PDA

View Full Version : Jets could start 0-5

madisonfan90
09-13-2010, 11:29 PM
It is definitely a possibility. There schedule is :

vs Baltimore - Already in the books Jets blew the big one.

vs NE - Brady and Welker will tear them up.

at Miami - Where gonna bend them over and spank there *** on prime time tv for a 2nd straight year.

At Buffalo - Dont underestimate the Bills. Sanchez's 6 picks against them last year tells the whole story.

vs Minnesota - Vikes D will stuff the Jests.

Outcome - Jets 0-5 and out of playoff race with Rex Ryan recieving more gastric bypass :lol:.

phinfan58
09-13-2010, 11:33 PM
i think they could easily go 1-5. i just don't see any team besides the rams and the lions lose to the bills

SebasMiamiFan
09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
i think they could easily go 1-5. i just don't see any team besides the rams and the lions lose to the bills

This.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-13-2010, 11:37 PM
they can also go 0-16.

Ricky_Fan34
09-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Well, the same can be said for us. AFCE has a tough schedule this year. I'll be happy if we get to the bye 2-2, thrilled if we're 3-1, and ecstatic if we're 4-0

Vaark
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Just watch. Blutto will end up relieving baby Schott of his play-calling duties, and will try calling plays on both sides of the ball. I"m looking for a public implosion on the scope of Mel Gibson.

finfan54
09-13-2010, 11:46 PM

at Miami - Where gonna bend them over and spank there *** on prime time tv for a 2nd straight year.

At Buffalo - Dont underestimate the Bills. Sanchez's 6 picks against them last year tells the whole story.

Outcome - Jets 0-5 and out of playoff race with Rex Ryan recieving more gastric bypass :lol:.

i dont think sanchez will be throwing any picks cus i think they dont want him to throw. ryan thinks he can win it all with defense.

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Clearly we will be 0-16, losing by a point playing as bad as we could play to a top team clearly means we cannot beat anyone.

j-off-her-doll
09-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Unless they turn the ball over, the Jets are going to be a tough game every week - for any team. They played a good - if overrated - Ravens team tough. It was also a bad match up for the Jets. What's the one glaring weak spot on that Baltimore team? Their secondary. What's the one glaring weak spot on the Jets? QB. So, the Jets couldn't take advantage of the Ravens terrible secondary, and if you can't do that, you're going to have a difficult time beating that team.

truthbtold
09-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Clearly we will be 0-16, losing by a point playing as bad as we could play to a top team clearly means we cannot beat anyone.

I totally agree. How will we possibly win any games? I'm sure every game for the rest of the year will go exactly like Monday night ... because that's how it works in the NFL right? You look at the first game and that determines how the entire season will go. I wonder ... do these giddy Fish fans, crybaby Jet fans, and windbag analysts have ANY idea just how stupid they all sound???

Oh ... and by the way ... I'm predicting a Superbowl win for the Dolphins after their impressive win in a life-or-death struggle against a powerful Bills team.

Clipse
09-15-2010, 03:11 PM

There goes Junc still bringing up losing by a point despite the fact that game wasn't nearly as close at the score suggests. You were terrible. Your offense was franchise record setting awful. Jets easily start the season 0-3. They should beat the Bills as long as Marsk Sanchez isn't throwing the ball, then get demolished by the Vikings.

Clipse
09-15-2010, 03:16 PM
I totally agree. How will we possibly win any games? I'm sure every game for the rest of the year will go exactly like Monday night ... because that's how it works in the NFL right? You look at the first game and that determines how the entire season will go. I wonder ... do these giddy Fish fans, crybaby Jet fans, and windbag analysts have ANY idea just how stupid they all sound???

Oh ... and by the way ... I'm predicting a Superbowl win for the Dolphins after their impressive win in a life-or-death struggle against a powerful Bills team.

Life or death struggle? Good to see you watched the game. Just like the Ravens embarrassing you, we destroyed the Bills despite what the final score says. They could only muster up 75 yards of total offense aside from 1 drive where we ran prevent. Every single person watching that game knew there was no shot they were going to score on that defense.

But, no Dolphins fans and the media aren't counting you out because of the Ravens game. We're counting you out because everyone but delusional Jets fans and ESPN knows the Jets were a fluke, and that Mark Sanchez is another in a long line of USC busts. We all know that Rex Ryan is great DC, terrible head coach. Only a terrible head coach allows his team to buy into the hype, writes a check his *** can't cash, allows the team to eat cheeseburgers, play grab *** with reporters during practice, etc. Stick a fork in the Jets. Only shot they have is to start Mark Brunell.

