PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach

Namor
09-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Okay..dammitt..everyone here knows I'm a big time Alabama fan..I'm probaly the worst
Bama homer there is..(I actually at one time thought M.Shula was going to do something good
at Bama.)I try hard NOT to look at things through Crimson glasses,but hey,I'm a fan.
But how the hell can Mike Leach say he doesn't think Alabama is a good football team and votes
them #7 in the coaches poll?Number freaking 7!!!How the hell does this butt pirate even have a vote.
There is a reason he doesn't have a job.
He makes Tommy Tuberville look like Vince "freaking" Lombardi.
This ends my rant for the day..

chrisbaucom
09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Leach needed his name back in the press.

ChambersWI
09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
well you COULD argue that not having McClain, Arenas, or Jackson will hurt you later in the season. It's not a great argument, but that's the only argument I could come up with against you.

Namor
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM
well you COULD argue that not having McClain, Arenas, or Jackson will hurt you later in the season. It's not a great argument, but that's the only argument I could come up with against you.

He voted them #7 this week...
Name me 6 better teams than bama right now.

TedSlimmJr
09-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Mike Leach still hasn't gotten over Bama's defense holding his "high powered" offense without a touchdown for 57 minutes in the Cotton Bowl a few years ago....

Hey Namor, did you hear what Pat Dye and Coach Stallings had to say about Mike Leach's "opinion"? :lol:

chrisbaucom
09-14-2010, 08:39 AM
He voted them #7 this week...
Name me 6 better teams than bama right now.

New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers....that's all I got.

Namor
09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Mike Leach still hasn't gotten over Bama's defense holding his "high powered" offense without a touchdown for 57 minutes in the Cotton Bowl a few years ago....

Hey Namor, did you hear what Pat Dye and Coach Stallings had to say about Mike Leach's "opinion"? :lol:

Yep..they grilled him..

chrisbaucom
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
From what I understand, Leach doesn't have a vote. He was on Finebaum's radio show and was asked where he would put Alabama if he did in fact have a vote. Leach said he wouldn't even have them in the top 5, probably #7. He's an idiot, but at least he's not voting.

TedSlimmJr
09-14-2010, 10:27 AM
From what I understand, Leach doesn't have a vote. He was on Finebaum's radio show and was asked where he would put Alabama if he did in fact have a vote. Leach said he wouldn't even have them in the top 5, probably #7. He's an idiot, but at least he's not voting.

Correct.. I listen to Finebaum just about everyday... He played Leach's comments for Gene Stallings and Pat Dye when they were on together and both of them called him an idiot...

Stallings even went so far as to point out Leach being one of the very few D-1 coaches that have never played... Needless to say, Stallings doesn't have a very high opinion of Leach...

I was waiting for Pat Dye to say that Leach needs to be locked up in a shed somewhere....

Namor
09-14-2010, 10:35 AM
My bad then......I came in late on the Finebaum show...glad he doesn't have a vote..and a job.
Can you imagine Leach trying to lock M.Darius in a shed?