PDA

View Full Version : Jests TROLLS/NYJunc................

Pages : [1] 2

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Thats the offense that youre going to the Super Bowl with?:ponder:

:lol2::lol::sidelol::lol::3w:

60 yards passing. 6 first downs(one off penalty)

Kris Jenkins and all his talk...............lasted about 5 plays. See ya. Go home old man. Shouldve followed Ferguson's lead. The league is no place for a washed up fat piece of **** that can only go a couple plays a game. Ngata showed you who the REAL beast is. :chuckle::oops:

Ray Lewis ****ing DESTROYED Dustin Keller. He probably got out of bounds ASAP there at the end because he was afraid Sanchez would throw it too him again with Ray lurking out there if he got the 1st down.:d-day:

Where you at NYJunc!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that offense, good luck winning 8 games this year. :thanks:

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
wv, the jets have an offense?

jreg1
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM

Kris Jenkins and all his talk...............lasted about 5 plays. See ya. Go home old man. Shouldve followed Ferguson's lead. The league is no place for a washed up fat piece of **** that can only go a couple plays a game. Ngata showed you who the REAL beast is. :chuckle::oops:

Ray Lewis ****ing DESTROYED Dustin Keller. He probably got out of bounds ASAP there at the end because he was afraid Sanchez would throw it too him again with Ray lurking out there if he got the 1st down.:d-day:

each seat in that nice new stadium should come with a vomit bag watching that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nawledge
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
lol Sanchez is BAD

biggiesmalls3k1
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
lmao wheres junc and willie? their D is nasty, but you arent going to win much with nacho sanchize and shonn greene leading your offense...if they keep blitzing as well, cromartie and wilson are gonna get roasted, Revis is good, but he cant cover everyone.

lets not get too hyped up though, the ravens are very good as well...this makes week 2 against new england a must win for them no?

jreg1
When did the jets sign jamarcus? lol

TKAllDay
Ha they deserve every minute of the hell they are going to receive

Yessir
09-13-2010, 10:58 PM
The Jets should try to play their defensive personnel on offense LULZ. Might get better results!

da305kid
09-13-2010, 11:01 PM

Im sure the Jets fans stick by their QB in a Loss and dont ***** at their QB even in a WIN....

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:02 PM
lmao wheres junc and willie? their D is nasty, but you arent going to win much with nacho sanchize and shonn greene leading your offense...if they keep blitzing as well, cromartie and wilson are gonna get roasted, Revis is good, but he cant cover everyone.

lets not get too hyped up though, the ravens are very good as well...this makes week 2 against new england a must win for them no?

Dude, Revis and sending 8 guys is ALL they have. Thats it.

Cromartie cant cover, hence the penalties all night because he was getting toasted.

The rookie cant cover AT ALL. He has no shot. Hillarious when Boldin pointed at him after that one catch as to say THROW IT AGAINST HIM!!!!

Leonard, as good as he is in other aspects of the game, cant cover at all.

If you can block the Jets rush, you can throw it on them ALL ****ING DAY. Or if you just know where its coming from, ala Peyton Manning, you can THROW ALL DAY. To the tune of 24 unanswered in the 2nd half.

The Jests are a ****ing joke. And their offense is even worse than last year without Thomas Jones. Sanchize is a ****ing joke so it dosent matter that they added a receiver who comes back after 4 games.

Were going to destroy the Jests. :woot:

IT ONLY GETS FUNNIER FROM HERE BOYS!!!

Brady will shred the Jests D next week with precision passes to Welker and crew.

The Jets are going to be a laughingstock this year.

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Im sure the Jets fans stick by their QB in a Loss and dont ***** at their QB even in a WIN....

Hey. Thats their problem. Their loss. If they want to stick with a loser, let em.

***REMOVED***

childoftheko4n
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM
HAHAHAH ya we sure as hell didnt look pretty other day, but my god what a freaking joke of an offense. Jesus Christ Mark Sanchez you are the ******* man, could that jacka** Rex Ryan be any more confident in him? HAHAHAH

I dont care how pretty or bad we look, you all know we enjoy watching them lose as they do us! They have been talking as if they are the defending champs all summer, just like Ray Lewis said the other day.

Finfan Griff
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Can anyone post what they're saying in GangGreen forums? I'd love to see what they're saying! Damn that was an awful display of "offense". Good weekend to be a Fins fan! (minus the pats win)

dolfan_101
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
I guess they wanted to get that one loss outta the way so they can win from here on out... Lmao Sanchez look like a blind 12 year old out there

67Stang
09-13-2010, 11:15 PM
NYJUNC spin coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......... I can hear him now, he is going to try to spin this into something bad against Miami instead of admitting the Jets are just a huge pile of steaming green horse dung!

EvilDylan
09-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Checkdown Chize.

utahphinsfan
09-13-2010, 11:16 PM
I guess they wanted to get that one loss outta the way so they can win from here on out... Lmao Sanchez look like a blind 12 year old out there

How dare you offend blind 12 yr olds like that. :d-day:

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM
NYJUNC spin coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......... I can hear him now, he is going to try to spin this into something bad against Miami instead of admitting the Jets are just a huge pile of steaming green horse dung!

Yea right. I WISH NYJunc would show up in this thread. There is an open invitation. The mic is all his.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-13-2010, 11:18 PM
guys why are we bashing the jets. they were 30 minutes away from the superbowl. dont you remember? there d is amazing, and sanchez only got better.

LMFAO. i am enjoying every minute of this.

THE JETS ****IN BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daytona Fin
09-13-2010, 11:18 PM

im calling it now. he will say ,we are still better than the ravens because we came within 30 minutes of the super bowl.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-13-2010, 11:19 PM
yea right. I wish nyjunc would show up in this thread. There is an open invitation. The mic is all his.
u calling into mike tomorrow?

Miamifinz
09-13-2010, 11:19 PM
TheGangGreen just started this thread:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=59205

"Would you rather have Sanchez or Chad Pennington"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vaark
09-13-2010, 11:21 PM
..and his usual banal "talking point" about our 08 season is that us being beaten up by the Ravens was a "disgrace." Hell, it weren't nuttin compared to the way they were just beyotch slapped.

MarinePhinFan
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm betting the Jests, in all of their suck-ness, beat the Pats next week. Not because I think the Jests are going anywhere, but because I don't think the Pats are as good as the Ravens.

Don't get me wrong, the Jest's offense is putrid, however, their "D" is scary. The jests will give the Dolphins all they can handle, but don't fret, we will sweep them AGAIN this year. We've got their number.

JRoX85
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
I cant wait to see fireman ed's reaction, prolly got his panty's in a bunch LMAO hahahahahaha... Where are junc and willi when there teams offense sucks horribly???? Time to release Checkdown Sanchize (are him and Trent Edwards having a thing now)???

CalDolFan10x14
09-13-2010, 11:24 PM
How much do you all wanna bet he's going to use some pathetic excuse such as penalties/refereeing??? :lol:

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:25 PM
u calling into mike tomorrow?

I would love to. I will try. I MUST study for my marketing exam at 4pm. I do plan on at the least watching the first hour of Francesa and DVRing the rest so I can leave at 2pm and hit the library.

If I wake my fat *** up in time and get my studying done early, I might hang around and watch more and that way I could call in. We will see.

BTW, if the rest of you want some comedy gold, watch/listen to the Francesa show at 1pm tomorrow. If you have YES network, it comes on there. If not, the show streams online. The radio station is WFAN. That should tell you how to find the stream online. Its also on Itunes. The opening monologue should be hillarious, followed by Jests fans calling in going crazy! :lol:

mmikel30
09-13-2010, 11:26 PM
I hope he doesn't show up here. He hasn't uttered a post that didn't have some dishonorable intent towards our fins. He uses every excuse in the book and calls them facts. here is a fact your loud mouth fat ******* coach is full of ****!.....literately !

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm betting the Jests, in all of their suck-ness, beat the Pats next week. Not because I think the Jests are going anywhere, but because I don't think the Pats are as good as the Ravens.

Don't get me wrong, the Jest's offense is putrid, however, their "D" is scary. The jests will give the Dolphins all they can handle, but don't fret, we will sweep them AGAIN this year. We've got their number.

Dude, what games do you watch? You are aware the Pats have Tom Brady dont you? He is just a tad better than Joe Flacco ya know. Just a tad.

Nah. The Jets offense should look better next week even though it blows, because the Pats D isnt the Ravens, but Tom Brady will ****ing shread that Jets secondary. And hell, the Ravens secondary isnt great with Ed Reed out, so dont expect the Jets to score a ton or anything. Theyre still playing Sanchez at QB. :lol:

xflashx
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

C-R-A-P CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

on the... J-E-T-S... JETS JETS JETS thread!!! LMFAO

Jets fans never learn to just shut their F_ckin mouths!!!

Bonedoc7777
09-13-2010, 11:34 PM
sanchez could not start for USC right now

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:37 PM
sanchez could not start for USC right now

He wouldnt play for them now anyways. They are paying a lot less than they used to. Everyone knows Oregon now has the highest paid players in the Pac 10.

MarinePhinFan
Dude, what games do you watch? You are aware the Pats have Tom Brady dont you? He is just a tad better than Joe Flacco ya know. Just a tad.

Nah. The Jets offense should look better next week even though it blows, because the Pats D isnt the Ravens, but Tom Brady will ****ing shread that Jets secondary. And hell, the Ravens secondary isnt great with Ed Reed out, so dont expect the Jets to score a ton or anything. Theyre still playing Sanchez at QB. :lol:

All of them.

Do you not remember the last time the Pats and Ravens played? What happened then, huh?

The Ravens, until proven otherwise, are better than the Pats. The Jets "D" gave the Ravens all they could handle.

IMO, the Jests will play the Pats the same way the Ravens played them and win the game.

And don't get me started on Brady. He's good. He'll go to the HoF, but he's just another Aikman or Bradshaw. Decent QB's that were lucky enough to play on GREAT teams. Not GREAT QB's playing on mediocre teams.

bpackers13
The Bills suck! The Jets suck!!

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
All of them.

Do you not remember the last time the Pats and Ravens played? What happened then, huh?

The Ravens, until proven otherwise, are better than the Pats. The Jets "D" gave the Ravens all they could handle.

IMO, the Jests will play the Pats the same way the Ravens played them and win the game.

And don't get me started on Brady. He's good. He'll go to the HoF, but he's just another Aikman or Bradshaw. Decent QB's that were lucky enough to play on GREAT teams. Not GREAT QB's playing on mediocre teams.

Please. Dont even get me started because this is a Jests bashing thread. But, get real. Tom Brady is an elite QB and if you dont realize that youre lost.

And take that playoff game vs. the Ravens last year with a grain of salt. No Wes Welker and a banged up Moss made a HUGE difference in that game. Not to mention Ed Reed played.

But, lets stick to Jets bashing.

Last side note......

Damnit. I told you guys that McCluster kid was a playmaker. I knew we shouldve drafted him. Thought for sure thats what we were doing when we traded down and passed on Earl Thomas who is a beast. McCluster just took one 90+ yards to the house. Difference maker. How many cornfed linemen can you spend 1st round picks on?

Adam First
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Their offense was abysmal. Worse than Buffalo's yesterday. They could have easily been shut out if the Ravens didn't give them a couple gifts.

Week 2 will be very telling...

JAcK o D1AmonDs
09-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Watching the Jets lose is so enjoyable, it's kinda like watching the fat kid fall down the steps, you always laugh =)

Jahlove
09-13-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm going to get killed for this, but the Jets are still a good team. Their defense is very, very good and their offense will get better. I do think Sanchez is not a good qb, but if they can make him a game manager like they did last year, they will be in the hunt for the afc east title as much as miami or new england. Their main problem is a complete lack of discipline and horrible offensive play calling. Rex is still a very good defensive coach. Let's not get crazy and think they are bad.

Also, as for bashing the so called trolls, thank god for them because they make the forums a lot more interesting and a few of them (especially nyjunc and whiteshoes) are very knowledgeable and I think fair.

Adam First
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
If a team can neutralize the Rex Ryan blitz-only defense, the Jets are an easy team to beat. You could see it on the Ravens' final drive, their front seven was completely gassed. Ryan is way too reckless and he doesn't care about the well-being of his players.

What happened to Kris Jenkins? I saw him leave the game but I didn't see why.

Yamilo
09-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Im not gonna say im laughing at the jets right now....... But... Im laughing at the jets right now hahaha.

Seriously though, that was a tough game for both teams. Im going to go ahead and say tyat this was a produft of two team preparing well against each other. Oh and sanchez played terrible, and poor rookie cornerback getting torched for huge gains. Mason, boldin and houz ran a train on that guy.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-13-2010, 11:55 PM
for everyone thats saying the jets defense is still really good? well when push came to shove tonight, they couldnt stop the ravens on 3rd down to save their lives. although there rush d looked stout, there passing d looked like a ****in joke. i really dont see there offense getting better overall. i mean obviously they will do better then tonight bc tonight was basically rock bottom,but thats not saying much.

i no there d is still good, but far from invincible. also the ravens started every drive at there own 2 so i mean i cant really assess how strong the jets d would have been tonight. but i do know when it was 3rd and whatever, the jets couldnt stop anyone.

Flip Tanneflop
09-13-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm going to get killed for this, but the Jets are still a good team. Their defense is very, very good and their offense will get better. I do think Sanchez is not a good qb, but if they can make him a game manager like they did last year, they will be in the hunt for the afc east title as much as miami or new england. Their main problem is a complete lack of discipline and horrible offensive play calling. Rex is still a very good defensive coach. Let's not get crazy and think they are bad.

Also, as for bashing the so called trolls, thank god for them because they make the forums a lot more interesting and a few of them (especially nyjunc and whiteshoes) are very knowledgeable and I think fair.

:lol2: NYJunc signed in under his "other" screen name so he could come post after the Jests get their *** kicked.

MarinePhinFan
09-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Please. Dont even get me started because this is a Jests bashing thread. But, get real. Tom Brady is an elite QB and if you dont realize that youre lost.

And take that playoff game vs. the Ravens last year with a grain of salt. No Wes Welker and a banged up Moss made a HUGE difference in that game. Not to mention Ed Reed played.

Last side note......

Damnit. I told you guys that McCluster kid was a playmaker. I knew we shouldve drafted him. Thought for sure thats what we were doing when we traded down and passed on Earl Thomas who is a beast. McCluster just took one 90+ yards to the house. Difference maker. How many cornfed linemen can you spend 1st round picks on?

Please, keep bashing the Jests. No team deserves it more.

And I won't hijack this thread, but I will say a couple more things.

Brady is not elite. His Super Bowl winning teams were elite. His coach is elite. His defenses have been elite.

What have the Pats done since Spygate?

And here is the truth about Brady and his "greatness":

2001 AFC Divisional game of Raiders @ Patriots ("Tuck Rule Game")
FG x2 (1 to tie, other to win)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 AFC Championship Game of Patriots @ Steelers
TD on punt return by Troy Brown who made key block on return for TD after blocked FG / FG by Vinatieri / QB Drew Bledsoe scored TD to bail out Brady after an injury
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Bowl XXXVI of Patriots vs. Rams
FG to win game / INT for TD / TD after turnover
Elite "D" holds the greatest shown on turf to 17 points. Half their season average points per game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 AFC Divisional game of Titans @ Patriots
FG to win game / 40 yard TD by Bethel Johnson, plus a first down on 3rd and long on the drive capped by a rushing TD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 AFC Championship Game of Colts @ Patriots
FG x5 to win game / would have won without TD--Again, elite "D" holds down Manning's potent offense
Super Bowl XXXViII of Patriots vs. Panthers
FG to win game
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 AFC Divisional game of Colts @ Patriots
FG x2
The lone passing TD by Brady scored on 15 yard drive in which Brady completed only three passes, while Corey Dillon and Kevin Faulk accounted for the other 11 plays by rushing.