Clipse
09-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Unless they turn the ball over, the Jets are going to be a tough game every week - for any team. They played a good - if overrated - Ravens team tough. It was also a bad match up for the Jets. What's the one glaring weak spot on that Baltimore team? Their secondary. What's the one glaring weak spot on the Jets? QB. So, the Jets couldn't take advantage of the Ravens terrible secondary, and if you can't do that, you're going to have a difficult time beating that team.

They're going to have a difficult time beating any team with that bust at the helm. I've never seen worse demeanor from a QB in my life. He doesn't even seem to care. No balls. Doesn't help that he can't throw either.

truthbtold
09-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Life or death struggle? Good to see you watched the game. Just like the Ravens embarrassing you, we destroyed the Bills despite what the final score says. They could only muster up 75 yards of total offense aside from 1 drive where we ran prevent. Every single person watching that game knew there was no shot they were going to score on that defense.

But, no Dolphins fans and the media aren't counting you out because of the Ravens game. We're counting you out because everyone but delusional Jets fans and ESPN knows the Jets were a fluke, and that Mark Sanchez is another in a long line of USC busts. We all know that Rex Ryan is great DC, terrible head coach. Only a terrible head coach allows his team to buy into the hype, writes a check his *** can't cash, allows the team to eat cheeseburgers, play grab *** with reporters during practice, etc. Stick a fork in the Jets. Only shot they have is to start Mark Brunell.

Oh ... I guess I must have missed all those points you rolled up while you were dominating the game. I thought the score was only 13-10 with 2 minutes left and the Bills with the ball. But maybe for you, that's "destroying" them. Or maybe you were about to blow the game and then the punter (because you couldn't get a 1st down to end the game) bailed out your *** buy burying them at the 1 yard line?

But since you brought it up ... can I get at least one Dolphin fan to admit that we "destroyed" you in the second game last year despite the score? You had less yards on offense than the Bills had on Sunday. I'm just saying.

Anyway ... its all words now. I can't wait until we get you on the field in week 3. All Jet fans know we're a better team than the Dolphins. This 0-3 start is just a pipe dream ... but we'll be sending you a wake up call on September 26th.

Clipse
09-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Oh ... I guess I must have missed all those points you rolled up while you were dominating the game. I thought the score was only 13-10 with 2 minutes left and the Bills with the ball. But maybe for you, that's "destroying" them. Or maybe you were about to blow the game and then the punter (because you couldn't get a 1st down to end the game) bailed out your *** buy burying them at the 1 yard line?

But since you brought it up ... can I get at least one Dolphin fan to admit that we "destroyed" you in the second game last year despite the score? You had less yards on offense than the Bills had on Sunday. I'm just saying.

Anyway ... its all words now. I can't wait until we get you on the field in week 3. All Jet fans know we're a better team than the Dolphins. This 0-3 start is just a pipe dream ... but we'll be sending you a wake up call on September 26th.

Yes, we were going to give up that game despite allowing only 75 yards of total offense and completely destroying the Bills offense. I can't wait buddy. Let's just hope you fags don't shut down 3 Jets message boards again when we embarass you.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I would love it if they went 0-5. I don't think it'll happen, but I would be giddy if it did. I've said before in another thread, but there isn't another team in the NFL that deserves more misery and failure than the New York Jets.

Flip Tanneflop
09-15-2010, 09:19 PM

If you think that game was actually as close as the score then youre just delusional.

The Ravens showed NO RESPECT for the Jests offense, which allowed them to do things such as run the ball 3 straight times from the 1 yard line, not fearing punting and giving the Jests the ball inside Ravens territory to start a drive. They had no fear of the Jets scoring even when they give them the ball around the 50. It was a joke OK.

If you think the Ravens couldnt have scored more by throwing the ball down the field against Cromartie and that rookie then youre lost. They just didnt want to take the chance of getting sacked for fumbles when they didnt have to. They knew the Jets couldnt score on offense.

Flip Tanneflop
09-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Didnt Rex Ryan say two weeks ago that NO TEAM could BEAT THEM IF THEY WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

Well.......that was proven WRONG already.

The Jets won the turnover battle against Baltimore and still LOST. Why? Because their offense is a ****ing JOKE.

mrodriguez4096
09-15-2010, 09:39 PM

- Look here another Jets fan living on last season's moments. I guess it must be a prerequisite to be a Jets fan huh? Or, after watching them on Monday night I guess I too would want to go back to living in the past because this season your offense has been just bad.

