence over your #1 know-nothing-fanboy-pajamas...

When you can be honest with yourself... and still stick with your team through thick and thin, good and bad, up and down, you're loyal fan... and that's the BEST type of fan you can be...

Being a sheep does NOT make you a fan...

Be loyal to your team... but be loyal to yourself first..

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-10-2010, 12:59 AM
I never used to be as negative as I am now. I used to blindly cheer for the Phins and think they could win games, even though in the back of my mind I knew it was a long shot. The way I see it now, this team and franchise doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt, or at least mine, until they can get their act together on a consistent basis. Obviously I want nothing more than to see this team become a powerhouse and a team with a legit shot year in and out. But if you can look at your team objectively, you can save yourself plenty of frustration.

NY8123
09-10-2010, 01:18 AM

And to extend what studsatele said, I think a good percentage of posters on this forum take solace to know they can come here and find other posters who share their common beliefs.

It is an outlet to express and share/remove the happiness/frustration they feel towards a common goal, a championship. You will not find one poster on this board that wishes the Dolphins go 1-15 again. What you will find is a large slice of life, all personality types, all races, all creeds and all nationalities united by their love of the Dolphins and the aspirations they share for the Dolphins.

I don’t see eye to eye with a lot of posters on this forum but it doesn’t make either point of view right or wrong, if someone says “Henne is the next great thing” and someone else says “Henne is not the next great thing” I would bet dollars to donuts that both people are hoping Henne is the next great thing, except one person is hoping he/she is right and one person is hoping he/she is wrong. It is just the way different people rationalize and process information in their brains.

9 times out of 10 if you take the time to debate with another Finheaven poster you realize “hey man this guy ain’t so bad, he is just different from me but at least we have on thing in common the Dolphins.”

Of course the other 1 time out of 10 you get princess filthy sheets.

Batroc
09-10-2010, 01:23 AM
And to extend what studsatele said, I think a good percentage of posters on this forum take solace to know they can come here and find other posters who share their common beliefs.

It is an outlet to express and share/remove the happiness/frustration they feel towards a common goal, a championship. You will not find one poster on this board that wishes the Dolphins go 1-15 again. What you will find is a large slice of life, all personality types, all races, all creeds and all nationalities united by their love of the Dolphins and the aspirations they share for the Dolphins.

I don’t see eye to eye with a lot of posters on this forum but it doesn’t make either point of view right or wrong, if someone says “Henne is the next great thing” and someone else says “Henne is not the next great thing” I would bet dollars to donuts that both people are hoping Henne is the next great thing, except one person is hoping he/she is right and one person is hoping he/she is wrong. It is just the way different people rationalizes and process information in their brains.

9 times out of 10 if you take the time to debate with another Finheaven poster you realize “hey man this guy ain’t so bad, he is just different from me but at least we have on thing in common the Dolphins.”

Love the avatar :lol:

TedSlimmJr
09-10-2010, 01:25 AM

It is an outlet to express and share/remove the happiness/frustration they feel towards a common goal, a championship. You will not find one poster on this board that wishes the Dolphins go 1-15 again. What you will find is a large slice of life all personality types, all races, all creeds all nationalities united by their love of the Dolphins and the aspirations they share for the Dolphins.

I don’t see eye to eye with a lot of posters on this forum but it doesn’t make either point of view right or wrong, if someone says “Henne is the next great thing” and someone else says “Henne is not the next great thing” I would bet dollars to donuts that both people are hoping Henne is the next great thing expect one person is hoping he/she is right and one person is hoping he/she is wrong. It is just the way a person rationalizes and process information in their brain.

There's quite a few folks around here who I consider good friends.... How we got to that point was having intense, sometimes even heated debates about players, coaches, philosophies, etc. in the first place...

It's amazing how much you realize you have in common with somebody you disagree with constantly...:lol:

Some of the best people and posters around here are the one's I can't see eye to eye with for ****...

NY8123
09-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Love the avatar :lol:

All the credit goes to DisturbedShifty. He hooked me up based on my idea.

NY8123
09-10-2010, 01:30 AM
There's quite a few folks around here who I consider good friends.... How we got to that point was having intense, sometimes even heated debates about players, coaches, philosophies, etc. in the first place...

It's amazing how much you realize you have in common with somebody you disagree with constantly...:lol:

Some of the best people and posters around here are the one's I can't see eye to eye with for ****...

Exactly right slimm!

I know you and I have debated personally in the past about things we didn't see eye to eye on but I never thought of you as a bad person. Just someone with a different belief in certain areas. No big deal because that is our right as humans.

Even nyjunc has his endearing moments hhahahahaa.

By the way I told Namor because I know (or at least think you are) bama fans, if Cody makes it as a starter for the Ravens I owe you both props.

jerzfinzz
09-10-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm not calling everybody out,or rooting for the dolphins blindly,or even agreeing with everything our FO does. I actually can't wait until parcells leaves,but that's another topic.I'm just seeing some much being made out of what's wrong with the dolphins instead of what we're doing right. Do I have us winning to super bowl? No. But the way some people on here think you would think this was the Detroit lions forum. N I bet they're fans have more positive outlook on their season. Everybody has their opinions however it just seems like the majority feels bad about this team without our season even starting yet. All I'm saying is that we have a chance to make things happen this year. I'm never said nobody on here is a not a real fan. I'm just saying we're all in the same boat,but have different opinions. But don't think the ship is going to sink before we even get on water.