Point being that, Brady has no unique skills. he is no more accurate than the top 10-15 QB's in the league, has an arm no stronger and doesn't do anything else that separates him enough to call him 'elite'. He's the beneficiary of a well-built team by Bill Belichik and Robert Kraft. He's the beneficiary of gutsy calls, cheating, and game-management by Belichik. Brady's the beneficiary of NFL rules to protect the passer that inflate stats, which cannot be denied. Brady is the beneficiary of a classless team who runs up the score when up by 40 pts in the 4th quarter.

Brady has also been the benficiery of kicks made by Adam Vinatieri. If not for Vinatieri, the Patriots would have lost the Tuck Rule Game, and the Super Bowls against the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles. Vinatieri kicked the game-winning field goals against the Rams and Panthers, and kicked the go-ahead FG against the Eagles.

I'm done. Sorry for the rant. :)

MarinePhinFan
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
:lol2: NYJunc signed in under his "other" screen name so he could come post after the Jests get their *** kicked.

I bet you're right!! HAHA!

Ricky_Fan34
09-14-2010, 12:00 AM
:lol2: good stuff, as always WV.:hclap:

nerfball
09-14-2010, 12:01 AM
you just have to love ray lewis. dude comes to play and backs his shiat up.

jets looked like straight clowns on offense. mark sanchez is just a biatch, what else can you say? he looked scared as fark out there.
do the jets regret jettisoning their running backs and giving the job to green and an over the hill LT?
jets better pray revis doesnt get hurt, they may have a worse secondary than us without him. lol

Roman529

I think I saw NY Junc walking out of the new Giants Stadium tonight with a paper bag over his head.

hooshoops
junc tried to tell me westerman i think his name is who doesn't see the field mind you unless its specials was cam wakes equal as a pass rusher...LMAO

get the hell out of here...

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Sanchez played real well tonight 14 for 21 for 74 yards?

Ricky_Fan34
09-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Brady is not elite. His Super Bowl winning teams were elite. His coach is elite. His defenses have been elite.

TD on punt return by Troy Brown who made key block on return for TD after blocked FG / FG by Vinatieri / QB Drew Bledsoe scored TD to bail out Brady after an injury
Elite "D" holds the greatest shown on turf to 17 points. Half their season average points per game.
FG to win game / 40 yard TD by Bethel Johnson, plus a first down on 3rd and long on the drive capped by a rushing TD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FG x5 to win game / would have won without TD--Again, elite "D" holds down Manning's potent offense
FG to win game
FG x2
The lone passing TD by Brady scored on 15 yard drive in which Brady completed only three passes, while Corey Dillon and Kevin Faulk accounted for the other 11 plays by rushing.

Point being that, Brady has no unique skills. he is no more accurate than the top 10-15 QB's in the league, has an arm no stronger and doesn't do anything else that separates him enough to call him 'elite'. He's the beneficiary of a well-built team by Bill Belichik and Robert Kraft. He's the beneficiary of gutsy calls, cheating, and game-management by Belichik. Brady's the beneficiary of NFL rules to protect the passer that inflate stats, which cannot be denied. Brady is the beneficiary of a classless team who runs up the score when up by 40 pts in the 4th quarter.

Brady has also been the benficiery of kicks made by Adam Vinatieri. If not for Vinatieri, the Patriots would have lost the Tuck Rule Game, and the Super Bowls against the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles. Vinatieri kicked the game-winning field goals against the Rams and Panthers, and kicked the go-ahead FG against the Eagles.

Success doesn't lie, sorry. What makes Brady elite is his uncanny ability late in game to either comeback or setup his team to win. His leadership and presence in the huddle is outstanding. That is what really makes the great ones.

MarinePhinFan
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Sanchez played real well tonight 14 for 21 for 74 yards?

I think he was 10-21... :chuckle:

Twentybinders
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I think the Jets also ran a gimmicky offense tonight a few times, didn't they? =)

What does Miami have to fear?

LT- never scored against Miami and hasn't even sniffed 100 yards against em either

Gerbil Wilson blew Sanchez up last year.. GERBIL WILSON!

Cromartie is washed up. Name one great game or play he had since he made that one handed pick against INDY all those years ago.

Bring 8 and play man, good luck winning with a stagnant O

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 12:06 AM
I think I saw NY Junc walking out of the new Giants Stadium tonight with a paper bag over his head.

Nevermind.

I wont say it. I was going to, but I just cant cross that line. Its wrong. Even considering its NYJunc.

He has never been a complete ******* towards me I will give him that. But, since he is a Jests loving troll, he gets hammered around here. I will save the hardcore, over the line stuff, for dudes on here that are complete *******s towards me just because they cant stay off Sparano or Parcells' nuts. Like that Sammysmiff guy. He is about to get it soon.

tcolli17
09-14-2010, 12:07 AM

Last side note......

If I was the Patriots, I wouldn't even run the ball. Just sit back in the pocket and pick apart their secondary.

Roman529
09-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Maybe the Jets can work a deal for another USC Quarterback (Matt Leinart) to help them out?????? Haaaaaaaa.

Adam First
09-14-2010, 12:09 AM
One first down was on a gimmick option play ran by Brad Smith...so with a conventional offense they had 149 total yards, including just 91 yards rushing.

Bell37
09-14-2010, 12:09 AM
The rookie cant cover AT ALL. He has no shot. Hillarious when Boldin pointed at him after that one catch as to say THROW IT AGAINST HIM!!!!

I would stop talking, kyle wislon is going to be REEAALLYYY good...I wouldn't laugh at him, he's going to haunt us for many years... it was his first game

iceman7213
09-14-2010, 12:10 AM
j-e-t-s = Just End The Season, LMAO!!!!

Clipse
09-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Jets ****ing blow. That is all.

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 12:12 AM
I bet you're right!! HAHA!

Id bet anything Jahlove is NYJunc or whiteshoes. Who else would make that post unless they were a total dip****?

nerfball
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM
in other news, is JT done? I watched him when he was out there, never could get close to Flacco and as usual, got pushed around for the most part on running plays. what about the jets defensive schemes and how they will utilize him better and he'll get double digit sacks... blah, blah... lol

Flip Tanneflop
I would stop talking, kyle wislon is going to be REEAALLYYY good...I wouldn't laugh at him, he's going to haunt us for many years... it was his first game

Whichever poster between Whiteshoeswillie and NYJunc that isnt Jahlove, is this guy.

Both of them present and accounted for!!

xflashx
Yea... their longest play today for 19 yards and... to save them for setting a franchise (and sanchize =) ) lowest record for least amount of first downs in a game with 5 they ended up tieing their worst with a gimicky, cheap ***, gadget play!!! LMFAO!!! F_CK the jets... hypocrites

sinPHIN
J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! cant wait til week three so i can see the phins beat that *** in person

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 12:14 AM
in other news, is JT done? I watched him when he was out there, never could get close to Flacco and as usual, got pushed around for the most part on running plays. what about the jets defensive schemes and how they will utilize him better and he'll get double digit sacks... blah, blah... lol

The only time JT sees double digit sacks anymore is when he visits his favorite bath houses.

Bell37
09-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Whichever poster between Whiteshoeswillie and NYJunc that isnt Jahlove, is this guy.

Both of them present and accounted for!!

Nah just live in boise, Boise state homer... watched him for a while, pretty sure he'll be an all pro

nerfball
09-14-2010, 12:17 AM
I dont ask for much in life, but if this one time my wish is granted and the Pats clothesline the Jets and we roll on their *** in our home opener, they start 0-3 after all this ****ing hype, the meltdown will be all-time epic.

Myles Fynch
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
"Let's play like the f-ing Jets and not some slap-dick team."Help me out, guys--which one did they end up playing like tonight?

It's not as easy a question as it first appears.

nerfball
09-14-2010, 12:19 AM
I'd head over to gang green board for some lulz, but I never bothered to register and they closed it. LOL

Jahlove
09-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Id bet anything Jahlove is NYJunc or whiteshoes. Who else would make that post unless they were a total dip****?

Yep, I'm a total dip****. People like WVdolphan are the worst kind of fans. How could I make a point about the Jets having a good defense and NYjunc and whiteshoes being good posters? Completely absurd isn't it.

You won't find a happier person than me when the fins win or the jets lose, but that being said I'm not so biased that I can't be honest.

sinPHIN
09-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Yep, I'm a total dip****. People like WVdolphan are the worst kind of fans. How could I make a point about the Jets having a good defense and NYjunc and whiteshoes being good posters? Completely absurd isn't it.

You won't find a happier person than me when the fins win or the jets lose, but that being said I'm not so biased that I can't be honest.

oh ****:couch3: wv is about to go off in 3-2-1....

xflashx
09-14-2010, 12:28 AM
jahlove, dude wv clearly stated this is a jets bashing thread n specifically titled it JEST TROLLS! Now... you either bash or defend like a jet troll would do... their defense is very very good?? Not really... their pass coverage sucked... all they do is blitz. Defense wins championships yes but... having a pass rush makes urr secondary look better well... they rushed the passer alot but their coverage still sucked so... what does that tell u?? But.. like Ray Ray said... the key to beating the jets is just stopping their run, thats it. So.... start bashing the jets or get the hell out :)

Myles Fynch
09-14-2010, 12:30 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/jetsfans2-1.jpg

AphexPhin
09-14-2010, 12:32 AM
good to see the Jest 0-1

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 12:34 AM

Come on dude. Get real.

I just like to talk **** about the Jests. Its half the fun of being an NFL fan. My best friend is a cowboys fan and we talk **** to each other all year. Its great.

To be honest, if NYJunc came to town, Id probably have a beer with the guy if he wanted. Were just talking **** here. You know......like Rex Ryan. We say stuff, but we dont really mean it. :lol:

Ya see, like I said in the other post, NYJunc has never been a total ******* to me. He seems ok. But, Im still going to talk **** to him, because he is a ****ing Jests fans. And he is a total troll. So Im going to give him hell. Well, you I mean since youre NYJunc. :lol:

But, there are some posters on here that are total dip****s. Guys who hate personally if you are critical of the phins or any of our players and especially the FO and coach. Its guys like that who I will totally ****ing **** hammer on here and not give a ****. And no, I wouldnt dare have a beer with *******s like that.

So when you say youre not so bias you cant be honest, dude have you ever read any of my ****ing posts? Who is more critical of the team than I am? When I feel like we ****ed something up, I will be objective about it. Theres no homerin up here.

But, you will never catch me saying good things about the Jests. No **** their D looked pretty good tonight vs. the run. Im not going to be saying that **** though. **** that. You act like were too stupid to realize that the Jets have a good D overall.

Were havin some fun here pal. Were Jests bashing OK. So keep that Mr Friendly with the Jests fans and respect everyone stuff to yourself. Its not like we dont respect people, were just PRETENDING not to. GET IT?

If I didnt respect NYJunc, I wouldve laid that one bomb on him that I didnt on the bag over head post the one guy made that I said would cross the line. But, I didnt. For obvious reasons.

Now, some clown like Sammysmiff, SpaceMountain16, or Dirk Diggler I wont hold back on. They will get my full arsenal unleashed on them. Why? Because they are total *******s that hate on me just because Im critical of Parcells and Sparano and troll and try to pick fights n ****. They are punks basically. So **** them. If you dont want to be on that list, dont first come defending the Jests and their fans when were obviously just havin some fun and then follow that up with saying **** like "Its fans like you who I cant stand". Thats ******** stuff. You cant stand phins fans but, love jests fans huh. Not all of us are Mr polite OK. Some of us are really nice people, and talkin some smack is our way of having fun. You should hear some of the stuff my cowboys fan friend an I say to each other. This is nothing.

Get with it OK. Some of you guys must be clueless enough to think I would speak like this in a professional setting or something.

DphinsNJ24
09-14-2010, 12:34 AM
I LOVE watching the jets miserable loose, DFINS will be ready for everything they "have" there secondary is one of the worst if you take revis away. Greene will loose his spot to lt by week 3 so will be ready for him. Dolphins look like division leaders after that display.

Dr. Phin
09-14-2010, 12:36 AM
wv, the jets have an offense?

No, they're just "offensive"...

YoungLee
09-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Now the jets only have to be perfect from here on to make their 15-1 prediction. Remember that guys? Seriously, that offense looked terrible. The d looked good, sure, but the team still sucks overall. 9-7 at best the way they looked.

sinPHIN
09-14-2010, 12:41 AM
i say they go mabey 8-8 unless sanchez gets his head out of his ***... lol which isnt happening. god that guy sucks. and green fumbled by hitting his oline lmao

Cloudy
09-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Here you guys go..

Why you guys weren't worried in the pre-season I don't know. But we're doing the exact same thing we did in the pre-season. That is, we cannot move the ball.

This offense is a joke. Even the announcers are making fun of all the moving and hollering before plays that produce NOTHING.

I am reminded of an episode of "Family Guy" where Peter and his friends decide to start a band. They buy the instruments, get their outfits and book a gig...and once they are on stage ready to start - Peter says "Oh my God, we don't know any songs."

"Oh my god, we don't know any plays." - Brian Schottenheimer

Things need to be fixed is a ****ing understatement.

This loss is on Schotty and Rex. They have scared Sanchez ****less about turning over the ballNow he doesn't look past the yard marker.

And this Ravens' secondary was banged up? lmao

Our offense is indeed terrifying ... to jets fans. I am so disgusted I can't even find the words. They have Sanchez so scared of throwing down the field that even when they have a passing play he's too scared to let it develop and immediately dumps it off to a running back even when he has time. They should introduce Sanchez to his receivers because I'd swear after watching this game that he's never met them.

Jahlove
09-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Come on dude. Get real.

I just like to talk **** about the Jests. Its half the fun of being an NFL fan. My best friend is a cowboys fan and we talk **** to each other all year. Its great.

To be honest, if NYJunc came to town, Id probably have a beer with the guy if he wanted. Were just talking **** here. You know......like Rex Ryan. We say stuff, but we dont really mean it. :lol:

Ya see, like I said in the other post, NYJunc has never been a total ******* to me. He seems ok. But, Im still going to talk **** to him, he is a ****ing Jests fans. And he is a total troll. So Im going to give him hell. Well, you I mean. :lol:

But, there are some posters on here that are total dip****s. Guys who hate personally if you are critical of the phins or any of our players and especially the FO and coach. Its guys like that who I will totally ****ing **** hammer on here and not give a ****. And no, I wouldnt dare have a beer with *******s like that.

So when you say youre not so bias you cant be honest, dude have you ever read any of my ****ing posts? Who is more critical of the team than I am? When I feel like we ****ed something up, I will be objective about it. Theres no homerin up here.

But, you will never catch me saying good things about the Jests. No **** their D looked pretty good tonight vs. the run. Im not saying that **** though. **** that. You act like were too stupid to realize that.

Were havin some fun here pal. Were Jests bashing OK. So keep that Mr Friendly with the Jests fans and respect everyone stuff to yourself. Its not like we dont respect people, were just PRETENDING not to. GET IT?

If I didnt respect NYJunc, I wouldve laid that one bomb on him that I didnt on the bag over head post the one guy made that I said would cross the line. But, I didnt. For obvious reasons. Now, some clown like Sammysmiff, SpaceMountain16, or Dirk Diggler I wont hold back on. They will get my full arsenal unleashed on them. Why? Because they are total *******s that hate on me just because Im critical of Parcells and Sparano and troll and try to pick fights n ****. They are punks basically. So **** them.