- I'm sure you will be back after the Dolphins win in week 3 too right? Make sure to start writing down the excuses now as to why you lost. That way it'll seem more acceptable.

Like someone else said it before there isn't a team in the NFL that deserves to start 0-5 more then the Jets. Why? Because they talked so much s-it without earning anything.

- A pipe dream would be you guys thinking you have an NFL ready QB. THAT'S a pipe dream!!

truthbtold
09-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Didnt Rex Ryan say two weeks ago that NO TEAM could BEAT THEM IF THEY WON THE TURNOVER BATTLE.

The Jets won the turnover battle against Baltimore and still LOST. Why? Because their offense is a ****ing JOKE.

Yes we won the turnover battle, but when you get 14 flags thrown against you, it negates the turnover advantage a little, don't you think??

Our offense WAS a joke on Monday ... we played like **** ... and you can't play like that against the Ravens and expect to win. Any other team in the league would have lost that game by 3 scores ... but actually, we still might have won anyway if not for that questionable running into the kicker call. In case you didn't notice, the Ravens managed to put up 3 points in the 2nd half.

You were probably watching the two best defenses in the NFL on Monday. That might have a little something to do with both offenses being so anemic. Not very likely that the Pats or Dolphins will be able to shut us down the same way. But if our offense really is a joke like you think it is, then you should have no trouble holding us to 10 points, right?? Let's see what happens on the 26th.

BARF
09-15-2010, 10:04 PM
that would be great

mojobaal
09-16-2010, 02:03 PM
- Look here another Jets fan living on last season's moments. I guess it must be a prerequisite to be a Jets fan huh? Or, after watching them on Monday night I guess I too would want to go back to living in the past because this season your offense has been just bad.

- I'm sure you will be back after the Dolphins win in week 3 too right? Make sure to start writing down the excuses now as to why you lost. That way it'll seem more acceptable.

Like someone else said it before there isn't a team in the NFL that deserves to start 0-5 more then the Jets. Why? Because they talked so much s-it without earning anything.

- A pipe dream would be you guys thinking you have an NFL ready QB. THAT'S a pipe dream!!

The dolphins fans on here only keep talking about how they beat the jets twice last season so hows that different from what he is saying.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:18 PM
The dolphins fans on here only keep talking about how they beat the jets twice last season so hows that different from what he is saying.

You have to understand that anything bad that happened to the Jets last year is ok to discuss but the playoff run is old news and we aren't allow to talk about it.

mojobaal
09-16-2010, 02:28 PM
You have to understand that anything bad that happened to the Jets last year is ok to discuss but the playoff run is old news and we aren't allow to talk about it.

too many hypocritical homers on here ...

just all talk don't think any of them are ready to put their $ where their mouth is.

I'll bet any dolphins fan on here $ they lose this sunday

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 02:39 PM
too many hypocritical homers on here ...

just all talk don't think any of them are ready to put their $ where their mouth is.

I'll bet any dolphins fan on here $ they lose this sunday

Don't let a few posters ruin it for the board. This is a great board w/ alot of great posters but there are a few that make them look really bad.

KlausC
09-16-2010, 03:52 PM

Did he say that? I remember him saying no team could beat them playing at there best, which they clearly weren't.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Yes we won the turnover battle, but when you get 14 flags thrown against you, it negates the turnover advantage a little, don't you think??

Our offense WAS a joke on Monday ... we played like **** ... and you can't play like that against the Ravens and expect to win. Any other team in the league would have lost that game by 3 scores ... but actually, we still might have won anyway if not for that questionable running into the kicker call. In case you didn't notice, the Ravens managed to put up 3 points in the 2nd half.

You were probably watching the two best defenses in the NFL on Monday. That might have a little something to do with both offenses being so anemic. Not very likely that the Pats or Dolphins will be able to shut us down the same way. But if our offense really is a joke like you think it is, then you should have no trouble holding us to 10 points, right?? Let's see what happens on the 26th.first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

and saying that the reason for both offenses looking anemic was because of the good defense? well baltimore was able to convert every 3rd down conversion vs u guys, and if they hadnt started 3 drives at there own freakin 5 yd line, they prob wouldve done more damage.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

its going to be a long year and i will enjoy all the jets suffering while the fins do great things.

09-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Wow excellent point, the Jets could potentially start out 0-5.

They also could also potentially go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl.

But of course, in a Dolphins fans eyes, a 9-10 loss in a horribly sloppy and coached game against a Superbowl Favorite means that the Jets will most likely not win another gmae all year.

