PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez clock management

biggrouper
09-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I didn't get to watch the whole game due to the tennis... but I did watch the last two mins... and I LAUGHED!!!!

with 57 sec's left on the clock... 75 plus yards to go... Down by one...

Sanchez calls Time out... He doesn't look at his coach... he spit shines his helmet.... then throws three incomplete passes, almost killing his TE and completes a pass to the only player not ten yards downfield...

I can just hear him talking to Rex

"Hey coach... my helmet is dirty... spit shine isn't working... you got any Mr. Clean or did you eat it all?"

I hope he brings that attitude to Miami in two weeks...

utahphinsfan
09-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Sanchez calls Time out... He doesn't look at his coach... he spit shines his helmet.... then throws three incomplete passes, almost killing his TE and completes a pass to the only player not ten yards downfield...

MS6 was more worried about creasing the bill on his baseball cap than anything else before the final drive.

Its important to look good for the post game interviews I guess?

JoeFin
09-13-2010, 11:24 PM
.. he spit shines his helmet....

I noticed that too. ... But it was more pressing. Gotta look good, baby! There were trashy reporter chicks waiting to interview him as soon as he could get the game out of the way.

PhinsPhan11
09-13-2010, 11:27 PM
His clock management was terrible just like how he played the whole game.

hemidemon
09-13-2010, 11:35 PM
OMG!!! I missed that. I can't believe he spit shined his helmet! The coach and his boy a classic!

dahlmarino
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Jets fans' tears taste like candy.

FinsNCanes
09-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Missed the spit shine part. I did howerver seem him trying to muck it up with all the Ravens D players. Sanchez is such a sissy.