Get with it OK.

I enjoy talking **** as well, but as soon as someone calls me a dip**** for making a comment they don't necessarily agree with that person just shows their ignorance. I can tell you are reasonably intelligent person, and you are poster I usually like to read because you don't just suck the dick of the organization you are a fan of. You call it like it is. Except you just openly admitted you won't say something like the Jets have a good defense or are good against the run, even if they are. Seems a little contradictory.

We clearly are different people when it comes to posting. You don't have to love my hippy, love everyone mentality (which I don't have) and I don't have to like your "troll" bashing. I guess I'm just a dip**** like that.

So no, I won't get with it. OK?

Dr. Phin
09-14-2010, 12:49 AM

I agree that they have a good D...but sorry, I have to disagree about Sanchez. He really does suck....really bad...

Jahlove
09-14-2010, 12:56 AM
I agree that they have a good D...but sorry, I have to disagree about Sanchez. He really does suck....really bad...

No, I agree with that as well. I just think their running game came hide his inadequacies. Braylon, Keller and soon Holmes will make any qb look better than he is. I told a lot of my Jet fan friends before the season that they are a good qb away from being a superbowl contender. They of course thought that they already were. I'm not sure which is worse though, Sanchez or their offensive coordinator.

sinPHIN
09-14-2010, 12:56 AM
where the hell is junc and willie? if they would of won they would be all over this place

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-14-2010, 12:58 AM
where the hell is junc and willie? if they would of won they would be all over this place
they prob hung themselves after that performance. can you blame them?

Miami Fins For
09-14-2010, 12:59 AM

FG to win game
FG x2

I wouldn't even call that a rant, it's more of a misinformed opinion. Mentioning spygate already distorts your point of view considering after the incident Brady went on to have the best single season of any qb. Go ahead and mention that Giants superbowl where Brady would of had the game winning touchdown drive if not for their so called great defense chocking the game away on about five missed sack attempts and pray marry throw. The Giants deserved it but that loss wasn't on Brady. There is this so called elite QB by the name of Manning who throws pick sixes in Superbowls while being a five point favorite unlike the uber underdogs Patriots who faced another greatest show on turf. There isn't a better post season QB of this generation. How much hate do you have?

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 01:00 AM
No one answered my question did JT play? Was he hiding in Rex Ryan belly button? 6 first downs seriously Numb. Whiteahoes Willed.etc.... the Cleveland clowns do better them that!

Dr. Phin
09-14-2010, 01:01 AM
No, I agree with that as well. I just think their running game came hide his inadequacies. Braylon, Keller and soon Holmes will make any qb look better than he is. I told a lot of my Jet fan friends before the season that they are a good qb away from being a superbowl contender. They of course thought that they already were. I'm not sure which is worse though, Sanchez or their offensive coordinator.

I am so glad that they are sticking with Sanchez. I think they would actually be better off with Clemens...or Clements...or whatever the backups name is...

Batroc
09-14-2010, 01:02 AM
What do you know, Rex and all of the Gotham retards really can't talk their way into a Super Bowl. I wonder if he's eaten Shonn Greene in a fit of rage yet? :D

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Let me tell you something if you are a Dolphins fan giving the Jets credit PK thisbb

Just ignore this post! It has been censored and warned to protect Jets Homers!

zackattack54
09-14-2010, 01:07 AM
I've been a Dolphin fan for over 35 years. I hate the Jets, Pats, Bill and Steelers(where I live). I like to talk smack and a good ribbing is always fun. BUT show some class guys. In the words of legendary coach Lomardi "Act like you've been there before."

blinder
09-14-2010, 01:09 AM
I've been a Dolphin fan for over 35 years. I hate the Jets, Pats, Bill and Steelers(where I live). I like to talk smack and a good ribbing is always fun. BUT show some class guys. In the words of legendary coach Lomardi "Act like you've been there before."
What the heII do you mean? If you can not make fun of the Jest, who can you make fun of?

Batroc
09-14-2010, 01:12 AM

I usually go easy on Pats and Bills fans if their respective teams are having problems, but Jets fans have always been a different breed IMO. There are some like Junc, who have been here all along, but remember after the Colts laid down and allowed the Jets into the playoffs last year? They came crawling out of the woodwork like roaches, trolling on our boards. They deserve no mercy from us because they wouldn't give any trust me.

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 01:26 AM
Lets not get carried away and pretend I was calling the guy a blatent dip**** in a way that was meant to be offensive. It was meant to be in a way I would call JCane(who I consider a friend on here) or someone like you a dip****. But, if the dude wants to take it personal, then let him. I still dont have a problem with him.

Now if he wants to start coming in all of my threads and purposely making comments to start ****, then I would have a problem and it would be a different story.

As of now, Im cool with the guy. So just lay off him. He obviously isnt into the way we do things, so he should probably just find a thread more to his liking. But, dont give him grief, just let him go on his way. He is going to get upset if you are too rough with him, so dont bother the guy.

zackattack54
09-14-2010, 01:32 AM
Like I said rib them all u want. I've already said that The Jets wont make the playoffs - even put my money where my mouth is. I think Sanchez is pathetic and their coach is a loudmouth #$@ as well as a lot of their fans. Looking over some of the juvenile posts here tho?? Im just sayin "Act like you've been there before." if u dont understand that than ur too young to know better and too dumb to care. F the J E T S. Oh and btw the team we play next week I also made a bet that they would be under .500 for the year. Go FINS !!!

Predaphin
09-14-2010, 01:32 AM
I wonder how long it's going to be before we need to bust out the tissue box for Rex Ryan.

Remember he was crying last year after he couldn't win a game? Well, I say get the tissue box out pretty soon.

Ray Lewis gets the last laugh in the war of words vs. Rex Ryan. Especially with that last hit on Keller. If that wasn't a clear message to ryan, I don't know what is....

By the way, just for laughs, the Jet Fans are over at their forum blaming the offensive coordinator...LMAO!

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217688

The Chaos Path
09-14-2010, 01:46 AM
WVdolphan we may not always see eye to eye, but at least we can agree on one thing. Making fun of the Jets is a wonderful thing. Putrid offense.

Ground&Pound
09-14-2010, 02:06 AM
Whatever you guys are smoking, please give me some.

You guys are gonna smack us around? Dude come on. You know our Defense looked like the #1 Defense of all time today. Yeah we had penalties but besides that our D dominated this game. Hands down. Our D is the best and you will learn pretty soon. How dear you utter those words man. Ravens offense is up there and they couldn't do **** against us. Only thing they did was on 3 and longs toss it up in the air and pray for those ****ing refs to throw their flag which those *******s did. Refs had it in for us. That's fpr sure. Goodell better be on the phone with these official tomorrow morning. WHat a fix:

The braylon roughing the kicker call
the braylon motion call
the holding call on cromartie
the wilson pass interference in the endzone

all bullsheet calls and even more idiotic calls were made by the refs

But I walk away from this game proud that the Jets are a team not to be f'd with. The league better get pampers cuz they'll be sheeetttting their pants once Rex and company come to town
We just got to get this offense rolling which we will. ANyway time to move on. On to the Cheatriots.

Valbon8
09-14-2010, 02:11 AM

You guys are gonna smack us around? Dude come on. You know our Defense looked like the #1 Defense of all time today. Yeah we had penalties but besides that our D dominated this game. Hands down. Our D is the best and you will learn pretty soon. How dear you utter those words man. Ravens offense is up there and they couldn't do **** against us. Only thing they did was on 3 and longs toss it up in the air and pray for those ****ing refs to throw their flag which those *******s did. Refs had it in for us. That's fpr sure. Goodell better be on the phone with these official tomorrow morning. WHat a fix:

the braylon motion call

But I walk away from this game proud that the Jets are a team not to be f'd with. The league better get pampers cuz they'll be sheeetttting their pants once Rex and company come to town
We just got to get this offense rolling which we will. ANyway time to move on. On to the Cheatriots.

uh oh, here they come...no one is sheeeeeeeting over a team thats 0-1...im sheeeeeeeeting from the texans or the ravens, not the jets

BY THE WAY, only 4 teams won on the road in week 1: us, green bay, arizona and baltimore....thats very good company to be in!!!

catapano
09-14-2010, 02:36 AM

the braylon motion call

We just got to get this offense rolling which we will. ANyway time to move on. On to the Cheatriots. that was a hole lot of **** this **** that **** you

mrodriguez4096
09-14-2010, 02:42 AM
whatever you guys are smoking, please give me some.

You guys are gonna smack us around? Dude come on. You know our defense looked like the #1 defense of all time today. Yeah we had penalties but besides that our d dominated this game. Hands down. Our d is the best and you will learn pretty soon. How dear you utter those words man. Ravens offense is up there and they couldn't do **** against us. Only thing they did was on 3 and longs toss it up in the air and pray for those ****ing refs to throw their flag which those *******s did. Refs had it in for us. That's fpr sure. Goodell better be on the phone with these official tomorrow morning. What a fix:

the braylon motion call

but i walk away from this game proud that the jets are a team not to be f'd with. The league better get pampers cuz they'll be sheeetttting their pants once rex and company come to town
we just got to get this offense rolling which we will. Anyway time to move on. On to the cheatriots.

lol...............lol.........

mrodriguez4096
09-14-2010, 02:44 AM

the braylon motion call

Your almost not worth a response because your post shows your level of intelligence......Boy, your jets SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:22 AM
We played terrible football, it happens. Seasons are made in week 1, it's a game we could have won but we made too many mistakes and the better team won last night.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 08:31 AM
We played terrible football, it happens. Seasons are made in week 1, it's a game we could have won but we made too many mistakes and the better team won last night.

Who is better as of right now?

Sanchez or Henne?

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:38 AM

Sanchez or Henne?

We are one game in, neither played well this week but Henne played better against a weaker team where his OC allowed him to play.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 08:49 AM
We are one game in, neither played well this week but Henne played better against a weaker team where his OC allowed him to play.

No spin Junc...This is a yes or no kind of a question..

Henne or Sanchez?

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:59 AM
No spin Junc...This is a yes or no kind of a question..

Henne or Sanchez?

I don't make long term judgements based on one game.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 09:01 AM
I don't make long term judgements based on one game.

No I am not saying for the future..You and I have talked about this before..Quarter Backing is about long term success...

I am just saying as of right now..going into week 2...Who is better?

Henne for Sanchez?

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 09:14 AM
No I am not saying for the future..You and I have talked about this before..Quarter Backing is about long term success...

I am just saying as of right now..going into week 2...Who is better?

Henne for Sanchez?

I think they are on the same level as of right now.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 09:18 AM
I think they are on the same level as of right now.

This is like Coke vs Pepsi...Your the Pepsi man and I am the Coke man..

I thought you called it like it is...

Clearly as of right now..Henne is better..

He was more effecient passing the ball..His team won..and they won on the road against a divsion rival who they have not beat there since 2003..

On the other hand Sanchez was pedestrian at best. Lost opening day, at home and just so happend to be the their first home game there ever..

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 09:24 AM
This is like Coke vs Pepsi...Your the Pepsi man and I am the Coke man..

I thought you called it like it is...

Clearly as of right now..Henne is better..

He was more effecient passing the ball..His team won..and they won on the road against a divsion rival who they have not beat there since 2003..

On the other hand Sanchez was pedestrian at best. Lost opening day, at home and just so happend to be the their first home game there ever..

He had a better game 1 but I don't make season long judgements based on week 1 especially considering he faced an inferiror opponent.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 09:43 AM
He had a better game 1 but I don't make season long judgements based on week 1 especially considering he faced an inferiror opponent.

Not saying he is going to be better for the future..I am saying who is better right now..

as of week 1...Henne or Sanchez..

Henne did face an inferior team..but Sanchez was home..

That evens it out for me....

as of week 1 Henne is better...

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Not saying he is going to be better for the future..I am saying who is better right now..

as of week 1...Henne or Sanchez..

Henne did face an inferior team..but Sanchez was home..

That evens it out for me....

as of week 1 Henne is better...

Henne had the better week 1 but neither was very good and being at home does not even out Baltimore vs. Buffalo.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Henne had the better week 1 but neither was very good and being at home does not even out Baltimore vs. Buffalo.

Yea Henne was better..and Yes it does even it out...

Buffalo is a divsion rival, Miami had not beat them there in over 5 years...

Jets played a team that made the playoffs last year, but the Jets were home and it was their first game ever..

Jets had the advantage in that game...Sanchez was awful on 3rd down..Henne was effiecent...

come one now..6 first downs? thats a qb's job to get first downs

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 10:50 AM

the braylon motion call

No one is shiiiiiiiting their pants when fat *** and his bus full of over hyped garbage come to town! After weeks of laughing at Hard Knock crap you came out and proved what we all know. You guys suck! You got all hyped because your Fat Tub of **** HC spent the entire preseason running his blitz schemes getting everyone hyped up yet all he did was lay the blue print to beat you!

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Yea Henne was better..and Yes it does even it out...

Buffalo is a divsion rival, Miami had not beat them there in over 5 years...

Jets played a team that made the playoffs last year, but the Jets were home and it was their first game ever..

Jets had the advantage in that game...Sanchez was awful on 3rd down..Henne was effiecent...

come one now..6 first downs? thats a qb's job to get first downs

Dude, if you want to talk **** about Sanchez, great. You should. But, is now really the time to beat your chest about Chad ****ing Henne?

Why dont you talk about how the Jests blow and as a whole the phins are much better.

What youre doing is like saying John Beck is better than Pat White.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Well Honeslty I cant say that the Jets suck..It was only one game...

and yea that's exactly what I am doing..

Henne as of right now is better than Sanchez as of right now..

I just getting a rise out of junc and see what he says to my questions..

But of course he answers them in a political fashion..

Non-answer, I'll take it...Its all in fun..

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 11:10 AM

Hey Junc............EAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

The Jets ****ing blow!!!! Yall got ****ing DESTROYED last night by Ray and the Ravens. Pick up a first down would ya please.

And where was that all world defense late in the 4th qtr when the Ravens milked about 5 minutes off the clock picking up first downs on their last drive? Why didnt your boys force a 3 and out? Not that it wouldve mattered, the Jests couldnt move the ball to save their lives.

Shonn Greene is tough huh.

Youre lucky the score wasnt much much worse because its not as if the Ravens couldnt make plays. Those 3 good receivers were toasting your secondary all night.

:lol:

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Come on someone tell me how Holmes saves the day! Who the **** is going to throw it to him?

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Come on someone tell me how Holmes saves the day! Who the **** is going to throw it to him?

Jets coaches are enamored with Holmes..

They say when he is on the field, he is the best player on the field..

I do wonder if he would help Sanchez out at all tho...

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Jets coaches are enamored with Holmes..

They say when he is on the field, he is the best player on the field..

I do wonder if he would help Sanchez out at all tho...

Yeah well that fat bag of garbage also says they are going to the Superbowl! You don't believe that do you?

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah well that fat bag of garbage also says they are going to the Superbowl! You don't believe that do you?

Anything can happen..Hell the Rams have won the super bowl before..and the Bucs too..

I certainly dont hope it happens tho.

Clipse
09-14-2010, 11:57 AM

You have no clue. Henning was just as bad as Shotty was. Weaker team? I would agree with that except we're talking QB's here. The Ravens secondary blows, the Bills have the best secondary in the league, with swirling winds also.

Sanchez ****ing blows. Maybe you can trade your whole draft to land a top 3 pick for Jake Locker or Andrew Luck. With that offense, you might not need to...

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Anything can happen..Hell the Rams have won the super bowl before..and the Bucs too..

I certainly dont hope it happens tho.

I need a little more Jets suck out of you!

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I need a little more Jets suck out of you!