Dolphins fans obsession with the Jets is amusing.

09-17-2010, 11:52 PM
first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

and saying that the reason for both offenses looking anemic was because of the good defense? well baltimore was able to convert every 3rd down conversion vs u guys, and if they hadnt started 3 drives at there own freakin 5 yd line, they prob wouldve done more damage.

ur offense blows. it really had nothing to do with the ravens. it has to do more with u guys being drastically overated. u have no running game, no qb, a tightend who does not know where the first down marker is, and a number 1 wideout who cant catch a cold, and a new left guard who is not even in the same conversation as faneca.

its going to be a long year and i will enjoy all the jets suffering while the fins do great things.

It took some time, but I was finally able to make it through this butchered writing.

So 1 game into this season the fact that we finished #1 in Defense and Running Game a matter of months ago means nothing?

After 1 game you can seriously conclude that we have "no running game" after rushing for a 5.5 YPC facing 8 in the box against the best Run D in the league?

Both offenses looked shaky because it was a defensive game, that's not making excuses it's a fair point. I'm not trying to say the Jets have a great O at this point or would've put up 30+, but like you stated at the beginning of this post the Ravens have a damn good D. That'll be the best D the Jets offense faces the entire season, outside of practice of course.

I agree, when you compare careers Slauson is nowhere near Faneca, but that is not a fair comparison. For the 2010 season Slauson may be less experienced and less recognized, but he is a better pass blocker than Faneca and steadily improving in the run game. Don't let one highlight sway your whole opinion on a player.

Unlike you're obvious bias, I can be realistic and realize that a lot can happen after Week 1. If Week 1 truly determines what happens the rest of the season than this sport wouldn't be too much fun to follow.

PhinsPhan11
09-19-2010, 01:49 AM
One game doesn't define a season. Let's move on to the next game.

NYJ Hero
09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
So much for that.

eifmp
09-19-2010, 09:29 PM
^^^^ tell 'em bout it sir! Tell 'em bout it.

NYJ Hero
09-19-2010, 09:43 PM
So much for all that Henne > Sanchez bull****, too.

Jet Offensive
09-19-2010, 11:41 PM

it's too early for any of that crap really. henne looks pretty good sometimes.....and i haven't ever seen him look quite as bad as sanchez has looked when he has had his really bad games. sanchez played a pretty good game today.....avoided pressure, made good decisins, made plays with his arm and his feet, and was mostly pretty sharp. but let's see him do it consistently.....fwiw, today was his 17th game started after only starting 16 in college. he is still going t have downturns.....lets just hope none as bad as what we saw in buffalo last year.

Ricky_Fan34
09-19-2010, 11:50 PM
it's too early for any of that crap really. henne looks pretty good sometimes.....and i haven't ever seen him look quite as bad as sanchez has looked when he has had his really bad games. sanchez played a pretty good game today.....avoided pressure, made good decisins, made plays with his arm and his feet, and was mostly pretty sharp. but let's see him do it consistently.....fwiw, today was his 17th game started after only starting 16 in college. he is still going t have downturns.....lets just hope none as bad as what we saw in buffalo last year.
You are quickly turning into one of the better Jets fan posters on the site. You seem to be pretty down to earth and realistic. Keep up the good posting, it makes it enjoyable being able to have a reasonable debate with Jets fans.

truthbtold
09-21-2010, 12:43 AM

Hahahahhehehehehhohohhoho ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Just tell me where to send the bananas ... Sanchez, LT, Keller, Edwards and the rest of our offense made a monkey out of you.

jetsknicks1
09-21-2010, 07:55 AM

Unfortunely, this is the nature of being a fan. One very good or one very bad game throws people into a frenzy. I was at the game and after the 1st qtr, everyone in that stadium were thinking the same thing regarding Mark "Here we go again!" By the end of the game, he was the king of New York.

We have another tough divisional game coming up. If he puts together 2 strong games in a row, I'll feel alot better about him.

JCane
09-21-2010, 07:59 AM

Yeah because Mark Snachez is just a model of pure consistency, right?

:lol:

I'm not saying definitively that Henne is better than Sanchez, but give me a break with this post lol.

mindstate
09-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Still a shot at 1-4.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Just tell me where to send the bananas ... Sanchez, LT, Keller, Edwards and the rest of our offense made a monkey out of you.

rlly? how did they make a monkey out of me? because they beat up on a top 10 bottom d int he league starting 2 rookie cbs? and so much for edwards, hope u enjoyed him because u prob wont see him for a while.

