PDA

View Full Version : I Have Seen Enough

lomo2go
09-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Welcome back to Football season, Doofin's! Yeah, you beat the mighty Bills today, but that doesn't change reality.

After watching the Dolphins/Bills game on the Tivo, and seeing the scores during the Patriots beheading of the Bungles.....it is as obvious now as it was last year.

The only competition in this conference are the Jets and the Pats. You stabilized on your downward trend last year, but it appears you still have further to drop. Might as well take up watching tennis.....the Dolphins are easily 5-6 years away from any serious post-season playing.

But hey, at least you have a ton of celebrity owners!

:chuckle::d-day::lol:

BTW, the new layout sucks.

NY8123
09-13-2010, 03:45 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/40982586v4_225x225_Front-1.jpg

MarinePhinFan
09-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome back to Football season, Doofin's! Yeah, you beat the mighty Bills today, but that doesn't change reality.

After watching the Dolphins/Bills game on the Tivo, and seeing the scores during the Patriots beheading of the Bungles.....it is as obvious now as it was last year.

The only competition in this conference are the Jets and the Pats. You stabilized on your downward trend last year, but it appears you still have further to drop. Might as well take up watching tennis.....the Dolphins are easily 5-6 years away from any serious post-season playing.

But hey, at least you have a ton of celebrity owners!

:chuckle::d-day::lol:

BTW, the new layout sucks.

The most satisfying part of loser Jest, Cheatriots and Jills fans is the silence after they run off of at the mouth. Just knowing that your baseless, factless spittle will be turned into cowardly silence midway through the season is like a little piece of Heaven for me.

Please don't run away if the Dolphins end up winning the division and/or sweeping the Jests or Cheatriots.

lomo2go
10-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Please don't run away if the Dolphins end up winning the division and/or sweeping the Jests or Cheatriots.

Uh......yeah.

lomo2go
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Man, did I call it or what eh?

Hey, that "baseless" and "factless" spittle seems to have plenty of legitimacy now.

See you next year when I come back to predict your season again.