F*** the Jets!

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 12:32 PM
F*** the Jets!

****ing losers!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 02:03 PM
This thread is so full of EPIC WIN.

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Fireman Ed blows random dudes in gay nightclubs.

Tunaphish429
09-14-2010, 02:28 PM

I really despise that man..

You my friend just gave me another reason to add to the list

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 02:32 PM

did you see that flaming butt pirate jumping up and down like a gay cheer leader at a chip n dale party. That guy packs more sausage in his buns then a polish meat market!

Yamilo
09-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh man you guy are hilarious! "J! E! T Oh fok meng punt the ball again!"

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
did you see that flaming butt pirate jumping up and down like a gay cheer leader at a chip n dale party. That guy packs more sausage in his buns then a polish meat market!

That's the funniest damn thing I've heard all day!

tylerdolphin
09-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually, the Bills had the #2 pass defense last year. The Ravens on the other hand have an injury decimated secondary that would have been exposed if Sanchez was worth a ****. He ****in blows. He attempted 2 passes all game more than 10 yards downfield if memory serves me. And thats with Reed and Foxworth out. Sugarcoat that all you like, but thats inexcusable. The announcers pointed out repeatedly that Sanchez was simply checking down as his first option. Basically looking at the field from short to long. Hes terrible.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 06:01 PM
That's the funniest damn thing I've heard all day!

WTF do you want from me? Do you know how many poles have been in Fireman Eds firehouse? I swear to god that guy would be on the sidelines sucking off Sanchez if thought he wouldn't lose his PSL and no I don't mean his penis sucking license!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 06:45 PM
WTF do you want from me? Do you know how many poles have been in Fireman Eds firehouse? I swear to god that guy would be on the sidelines sucking off Sanchez if thought he wouldn't lose his PSL and no I don't mean his penis sucking license!

More of that funny stuff!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Bart Scott enjoys German porn.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Bart Scott enjoys German porn.

Rex Ryan is the center of a Tijuana Donkey Show!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Fireman Ed "tucks it in," puts on a wig, and a dress and works the docks at night giving hand jobs for crystal meth.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Mark Sanchez likes pink lacy Victoria's Secret Boy Shorts while being pet ****ed by Shotty!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Mark Sanchez spanks it to Justin Bieber posters while listening to "Mmmmm Bop" by Hanson.

flynryan15
09-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Braylon Edwards grew his beard out to tickle Rex Ryans taint!

MarinePhinFan
09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't even call that a rant, it's more of a misinformed opinion. Mentioning spygate already distorts your point of view considering after the incident Brady went on to have the best single season of any qb. Go ahead and mention that Giants superbowl where Brady would of had the game winning touchdown drive if not for their so called great defense chocking the game away on about five missed sack attempts and pray marry throw. The Giants deserved it but that loss wasn't on Brady. There is this so called elite QB by the name of Manning who throws pick sixes in Superbowls while being a five point favorite unlike the uber underdogs Patriots who faced another greatest show on turf. There isn't a better post season QB of this generation. How much hate do you have?

Opinion? Please, show me ONE thing in my post that was misinformed and not a fact. You've ignored all of my facts and instead posted some fantasy, feel good stories that are backed up with no stats, no facts... no nothing.

You can buy into the Brady is an elite QB all you want. The media is able to brainwash some people that way. The same way they have brainwashed Jet fans into thinking their team is a SB contender.

If I can ask, how old are you? Do you remember the Cowboys of the '90's? Do you recall the media hyping up Aikman, saying hes an all-time great? Do you ever hear anyone today, except maybe Dallas homer's, calling Aikman an all-time great? Taht's just one example. I can give you a dozen more. Brady being one of them.

The Patriots defense was the reason they had such great success. When Brady can put up 20 points (with the winning score being a 45yrd FG) and win against the Greatest Show on Turf, that's defense, not Brady. Manning, on the other hand, puts up 40 points and loses on a regular basis because the Colts defense's have generally been horrible. The reason the Pats lost to the Giants is because for ONCE, in Brady's career, the defense failed him.

And, if spygate was no big deal why did the league do it's best to hide the truth by destroying all of the evidence? Why were the Pats fined the greatest amount in league history? Why did they get their 1st round pick taken away? Why was Bill fined $250,000, another league record? Spygate help that defense more than you think.

And as to Brady having the greatest QB season ever, try again. Manning and Marino had better seasons than that 50 TD season by Brady. And if you need me to explain to you why, then you really need to freshen up on your football.

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Mike Greenburg sucks off Fireman Ed while giving hand jobs to Dirty Sanchez.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 08:40 AM

I think it might be time for you to take a few steps out of the closet.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I think it might be time for you to take a few steps out of the closet.

You wanna be left alone with Rexy and Sanchez, huh?

Miami Fins For
09-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Opinion? Please, show me ONE thing in my post that was misinformed and not a fact. You've ignored all of my facts and instead posted some fantasy, feel good stories that are backed up with no stats, no facts... no nothing.

You can buy into the Brady is an elite QB all you want. The media is able to brainwash some people that way. The same way they have brainwashed Jet fans into thinking their team is a SB contender.

If I can ask, how old are you? Do you remember the Cowboys of the '90's? Do you recall the media hyping up Aikman, saying hes an all-time great? Do you ever hear anyone today, except maybe Dallas homer's, calling Aikman an all-time great? Taht's just one example. I can give you a dozen more. Brady being one of them.

The Patriots defense was the reason they had such great success. When Brady can put up 20 points (with the winning score being a 45yrd FG) and win against the Greatest Show on Turf, that's defense, not Brady. Manning, on the other hand, puts up 40 points and loses on a regular basis because the Colts defense's have generally been horrible. The reason the Pats lost to the Giants is because for ONCE, in Brady's career, the defense failed him.

And, if spygate was no big deal why did the league do it's best to hide the truth by destroying all of the evidence? Why were the Pats fined the greatest amount in league history? Why did they get their 1st round pick taken away? Why was Bill fined $250,000, another league record? Spygate help that defense more than you think.

And as to Brady having the greatest QB season ever, try again. Manning and Marino had better seasons than that 50 TD season by Brady. And if you need me to explain to you why, then you really need to freshen up on your football.

You want stats and facts? How about the fact that Brady was Superbowl MVP twice in the three he has won. The defense argument is a pathetic one because the Colts had a similar ranked squad throughout the years but that gets ignored. Not once has Brady benefited from the top defense in the league but people want to think he had Ray Lewis in his prime with Ed Reed in the secondary. Don't mention the amount of points Manning has put up considering the amount of offensive talent that surrounded him. A prime Harrison, Wayne with Clark eating up the middle is still a better cast of individuals than Brady has around him.

Now if you want to talk about defense winning a championship look no further than the Colts in 2006. That was one of Mannings worst playoff performances with pick after pick being thrown by the so called greatest regular season quarterback. Joseph Addai should of been the Superbowl MVP as well. They robbed Drew last season so it is no surprise. Just look at the playoff stats between Brady and Manning to see why Tom is a better performer overall. Throwing a pick six in the Superbowl while being the favorite should discredit any merit of greatness. There is no defense around Brady this year so when he succeeds what will be your excuse?

Here is a nice article on Spygate

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/10084/cowher-patriots-are-team-of-decade

Look at what a rival NFL coach says about the issue and open your eyes.

They keep on winning.........

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 11:06 AM

The real reason Greeny was slumped over yesterday was Rex took the loss out on him. No butt plug he used a pineapple.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Not sure how anyone can make a claim that Brady is not an all-time great. He has 3 rings, Arguably the greatest single season of any QB is history, led one of the top 3 offenses this league has ever seen, won SBs with a VERY subpar group of receivers (Branch as a #1? Who the **** is David Givens? Troy Brown?) and consistently puts up franchise QB #s. What does he have to do to be elite? Throw 60 TDs this year?

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 12:09 PM

:lol2::lol2: You are saying Brady isn't elite? :lol::lol:

He's BY FAR the best QB of his generation, NE was nothing until he rescued them and those "great D's" that supposedly carried him choked in most big spots.

Brady led his team to 16-0 and a SB trip in his great stat season, Marino didn't do that in '84 and Manning didn't do that in 2004. Brady is a top 5 all time QB.

I understand that some rival fans will hate Brady but it's comical seeing people try to make excuses why he is so great. Go check belichick's record w/ and w/o Brady and let me know what you find.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Not sure how anyone can make a claim that Brady is not an all-time great. He has 3 rings, Arguably the greatest single season of any QB is history, led one of the top 3 offenses this league has ever seen, won SBs with a VERY subpar group of receivers (Branch as a #1? Who the **** is David Givens? Troy Brown?) and consistently puts up franchise QB #s. What does he have to do to be elite? Throw 60 TDs this year?

Here's how:

Lets look at the REAL stats:

The Pats won their 3 Super Bowls with defenses ranked 6th, 1st and 2nd in the league. The Pats have had defenses ranked in the top 6, six out of Brady's eight full seasons. The two other seasons their defense was ranked 17th each time. The Pats failed to win more than 10 games either season and missed the playoffs in one of those seasons.

Manning, however, has led his team into the playoffs with defenses ranked 17th, 15th, 20th, 19th and 23rd. The 23rd ranked year was their Super Bowl winning year.

Brady has played with defenses that averaged 6th in the league during his career( I didn't count the defensive rank when he hurt his knee). With 6 out of 8 top 5 defenses. 75% of the time played with a top 5 defense.

Manning has played with defenses that averaged 15th in the league. With 2 out of 12 being top 5 defenses. 16% of the time played with a top 5 defense.

So, in short, Brady has played with defenses ranked less than 5th only twice in his career and failed to make the playoffs during one of those years and failed to win more than 10 games each of those times.

Manning has had a defense ranked 5th or better only 2 times in his career and failed to make the playoffs only ONCE during his entire career. (And that year his defense was ranked 31st)

(BTW, Culpepper, with Moss, led one of those top 3 offenses that you mentioned. Is he 'elite'?)

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 12:33 PM
:lol2::lol2: You are saying Brady isn't elite? :lol::lol:

He's BY FAR the best QB of his generation, NE was nothing until he rescued them and those "great D's" that supposedly carried him choked in most big spots.

Brady led his team to 16-0 and a SB trip in his great stat season, Marino didn't do that in '84 and Manning didn't do that in 2004. Brady is a top 5 all time QB.

I understand that some rival fans will hate Brady but it's comical seeing people try to make excuses why he is so great. Go check belichick's record w/ and w/o Brady and let me know what you find.

You're a Jets fan so I realize that you fall for the hype. (Or else you wouldn't be a Jests fan)

You're either lying or misinformed when you talk about the Pats "D" choking. Show me where Brady's "D" choked other than in the Ginats SB. HAHA!

In 2004 the Colts "D" was ranked 19th. In 1984 the Dolphins "D" was ranked 19th.

In 2008 the Pas "D" was ranked 4th.

You're not only a Jests fan. And you're not only a troll. You're a trolling Jests fan who is also stupid and ignorant. :) No offense...

Brady is no more a top 5 QB than Bradshaw or Aikman.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Here's how:

Lets look at the REAL stats:

The Pats won their 3 Super Bowls with defenses ranked 6th, 1st and 2nd in the league. The Pats have had defenses ranked in the top 6, six out of Brady's eight full seasons. The two other seasons their defense was ranked 17th each time. The Pats failed to win more than 10 games either season and missed the playoffs in one of those seasons.

Manning, however, has led his team into the playoffs with defenses ranked 17th, 15th, 20th, 19th and 23rd. The 23rd ranked year was their Super Bowl winning year.

Brady has played with defenses that averaged 6th in the league during his career( I didn't count the defensive rank when he hurt his knee). With 6 out of 8 top 5 defenses. 75% of the time played with a top 5 defense.

Manning has played with defenses that averaged 15th in the league. With 2 out of 12 being top 5 defenses. 16% of the time played with a top 5 defense.

So, in short, Brady has played with defenses ranked less than 5th only twice in his career and failed to make the playoffs during one of those years and failed to win more than 10 games each of those times.

Manning has had a defense ranked 5th or better only 2 times in his career and failed to make the playoffs only ONCE during his entire career. (And that year his defense was ranked 31st)

(BTW, Culpepper, with Moss, led one of those top 3 offenses that you mentioned. Is he 'elite'?)

Who cares where the D's were ranked in the regular season?

In the first SB the D blew a 14 pt 4th qtr lead until Brady rescued them w/ one of the greatest drives in SB history

In the 2nd SB the D allowed the Panthers to score 19 4th qtr pts but Brady rescued them again leaidng NE to 18 4th qtr pts and the GW drive to close it out.

In the last SB Brady led the team to the go ahead TD(by 4 pts) on an 80 yd drive in the final mins only to watch that great D blow it and give up a TD to lose it.

Manning's Defenses have given up LESS points in postseason than Brady's D's have. What they did in the reg season is meaningless b/c they won 12+ games in most years anyway but in postseason the Colts D's have allowed less points than NE's D's w/ Brady in postseason.

Culpepper was a choker, a poor man's Manning. Great fantasy player, terrible in big spots.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 12:41 PM
You're a Jets fan so I realize that you fall for the hype. (Or else you wouldn't be a Jests fan)

You're either lying or misinformed when you talk about the Pats "D" choking. Show me where Brady's "D" choked other than in the Ginats SB. HAHA!

In 2004 the Colts "D" was ranked 19th. In 1984 the Dolphins "D" was ranked 19th.

In 2008 the Pas "D" was ranked 4th.

You're not only a Jests fan. And you're not only a troll. You're a trolling Jests fan who is also stupid and ignorant. :) No offense...

Brady is no more a top 5 QB than Bradshaw or Aikman.

Who cares where the D's were ranked? In '84 Miami's D was 7th in points allowed and in the SB they weren't even competitive b/c their O couldn't match up w/ SF.

In 2004 Manning led his O to THREE points in a playoff loss- that's on the D?

You can hurl all the insults you want but it doesn't help your weak arguments.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 01:09 PM
So Brady playing on teams with a solid defense somehow negates what he has done on the offensive side of the ball? Ok bud. Was he supposed to tell the defense to play like **** so he could take the glory or something?

You can slice it however you like, but Brady is elite. When he throws 30+ TDs this year I guess you'll have another excuse.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 01:18 PM
So Brady playing on teams with a solid defense somehow negates what he has done on the offensive side of the ball? Ok bud. Was he supposed to tell the defense to play like **** so he could take the glory or something?

You can slice it however you like, but Brady is elite. When he throws 30+ TDs this year I guess you'll have another excuse.

Let's try this another way.

If Manning or Brees or Dilfer or Johnson or E. Manning or Big Ben (All Super Bowl winning QB's in the last decade) were to play on the Pats Super Bowl winning teams would the Pats still have won? Yep.

P. Manning could play for the Pats and have just as many Super Bowl wins, if not more than, the Pats have had this decade. If Brady plays for the Colts they miss the playoffs nearly every year he's there.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Who cares where the D's were ranked? In '84 Miami's D was 7th in points allowed and in the SB they weren't even competitive b/c their O couldn't match up w/ SF.

In 2004 Manning led his O to THREE points in a playoff loss- that's on the D?

You can hurl all the insults you want but it doesn't help your weak arguments.

I stopped reading after you wrote, "Who cares where their defense was ranked". I don't need to hurl insults at you, you insult yourself everytime you post crap like this.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 01:32 PM

If Manning or Brees or Dilfer or Johnson or E. Manning or Big Ben (All Super Bowl winning QB's in the last decade) were to play on the Pats Super Bowl winning teams would the Pats still have won? Yep.