Jet Offensive
09-21-2010, 11:34 AM
You are quickly turning into one of the better Jets fan posters on the site. You seem to be pretty down to earth and realistic. Keep up the good posting, it makes it enjoyable being able to have a reasonable debate with Jets fans.

i try to be realistic. i also don't peg my self-worth on the success or failures on the football team i root for. so if the jets lose i am disappointed but my life doesn't chnage dramatically. there are alot of fans of every team who feel like they are personally more successful if the team they root for is good. it's weird, but whatever. i know i'v eseen plenty of patriots fan trlls who go around posting like their football smarts are way above other fans' because of the patriots success. it's rather sad imo.

truthbtold
09-21-2010, 04:27 PM
rlly? how did they make a monkey out of me? because they beat up on a top 10 bottom d int he league starting 2 rookie cbs? and so much for edwards, hope u enjoyed him because u prob wont see him for a while.

You're right ... They didn't make a monkey out of you at all. You really nailed it ... Every one of your points turned out to be right. You didn't end up sounding stupid at all ... oh wait a minute ... yes you did.

And about Edwards ... I'm all for suspending that jackass for the Dolphins game. We'll beat you without him anyway. But if you think he's going to miss more than a game or two, you're living in dreamland.

Jet Offensive
09-28-2010, 09:14 AM
or maybe 4-1. take your pick.....it certainly won't be 0-5

jetsman
09-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Keep in mind that Sanchez is 23 years old and Henne is almost 26.Henne had much more college experience and was not playing as a rookie or you would have seen some whopper mistakes from him.

People here keep comparing their career tracks as if they are on equal footing and the fact is that Sanchez is younger and his learning curve is heading straight up where as Henne is on a slow climb.He will be good I believe,but not as good as Sanchez.Compare the number of passes each has thrown in college and the pros combined and you'll see a big disparity in the number between the two.Henne has thrown WAY more..........

ace_o_spades
09-29-2010, 11:19 PM
haha this is a funny thread

mongos
09-30-2010, 05:22 PM
You don't have to rub it in. You guys are still over rated, our team may not have put up as many points as yours did but at least they are good guys!

eifmp
09-30-2010, 05:38 PM
You don't have to rub it in. You guys are still over rated, our team may not have put up as many points as yours did but at least they are good guys!

Really?

The Dolphins have had 6 players arrested since Rex Ryan became Jets coach. So what good guys are you referring to?

erasmus
09-30-2010, 09:11 PM
They're going to have a difficult time beating any team with that bust at the helm. I've never seen worse demeanor from a QB in my life. He doesn't even seem to care. No balls. Doesn't help that he can't throw either.

Ouch...this one hurts in retrospec

jetrillo
09-30-2010, 09:36 PM

LOL How did that work out?

chrispimentel
10-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Lol dont see any dolphin fans posting on this thread anymore.... wonder why?

Jet Offensive
10-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Lol dont see any dolphin fans posting on this thread anymore.... wonder why?

because the wolf has already eaten it's full of crow.....they can't eat anymore they are stuffed. unfortunately for the wolf.....it's gonna be fed a whole lot of pigskin again monday night. this wolf just might eat itself to death.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
u guys are still an overrated team. don't get to excited jet fans, u guys will lose to the bills tomorrow and it will be full fledged disaster at tgg tomorrow.

Phear
10-03-2010, 04:32 PM
u guys are still an overrated team. don't get to excited jet fans, u guys will lose to the bills tomorrow and it will be full fledged disaster at tgg tomorrow.

got room for some more crow? i really hope the patriots destroy you guys on national tv. the Dolphins are the over rated team, not the Jets.

jfaulknercahill
10-03-2010, 04:35 PM
where are the jets overrated? maybe on defense right now, because we dont have our stars, but hahah we won.

Jet Offensive
10-03-2010, 04:36 PM

you must be the runt of the litter and weren't allowed to feed until now......

KillerKeller
10-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Man I love this place. HAHAHHAHA retard dolphin fans. After tomorrow's home spanking, they'll all jump off the bandwagon and start counting down the days til the Heat open up the NBA season.

RyanWallace321
10-03-2010, 05:00 PM
jets are way overrated.

mindstate
10-03-2010, 05:04 PM
We are coming up on a tough stretch of the schedule. Minny/Denver/Green Bay. Now would be a good time to make a prediction.

mj2sexay
10-05-2010, 02:17 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. New sig because of the oodles of losertalk.

