PDA

View Full Version : Jets Offense+Secondary

baseballcb95
09-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Ouch.. their offense looks plain bad. Anyone think its the loss of Thomas Jones?
Kris Jenkins injured bad?
Kyle Wilson starting?
Cromartie starting?

Color me not scared of this team. If they loose here, no doubt in my mind NE beats them, how sweet would it be to send them to 0-3?

Yes, i am getting ahead of myself, i know, but im loving every second of this.

SebasMiamiFan
09-13-2010, 09:46 PM
We can't talk though. We're not on the same level as the Saints or anything.

bpackers13
09-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Jets just look horrible on offense. I dont want to hear anything from ANY of those Jests trolls. Miami is going to slap this team around!!!!!

baseballcb95
09-13-2010, 09:50 PM
they have what? 2-2.5 times as many penalties as first downs and the 3rd quarter just ended? p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. At least the Sanchize has completed 6 passes :lol:

rev kev
09-13-2010, 09:52 PM
4 first downs after the 3rd quarter - I'm going to just call Sanchex "Reach" from now on

milldog
09-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Cromartie=BIG JUNC, Sanchez=Big Junc, D looks great against the run but will get smoked against ant of the top passing attacks! What I see! Oh, and LT has definately lost a step. What tools for getting rid of Jones!

milldog
09-13-2010, 09:59 PM
4 first downs after the 3rd quarter - I'm going to just call Sanchex "Reach" from now on
I'll go with overrated and overhyped!

Adam Strange
09-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I don't know about the team as a whole, but Sanchez is making Henne's middling performance yesterday look like the second coming of Marino.

bradmcnutt13
09-13-2010, 10:37 PM
Cromartie=BIG JUNC, Sanchez=Big Junc, D looks great against the run but will get smoked against ant of the top passing attacks! What I see! Oh, and LT has definately lost a step. What tools for getting rid of Jones!
Agree with everything except last time I checked, the Ravens were supposed to be a top passing attack. I mean they have Bolden, Mason, Housh, Heap, Dixon and Flacco throwing the rock. That's a pretty darn talented group. The Jets D is just pretty sick. They lost their stud NT and their run D was as good as I've ever seen.

ChambersWI
09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
The Ravens still have a good D, but the secondary was ripe for the picking right now, and the Jets do have a top OL that was giving Sanchez enough time to read the D.

That being said, while the offense should get better as the year goes on, especially when Holmes comes back, BUT Sanchez does need to stop going right to the checkdown. The Jets had plays down the field open quite a bit, but Sanchez didn't even look at them.

Ground&Pound
09-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Jets just look horrible on offense. I dont want to hear anything from ANY of those Jests trolls. Miami is going to slap this team around!!!!!

Whatever you guys are smoking, please give me some.

You guys are gonna smack us around? Dude come on. You know our Defense looked like the #1 Defense of all time today. Yeah we had penalties but besides that our D dominated this game. Hands down. Our D is the best and you will learn pretty soon. How dear you utter those words man. Ravens offense is up there and they couldn't do **** against us. Only thing they did was on 3 and longs toss it up in the air and pray for those ****ing refs to throw their flag which those *******s did. Refs had it in for us. That's fpr sure. Goodell better be on the phone with these official tomorrow morning. WHat a fix:

The braylon roughing the kicker call
the braylon motion call
the holding call on cromartie
the wilson pass interference in the endzone

all bullsheet calls and even more idiotic calls were made by the refs

But I walk away from this game proud that the Jets are a team not to be f'd with. The league better get pampers cuz they'll be sheeetttting their pants once Rex and company come to town
We just got to get this offense rolling which we will. ANyway time to move on. On to the Cheatriots.

Bound2Fail77
09-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Whatever you guys are smoking, please give me some.

You know our Defense looked like the #1 Defense of all time today.

all bullsheet calls and even more idiotic calls were made by the refs

:crazy::lol2:

Ravens offense couldn't do shyt out there?? Did you not see Cromartie and Kile Wilson getting picked on left and right out there? Flacco threw for 250 yards, and the Ravens went 11-19 on 3rd down!! You silly Jets fans always like to get carried away here. Your run D played stout. But it may have just taken a huge blow with little Jenks going down. Boldin and Heap shredded your defense tonight.

-Anquan Boldin 7 catches, 110yards, 15.7 yard average, 38 yrd long.
-Todd Heap 6 catches, 72 yards. 12 yard average, 35 yrd long.

Get the hell out of here best Defense of all time. You weren't even the best defense on the field last night. And the Ravens secondary is still banged up!! :lol: :hclap:

Ground&Pound
09-18-2010, 06:56 PM
You guys fail to realize when the season is over we will be known for having a historic secondary. Last year we had the best secondary in the league and we improved greatly with Cro and wilson. It was one game! Just wait matterafact wait till after wk 3