P. Manning could play for the Pats and have just as many Super Bowl wins, if not more than, the Pats have had this decade. If Brady plays for the Colts they miss the playoffs nearly every year he's there.
You are delusional if you think Dilfer wins multiple SBs with the Pats. It took one of the greatest D's in history to win him one. The 00's Pats defenses arent even remotely close to the same level. Same applies for Johnson. The others very well could have won a SB, Peyton and Ben probably would have won multiple. Im still baffled as to how this hurts Brady though. So because Brady was fortunate enough to play on a team with a good defense, his accomplishments now dont count? Get the **** out with that.

Also, Id like to add, as great as Manning is, he has NEVER played with a supporting offensive cast as amazingly mediocre as the offense Brady won THREE super bowls with. Brady CARRIED that offense for years. Name one ex-Patriot receiver who has done **** for another team. They were all garbage. Im not saying this to diss Manning, because he is an all-time great also. Im just saying that arguing against Brady being elite is so mind bogglingly stupid that I cant believe Im even defending it.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
I stopped reading after you wrote, "Who cares where their defense was ranked". I don't need to hurl insults at you, you insult yourself everytime you post crap like this.
Please do tell us why the defense matters. Im curious myself.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 01:44 PM
You are delusional if you think Dilfer wins multiple SBs with the Pats. It took one of the greatest D's in history to win him one. The 00's Pats defenses arent even remotely close to the same level. Same applies for Johnson. The others very well could have won a SB, Peyton and Ben probably would have won multiple. Im still baffled as to how this hurts Brady though. So because Brady was fortunate enough to play on a team with a good defense, his accomplishments now dont count? Get the **** out with that.

Also, Id like to add, as great as Manning is, he has NEVER played with a supporting offensive cast as amazingly mediocre as the offense Brady won THREE super bowls with. Brady CARRIED that offense for years. Name one ex-Patriot receiver who has done **** for another team. They were all garbage. Im not saying this to diss Manning, because he is an all-time great also. Im just saying that arguing against Brady being elite is so mind bogglingly stupid that I cant believe Im even defending it.

Besides the 50 TD's, (where Brady played every second of every game and ran up the score on many teams) and the Super Bowls, why is Brady an all-time great?

If you go by Super Bowls then Dilfer and Johnson are better than Marino.

That's the biggest problem when debating QB's. There has got to be an outline of what is judged and how important is each thing judged. A lot of people tend to look at TEAM accomplishments (Super Bowl wins) instead of individual accomplishments. If Brady is the best QB of his generation, why does Manning have more NFL MVP's and All-Pro's?

The point is, I'm not taking anything away from Brady because he played on great teams, I'm just not going to give him the credit for TEAM accomplishments. If Namath can get into the HoF Brady definitely will get in. However, both Brady and Namath are in because of Super Bowl win(s). Again, TEAM accomplishments.

The great equalizer will be time. After Brady retires, and the media settles down, where will Brady stand? My bet is somewhere around the same place as Aikman, Bradshaw and Griese.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM

If Manning was on the Pats from 2001-present NE would MAYBE have one SB title, if Brady was on the Colts 2001-present Indy would have at least 2-3 SB titles.

:lol: Do you even know what a football looks like? What difference does it make where a D is ranked in the regular season? I'll give you an example.

2006 Indy was ranked 23rd in PA n the reg season allowing 23 PPG, in postseason the D allowed 13 PPG in 4 playoff games.

In NE's best defensive year in postseason they allowed 16 PPG in 3 games(2001). The reg season is meaningless, they won enough to get into good playoff position and the D's played better in postseason than the regular season. There are a million excuses for Peyton but the bottom line is he hasn't played like regular season Peyton much in postseason. He's always had better offensive weapons and his D's have been as good yet he has 2 less rings and 2 less SB apps.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Besides the 50 TD's, (where Brady played every second of every game and ran up the score on many teams) and the Super Bowls, why is Brady an all-time great?

If you go by Super Bowls then Dilfer and Johnson are better than Marino.

That's the biggest problem when debating QB's. There has got to be an outline of what is judged and how important is each thing judged. A lot of people tend to look at TEAM accomplishments (Super Bowl wins) instead of individual accomplishments. If Brady is the best QB of his generation, why does Manning have more NFL MVP's and All-Pro's?

The point is, I'm not taking anything away from Brady because he played on great teams, I'm just not going to give him the credit for TEAM accomplishments. If Namath can get into the HoF Brady definitely will get in. However, both Brady and Namath are in because of Super Bowl win(s). Again, TEAM accomplishments.

The great equalizer will be time. After Brady retires, and the media settles down, where will Brady stand? My bet is somewhere around the same place as Aikman, Bradshaw and Griese.

They may have run up the score getting some cheap TDs but Brady also had to deal w/ the elements. Manning always has at least 9 games in domes, Brady might have one. That's a HUGE advantage on top of having better weapons to throw to.

It's not just about SBs but when a QB has a SB caliber team then we can judge on SBs and Indy and NE have had SB caliber teams for the last decade. marino had maybe 2 or 3 SB caliber teams and he did make one.

You are taking things away from Brady, you are basically calling him a glorified Dilfer.

Namath is in the Hall for leading a team to a win in the most important game in pro football history. Otherwise he had an average career, Brady has had a great career and led teams to 3 SBs w/o immense talent around him.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 02:08 PM
So if you take away the greatest statistical season of all time, his stats dont look as good? No **** Sherlock :lol:

In the earlier years, how was he supposed to put up Manning numbers without a Manning supporting cast? His offensive supporting cast was ****. You cant even argue that. He still put up solid numbers. You seriously expect Brady to throw 40TDs and 5000 yards with Deon Branch as his #1 target? lmao

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 02:13 PM
So if you take away the greatest statistical season of all time, his stats dont look as good? No **** Sherlock :lol:

In the earlier years, how was he supposed to put up Manning numbers without a Manning supporting cast? His offensive supporting cast was ****. You cant even argue that. He still put up solid numbers. You seriously expect Brady to throw 40TDs and 5000 yards with Deon Branch as his #1 target? lmao

Once again, Brady didn't have the greatest statistical season of all time. He had 50 TD's. Granted, a huge amount, but you have to look further into that ONE record.

And again, what else does Brady have? You can say SUper Bowls, but those are TEAM accomplishments. Brady has good numbers. He is a good QB who limits his mistakes. However, he wilts under pressure (see the Giants-Pats Super Bowl) and rarely ever has to make risky throws because he's been backed by his all-time great defenses. Brady just has to manage and this team will win. A QB by the name of Cassel proved that. ;)

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 02:17 PM
This might be the dumbest ****ing thread highjack of all time! Hey Tyler does a moderator have the power to give this the bull**** of the year award?

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Once again, Brady didn't have the greatest statistical season of all time. He had 50 TD's. Granted, a huge amount, but you have to look further into that ONE record.

And again, what else does Brady have? You can say SUper Bowls, but those are TEAM accomplishments. Brady has good numbers. He is a good QB who limits his mistakes. However, he wilts under pressure (see the Giants-Pats Super Bowl) and rarely ever has to make risky throws because he's been backed by his all-time great defenses. Brady just has to manage and this team will win. A QB by the name of Cassel proved that. ;)
:sidelol:

And as far as the Cassel thing, that same exact team (except for one crucial difference) went 18-1 the year before. They missed the playoffs the next year. Ill let you try figure out why.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 02:22 PM
This might be the dumbest ****ing thread highjack of all time! Hey Tyler does a moderator have the power to give this the bull**** of the year award?
I wish :bobdole:

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Seriously Tom Brady is one of the greatest QBs of all time! He is by far the best of this generation, and best in the clutch. Look at all did post season comebacks to win. Oh and weren't they against Peyton, Warner, McNabb, etc? Let me put this argument to bed! If Brady was a Dolphin and lead us to 4 Superbowls winning 3 everyone on this board would be saying Marino who?!?!?!?

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Seriously Tom Brady is one of the greatest QBs of all time! He is by far the best of this generation, and best in the clutch. Look at all did post season comebacks to win. Oh and weren't they against Peyton, Warner, McNabb, etc? Let me put this argument to bed! If Brady was a Dolphin and lead us to 4 Superbowls winning 3 everyone on this board would be saying Marino who?!?!?!?

Clutch? You believe in Santa Claus too?

Brady couldn't have led these Dolphins teams to a Super Bowl win. He would need a top 5 ranked defense to do that. ;)

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 02:53 PM
:sidelol:

And as far as the Cassel thing, that same exact team (except for one crucial difference) went 18-1 the year before. They missed the playoffs the next year. Ill let you try figure out why.

They didn't have the exact same team.

And the defense in 2007 was ranked 4th while the defense in 2008 was ranked 8th. There's your difference.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Back on topic. NYJ trolls suck.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Junc's wet dream is to be the bullseye in a Rex Ryan, Woody Johnson, Sanchez, Edwards, Pace, Scott, JT BUKK-A-KEE Party.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 03:14 PM
By the way, Junk. As long as you're trolling around here, I hope you understand that I've put not only you, but the rest of Jets fans on FH on "ignore." So, don't bother responding to me, because I'm not going to read it.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 03:31 PM
By the way, Junk. As long as you're trolling around here, I hope you understand that I've put not only you, but the rest of Jets fans on FH on "ignore." So, don't bother responding to me, because I'm not going to read it.

kind of defeats the purpose of smack talk no?

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 03:47 PM

He wilts under pressure?:lol2: A guy backing Peyton Manning is claiming BRADY wilts under pressure??:lol2:

Under that incredible pass rush Brady led his team 80 yds for the go ahead TD in the final minutes of the SB only to watch his D blow that 4 pt lead in the final minute. Name me the playoff game that has happened to Manning?

Cassell won 10 games a year after Brady won 16 and Cassell did it against a MUCH easier schedule.

Who cares? You never post anything intelligent on these boards anyway. I can live w/ out "blah, blah, blah sucks" posts

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 04:32 PM
kind of defeats the purpose of smack talk no?

Not really. I can run all the smack I want, without having too see the ridiculous spin jobs that follow.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 04:57 PM
He wilts under pressure?:lol2: A guy backing Peyton Manning is claiming BRADY wilts under pressure??:lol2:

Under that incredible pass rush Brady led his team 80 yds for the go ahead TD in the final minutes of the SB only to watch his D blow that 4 pt lead in the final minute. Name me the playoff game that has happened to Manning?

Cassell won 10 games a year after Brady won 16 and Cassell did it against a MUCH easier schedule.

Who cares? You never post anything intelligent on these boards anyway. I can live w/ out "blah, blah, blah sucks" posts

I can name a Superbowl Manning pick 6 ruined

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
I can name a Superbowl Manning pick 6 ruined

:lol: But that was Reggie Wayne's fault:lol2:

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
They didn't have the exact same team.

And the defense in 2007 was ranked 4th while the defense in 2008 was ranked 8th. There's your difference.
If you really believe dropping from 4th to 8th in defense cost that team 6 wins, then youre a moron and I dont know what else to tell you.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 05:12 PM
:lol: But that was Reggie Wayne's fault:lol2:

Yeah I know god for bid we place blame where it belongs! I can't wait for the delusions and excuses defending Henne's pick.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 05:49 PM
If you really believe dropping from 4th to 8th in defense cost that team 6 wins, then youre a moron and I dont know what else to tell you.

Seems as if I've gotten under your skin? Was it all of my facts and stats against your myths and feel good stories that did it?

You tried to claim that the 2007 Pats and the 2008 Pats had the, and I quote, "Exact same team except for Brady." That's 100% false and provably so. The teams were very different. Brady has failed to win anything with a defense ranked lower than 5th and has a 50% success rate going to the playoffs (1-1) with a defense ranked lower than 5th. Cassel won 11 games (Not 10) with an 8th ranked defense and it was the first time in something like 30yrs that an 11 win team didn't make the playoffs. Manning, however, is 8-1 ( 89%) in his success in making the playoffs with a defense ranked less than 5th.

The Pats are still winners without Brady. However, if the Colts lose Manning they immediately suck.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Seems as if I've gotten under your skin? Was it all of my facts and stats against your myths and feel good stories that did it?

You tried to claim that the 2007 Pats and the 2008 Pats had the, and I quote, "Exact same team except for Brady." That's 100% false and provably so. The teams were very different. Brady has failed to win anything with a defense ranked lower than 5th and has a 50% success rate going to the playoffs (1-1) with a defense ranked lower than 5th. Cassel won 11 games (Not 10) with an 8th ranked defense and it was the first time in something like 30yrs that an 11 win team didn't make the playoffs. Manning, however, is 8-1 ( 89%) in his success in making the playoffs with a defense ranked less than 5th.
You arent getting under my skin dude. Its the internet man lol. You didnt factually prove anything other than Brady having good defenses since hes been in NE. What a revelation. How many SBs have Peyton, Eli, Big Ben, Dilfer, Johnson, Brees, ect. won with a bad defense? Riddle me that.

You are trying to tell me that their offense went from 411 YPG in 07 down to 364 YPG in 08, and it wasnt due to Brady being injured. They fell from #1 to #14 in YPP also. Youre right. Cassel came in and ran the offense and that "system" didnt skip a beat :rolleyes: . That season was all on the defense...dropped from #4 to #8 cost them 5 wins and a playoff birth. You got it.

BTW I fully intend on bumping this thread when Brady throws 30+ TDs and has top 3 numbers this year.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2010, 06:06 PM
The Pats are still winners without Brady. However, if the Colts lose Manning they immediately suck.
Thats on the Colts for having a ****ty defense. Its not Bradys fault that the Patriots have the coaching and defense to win some without him.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 06:37 PM
You arent getting under my skin dude. Its the internet man lol. You didnt factually prove anything other than Brady having good defenses since hes been in NE. What a revelation. How many SBs have Peyton, Eli, Big Ben, Dilfer, Johnson, Brees, ect. won with a bad defense? Riddle me that.

You are trying to tell me that their offense went from 411 YPG in 07 down to 364 YPG in 08, and it wasnt due to Brady being injured. They fell from #1 to #14 in YPP also. Youre right. Cassel came in and ran the offense and that "system" didnt skip a beat :rolleyes: . That season was all on the defense...dropped from #4 to #8 cost them 5 wins and a playoff birth. You got it.

BTW I fully intend on bumping this thread when Brady throws 30+ TDs and has top 3 numbers this year.

You're cherry picking and avoiding the facts.

Brady has only had to play with a defense ranked lower than 7th 2 times his entire career. Each time he failed to win more than 10 games.

Cassel, in his first year playing since high school and with an 8th ranked defense won 11 games.

This alone proves that the system is greater than the QB.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Thats on the Colts for having a ****ty defense. Its not Bradys fault that the Patriots have the coaching and defense to win some without him.

That's the point. The coaching and defense have had a far greater impact on the Pats success than Brady. Brady is good, but when all is said and done he will be mentioned along side Bradshaw and Aikman and not Marino, Unitas, Montana, Elway or Graham, the REAL elite QB's of the NFL.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 07:09 PM
You know who is also way over rated? Joe Montana! Who couldn't win Superbowls with Rice, Taylor, Clarke, Little, Craig etc? Montana is so over blown! How that guy is in Canton is beyond me! Seriously Brian Sipe could have won 5 Superbowls on that team!

Flip Tanneflop
09-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Wow. This is one of the great hijack jobs of all time.

NYJunc did a great job spinning this thread in the direction in took to get away from the fact that the Jests ****ing blow and he is almost as full of **** as Rex Ryan.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 07:35 PM

NYJunc did a great job spinning this thread in the direction in took to get away from the fact that the Jests ****ing blow and he is almost as full of **** as Rex Ryan.