Woof
10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
LMAO!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jetsfan80
10-07-2010, 10:06 PM
3-1 anyone? Anyone?

JiF
10-07-2010, 10:50 PM
This thread is full of win. Well done.

Woof
10-07-2010, 11:41 PM

You will sweep the Bills and I will once again be on the prowl. awooooo. Woof is hungy

DolphinsAreBad
10-08-2010, 08:38 AM
3-13!

Woof
10-08-2010, 08:22 PM
first of all lets get real here.the jets defense maybe solid, but dont even put them ahead of the steelers. steelers and ravens r 2 defenses that r better then the jets d at least so thats 2 already.

Im glad to see at least one poster on this board gets this. he still believes in the Woof. marc Anthony is diabetic. Awwoooooooooo

TransplantedFan
10-08-2010, 08:43 PM
This thread is full of win. Well done.

Little sob must of cursed us, now these wretched Jests are 3-1. Good job calling him out, fellow fan.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

3-1 anyone? Anyone?

3-1 on the way to 9-7.... yawn!!!

Jetsfan80
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Little sob must of cursed us, now these wretched Jests are 3-1. Good job calling him out, fellow fan.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

3-1 on the way to 9-7.... yawn!!!

I defy you to find 6 losses on our remaining schedule.

ganggreen617
10-09-2010, 01:03 AM
fail

TransplantedFan
10-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I defy you to find 6 losses on our remaining schedule.

Easy

starts monday night.
Minn
Miami
NE
Pitts
GB
Houston

1-2-3-4-5-6

Put that in your boyfriends *** and smoke it

Jetsfan80
10-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Easy

starts monday night.
Minn
Miami
NE
Pitts
GB
Houston

1-2-3-4-5-6

I may be willing to give you Minnesota, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and New England to give us 5 losses. More than likely though, we can and will beat the Vikings Monday night, especially if Revis is healthy enough to play.

But there is no conceivable way we lose to your Dolphins and Houston at home. Do you remember what we did to Houston in Reliant Stadium last year? And us scoring 30+ points on you in Miami with no Revis, Pace, or Santonio Holmes? Yeah.

TransplantedFan
10-09-2010, 11:48 AM
I may be willing to give you Minnesota, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and New England to give us 5 losses. More than likely though, we can and will beat the Vikings Monday night, especially if Revis is healthy enough to play.

But there is no conceivable way we lose to your Dolphins and Houston at home. Do you remember what we did to Houston in Reliant Stadium last year? And us scoring 30+ points on you in Miami with no Revis, Pace, or Santonio Holmes? Yeah.
Forget last year. You're defense is a shell of what it was last year. Houston hangs 30 on you easy, they are a much better team with a running game now to.

Also, i don't want to here your bull**** about our game. If i remember correctly we were first and goal to tie at the end of the game, yet you jesticles act like you blew us out. (not to mention the punt block which can't be counted on or jason allen falling down instead of tackling Gaylon)

9-7.. You may not lose the 6 i listed, but you'll trip up somewhere else along the way

Jetsfan80
10-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Forget last year. You're defense is a shell of what it was last year. Houston hangs 30 on you easy, they are a much better team with a running game now to.

Also, i don't want to here your bull**** about our game. If i remember correctly we were first and goal to tie at the end of the game, yet you jesticles act like you blew us out. (not to mention the punt block which can't be counted on or jason allen falling down instead of tackling Gaylon)

9-7.. You may not lose the 6 i listed, but you'll trip up somewhere else along the way

Oh, you don't want to hear about us laying 30 on you in your house in an AFC East forum? Sorry, didn't know that was against the rules here.

And our defense was missing its 2 best players, Revis and Pace. Both are back. You should be far more worried that our offense is everything it could be and more so far this season. We're rolling on all cylinders so far, and if our D gets even close to # 1 status again, we're pretty close to unbeatable.

TransplantedFan
10-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh, you don't want to hear about us laying 30 on you in your house in an AFC East forum? Sorry, didn't know that was against the rules here.

And our defense was missing its 2 best players, Revis and Pace. Both are back. You should be far more worried that our offense is everything it could be and more so far this season. We're rolling on all cylinders so far, and if our D gets even close to # 1 status again, we're pretty close to unbeatable.

You sound like a freaken women. And i don't talk to women, i bang them. So either bend over or stfu

ganggreen617
10-09-2010, 12:57 PM
dolphin fans r funny

DolphinsAreBad
10-10-2010, 11:01 AM

I didn't know that TD was worth 8 points?

JiF
10-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Easy

starts monday night.
Minn
Miami
NE
Pitts
GB
Houston

1-2-3-4-5-6

This thread knows no end, first, its an 0-5 start, now this...wow.

ggm
10-10-2010, 07:28 PM
This thread knows no end, first, its an 0-5 start, now this...wow. Are you kidding? This thread is one of the greatest things I've read since the 'Wes Welker? Seriously???" thread on JN before the 07 season.

TransplantedFan
10-10-2010, 10:28 PM
This thread knows no end, first, its an 0-5 start, now this...wow.
yeah, that's right. I'm calling it now. And i'll give you two slaps in the mouth for each game i'm right

1-2

ggm
10-11-2010, 09:19 AM
How much crow would a dolphin eat if a dolphin could eat crow?

JETSJETSJETS
10-11-2010, 12:59 PM

All aboard the fail train!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/thefailtrain-1.jpghttp://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/thefailtrain-1.jpg6924

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/thefailtrain-1.jpg

JETSJETSJETS
10-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Easy

starts monday night.
Minn
Miami
NE
Pitts
GB
Houston

1-2-3-4-5-6

U like crow?

TokyoJets
10-11-2010, 06:31 PM
U like crow?

With his tough guy persona I'm thinking he likes his crows at least 7" long.

TransplantedFan
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM
With his tough guy persona I'm thinking he likes his crows at least 7" long.

Speak for yourself fruity ***

DolphinsAreBad
10-12-2010, 12:57 AM
4-12!

Jet Offensive
10-12-2010, 01:06 AM
or 4-1.....

Davej
10-12-2010, 12:19 PM
How much crow would a dolphin eat if a dolphin could eat crow?
about five weeks worth

truthbtold
10-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Wow ... that's amazing ... you nailed all but 4 of them.
Nice job Nostradomus!

Jetsfan81
10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
The Jets are gonna go 5-11!

Jet Offensive
10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
or 5-1

Scikotics
10-18-2010, 10:40 AM
This thread sums up a good portion of the Phins fan base quite nicely...

Tunaphish429
10-18-2010, 11:04 AM
This thread just needs to be deleated...

KlausC
10-18-2010, 12:09 PM

Why? This is a great example of you guys make ridiculous claims about the Jets and failing. Maybe this will make someone think twice before creating a "There's no way the Jets beat the Packers" thread. Ahhh - probably not.

Tunaphish429
10-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Why? This is a great example of you guys make ridiculous claims about the Jets and failing. Maybe this will make someone think twice before creating a "There's no way the Jets beat the Packers" thread. Ahhh - probably not.

Honestly going into the year I thought Miami would lose to them..

Things change from week to week...

I would have never in my life posted this nonsense...

But I am sure something like this was posted on a Jets, Bills or Pats forum, saying the same things about the Phins.

xxedge72x
10-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Confirming that the Jets could in fact have started 0-5.

Cytheria
10-18-2010, 12:47 PM
This thread is chock full o' win!

Lmao.

KlausC
10-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Honestly going into the year I thought Miami would lose to them..

Things change from week to week...

I would have never in my life posted this nonsense...

But I am sure something like this was posted on a Jets, Bills or Pats forum, saying the same things about the Phins.

We mostly just talk about Henne's forehead vagina on TGG.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-18-2010, 06:07 PM
We mostly just talk about Henne's forehead vagina on TGG.
why is ur avatar brandon marshall if ur a jet fan?

KlausC
10-18-2010, 06:51 PM
why is ur avatar brandon marshall if ur a jet fan?

Thanks, you just reminded me I can take it down. Lost a bet.

JCane
10-18-2010, 07:00 PM
As a Mod I'm officially nominating this thread for "Dumbest Thread of 2010."

Congratulations, OP. Your blind hate and ridiculous hope has earned you this nomination. I'll be rooting for you and your pile of fail.

JETSJETSJETS
10-19-2010, 01:18 PM

Are you kidding? This is the best thread on FH.

JETSJETSJETS
10-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks, you just reminded me I can take it down. Lost a bet.

Thanks, you just reminded me too.

JCane
10-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Are you kidding? This is the best thread on FH.

You OBVIOUSLY missed the Cameron Wake jersey thread then.

jetsknicks1
10-19-2010, 08:02 PM
You OBVIOUSLY missed the Cameron Wake jersey thread then.

That's funny.

