PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Jason Taylor in Green is Making Me Sick...

BostonFinFan13
09-13-2010, 09:03 PM
It pains me watching him in that uniform. All I can think of is the 4 yrs he had that C. Martin jersey in his locker and his hatred of the Jets. I know he did a lot for our franchise, but seeing him playing tonite with all those trash talking punks makes me wish he never gets in the ring of fame in Miami.

God I hate the Jets......

oasis
09-13-2010, 09:06 PM
As much as I'm thankful for JT's contributions theoughtout the years, I think the Jets suit him for the end of his career. Lax, slightly unfocused, more about entertainment, can't back up the talk most of the time. This is what JT became, why he didn't fit in as a Phin anymore, and why he's a perfect Jet.

D-bolt
09-13-2010, 09:08 PM
I think what makes me even more sick isthe factthat I heard he was part of the instance with the female reporter and now I'm seeing hime shout an FU to the Baltimore sideline. Any class this guy had left is completely gone. I feel likeYoda when Anikan went to the darkside....meaning I hope someone cuts his f'n legs off!!!!!!!!!

ROADRUNNER
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
:puke:on the jets.............

Mannyjr23
09-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Sick so sick

D-bolt
09-13-2010, 09:25 PM
JT is an F'n tool!

Asicswrg85
09-13-2010, 09:30 PM
agreed

flynryan15
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Wait you guys saw him?

PerfectFinz72
09-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Same. JT is dead to me.

rob19
09-13-2010, 09:35 PM
talk about what have you done for me lately.. bet y'all loved him in 06' though.. probably wasn't 'womanly' winning the defensive MVP for us..

JT got old.. but still wanted to play for us.. we just didn't offer him a contract.. soooo he went somewhere where they did offer him a contract.. did you guys really expect him to continue to contribute at a high level into his late 30's? .. are we really going to hold him accountable for AGING? get real

Jason Taylor is one of the best players in Miami Dolphins history.. and if one year in a jets uniform causes you to completely change your view of him than your really a loser.. it's just a silly game and a FICTIONAL rivalry.. this hatred is beyond asinine.. you need to get lives

flynryan15
09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
talk about what have you done for me lately.. bet y'all loved him in 06' though.. probably wasn't 'womanly' winning the defensive MVP for us..

JT got old.. but still wanted to play for us.. we just didn't offer him a contract.. soooo he went somewhere where they did offer him a contract.. did you guys really expect him to continue to contribute at a high level into his late 30's? .. are we really going to hold him accountable for AGING? get real

Jason Taylor is one of the best players in Miami Dolphins history.. and if one year in a jets uniform causes you to completely change your view of him than your really a loser.. it's just a silly game and a FICTIONAL rivalry.. this hatred is beyond asinine.. you need to get lives

He should do the world a favor and eat a bullet!

Van Greco
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
JT is bad luck. I loved watching him play here, but he never won anything here. He went to Washington and they sucked while we won the division in his absence. Then he comes back and our team takes a step back. Now he goes to NY and they embarrass themselves on Monday night to open the season. He's cursed. I hope he goes to NE next season.

BostonFinFan13
09-14-2010, 08:27 AM

When did I mention his play?? Its the thought of him in that jersey. We didn't want him back for a reason. Just because the Jets wanted him and he accepted doesnt mean I have to like it. Zach Thomas was my favorite dolphin of all time. He could have signed with the Pats but didn't. Thats team loyalty. I know its a business and all but I still root for the good guys who don't age and go to their rival for one last year.......