Where the **** have you been hiding? You missed a few winners on the main board! Try Micah Johnson waived, or profootballfocus stasis on dolphins bills game.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 07:43 PM
You know who is also way over rated? Joe Montana! Who couldn't win Superbowls with Rice, Taylor, Clarke, Little, Craig etc? Montana is so over blown! How that guy is in Canton is beyond me! Seriously Brian Sipe could have won 5 Superbowls on that team!

Wow, I've reduced you to this and I didn't even try. :)

"Joe Montana was the product of a system, Dan Marino WAS a system."
---Bill Walsh

Do you know who he is? I think he knew a little more about football and Montana than you or I.

MarinePhinFan
09-15-2010, 07:44 PM

Sorry about that..lol

The Jests and that troll Junk do blow though.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM

---Bill Walsh

Do you know who he is? I think he knew a little more about football and Montana than you or I.

Who is this Bill Walsh guy? Oh is he the one who host Unsolved Mysteries?

Flip Tanneflop
09-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Where the **** have you been hiding? You missed a few winners on the main board! Try Micah Johnson waived, or profootballfocus stasis on dolphins bills game.

Classic. Dont know how I missed those. Thanks for the heads up.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 08:17 PM

That's what he does. He spins you right round baby, right round like a record baby, right round, round!

With NYJunc, the spin doesn't stop here. He is where the spin begins!

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Classic. Dont know how I missed those. Thanks for the heads up.

Way to make Finatic cry! God forbid someone question one of his reports from a ****ing MySpace page! Jesus god now a reputable source is twitter, MySpace, Facebook, little johnys web page of make believe! The only thing better then that is the SS Gustopo SMACK DOWN that if we dare question poor Finatic and MySpace sources we get a 4pt infraction.

Guess I better start making up some stories and sources.

Flip Tanneflop
09-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Way to make Finatic cry! God forbid someone question one of his reports from a ****ing MySpace page! Jesus god now a reputable source is twitter, MySpace, Facebook, little johnys web page of make believe! The only thing better then that is the SS Gustopo SMACK DOWN that if we dare question poor Finatic and MySpace sources we get a 4pt infraction.

Guess I better start making up some stories and sources.

Leave the kid alone man. I already sent the message loud and clear.

And I have no disrespect for the kid. Like I said, it just bothers me(and A LOT of other posters) how he dosent seem to draw a clear line between an actual story and or news and a simple internet rumor, opinion, or pure speculation. All of those things are presented in the same manner on his posts.

And he can say what he wants, but he does try and present himself as a journalist. Its right there on his badges. So he needs to learn about journalistic integrity.

Nevertheless, he is a good kid and he definately tries hard. Im not trying to knock him. I also appreciate when he posts stories from newspapers and actual news from legit sources.

So just let him go man. There is no sense in carrying on about it. I hope the kid makes it all the way to NFL network. Im rooting for him.

Having said that, I hope we can still bash bleacher report. :lol:

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Jets suck!!! Dolphins will always beat them with our FO we have now!!! Come on Jets fans where you at? Dont come talking all this crap and then go hiding in Rex Ryans belly button now... Come out **** talkers!!! You can win in smack talk but you guys cant win with the pads on... Dolphins will show sept 26 and dec 12 that we play smashmouth football!!! Look at the score when there is a minute left and see who is winning!!! Dirty Sanchez sucks... Rex Ryan Sucks... Shonn Greene Sucks... Braylon Edwards Sucks... Your whole team Blows!!!!! J-E-T-S SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 09:28 PM

And I have no disrespect for the kid. Like I said, it just bothers me(and A LOT of other posters) how he dosent seem to draw a clear line between an actual story and or news and a simple internet rumor, opinion, or pure speculation. All of those things are presented in the same manner on his posts.

And he can say what he wants, but he does try and present himself as a journalist. Its right there on his badges. So he needs to learn about journalistic integrity.

Nevertheless, he is a good kid and he definately tries hard. Im not trying to knock him. I also appreciate when he posts stories from newspapers and actual news from legit sources.

So just let him go man. There is no sense in carrying on about it. I hope the kid makes it all the way to NFL network. Im rooting for him.

I would hope so.

flynryan15
09-15-2010, 09:40 PM

My problem with him is lately if we question a report or a source he whines we are bashing of attacking him. If he is going to be some journalists he needs thicker skin! Not to mention MySpace is a source? So when Chester The Molestor who happens to be a Dolphin fan stops trying play with little Billy's flipper and post on MySpace he heard Starks say Solia will play more. Hey don't question that!

Whatever the kid has been caught so many times stretching the truth and blowing up people on twitters rep its not even funny! Now the only difference is the staff protects him because searches the internet and post it on here.

NY8123
09-16-2010, 12:01 AM

That is because he his really a Pats fan, he just poses as a Jets fan.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 08:36 AM

We've never seen Indy w/o Manning and I guarantee you if Sorgi was healthy and Manning went down in the last few years they would have won 10+ games.

You're cherry picking and avoiding the facts.

Brady has only had to play with a defense ranked lower than 7th 2 times his entire career. Each time he failed to win more than 10 games.

Cassel, in his first year playing since high school and with an 8th ranked defense won 11 games.

This alone proves that the system is greater than the QB.

Why do you dismiss the fact that Indy's supposed bad D's have given up less PPG in playoff games than Brady's supposed great D's.

That's the point. The coaching and defense have had a far greater impact on the Pats success than Brady. Brady is good, but when all is said and done he will be mentioned along side Bradshaw and Aikman and not Marino, Unitas, Montana, Elway or Graham, the REAL elite QB's of the NFL.

How was that coaching and defense working out before Brady went to NE? Remember they were 5-11 in 2000 and started 0-2 in 2001 before Brady stepped in. Also remember that w/ Brady Bill belichick is a HOF coach, w/o him he is a below average coach and would be a DC somewhere right now if not for Brady.

Joe Montana won TWO SBs w/o Rice and in his first SB win his weapons were Earl Cooper and Johnny Davis at RB, Charle Young at TE and Dwight Clark and Freddie Solomon at WR.

---Bill Walsh

I guess that's why Walsh never won w/o him and why when handed a dynatsy another HIF QB(Steve Young) could only manage 1 SB app and 1 SB win(thanks to the Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones divorce).

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 08:41 AM
We've never seen Indy w/o Manning and I guarantee you if Sorgi was healthy and Manning went down in the last few years they would have won 10+ games.

Why do you dismiss the fact that Indy's supposed bad D's have given up less PPG in playoff games than Brady's supposed great D's.

How was that coaching and defense working out before Brady went to NE? Remember they were 5-11 in 2000 and started 0-2 in 2001 before Brady stepped in. Also remember that w/ Brady Bill belichick is a HOF coach, w/o him he is a below average coach and would be a DC somewhere right now if not for Brady.

Joe Montana won TWO SBs w/o Rice and in his first SB win his weapons were Earl Cooper and Johnny Davis at RB, Charle Young at TE and Dwight Clark and Freddie Solomon at WR.

I guess that's why Walsh never won w/o him and why when handed a dynatsy another HIF QB(Steve Young) could only manage 1 SB app and 1 SB win(thanks to the Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones divorce).

Walsh retired before Montana was gone....Seifert actually won a Super Bowl with Montana

You are smoking drugs if you think the Colts would have won 10 games with Jim Sorgi..

Even if they were grooming that kid to be a starter..

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Walsh retired before Montana was gone....Seifert actually won a Super Bowl with Montana

You are smoking drugs if you think the Colts would have won 10 games with Jim Sorgi..

Even if they were grooming that kid to be a starter..

He copached SF for 2 years w/o Montana as the primary starter and they went 2-14/6-10 in those years.

Do you realize just how good the weapons are around Manning? There's no doube that team could win 10 games and if they had the same sched as the '08 Pats they would have won more than 11 w/ Sorgi.

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 08:59 AM
He copached SF for 2 years w/o Montana as the primary starter and they went 2-14/6-10 in those years.

Do you realize just how good the weapons are around Manning? There's no doube that team could win 10 games and if they had the same sched as the '08 Pats they would have won more than 11 w/ Sorgi.

Yea his first 2 years as a coach?

He was just building that team..You cant really count that....

Its not like Montana got hurt and they started sucking..The team was bad before Walsh and Montana even got there...

Yes the Colts have weapons...But its Peyton who is the key cog...Do you think Jim Sorgi is out there demanding that the WR work with him over and over again until they get it just right? Do you think Jim Sorgi has the clout to say call this play..call that play...Peyton Manning is practically the OC ....

Qb is more than just throwing a ball...Sorgi does not have the "it" factor that Peyton has...

No one would ever respect Sorgi the way they respect Manning

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 09:06 AM
Yea his first 2 years as a coach?

He was just building that team..You cant really count that....

Its not like Montana got hurt and they started sucking..The team was bad before Walsh and Montana even got there...

Yes the Colts have weapons...But its Peyton who is the key cog...Do you think Jim Sorgi is out there demanding that the WR work with him over and over again until they get it just right? Do you think Jim Sorgi has the clout to say call this play..call that play...Peyton Manning is practically the OC ....

Qb is more than just throwing a ball...Sorgi does not have the "it" factor that Peyton has...

No one would ever respect Sorgi the way they respect Manning

He acquired Steve Young to take over for Montana in '87, why didn't he dump Montana? He knew what he had in Steve and Montana was banged up for a few years yet he stuck w/ Montana. W/o Montana there is not a Niner dynasty in the 80s.

Peyton is a great regular season QB and obviously Indy would take a hit if he was hurt but Sorgi was in that system for years, they would have been playoff contenders w/ Sorgi though not a SB contender.

Peyton gets way too much credit and not enough blame for their success and failures.

Is it the "it factor" that makes Peyton such a poor QB under playoff pressure?

They'd play alot more conservative w/ Sorgi and maybe we wouldn't see those big postseason turnovers from peyton? The biggest reason Indy has only won one SB is b/c of peyton's play in January. He goes from being a great reg eason QB to an average QB in postseason.

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 09:10 AM
He acquired Steve Young to take over for Montana in '87, why didn't he dump Montana? He knew what he had in Steve and Montana was banged up for a few years yet he stuck w/ Montana. W/o Montana there is not a Niner dynasty in the 80s.

Peyton is a great regular season QB and obviously Indy would take a hit if he was hurt but Sorgi was in that system for years, they would have been playoff contenders w/ Sorgi though not a SB contender.

Peyton gets way too much credit and not enough blame for their success and failures.

Is it the "it factor" that makes Peyton such a poor QB under playoff pressure?

They'd play alot more conservative w/ Sorgi and maybe we wouldn't see those big postseason turnovers from peyton? The biggest reason Indy has only won one SB is b/c of peyton's play in January. He goes from being a great reg eason QB to an average QB in postseason.

Walsh knew what he had in Young , yes he did..But why would he have changed QB's? Montana is a great qb i am not saying he is not but Walsh's system works time and time again...Look at all the Qb's that have been sucessful..look at all the west coast offense's...Walsh changed football...he would have changed it with or without Montana..Walsh just knew that Montana was his guy..

Peyton is bad under pressure..He may throw the ball a little too much..1 Super Bowl is better than alot of other great Qbs that have played....
Again Sorgi is not Manning..He got be him in preseason..he cant be him in regular season...The guy is and will always be a backup for a reason.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Walsh knew what he had in Young , yes he did..But why would he have changed QB's? Montana is a great qb i am not saying he is not but Walsh's system works time and time again...Look at all the Qb's that have been sucessful..look at all the west coast offense's...Walsh changed football...he would have changed it with or without Montana..Walsh just knew that Montana was his guy..

Peyton is bad under pressure..He may throw the ball a little too much..1 Super Bowl is better than alot of other great Qbs that have played....
Again Sorgi is not Manning..He got be him in preseason..he cant be him in regular season...The guy is and will always be a backup for a reason.

If the QB wasn't essential why keep Montana? If it wasn't about the QB he could have proven it but obviously he knew he couldn't win w/ Young at that time and Montana wasn't a system QB. Remember, Montana took KC to the title game in 1993 and KC hasn't won a playoff game since and only won ONE playoff since SB IV before Montana got there.

That one SB Manning got he was along for the ride, he was terrible that postseason w/ the exception of the 2nd half in the title game where he outdueld Brady whose main weapons were Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell.

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 10:33 AM
If the QB wasn't essential why keep Montana? If it wasn't about the QB he could have proven it but obviously he knew he couldn't win w/ Young at that time and Montana wasn't a system QB. Remember, Montana took KC to the title game in 1993 and KC hasn't won a playoff game since and only won ONE playoff since SB IV before Montana got there.

That one SB Manning got he was along for the ride, he was terrible that postseason w/ the exception of the 2nd half in the title game where he outdueld Brady whose main weapons were Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell.

Beacuse the Qb is essential , but each system puts premiums on a different positions..When Walsh started the west coast there was no premium on the type of Qb that Montata was..Weaker arm..accurate , Smart...( I know sounds stupid , who would not want that) but west coast was more driven by the WR's than the Qb...Thats kind of the same reasoning that went into 3-4...Easier to find 34 personel than it is to find 43...outside of a NT..

Walsh is not downplaying montana with the statement of "Marino was a system" its just Marino had it all...but sometimes it all does not add up to wins in the postseason

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 10:38 AM

in his 3 games against belichick defenses, joe montana had 3, 3, and 13 points and qb ratings of 34.2, 65.6, and 103. damned if those don't look like manning's numbers of 35.5, 69.3, and 79.1 (especially considering in the 79.1 manning passed for 349 yards and the offense scored 38 points, while in montana's 103 he passed for 190 yards and the offense scored 13 points). was the egg that manning laid in foxborough during their playoff game a failure of manning's or just another example of belichcik's brilliance? certainly it is a bit of both, but given the history here, i'd say it's more about belichick's brilliance. even truly great qb's have struggled against belichick defenses in the playoffs. how hard do we beat up manning for doing so?

Where do you get this **** from? You're either lying and purposely making **** up or too stupid to check your facts. The Pats defense, on average, have given up 4 points less per game than the Colts defense in the post season.

The Pats have held their opponents to 21 points or less 13 out of 18 times. The Colts have held their opponents to 21 points or less 8 out of 17 times.

I posted the following last year so it's not including last season's playoffs:

would it help to know how manning and the colts have done in the playoffs given the number of points they produce? the colts are 0-3 when they score 14 points or less...... 1-3 when they score 15 to 17 points....0-1 when they score 18 to 21 points....1-1 when they score 22 to 24 points...and 5-0 when they score 29 or more points. Now, would you think that 17 points should be enough to win in the playoffs? you would think so, but not for the colts, who are 1-6 in any playoff game where they score less than 18 points.

now look at how the pats have done: 0-2 when they score 14 or less points....2-0 at 15 to 17....3-0 at 18 to 21.....4-0 at 22 to 24...1-0 at 25 to 28...and 4-1 at 29 or more points. like the colts, the pats have lost all of their playoff games where they score 14 points or less. but the pats are 14-1 in the games where the offense scores 15 or more points. the colts have to get above 28 points to approach that success rate, and do not even pick up their second playoff win without scoring more than 21 points.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Beacuse the Qb is essential , but each system puts premiums on a different positions..When Walsh started the west coast there was no premium on the type of Qb that Montata was..Weaker arm..accurate , Smart...( I know sounds stupid , who would not want that) but west coast was more driven by the WR's than the Qb...Thats kind of the same reasoning that went into 3-4...Easier to find 34 personel than it is to find 43...outside of a NT..

Walsh is not downplaying montana with the statement of "Marino was a system" its just Marino had it all...but sometimes it all does not add up to wins in the postseason

Exactly! Too many people put too much importance on TEAM accomplishments when trying to judge a players greatness or ability.

