PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh. WVDolphan mightve just gotten hooked on firearms.

WVDolphan
09-11-2010, 09:14 PM
My brother in law took me to the range for the first time today. Ive forever stated that I had no interest in guns and wouldnt have any use for one. But, ya know what. Firing guns pretty much kicked ***. Especially that ****ing shotgun. :lol: Watch the **** out. I believe I am going to have to purchase one of those bad boys. I might even go as far as to get a liscense to own a handgun and start loading up on a few other weapons. This really isnt good news for people. You really dont want to come around my place ****in around once I get that spray cannon. That "click click" of loading that ***** up is awesome. Dont **** around with WVDolphan. :):lol::d-day::chuckle:

On a side note, my shot ****ing blows right now. Especially with the handgun. I had a few good shots with the 9mm rifle from a decent range, and as for the shotgun.......well I dont need to be a good shot with that ****in thing. Its no ****ing joke.

The constitutional right to bear arms kicks ****ing ***!

Myles Fynch
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
That's pretty cool. One more skill to have for when the world turns the **** upside down. Little bit of extra security for you and yours in case anybody gets any crazy ideas.

"Let me explain something to you, *****. This is my family, my house, my food & water... I suggest you keep moving."

:lol:

tylerdolphin
09-12-2010, 03:15 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NY8123
09-13-2010, 02:50 AM
My brother in law took me to the range for the first time today. Ive forever stated that I had no interest in guns and wouldnt have any use for one. But, ya know what. Firing guns pretty much kicked ***. Especially that ****ing shotgun. :lol: Watch the **** out. I believe I am going to have to purchase one of those bad boys. I might even go as far as to get a liscense to own a handgun and start loading up on a few other weapons. This really isnt good news for people. You really dont want to come around my place ****in around once I get that spray cannon. That "click click" of loading that ***** up is awesome. Dont **** around with WVDolphan. :):lol::d-day::chuckle:

On a side note, my shot ****ing blows right now. Especially with the handgun. I had a few good shots with the 9mm rifle from a decent range, and as for the shotgun.......well I dont need to be a good shot with that ****in thing. Its no ****ing joke.

The constitutional right to bear arms kicks ****ing ***!

This is no knock but if we had a vote to pick the Finheaven user who is least likely to use firearms you would have been at the bottom of my list hahaa

Yeah the right to bare arms is kickass for sure. I'm buying a new gun of some sort when I get back to the states. I have extra cash burning a whole in my pocket!

JCane
09-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Stick to burning couches IMO.

Bumpus
09-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Next step: hand grenades.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/arbus_hand_grenade-1.jpg

Bumpus
09-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Stick to burning couches IMO.

Why not both?!?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/wvmountaineersmascot-1.jpg

Myles Fynch
09-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Next step: hand grenades. :lol:

Funny you mention that. I've been working on a gif on and off this past week featuring same. It think it's going to be a hoot.

PhinzN703
09-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Just remember WV, killing random people for no reason is usually not allowed :hump:

tylerdolphin
09-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Just remember WV, killing random people for no reason is usually not allowed :hump:
Its not illegal. Its frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.

Bumpus
09-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Its not illegal. Its frowned upon. Like masturbating in an airplane.

... Or, dressing midgets up in girl scout uniforms and spanking them in public.

You know, crap the Puritans tend to frown upon. :chuckle: