PDA

View Full Version : Why Finheaven is better than TheGangGreen

TKAllDay
09-13-2010, 10:47 PM
The same ole Jets lose because their offense sucks and what do they do? They lock out their message board to people like me, who don't dare sign up. They don't want us enjoying their misery. To someone who has a membership over there, can you post some of the hilarity.. Please?:hclap::hclap::hi5::hi5:

rayfinkle5
09-13-2010, 10:50 PM
We're not douchebags!

dolfan94
09-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, this forum gets pretty ridicoulous even after a win, so....

Clipse
09-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Not only is TGG locked down, JetsInsider and Jetnation are also down. Suicide watch for Jets fans right now and I ****ing love it.

DirkDiggler
09-13-2010, 10:53 PM
YEah I tried to register and you cant. You have to send the guy an email and he deems if you are worthy of getting in.

finnns2000
09-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Not only is TGG locked down, JetsInsider and Jetnation are also down. Suicide watch for Jets fans right now and I ****ing love it.

It's ridiculous. I went over there to laugh and the forum is locked. LOL. ****ing *******. Jets fans are so pathetic.

Nublar7
09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
nyjunc is welcome here tonight. We will console him. ;)

SebasMiamiFan
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Finheaven can't talk. This place gets really ridiculous 90% of the time.

xoxoxosteph22
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
lol I tried to go there to.

DolfanISS
09-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Even worse I tried to log in and apparently I'm banned for life. I've never really been bad over there. I tried to register and even that is blocked. WHAT babies.

NYJUNC will just tell us Sanchez played well because he turn it over.

Nublar7
09-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Most of the threads there are like here after a loss. A lot of negativity. Some are upset with Ryan.

Rex needs to STFU and so does his team for the near future. This was an complete embarrassment to Jet fans everywhere especially those that paid for those PSL's..

PhinsPhan11
09-13-2010, 11:03 PM
This is great.

utahphinsfan
09-13-2010, 11:03 PM

I'm sorry but that is hilarious. Can you imagine what happens when they lose to the pats and Phins?

Daytona Fin
09-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Even worse I tried to log in and apparently I'm banned for life. I've never really been bad over there. I tried to register and even that is blocked. WHAT babies.

welcome to the club, proud member for 3 years.

Myles Fynch
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
One of the best lines was the one like, 'hope you enjoyed hard knocks, the big signings, and the big talk. That was our SB.'

Myles Fynch
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM

Banned for life? That should go in your sig, man.

utahphinsfan
09-13-2010, 11:12 PM

Agreed, but, the powers that be here would never shut the site down because of a loss.

Further, there is some therapeutic value in venting on a site like this.

Eli_Manning
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Time to troll the jets espn forum I guess

Vaark
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM

the fcuk we will!!!

sharp
09-13-2010, 11:15 PM
This is not like TGG when we win or lose. Everyone is always available to come on the site whenever they want. The only reason someone couldn't get on is if it was traffic overload. We don't block people.

72TributeBike
09-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Geez! A total Sucktard meltdown in progress!!!! All Sucktard message boards are locked down. Suicide watches on all area bridges!

Honestly, I'm going to find it hard to fall asleep tonight. The joy all this is bringing me...it's as if we're sucking the life force out of the Sucktards!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/lifeforce1-1.jpg
Sucktard Fan - Tuesday Morning 9/14/2010 - Ready for Work at the Office

JoeFin
09-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Jets fans are as tough as their team. ... I've walked over tougher idiots going to a tea party than Jets' fans.

TKAllDay
09-13-2010, 11:25 PM
I really am thoroughly enjoying this. Finheaven gets crazy, sure, but they never shut her down !! The Jets deserve everything they get. Every bit of scrutiny. They don't deserve any mercy.. **** them. I'm going to rip one and i am coming back to really enjoy the meltdown.

Mcganiel
09-13-2010, 11:26 PM
I just got banned LOL, I'm hurt they called me a troll. LMAO

Joneildu
09-13-2010, 11:29 PM
No offense to finheaven, but I'll take TGG all day. Boards are better streamlined, no pre-school filters, and you can talk about things that are to be unspoken here...

72TributeBike
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
No offense to you, but if you think anything of the Sucktards is better than anything Dolphins, then you should make eye contact with that school girl in your avatar and give her the go ahead to pull that trigger.

JoeFin
09-13-2010, 11:32 PM
and you can talk about things that are to be unspoken here...

Not if you can't even READ the threads, you can't. ... "No speech" is not the same as "free speech." Not sure how you got those two confused.

Joneildu
09-13-2010, 11:35 PM
I agree that TGG has the absolute worst signup process. I've signed up to all of the division rival forums, and TGG's is easily the most painful. They they have link posting regulations (which is a security measure to prevent adbots) that some would hate. Thread starting regulations as well (again, prevents adbots). As I said, streamlined forums which some who just start will hate.

amstech
09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
All that hype for that?
I feel bad for the Jet fans that just wanna cheer for a team that doesn't run its mouth and flash its ego.

I hope the Jets go 0-3.
I wanna see what Rex has to say then.

72TributeBike
09-13-2010, 11:39 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

NYCBillsFan
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
It's ridiculous. I went over there to laugh and the forum is locked. LOL. ****ing *******. Jets fans are so pathetic.

Yeah, cause Finheaven never was down after a Dolphins loss last year. You guys are just the tops.......

/sarcasm

72TributeBike
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/blog36-1.jpg

Rex Ryan, 0-3 coach of the 2010 NY Sucktards concocts a potion that
when spit into the eyes of opposing teams will make them think
that they're automatically in the playoffs, which will have the
effect that they stop trying to win their game against the Sucktards.

Clipse
09-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah, cause Finheaven never was down after a Dolphins loss last year. You guys are just the tops.......

/sarcasm

It wasn't. It went down on draft day and when we traded for Marshall though hence the new servers. And TGG isn't down. They locked it down, as in nobody can register or sign in on there.

finnns2000
09-14-2010, 12:12 AM

/sarcasm

No, don't remember it being down after a loss. Sour grapes on your end.

Adam First
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Finheaven goes down because of server overloads. We don't deliberately shut it down to prevent people from coming back and talking trash, ala TGG.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-14-2010, 12:23 AM
finheaven is better then tgg for many reasons. we have more forum options, we have better discussions, there r new threads constantly as opposed to tgg where its the same threads i see over and over, we have people on here with great insight and passion, our website gives a lot more info and updates more frequently, our colors are a lot nicer on the site as opposed to the jets site which is as ugly as hell, we have a ladies lounge, i can keep going but ill stop.

finheaven any-day over tgg

Batroc
09-14-2010, 12:29 AM
The same ole Jets lose because their offense sucks and what do they do? They lock out their message board to people like me, who don't dare sign up. They don't want us enjoying their misery. To someone who has a membership over there, can you post some of the hilarity.. Please?:hclap::hclap::hi5::hi5:

What makes it so pathetic is they scurry over here like rats after a Jets win or Dolphins loss, yet lock their forum after the first sign of adversity. What a bunch of p*ssies lol.

DirkDiggler
09-14-2010, 12:39 AM

For life? Nice Job!

DirkDiggler
09-14-2010, 12:40 AM
But as far as i know finheaven will let anybody sign up. They wont even let people sign up.

Cloudy
09-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Here are some quotes from ganggreen for you guys missing out..

At least we know our punter is Super Bowl worthy.

I can't believe I'm saying this but our offense was more of a joke than the Bills was yesterday. - White Shoes Willie

you want to know how bad this offense was?? It was so bad it made me think that I wish hackett was back. now, excuse me while I go shoot myself in the face.

Gonna go hang myself now.... out

The Jets are more afraid of their QB than the other team is. If you are not going to let this kid play, then whats the ****ing point? If they are so afraid of letting him throw, then there is a lot of rethinking to do. And fatass big mouth better establish some discipline on this team. 125 yds in penalties? Mental mistake after mental mistake? Instead of playing grabass with female reporters and eating cheesburgers, maybe they should be concentrating on playing ****ing football.

all i know is no one should even mention the SB word or even playoffs after this game.
Our O took about 12 steps back tonight.

"I've honestly never been more disgusted in a football game."

I guess you haven't been a Jets fan that long. LOL.

One good thing......We were so ****ing awful, the bullseye may have been replaced by the clown costume

I'm going to say what 7 women should have said: "Cromartie, keep your hands to yourself"

fakespike
09-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Hahaha suck it gangreen. They def were shut down after the mnf game last year as I remember wanting to see what their take on the game was.

Edit: their forum looks open to me after checking.

Clipse
09-14-2010, 01:10 AM

- White Shoes Willie

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Those are ****ing gold. Keep up the great work.

finnns2000
09-14-2010, 01:14 AM
lol, good ol' WhiteShoeWillie.

Joneildu
09-14-2010, 01:15 AM
My two favorite

I'm going to say what 7 women should have said: "Cromartie, keep your hands to yourself" -****ing gold...

Spesh
09-14-2010, 01:22 AM

I am unbelievably amused that were are offering diplomatic protection to one of our suffering Jets representatives.

But then again, it might work so long as we promise Ray Lewis wont be able to hit them here.

Cloudy
09-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Some more for your reading enjoyment...

We are likely 0-2 and then looking at tough road games and hosting MN on MNF......the folks saying not to overreact sound like the Titans last year when their 'super bowl year' started 0-1.....0-2......0-3......0-4......0-5....0-6.

My big point here was 5 hours ago we were winning the Super Bowl and now many of you are saying we're gonna suck and this is gonna be a looong season.

AZ didnt try to cover up their bum USC QB, they cut him

Cut this bum

Stop trying to be optimistic, We suck.

Coming into the season I think most Jet fans would've agreed that as long as Sanchez limited his mistakes the defense would be good enough to cover up for a less than elite offense. Hats off to Sanchez for proving that he could in fact be such a non factor and accomplish so little that Brad Smith running the option looked like their most potent weapon.

The kid had 12 TDs and 20 picks last year. Where did all these expectations that he was gonna turn into something competent come from in the first place? He was horrible last year and he's still horrible now. Schotty deserves just as much blame for this mess of an offense.

With the amount of checking off, decoying, and yapping at the line of scrimmage, it strikes me that Schotty had this kid's head all twisted.

seriously, Sanchez is SCARED. EVERY PLAY. He stares at one reciever than either forces it to him or checks down. Every play at the line he "Kills!" to another play.

I dont know if they teach him to be scared but jesus christ

sinPHIN
09-14-2010, 01:54 AM
im trying to sign up lol

KTDolphins
09-14-2010, 03:51 AM
Honestly, they were only setting themselves up for disappointment.

HurriPhin
09-14-2010, 04:01 AM
No offense to finheaven, but I'll take TGG all day. Boards are better streamlined, no pre-school filters, and you can talk about things that are to be unspoken here...

Sorry but all the foul language on TGG just reeks of stupidity. Like Rex, no one can explain themselves intelligently enough without using four letter words 3-4 times in every sentence. I'll take FinHeaven any day and everyday.

DolfanDuBbZ~
09-14-2010, 04:21 AM

You are chief among them.

DolfanDuBbZ~
09-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Some more for your reading enjoyment...

what is the difference between them and the Henne naysayers here?

NOTHING.

Cloudy
09-14-2010, 04:26 AM
what is the difference between them and the Henne naysayers here?
NOTHING.

Of course there is no difference but doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.

Rhinocoach
09-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Sorry but all the foul language on TGG just reeks of stupidity. Like Rex, no one can explain themselves intelligently enough without using four letter words 3-4 times in every sentence. I'll take FinHeaven any day and everyday.you don't need to be an English major to be able to express yourself without swearing.
I am also a member on TGG and find them more interested in making rude comments than talking football (60-40 ratio I would guess).

I just looked over there quickly and saw that there was alot of anger directed towards the OC Shotty.

I don't buy that.

Rhinocoach
09-14-2010, 04:36 AM
This is a direct quote from TGG...

Rex Ryan has an idea how NFL teams ought to play defense. Step 1: Play hard and aggressive. Step 2: Whenever possible, ATTACK! Step 3: Challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: When you hit ‘em, smash ‘em in the mouth and knock their teeth in. Step 5: Keep it simple. Step 6: Return to step 1. It’s simple and direct. The kind of thing you can teach to a rookie. It’s instinctive, and it works. Mike Westhoff has got a similar idea of how to play special teams. Westhoff and Ryan are a perfectly coherent pair. If football were played only on defense and special teams, the Jets would have won last night by thirty points against the Baltimore Ravens in their home opener, instead of losing 10-9 in heartbreaking fashion. But they didn’t win and that’s because NFL teams also play on offense and the Jets’ offense hasn’t got a clue.

Do they have a rookie quarterback? Nope. Not enough talent at wide receiver? Nope. Not enough talent at running back? Nope. A poor offensive line? Nope. Do the players know the system? You’d have to think so after all this time. Was the opponent the ’85 Bears? Not really. None of these weaknesses plagued the Jets. So why did they go 60 minutes with only six first downs and no third down conversions? Well, if the way the defense and special teams play, is playing like a Jet, then the offense is playing like a World War I biplane—a broken one.

Just for a minute, let’s remember the way Rex’s defense plays and design an offense. What would it do? Step 1: Play hard and aggressive. Step 2: Whenever possible, ATTACK! Step 3: Challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: When you hit ‘em, smash ‘em in the mouth and knock their teeth in. Step 5: Keep it simple. Step 6: Return to step 1. How does the Jets’ offense actually play? Step 1: Try to ram the ball into the teeth of the defense. Step 2: Waste the talents of all your skill players. Step 3: Never challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: On every play, make the pre-snap movement so intricate that it uses up the clock even with less than a minute left in the game. Also, make the movement so complicated that your own players don’t always know where they should be. Step 5: Take your instinctive, gunslinging, 23-year old quarterback who loves to play, and make him so cautious that he checks down on every snap. Step 6: Never throw down the field except when the pre-snap movement has already produced a flag for illegal shift. Oh and by the way, ignore the first down marker, even on fourth down, even at the end of the game where you only need another half yard to keep a game-winning drive alive.

Can anyone convince me why a head should not roll after this dung-stain of a football game? If I was the offensive coordinator, I’d blow my brains out. Brian Schottenheimer has absolutely no excuses. This was the worst performance I have ever seen from a Jets’ offense. That’s too limiting. From an NFL offense. Six first downs the entire game. I’m told that’s a record for futility for the Jets. One third down conversion, in eleven chances. One hundred seventy-six net yards. The defense and specials gave the offense the ball with fantastic field position, time and time again. On average, their drives began at the 45 yard line (Baltimore at their own 18). The defense forced a fumble on the Baltimore eleven yard line on the opening play of the game. Three and out. Another turnover gave the Jets the ball inside Baltimore’s forty. Three and out. Cromartie intercepts and runs it back to the Baltimore 31. Two and out as Shonn Greene fumbles for the second time. Finally, down only by 4 in the fourth quarter, the offense gets the ball on the Baltimore 35. Three and out. Did I mention that they were not playing the ’85 Bears. Everyone knew the Ravens had weaknesses in the secondary. Was there a game plan to exploit that weakness? Was there a game plan?

The first half was, by any standard, a slugfest—not between the Jets and the Ravens—but between the Jets and Walt Anderson’s crew of officials who called the Jets for 100 yards of penalties, several of which saved Ravens’ drives. A holding penalty against Kyle Wilson was the most egregious since it was away from the play, barely a grab, and it was on a 3rd and 28. I realize that this crew of officials is known for calling lots of receiver-favoring penalties, but this was ridiculous. The league can simply not permit a single crew of officials to be so one-sided in their interpretation of the rules compared to the other crews. Moreover, if the league is happy about all the publicity they’re getting from the Jets (and every NFL advertisement these days features Mark Sanchez), then they had better get this corrected. The Jets play defense and the rules have become so heavily in favor of the receiver, that they stifle any natural fairness in the encounter between the receiver and the defender. Put that together with an aggressive, offense-favoring crew and you’ve got a game that loses all its playfulness.

Commissioner Goodell, I saw you in the stands. Is this the kind of football you want—an overenthusiastic crew of martinets in stripes, affecting play more than the other team? Is this the football equivalent of judicial activism? The tally on the Ravens 76 yard drive that ended with a one yard touchdown run by McGahee? Ravens 7 yards. Officials: 69 yards including a nullified field goal which was about as lame a call as I’ve seen. You decide.

But, the game didn’t turn on the officials. If the Jets had done one positive thing on offense, they would have won. One decent drive. Hell, I would have been happy with one throw down field. These officials were just waiting to call a penalty on the defensive backs—any defensive backs. If the Jets had challenged the Ravens and their weak corners, they would have gotten the calls, too. Not these Jets.

LT was a bright spot. Shonn Greene was as mess dropping a chance at redemption on the final drive. Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery went to Sonic, where theymet Dustin Keller who overslept. Slauson played ok, but got blown up at a critical moment in the fourth quarter by Haloti Ngata, who blew past him like he wasn’t there. Tony Richardson, sadly, seemed overmatched. The Terminator’s day is coming.

On defense, Kyle Wilson got burned repeatedly, mostly by Boldin, but Revis got burned a lot, too, in his first year. Can’t blame the kid. Boldin’s a Pro Bowler and a veteran. Cromartie’s technique needs improvement. He repeatedly didn’t get his head around when he was in position to make a play on the ball. Instead, he made plays on the receivers. Brian Thomas and Sean Ellis played really well and there were several promising sightings of Jason Taylor. Jimmy Leonhard played pretty well but was late over the top on a Boldin long-gainer and failed to cover Heap in the fourth quarter which would have left the Ravens in a bad spot. The run defense was stout, even without Kris Jenkins who left the game early with pain in his knee. Ugh!

I hate to say it, but at this point, Mark Sanchez should not be starting because he’s so afraid of throwing downfield or taking a sack and fumbling that the team cannot develop any rhythm or put the opposing defense under stress. Still, we can’t blame Sanchez. He’s a great kid with a lot of talent. The blame will have to lay elsewhere. Fact was, the team didn’t show up on offense. Whose fault was that?

You know what I think.

HurriPhin
09-14-2010, 05:40 AM
This is a direct quote from TGG...

Rex Ryan has an idea how NFL teams ought to play defense. Step 1: Play hard and aggressive. Step 2: Whenever possible, ATTACK! Step 3: Challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: When you hit ‘em, smash ‘em in the mouth and knock their teeth in. Step 5: Keep it simple. Step 6: Return to step 1. It’s simple and direct. The kind of thing you can teach to a rookie. It’s instinctive, and it works. Mike Westhoff has got a similar idea of how to play special teams. Westhoff and Ryan are a perfectly coherent pair. If football were played only on defense and special teams, the Jets would have won last night by thirty points against the Baltimore Ravens in their home opener, instead of losing 10-9 in heartbreaking fashion. But they didn’t win and that’s because NFL teams also play on offense and the Jets’ offense hasn’t got a clue.

Do they have a rookie quarterback? Nope. Not enough talent at wide receiver? Nope. Not enough talent at running back? Nope. A poor offensive line? Nope. Do the players know the system? You’d have to think so after all this time. Was the opponent the ’85 Bears? Not really. None of these weaknesses plagued the Jets. So why did they go 60 minutes with only six first downs and no third down conversions? Well, if the way the defense and special teams play, is playing like a Jet, then the offense is playing like a World War I biplane—a broken one.

Just for a minute, let’s remember the way Rex’s defense plays and design an offense. What would it do? Step 1: Play hard and aggressive. Step 2: Whenever possible, ATTACK! Step 3: Challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: When you hit ‘em, smash ‘em in the mouth and knock their teeth in. Step 5: Keep it simple. Step 6: Return to step 1. How does the Jets’ offense actually play? Step 1: Try to ram the ball into the teeth of the defense. Step 2: Waste the talents of all your skill players. Step 3: Never challenge the opponent to respond to what you are doing. Step 4: On every play, make the pre-snap movement so intricate that it uses up the clock even with less than a minute left in the game. Also, make the movement so complicated that your own players don’t always know where they should be. Step 5: Take your instinctive, gunslinging, 23-year old quarterback who loves to play, and make him so cautious that he checks down on every snap. Step 6: Never throw down the field except when the pre-snap movement has already produced a flag for illegal shift. Oh and by the way, ignore the first down marker, even on fourth down, even at the end of the game where you only need another half yard to keep a game-winning drive alive.

Can anyone convince me why a head should not roll after this dung-stain of a football game? If I was the offensive coordinator, I’d blow my brains out. Brian Schottenheimer has absolutely no excuses. This was the worst performance I have ever seen from a Jets’ offense. That’s too limiting. From an NFL offense. Six first downs the entire game. I’m told that’s a record for futility for the Jets. One third down conversion, in eleven chances. One hundred seventy-six net yards. The defense and specials gave the offense the ball with fantastic field position, time and time again. On average, their drives began at the 45 yard line (Baltimore at their own 18). The defense forced a fumble on the Baltimore eleven yard line on the opening play of the game. Three and out. Another turnover gave the Jets the ball inside Baltimore’s forty. Three and out. Cromartie intercepts and runs it back to the Baltimore 31. Two and out as Shonn Greene fumbles for the second time. Finally, down only by 4 in the fourth quarter, the offense gets the ball on the Baltimore 35. Three and out. Did I mention that they were not playing the ’85 Bears. Everyone knew the Ravens had weaknesses in the secondary. Was there a game plan to exploit that weakness? Was there a game plan?

The first half was, by any standard, a slugfest—not between the Jets and the Ravens—but between the Jets and Walt Anderson’s crew of officials who called the Jets for 100 yards of penalties, several of which saved Ravens’ drives. A holding penalty against Kyle Wilson was the most egregious since it was away from the play, barely a grab, and it was on a 3rd and 28. I realize that this crew of officials is known for calling lots of receiver-favoring penalties, but this was ridiculous. The league can simply not permit a single crew of officials to be so one-sided in their interpretation of the rules compared to the other crews. Moreover, if the league is happy about all the publicity they’re getting from the Jets (and every NFL advertisement these days features Mark Sanchez), then they had better get this corrected. The Jets play defense and the rules have become so heavily in favor of the receiver, that they stifle any natural fairness in the encounter between the receiver and the defender. Put that together with an aggressive, offense-favoring crew and you’ve got a game that loses all its playfulness.

Commissioner Goodell, I saw you in the stands. Is this the kind of football you want—an overenthusiastic crew of martinets in stripes, affecting play more than the other team? Is this the football equivalent of judicial activism? The tally on the Ravens 76 yard drive that ended with a one yard touchdown run by McGahee? Ravens 7 yards. Officials: 69 yards including a nullified field goal which was about as lame a call as I’ve seen. You decide.

But, the game didn’t turn on the officials. If the Jets had done one positive thing on offense, they would have won. One decent drive. Hell, I would have been happy with one throw down field. These officials were just waiting to call a penalty on the defensive backs—any defensive backs. If the Jets had challenged the Ravens and their weak corners, they would have gotten the calls, too. Not these Jets.

LT was a bright spot. Shonn Greene was as mess dropping a chance at redemption on the final drive. Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery went to Sonic, where theymet Dustin Keller who overslept. Slauson played ok, but got blown up at a critical moment in the fourth quarter by Haloti Ngata, who blew past him like he wasn’t there. Tony Richardson, sadly, seemed overmatched. The Terminator’s day is coming.

On defense, Kyle Wilson got burned repeatedly, mostly by Boldin, but Revis got burned a lot, too, in his first year. Can’t blame the kid. Boldin’s a Pro Bowler and a veteran. Cromartie’s technique needs improvement. He repeatedly didn’t get his head around when he was in position to make a play on the ball. Instead, he made plays on the receivers. Brian Thomas and Sean Ellis played really well and there were several promising sightings of Jason Taylor. Jimmy Leonhard played pretty well but was late over the top on a Boldin long-gainer and failed to cover Heap in the fourth quarter which would have left the Ravens in a bad spot. The run defense was stout, even without Kris Jenkins who left the game early with pain in his knee. Ugh!

I hate to say it, but at this point, Mark Sanchez should not be starting because he’s so afraid of throwing downfield or taking a sack and fumbling that the team cannot develop any rhythm or put the opposing defense under stress. Still, we can’t blame Sanchez. He’s a great kid with a lot of talent. The blame will have to lay elsewhere. Fact was, the team didn’t show up on offense. Whose fault was that?

You know what I think.

Dirty sucks

MiamiDolphins34
09-14-2010, 06:55 AM
No offense to you, but if you think anything of the Sucktards is better than anything Dolphins, then you should make eye contact with that school girl in your avatar and give her the go ahead to pull that trigger.

lol good one.

Adam First
09-14-2010, 07:09 AM
If there is anything that can unite us Dolfans, it's a good ol' fashioned Jest loss, just the way mama made it.

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:11 AM

Why would you want to rub it in? I thought all dolphin fans were classy? check the archives, I never post in here right after the dolphins lose. I give you guys time to cool off b/c I know as fans we are all irrational after our teams lose.

Fans are the same everywhere, the only thing that really seperates is the tam we root for.

Adam First
09-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Why would you want to rub it in? I thought all dolphin fans were classy? check the archives, I never post in here right after the dolphins lose. I give you guys time to cool off b/c I know as fans we are all irrational after our teams lose.

Want some aloe for your burn? An air bag for the crash? A parachute for the fall?

We're all guilty of hyping up our team and when we fall we fall hard. The 2006 Dolphins are a great example. What a crock of a year.

72TributeBike
09-14-2010, 08:29 AM

Fans are the same everywhere, the only thing that really seperates is the tam we root for.

That's not entirely true!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/05dd8bbca05ce3d29319c6cd60d14799-1.jpg

These are Miami Dolphin Fans. Stylish and proud of their team.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/jetsfans2-1.jpg

...and these are Sucktard fans. Pathetic and slovenly.

Big difference in my opinion.

You?

72TributeBike
09-14-2010, 08:33 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/nyj_suck-1.jpg

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Want some aloe for your burn? An air bag for the crash? A parachute for the fall?

We're all guilty of hyping up our team and when we fall we fall hard. The 2006 Dolphins are a great example. What a crock of a year.

You are comparing us w/ the 2006 dolphins? seriously?

It's ONE game, we lost to a good team in a 1 pt game- I'm not worried.

That's not entirely true!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/05dd8bbca05ce3d29319c6cd60d14799-1.jpg

These are Miami Dolphin Fans. Stylish and proud of their team.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/jetsfans2-1.jpg

...and these are Sucktard fans. Pathetic and slovenly.

Big difference in my opinion.

You?

These guys say Hi
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/dolphinfans-1.jpg

72TributeBike
09-14-2010, 08:40 AM
This guy sends his regards to you, nyjunc!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

72TributeBike
09-14-2010, 08:45 AM
These guys say Hi
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/dolphinfans-1.jpg[/QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding me! The bags our fans are using during this game years ago are fresh, clean, and dare I say stylish!

The bags over your fans heads are pathetic...just like your f***ing team!

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:51 AM
These guys say Hi

You've got to be kidding me! The bags our fans are using during this game years ago are fresh, clean, and dare I say stylish!

The bags over your fans heads are pathetic...just like your f***ing team![/QUOTE]

To be fair it's harder to keep a bag in good shape in cold weather:D

SuperMarksBros.
09-14-2010, 08:53 AM
I made 2 pretty tame posts last year after Phins/Jets at their house, and was immidiately banned. I havent been back since, those pu**ies cant take their own medicine.

72TributeBike
09-14-2010, 08:54 AM
To be fair it's harder to keep a bag in good shape in cold weather:D

I'm going to have to give you that one. Add some tears with snot coming out of noses and there ya go.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Hahahaha 1 post and banned! The get so pissed off I love it! I can just imagine some guido in a tank top with back hair falling out dropping F-Bombs!

JRoX85
09-14-2010, 09:28 AM
These guys say Hi

The bags over your fans heads are pathetic...just like your f***ing team![/QUOTE]

That was a little uncalled for lol, we have all had pathetic teams before so cut him some slack... As I recall our offense didn't play much better against the Bills but we pulled it out, they just flat out beat themselves last night, a thing we would do last year... junc is one of the few Jests fans that comes on here and takes his lumps, so for that he has earned my respect... God the Jets really did suck last night though....

Wildbill3
09-14-2010, 09:45 AM
we don't lock out the forums after a win or loss though. if opposing fans keep the smack in the proper forum they can smack all they want without fear of getting a ban.

Wildbill3
09-14-2010, 09:47 AM

Fans are the same everywhere, the only thing that really seperates is the tam we root for.gotta say you can be a pita, but you are also among the smartest jets fans I've encountered.

Wildbill3
09-14-2010, 09:52 AM

- White Shoes WillieAh the jason Taylor factor. He doesn't bring any leadership to the team, just more talk, hopes, and eventually, drama.

Finsfalife
09-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Quite frankly this thread boils down to 1 thing......we here at Finheaven respect the man known as Ray Ray. We fall silent when he speaks and urinate ourselves when he steps on the field. We realize this board or our team disrespecting Ray Lewis is a death sentance (quite literally). This is why Finheaven is a better site, we realize angering Ray Lewis is like angering the gods and nothing good will come of it.....that is all

sharp
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
i like how WhiteShoeWillie is a legend over there and he called nyjunc a troll. I thought they were best buddies.

fin-atic
09-14-2010, 10:22 AM
There is nothing more satisfying than the suffering of Jet fans. Their tears taste like candy.

With that said, I will remind everyone that there is a LOT of football to be played. I can't say we looked particularly impressive in beating a poor team. The Jets lost to a very good team. It is crazy for anyone to think they wont be a factor in the division, or to think we will be ahead of them. More questions than answers for both teams after only one game. So when the Jet fans start slamming us after our first loss (probably this weekend) I hope everyone mans up and takes it like you give it.

But for this week...it is much better to be a Dolphin fan.

-Matt

PS
I think FinHeaven is better because...hell we are the best fan site on the internet!!! LOL!

rev kev
09-14-2010, 10:37 AM
There is nothing more satisfying than the suffering of Jet fans. Their tears taste like candy.

With that said, I will remind everyone that there is a LOT of football to be played. I can't say we looked particularly impressive in beating a poor team. The Jets lost to a very good team. It is crazy for anyone to think they wont be a factor in the division, or to think we will be ahead of them. More questions than answers for both teams after only one game. So when the Jet fans start slamming us after our first loss (probably this weekend) I hope everyone mans up and takes it like you give it.

But for this week...it is much better to be a Dolphin fan.

-Matt

PS
I think FinHeaven is better because...hell we are the best fan site on the internet!!! LOL!

I would rather be 0-16 and a Dolphin fan than a green puke fan

Joneildu
09-14-2010, 10:50 AM
you don't need to be an English major to be able to express yourself without swearing.
I am also a member on TGG and find them more interested in making rude comments than talking football (60-40 ratio I would guess).

I just looked over there quickly and saw that there was alot of anger directed towards the OC Shotty.

I don't buy that.

Cussing too much is completely within their right. Trying to play the "intellectual" card here is laughable. Read most of the threads. It's third grade reading level with the grammar/usage prowess of a 2nd grader. I always laugh when that card is played...this is an online forum and they allow less swearing here than in an accredited journalist is allowed in a major publication.

kud
09-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Did Rexy cry again yet? By the way, try http://www.jetnation.com/forums/ pretty big Jet board but not quite as immature as the kiddies at TGG. Actually sound pretty optimistic for a loss. Oh well, just wait til the Fins kill em

overworkedirish
09-14-2010, 11:15 AM

JUNC - THIS IS OUR FORUM! We can say what we want here. It's YOUR choice to troll as you do. GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ FINFANS ****TING ON YOUR JESTS CHESTS.

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 11:40 AM
JUNC - THIS IS OUR FORUM! We can say what we want here. It's YOUR choice to troll as you do. GO ELSEWHERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ FINFANS ****TING ON YOUR JESTS CHESTS.

I am part of the "our", moreso than you b/c I actually contribute.

overworkedirish
09-14-2010, 11:43 AM

:lol::rolleyes2: "Contribute" used loosely then, I guess. If by "contribute" you mean "give us a face to laugh at," then yes.

ChambersWI
09-14-2010, 11:47 AM
as much fun as it is to watch the Jets lose due to their players and coach being so arrogant as well as quite a few of their fans, I can't help but point out that if Henne makes one bad throw there will be a 10 page thread about replacing him, or if we lose one game a bunch of people will be calling for Sparano's head. So let's not be too cocky here.

That being said, with all the crap we had to listen to about the Jets this offseason, I can't help but laugh at them losing.

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 11:55 AM
:lol::rolleyes2: "Contribute" used loosely then, I guess. If by "contribute" you mean "give us a face to laugh at," then yes.

Who are you?

SabanHater
09-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Did you see how fast Rex wanted to get off that field? The quivering lip was starting. He didn't want to get caught crying two years in a row.

Miamifins2381
09-14-2010, 11:58 AM
shut up, all u do is post one sided arguments and you have never once changed ur opinion in arguments, im gonna love the fact the when the jets start sucking u will not post on here until they do good again, jus like las year

WVDolphan
09-14-2010, 11:59 AM
YEah I tried to register and you cant. You have to send the guy an email and he deems if you are worthy of getting in.

In your case, they shouldve done that on this site.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 12:02 PM
In your case, they shouldve done that on this site.

Ouch! I lol'd though

overworkedirish
09-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Who are you?

I'm a Dolphins fan posting on MY fan site. Who are you?

BillParFan
09-14-2010, 12:09 PM
My two favorite

I must disagree. :ponder:

One good thing......We were so ****ing awful, the bullseye may have been replaced by the clown costume

:hump:

AphexPhin
09-14-2010, 12:15 PM

"I contribute guys!!! I'm special damn it!!!! Waaaaaaah"

overworkedirish
09-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Who are you?

You think you can throw this my way just because you've got a high post count and have become infamous for being the loudest troll in forum history?

I probably spend more time every day actually READING FinHeaven and not POSTING BULL**** on here than you. I gotta go with my man Plato on this one: "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 12:35 PM
You think you can throw this my way just because you've got a high post count and have become infamous for being the loudest troll in forum history?

I probably spend more time every day actually READING FinHeaven and not POSTING BULL**** on here than you. I gotta go with my man Plato on this one: "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

take the gloves off you are now in the depths! You can go off in here!

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 12:39 PM

If you do read the site every day pay attention to my posts so you can learn a thing or two.

You're welcome.

sharp
09-14-2010, 12:41 PM
I can make personal attacks in here? If so i've got one for x-poc waiting.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 01:18 PM
I can make personal attacks in here? If so i've got one for x-poc waiting.

X-Pac really? Can you change your avatar it makes me break things!

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 01:40 PM
X-Pac really? Can you change your avatar it makes me break things!

You don't like Brandon Marshall?:D

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 01:58 PM
You don't like Brandon Marshall?:D

****ing Priceless! Thanks

I love your avatar that fat gas bag is about as entertaining as the come!

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 02:12 PM
****ing Priceless! Thanks

I love your avatar that fat gas bag is about as entertaining as the come!

I may have to change, it might be bad luck:D

R3TARDxSTRONG
09-14-2010, 02:54 PM
It's probably not that...It's just whenever I see it, I throw up a little in my mouth....

kud
09-14-2010, 02:54 PM

I like this guy, preach it fin brotha.

evojoe67
09-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Hey guys,
Just stopped by to say,BAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!