IMO, the best way to judge individual greatness is to ask yourself one question: If player 'A' played for that Championship team, would that team have still won that Championship?

Replace Marino on ANY Super Bowl winning team and I would have to say YES! There is NOTHING than any Super Bowl winning QB could do better than Marino. Sure some equaled Marino in some skills, but none were better.

Now, can the same thing be said about Brady? Sure he could have won some of those games, but not all or nearly a majority. Brady is the ultimate game manager. He is smart, he is hard working. However, he doesn't have the skill of a Marino or Manning.

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Exactly! Too many people put too much importance on TEAM accomplishments when trying to judge a players greatness or ability.

IMO, the best way to judge individual greatness is to ask yourself one question: If player 'A' played for that Championship team, would that team have still won that Championship?

Replace Marino on ANY Super Bowl winning team and I would have to say YES! There is NOTHING than any Super Bowl winning QB could do better than Marino. Sure some equaled Marino in some skills, but none were better.

Now, can the same thing be said about Brady? Sure he could have won some of those games, but not all or nearly a majority. Brady is the ultimate game manager. He is smart, he is hard working. However, he doesn't have the skill of a Marino or Manning.

Hold on..I am not saying that at all..Sometimes its not just about ability its about ego...

Marino had a huge ego..Thus he wanted to win the game by the throwing the ball..

Miami never stayed commited to running the ball..cause they had Marino..Marnio lost in the playoffs because of it..

You have to be able to run the football..You have to be able to win on the road if need be..

Thats why Brady is a great Qb, Why Montana is..Why in some respects Trent Dilfer was..

They knew when it was time to shut it down..and listen to their coaches...

Manning on the other hand has that same kind of Ego..But without him Dungy would not have won a Super Bowl..

As the Bucs D was far better than the Colts D and he could still not win it..

But thats the reason why Marino , Manning others were not consistent in the playoffs ...ect, Ego not ability

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 11:12 AM

Game manager's dont throw for 50 td's...The system had alot to do with it..not saying he could drop back every play like Marino did but game manager Brady is not.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 11:13 AM

SF had mediocre WRs during their first 2 SB runs.

in his 3 games against belichick defenses, joe montana had 3, 3, and 13 points and qb ratings of 34.2, 65.6, and 103. damned if those don't look like manning's numbers of 35.5, 69.3, and 79.1 (especially considering in the 79.1 manning passed for 349 yards and the offense scored 38 points, while in montana's 103 he passed for 190 yards and the offense scored 13 points). was the egg that manning laid in foxborough during their playoff game a failure of manning's or just another example of belichcik's brilliance? certainly it is a bit of both, but given the history here, i'd say it's more about belichick's brilliance. even truly great qb's have struggled against belichick defenses in the playoffs. how hard do we beat up manning for doing so?

Where do you get this **** from? You're either lying and purposely making **** up or too stupid to check your facts. The Pats defense, on average, have given up 4 points less per game than the Colts defense in the post season.

The Pats have held their opponents to 21 points or less 13 out of 18 times. The Colts have held their opponents to 21 points or less 8 out of 17 times.

I posted the following last year so it's not including last season's playoffs:

would it help to know how manning and the colts have done in the playoffs given the number of points they produce? the colts are 0-3 when they score 14 points or less...... 1-3 when they score 15 to 17 points....0-1 when they score 18 to 21 points....1-1 when they score 22 to 24 points...and 5-0 when they score 29 or more points. Now, would you think that 17 points should be enough to win in the playoffs? you would think so, but not for the colts, who are 1-6 in any playoff game where they score less than 18 points.

now look at how the pats have done: 0-2 when they score 14 or less points....2-0 at 15 to 17....3-0 at 18 to 21.....4-0 at 22 to 24...1-0 at 25 to 28...and 4-1 at 29 or more points. like the colts, the pats have lost all of their playoff games where they score 14 points or less. but the pats are 14-1 in the games where the offense scores 15 or more points. the colts have to get above 28 points to approach that success rate, and do not even pick up their second playoff win without scoring more than 21 points.

You are going to compare those great Giant defenses led by LT to the Pats Ds of the '00s?

Montana was also knocked out of 2 of those game and the 2nd one he had them on their way to the win until a late Roger Craig fumble gave the Giants new life.

ACTUAL points allowed by Colts and Pats defenses in regulation in postseason:

Colts: 338 in 18 games, 18.8 PPG
NE: 342 in 18 games, 19 PPG

against KC '03 they allowed a KR for TD, that's not on the D
against Indy '03 they allowed a safety- that's not on the D
NE '06 allowed an INT for TD
Chi '06 allowed KR TD
NO '09 allowed INT for TD

You don't seem to get that Brady took over for a dead franchise, there were alreayd rumblings about belichick's job before he ever started a game. This was a franchise that was getting worse each year since 1996 culminating w/ their 5 win season in 2000 then starting 0-2 w/o Brady in 2001.

I have posted this many times and here it is again:

Bill Belichick w/ Brady(128 games, 8 seasons):

98-30
7 playoff apps
6 div titles
4 AFC Titles
5 AFC Title games
3 SB Titles
4 SB apps

Bill Belichick w/o Brady(113 games, 7+ seasons):

51-62
1 playoff app
1 playoff win
1-1 playoff record
ZERO div titles
ZERO title game apps
ZERO AFC Titles
ZERO SBs

This is all we really need to know.

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 11:18 AM

You are going to compare those great Giant defenses led by LT to the Pats Ds of the '00s?

Montana was also knocked out of 2 of those game and the 2nd one he had them on their way to the win until a late Roger Craig fumble gave the Giants new life.

Chi '06 allowed KR TD

You don't seem to get that Brady took over for a dead franchise, there were alreayd rumblings about belichick's job before he ever started a game. This was a franchise that was getting worse each year since 1996 culminating w/ their 5 win season in 2000 then starting 0-2 w/o Brady in 2001.

98-30
7 playoff apps
6 div titles
4 AFC Titles
5 AFC Title games
3 SB Titles
4 SB apps

51-62
1 playoff app
1 playoff win
1-1 playoff record
ZERO div titles
ZERO title game apps
ZERO AFC Titles
ZERO SBs

Soloman and Clark were way above average for their time..

Not to mention Craig maybe top 5 rec' backs of all time

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 11:24 AM
WTF happened to this thread? Jesus Christ I pass out drunk and Tuna, Marine and Junc have straight blown **** up! Guess I better POP open a Monster and get to reading!

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 11:32 AM
WTF happened to this thread? Jesus Christ I pass out drunk and Tuna, Marine and Junc have straight blown **** up! Guess I better POP open a Monster and get to reading!

Yea were just passing the time with some old school football talk..

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Soloman and Clark were way above average for their time..

Not to mention Craig maybe top 5 rec' backs of all time

Clark was, Solomon wasn't and Clark was never a great WR.

Craig didnt come along for a few years. Again, he won TWO SBs w/o Rice and a SB w/o Craig and in '84 Craig wasn't quite a big time player yet and was their #2 back.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 11:44 AM

Chi '06 allowed KR TD

98-30
7 playoff apps
6 div titles
4 AFC Titles
5 AFC Title games
3 SB Titles
4 SB apps

51-62
1 playoff app
1 playoff win
1-1 playoff record
ZERO div titles
ZERO title game apps
ZERO AFC Titles
ZERO SBs

Your cherry picking and/or flat out ignoring of the stats is funny. You're also full of **** and either lying or getting your 'stats' from some inferior place.

Colts with Manning- 19, 23, 41, 24, 31, 10, 20, 24, 21, 17, 34, 6, 8, 28, 23, 31, 17, 3 (9-9)
Pats with Brady Pre Spygate- 17, 17, 13, 14, 14, 29, 3, 27, 21 (9-0).....Post Spygate- 3, 27, 16, 21, 38, 17, 12, 20, 33 (5-4)

In their first 9 playoff games, Mannings defense gave up more point 6 out of 8 times with the 9th game being a tie.

And did you even read the entire post? Can you understand the stats?

the colts are 0-3 when they score 14 points or less...... 1-3 when they score 15 to 17 points....0-1 when they score 18 to 21 points....1-1 when they score 22 to 24 points...and 5-0 when they score 29 or more points. Now, would you think that 17 points should be enough to win in the playoffs? you would think so, but not for the colts, who are 1-6 in any playoff game where they score less than 18 points.

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Yea were just passing the time with some old school football talk..

How about you and Marine spend a few pages discrediting Juncs loan Lombardi Trophy?

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 11:54 AM
How about you and Marine spend a few pages discrediting Juncs loan Lombardi Trophy?

LOL! I'll work on that.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Your cherry picking and/or flat out ignoring of the stats is funny. You're also full of **** and either lying or getting your 'stats' from some inferior place.

Colts with Manning- 19, 23, 41, 24, 31, 10, 20, 24, 21, 17, 34, 6, 8, 28, 23, 31, 17, 3 (9-9)
Pats with Brady Pre Spygate- 17, 17, 13, 14, 14, 29, 3, 27, 21 (9-0).....Post Spygate- 3, 27, 16, 21, 38, 17, 12, 20, 33 (5-4)

In their first 9 playoff games, Mannings defense gave up more point 6 out of 8 times with the 9th game being a tie.

And did you even read the entire post? Can you understand the stats?

the colts are 0-3 when they score 14 points or less...... 1-3 when they score 15 to 17 points....0-1 when they score 18 to 21 points....1-1 when they score 22 to 24 points...and 5-0 when they score 29 or more points. Now, would you think that 17 points should be enough to win in the playoffs? you would think so, but not for the colts, who are 1-6 in any playoff game where they score less than 18 points.

Indy playoff games:

1999: 19-16 loss
2000: 23-17 loss, allowed 17 in regulation
2002: 41-0 loss
2003: 41-10 win, 38-31 win(D allowed 24), 24-14 loss(D allowed 22)
2004: 49-24 win, 20-3 loss
2005: 21-18 loss
2006: 23-8 win, 15-6 win, 38-34 win(D allowed 27), 29-17 win(D allowed 10)
2007: 28-24 loss
2008: 23-17 loss, allowed 17 in regulation
2009: 20-3 win, 30-17 win, 31-17 loss(D allowed 24)

There's nothing being made up, why should we use OT pts when NE's D's never played 5 qtrs in a game? why should we use Manning INTs for TDs or KRs for TDs? This is about the Ds and Manning's Ds allowed led points in regulation than Brady's.

I don't care what they are when they allow 14 or more or 14 or less. You score the points you need to win, in 2002 the D gave up 41-0 but the O scored ZERO. You can win allowing 41 but you can't win scoring ZERO.

In playoff losses Manning has led his incredibly high powered O's to 14 PPG, how are you expected to win playoff games like that?

The Pats are 0-2 when scoring 14 or less, if the NE D wouldn't have allowed Eli Manning to lead them to a TD in the final 2 mins of the SB then he'd be 1-1, right? That's why you can throw those #s out, each game is different.

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 12:01 PM
LOL! I'll work on that.

That should be much more entertaining!

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Indy playoff games:

1999: 19-16 loss
2000: 23-17 loss, allowed 17 in regulation
2002: 41-0 loss
2003: 41-10 win, 38-31 win(D allowed 24), 24-14 loss(D allowed 22)
2004: 49-24 win, 20-3 loss
2005: 21-18 loss
2006: 23-8 win, 15-6 win, 38-34 win(D allowed 27), 29-17 win(D allowed 10)
2007: 28-24 loss
2008: 23-17 loss, allowed 17 in regulation
2009: 20-3 win, 30-17 win, 31-17 loss(D allowed 24)

There's nothing being made up, why should we use OT pts when NE's D's never played 5 qtrs in a game? why should we use Manning INTs for TDs or KRs for TDs? This is about the Ds and Manning's Ds allowed led points in regulation than Brady's.

I don't care what they are when they allow 14 or more or 14 or less. You score the points you need to win, in 2002 the D gave up 41-0 but the O scored ZERO. You can win allowing 41 but you can't win scoring ZERO.

In playoff losses Manning has led his incredibly high powered O's to 14 PPG, how are you expected to win playoff games like that?

The Pats are 0-2 when scoring 14 or less, if the NE D wouldn't have allowed Eli Manning to lead them to a TD in the final 2 mins of the SB then he'd be 1-1, right? That's why you can throw those #s out, each game is different.

Your reasoning skills are atrocious and your ability to look at the whole picture is non-existent. However, you sure can cherry pick and spin!

The REAL facts show that in order to have the same winning % in the post season, Manning has to put up nearly twice as many points as Brady. That's defense.

The Colts have lost 5 games when they put up 17 points or more. The Pats have never lost when they put up at least 17 points. That's defense.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:08 PM
That should be much more entertaining!

How about if I discredit that joke of a QB Namath? That would be MUCH easier.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Your reasoning skills are atrocious and your ability to look at the whole picture is non-exhistence. However, you sure can cherry pick and spin!

The REAL facts show that in order to have the same winning % in the post season, Manning has to put up nearly twice as many points as Brady. That's defense.

The Colts have lost 5 games when they put up 17 points or more. The Pats have never lost when they put up at least 17 points. That's defense.

yes the real facts, let's ignore the defneses have allowed similar poitns and focus on nonsensical issues like their records in allowing a certain # of points as if every game is the same.

Mia lost 23-17 in OT, could only manage 17 pts in regulation(3 in the 2nd half and OT) against one of the legendary choking D's of all time but it was all D, right?

Pit lost 21-18, he was given a couple of the biggest gifts in history w/ the awful overturn of the Polamamlu INT and the Bettis fumble and STILL he couldn't even get that game to OT but that was the D's fault, right?:rolleyes2:

SD lost 28-24, threw 2 RZ INTs costing them at least 6 pts- you do the math.

SD lost 23-17, all he needed was ONE 1st down on their final real drive of regulation but instead he took a sack at their 1 and set up SD to tie it and win in OT but that was the D's fault, right?:rolleyes2:

NO 31-17, you realize he led Indy to 7 pts in the final 3 qtrs and he threw the INT that won cost his team the game, right?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

If you argue that the way you have argued these points we'll believe Namath actually deserves to be in the Hall for his play.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:28 PM
yes the real facts, let's ignore the defneses have allowed similar poitns and focus on nonsensical issues like their records in allowing a certain # of points as if every game is the same.

Mia lost 23-17 in OT, could only manage 17 pts in regulation(3 in the 2nd half and OT) against one of the legendary choking D's of all time but it was all D, right?

Pit lost 21-18, he was given a couple of the biggest gifts in history w/ the awful overturn of the Polamamlu INT and the Bettis fumble and STILL he couldn't even get that game to OT but that was the D's fault, right?:rolleyes2:

SD lost 28-24, threw 2 RZ INTs costing them at least 6 pts- you do the math.

SD lost 23-17, all he needed was ONE 1st down on their final real drive of regulation but instead he took a sack at their 1 and set up SD to tie it and win in OT but that was the D's fault, right?:rolleyes2:

NO 31-17, you realize he led Indy to 7 pts in the final 3 qtrs and he threw the INT that won cost his team the game, right?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

If you argue that the way you have argued these points we'll believe Namath actually deserves to be in the Hall for his play.

Once more:

As for Namath:

173 TD's vs 220 INT's

He averaged 17 INT's per season and topped 20 INT's five times.

His career completion % was 50.

His win/loss record is 62-67. That's a 48% winning %.

Namath is without a doubt the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL. He does not belong in the HoF.

Flip Tanneflop
09-16-2010, 12:31 PM
A thread made to trash the Jests and talk about how Sanchez is hot garbage, turns into two phins fans and the Jests troll in question debating over the QB from a rival of both teams. Go figure. Nice spin job Junc. Its like do you hire people from our site to do this stuff for you?