DolphinsAreBad
10-21-2010, 10:25 AM
5-11

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/marcanthonyjlomiamidolphins-1.jpg

jfaulknercahill
10-21-2010, 10:35 AM
breaking news: any time could start 0-5. this is just blind hate.

st99
11-22-2010, 01:39 AM
8-8?

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM
8-8?
na, 10-6, 11-5

Fuerue
11-22-2010, 04:54 AM
I dunno, I think if you all keep the predictions coming, it may just be the edge we need. And I am completely serious. I can't otherwise explain these past 3 victories. They are simply miraculous.

ganggreen617
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
keep with the predictions

more comedy for us jets fans

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 01:43 PM
i said 11-5 or 10-6. is that so far fetched?

st99
11-22-2010, 06:16 PM
keep with the predictions

more comedy for us jets fans
Honestly, if our defense keeps preforming like it did yesterday, 11-5 or 10-6 is about right. Rex needs to do something now because our "Great, best in the league" defense is not living up to the billing and it is making me nervous in a season where I thought the offense would be giving us fits and the defense would have to bail them out.

mindstate
11-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Honestly, if our defense keeps preforming like it did yesterday, 11-5 or 10-6 is about right. Rex needs to do something now because our "Great, best in the league" defense is not living up to the billing and it is making me nervous in a season where I thought the offense would be giving us fits and the defense would have to bail them out.

I was going to make this point earlier but the board was down. Agreed.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 07:33 PM
10-6, 11-5 and no better. its pretty much a lock u will lose at ne and pitt( real teams) and u will prob at least drop 1 if not 2 of the 4 vs cinn, mia, at chi, buff. prob at chi being the most likely, and depending who plays for us when we play you guys.

ukilledkenny
11-22-2010, 08:31 PM
10-6, 11-5 and no better. its pretty much a lock u will lose at ne and pitt( real teams) and u will prob at least drop 1 if not 2 of the 4 vs cinn, mia, at chi, buff. prob at chi being the most likely, and depending who plays for us when we play you guys.

Looking forward to seeing just how wrong this actually is.

You seem to be forgetting that we handled the Pats already, shutting them out in the second half without a healthy Revis.

13-3 with homefield advantage.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing just how wrong this actually is.

You seem to be forgetting that we handled the Pats already, shutting them out in the second half without a healthy Revis.

13-3 with homefield advantage.u guys r deff not going 13-3 if u guys play the pats and steelers that they resemble now barring no injury. 12-4 is a remote possibility, 13-3 no chance. i see 11-5, maybe 10-6 no worse than that.

ukilledkenny
11-22-2010, 09:30 PM
u guys r deff not going 13-3 if u guys play the pats and steelers that they resemble now barring no injury. 12-4 is a remote possibility, 13-3 no chance. i see 11-5, maybe 10-6 no worse than that.

Well your track record in this thread speaks for itself.

I am certain they do better than your predictions now... mostly because your so certain you know what's up when you have proven multiple times that your just hoping for collapse. Get ready to pack your bags because if your being so emo about living in NY right now wait until January/February.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Well your track record in this thread speaks for itself.

I am certain they do better than your predictions now... mostly because your so certain you know what's up when you have proven multiple times that your just hoping for collapse. Get ready to pack your bags because if your being so emo about living in NY right now wait until January/February.
whats my track record in this thread? im to lazy to look it up, but i do know i wasnt the starter of it.

ukilledkenny
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM
whats my track record in this thread? im to lazy to look it up, but i do know i wasnt the starter of it.

Congrats on not starting it... you have still been making predictions, which I know your aware of, that have been incorrect. Thanks for making another one!

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Congrats on not starting it... you have still been making predictions, which I know your aware of, that have been incorrect. Thanks for making another one!
fine lol, if i am always wrong, i am now here to confirm that the jets will go 14-2.

ukilledkenny
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM
fine lol, if i am always wrong, i am now here to confirm that the jets will go 14-2.

Your wrong again, Nostradamus.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Your wrong again, Nostradamus.
that is exactly why i said u will go 14-2, because i am always wrong.

fine, u guys will prob go 14-2, but no worse than 11-5. i hope im wrong again lol.

ukilledkenny
11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
that is exactly why i said u will go 14-2, because i am always wrong.

fine, u guys will prob go 14-2, but no worse than 11-5. i hope im wrong again lol.

So in your last 6 or so posts in this thread you have managed to predict anywhere from 10-6 to 14-2. You might finally be right about something!

ace_o_spades
11-22-2010, 11:09 PM
The Dolphins are so good that when the Jets beat them the league is gonna give them 2 victories, putting them at 15-2 heading into the playoffs