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 12:32 PM
A thread made to trash the Jests and talk about how Sanchez is hot garbage, turns into two phins fans and the Jests troll in question debating over the QB from a rival of both teams. Go figure. Nice spin job Junc. Its like do you hire people from our site to do this stuff for you?

There is really nothing else to talk about..I usally just talk to ppl who will talk back...

You cant agrue with fellow dolphins fans cause you might get d-repped to the red

Tunaphish429
09-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Clark was, Solomon wasn't and Clark was never a great WR.

Craig didnt come along for a few years. Again, he won TWO SBs w/o Rice and a SB w/o Craig and in '84 Craig wasn't quite a big time player yet and was their #2 back.

Craig's rec's numbers were always high regardless if he was a FB or RB...

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 12:36 PM

And his FUGLY daughter! Did you see that nasty ***** on Hard Knocks? Tell me that skank doesn't look like a Jersey Shore Cum Dumpster!

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:39 PM

Both Sanchez and the Jests suck ***!

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:48 PM
There is really nothing else to talk about..I usally just talk to ppl who will talk back...

You cant agrue with fellow dolphins fans cause you might get d-repped to the red

I'd never neg rep anyone for disagreeing with my opinions.

I debate these things because it's fun and I like to crunch numbers. Not because I gain anything or take it serious.

Like that douche Junc....lol

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 12:54 PM
And his FUGLY daughter! Did you see that nasty ***** on Hard Knocks? Tell me that skank doesn't look like a Jersey Shore Cum Dumpster!

She's a loser like her Pa!

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I'd never neg rep anyone for disagreeing with m
y opinions.

I debate these things because it's fun and I like to crunch numbers. Not because I gain anything or take it serious.

Like that douche Junc....lol

I always love the little love notes I get on the negative rep. Dolfindubz used to leave the best until they took away the anonymous feature

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Speaking of negative two I lost a few points let's go see who I pissed off today.

It better not be you Junc you gang green ****-a-roach

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 01:15 PM
I always love the little love notes I get on the negative rep. Dolfindubz used to leave the best until they took away the anonymous feature

Where do you check your notes at?

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Where do you check your notes at?

it is on your profile msg page

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Once more:

As for Namath:

173 TD's vs 220 INT's

He averaged 17 INT's per season and topped 20 INT's five times.

His career completion % was 50.

His win/loss record is 62-67. That's a 48% winning %.

Namath is without a doubt the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL. He does not belong in the HoF.

It's just amazing, you have fact after fact after fact slapping you in the face but you just cannot see it.

I showed you those games they lost when scoring more than 17 and in they were mostly Manning's fault.

Namath belongs in the Hall b/c of his significance off the field helping the league to become as popular as it is today. His on field play was not good enough for induction but he does belong in the Hall.

The funny thing is you guys always whine about me changing the topics and I am never changing topics. It's your fellow phin fans you should be annoyed with.

She's a loser like her Pa!

That "loser" has something the man in your avatar will never have:lol:

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 02:06 PM
It's just amazing, you have fact after fact after fact slapping you in the face but you just cannot see it.

I showed you those games they lost when scoring more than 17 and in they were mostly Manning's fault.

Namath belongs in the Hall b/c of his significance off the field helping the league to become as popular as it is today. His on field play was not good enough for induction but he does belong in the Hall.

The funny thing is you guys always whine about me changing the topics and I am never changing topics. It's your fellow phin fans you should be annoyed with.

That "loser" has something the man in your avatar will never have:lol:

You're projecting your inadequacies. The facts are there all right and they prove that the biggest factor in those Pat Super Bowl wins was their defense.

What does Namath have that Marino doesn't? A drinking problem? A wh0re for a daughter? A completely bogus, over-hyped career maybe?

If you were referring to the Super Bowl, you're wrong. That 1969 Jets team has something that no Dolphins team from 1984-1999 has. Your inability to tell the difference between team accomoplishments and individual accomplishments is why you're not only ignorant, but the reason you have Brady's poster hanging on your ceiling, over your bed, so you can see it better when you diddle yourself.

You're h-o-m-o.... gay!

No offense. :)
And besides getting drunk on national TV and hitting on a woman 20yrs younger than him, what did Namath do off of the field to better the NFL?

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 02:09 PM

That "loser" has something the man in your avatar will never havelol:

what a skank truck stop lot lizard for a daughter? Or a trophy with a "asterisk"

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:13 PM
You're projecting your inadequacies. The facts are there all right and they prove that the biggest factor in those Pat Super Bowl wins was their defense.

What does Namath have that Marino doesn't? A drinking problem? A wh0re for a daughter? A completely bogus, over-hyped career maybe?

If you were referring to the Super Bowl, you're wrong. That 1969 Jets team has something that no Dolphins team from 1984-1999 has. Your inability to tell the difference between team accomoplishments and individual accomplishments is why you're not only ignorant, but the reason you have Brady's poster hanging on your ceiling, over your bed, so you can see it better when you diddle yourself.

You're h-o-m-o.... gay!

No offense. :)
And besides getting drunk on national TV and hitting on a woman 20yrs younger than him, what did Namath do off of the field to better the NFL?

:lol:The biggest factor in those SB runs was their D, if that is the case why were hey 5-11 in 2000 and 0-2 in '01 w/o him? Why did they lose 5 more games and not even make the playoffs in 2008?

SL SB: D blows 14 pt 4th qtr led(had never been doen before) and Brady leads them on one of the greatest drives in SB history to win in regulation

Car SB: D allows 19 4th qtr points, Brady leads NE to 18 and the win inclsuing the GW drive

NYG SB: Brady leads 80 yds w/ 2 1/2 to play for TD to take 14-10 lead, D allows NYG to march right down field and win SB.

Yeah it was all the D meanwhile in Manning's lone SB win the D scored a TD, held Chi to 10 pts on O and won the game despite a medicore performance from Peyton who only won the MVP award b/c of name recognition.

I love how dolphin fans always talk about class then you see childish remarks like you just made just b/c your weak arguments are getting thrashed.

You are asking what Nmatah did to help the popularity of the game? He was the first superstar football player in the TV age, he was as big as Ali and started the trend of megsatr athletes. he also brought immense attention to the SB and led us to the win in the most important game in the history of pro football.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:17 PM
what a skank truck stop lot lizard for a daughter? Or a trophy with a "asterisk"

Really? making fun of the guys kids? I guess this is that dolphin class I hear so much about.

What asterisk? are you talking about the '72 team that played the easiest sched of any SB champ?

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 02:27 PM
:lol:The biggest factor in those SB runs was their D, if that is the case why were hey 5-11 in 2000 and 0-2 in '01 w/o him? Why did they lose 5 more games and not even make the playoffs in 2008?

SL SB: D blows 14 pt 4th qtr led(had never been doen before) and Brady leads them on one of the greatest drives in SB history to win in regulation

Car SB: D allows 19 4th qtr points, Brady leads NE to 18 and the win inclsuing the GW drive

NYG SB: Brady leads 80 yds w/ 2 1/2 to play for TD to take 14-10 lead, D allows NYG to march right down field and win SB.

Yeah it was all the D meanwhile in Manning's lone SB win the D scored a TD, held Chi to 10 pts on O and won the game despite a medicore performance from Peyton who only won the MVP award b/c of name recognition.

I love how dolphin fans always talk about class then you see childish remarks like you just made just b/c your weak arguments are getting thrashed.

You are asking what Nmatah did to help the popularity of the game? He was the first superstar football player in the TV age, he was as big as Ali and started the trend of megsatr athletes. he also brought immense attention to the SB and led us to the win in the most important game in the history of pro football.

Are you crying? When I read this post I got the feeling that you were crying. Can you whine any harder?

The defense was ranked 17th the year before Brady played. It took Bill one season to get the "D" the way he wanted. Like his "D" on those great Giants teams, it took some tweaking. Brady has had to play with a defense ranked 17th twice. He failed to win more than 10 games each time or even win a playoff game. Cassel played with an 8th ranked "D" and once again finished 11-5. Brady can't win more than 10 games with a "D" ranked lower than 5th. Brady has failed to win anything with a "D" ranked lower than 5th. The Pats were unableto score more than 14 points in the Super Bowl. The defense held the Giants to 17 points.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Really? making fun of the guys kids? I guess this is that dolphin class I hear so much about.

What asterisk? are you talking about the '72 team that played the easiest sched of any SB champ?

You crybaby *****. Stop your whining!

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 02:32 PM

you god damn right I am I call a skank when I see one!

Don't even talk about class you jets fans are the lowest form of life on the planet. You are lower them rapist and child Molestors! You know where you can find more jet fans them that giant urinal you call a stadium? Rikers Island!

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 02:35 PM
you god damn right i am i call a skank when i see one!

Don't even talk about class you jets fans are the lowest form of life on the planet. You are lower them rapist and child molestors! You know where you can find more jet fans them that giant urinal you call a stadium? Rikers island!

bbwwwhahahaahahahah!!

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Are you crying? When I read this post I got the feeling that you were crying. Can you whine any harder?

The defense was ranked 17th the year before Brady played. It took Bill one season to get the "D" the way he wanted. Like his "D" on those great Giants teams, it took some tweaking. Brady has had to play with a defense ranked 17th twice. He failed to win more than 10 games each time or even win a playoff game. Cassel played with an 8th ranked "D" and once again finished 11-5. Brady can't win more than 10 games with a "D" ranked lower than 5th. Brady has failed to win anything with a "D" ranked lower than 5th. The Pats were unableto score more than 14 points in the Super Bowl. The defense held the Giants to 17 points.

By posting facts and destroying your weak arguments you take that as whining? or is it b/c I can act like an adult w/o attacking children of the athletes we are discussing?

You keep harping on regular season rankings that are meaningless, you just don't have a clue.

Oh so that's the excuse, it took Bill time to get the D the way he wanted it then how come they didn't win anything the year Brady got hurt?

The D held the Giants to 17 points but w/ the game on the line it was Brady and his O marching 80 yards for a TD and the great Belichick D choking and costing NE the game.

you god damn right I am I call a skank when I see one!

Don't even talk about class you jets fans are the lowest form of life on the planet. You are lower them rapist and child Molestors! You know where you can find more jet fans them that giant urinal you call a stadium? Rikers Island!

Ahhh more dolphin class:lol:

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:46 PM
bbwwwhahahaahahahah!!

That's funny? seriously- how old are you?

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 03:05 PM
By posting facts and destroying your weak arguments you take that as whining? or is it b/c I can act like an adult w/o attacking children of the athletes we are discussing?

You keep harping on regular season rankings that are meaningless, you just don't have a clue.

Oh so that's the excuse, it took Bill time to get the D the way he wanted it then how come they didn't win anything the year Brady got hurt?

The D held the Giants to 17 points but w/ the game on the line it was Brady and his O marching 80 yards for a TD and the great Belichick D choking and costing NE the game.

Ahhh more dolphin class:lol:

More delusions from junk. I've spent a lot of time talking about the post-season, dolt. You're the one who cherry-picks and spins (or at least tries) his way out of the truth. As I've already written here a few times, time will tell. However, I see NOTHING different between Aikman's career or Brady's career. I see no differences between Bradshaw's career or Brady's career. I see no difference between Griese's career or Brady's career.

They are all HoF QB's who played on some of the greatest teams/dynasties that the NFL has ever seen. At some point in all of their careers they were labeled the GOAT or at least top 3-5 QB's of all-time. However, a few years after their retirement, once the hype of their TEAMS died down, people's senses came back to them. They realize that Bradshaw, Aikman and Griese were good QB's, but nowhere near a Unitas or Graham. In fact, I doubt you'd find anyone outside the city of Dallas put Aikman on their top 20 all-time great list. You wouldn't find anyone, not even a Dolphin fan, put Griese there and very few people would ever have Bradshaw there.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 03:10 PM
More delusions from junk. I've spent a lot of time talking about the post-season, dolt. You're the one who cherry-picks and spins (or at least tries) his way out of the truth. As I've already written here a few times, time will tell. However, I see NOTHING different between Aikman's career or Brady's career. I see no differences between Bradshaw's career or Brady's career. I see no difference between Griese's career or Brady's career.

They are all HoF QB's who played on some of the greatest teams/dynasties that the NFL has ever seen. At some point in all of their careers they were labeled the GOAT or at least top 3-5 QB's of all-time. However, a few years after their retirement, once the hype of their TEAMS died down, people's senses came back to them. They realize that Bradshaw, Aikman and Griese were good QB's, but nowhere near a Unitas or Graham. In fact, I doubt you'd find anyone outside the city of Dallas put Aikman on their top 20 all-time great list. You wouldn't find anyone, not even a Dolphin fan, put Griese there and very few people would ever have Bradshaw there.

Aikman, Griese, Bradshaw, etc.. were NEVER considered the greates of all time and have never been considered potential top 5 all time QBs like Brady is considered by many.

Manning has had much better offensive talent around him the majority of his career and the D's have been similar yet one QB has 4 AFC Titles and 3 SB titles while the other has 1 and 1 and last I checked Brady never threw an INT that cost his team the game like Manning did in the SUPER BOWL.

MarinePhinFan
09-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Aikman, Griese, Bradshaw, etc.. were NEVER considered the greates of all time and have never been considered potential top 5 all time QBs like Brady is considered by many.

Manning has had much better offensive talent around him the majority of his career and the D's have been similar yet one QB has 4 AFC Titles and 3 SB titles while the other has 1 and 1 and last I checked Brady never threw an INT that cost his team the game like Manning did in the SUPER BOWL.

You're wrong and full of ****.

I take it you're not old enough to remember all the hype surrounding Aikman when he was playing? What about Bradshaw? Griese? You're a liar, an idiot and a crybaby.

Check this out. ProFootballReference.com has compiled every QB's stats and then compared them to every other QB's stats. They then made a list of which QB's had similar careers.

Here is Brady's career look-a-likes: Drew Brees (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BreeDr00.htm), Roger Staubach (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StauRo00.htm)*, Trent Green (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GreeTr00.htm), Kurt Warner (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WarnKu00.htm), Randall Cunningham (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CunnRa00.htm), Donovan McNabb (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McNaDo00.htm), Jeff Garcia (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GarcJe00.htm), Rich Gannon (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GannRi00.htm), Mark Brunell (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrunMa00.htm), Bert Jones (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JoneBe00.htm)

Other than Staubach, do you see any ALL-TIME greats on that list? Me either. HAHA!

Marino: John Elway (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/ElwaJo00.htm)*, Fran Tarkenton (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TarkFr00.htm)*, Johnny Unitas (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/U/UnitJo00.htm)*, Brett Favre (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FavrBr00.htm), Joe Montana (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm)*, Ken Anderson (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndeKe00.htm), Warren Moon (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MoonWa00.htm)*, Dan Fouts (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FoutDa00.htm)*, Peyton Manning (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00.htm), Terry Bradshaw (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTe00.htm)*

Little better quality QB's there, huh? HAHA!

Manning: Johnny Unitas (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/U/UnitJo00.htm)*, Joe Montana (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm)*, Dan Marino (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MariDa00.htm)*, Ken Anderson (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndeKe00.htm), Steve Young (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YounSt00.htm)*, Dan Fouts (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FoutDa00.htm)*, Brett Favre (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FavrBr00.htm), John Elway (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/ElwaJo00.htm)*, Roger Staubach (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StauRo00.htm)*, Jim Kelly (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KellJi00.htm)*

HAHA!!

I completely destroy you in every post. I win. You lose.

Checkmate! :)

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 03:28 PM
bbwwwhahahaahahahah!!

I fly over that thing weekly you should see it from the air! It really needs a blue disc on the 50td line