PDA

View Full Version : Kris Jenkins hurts left knee..again

foozool13
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Kris jenkins hurt his knee during the baltimore game...he hurt it in the first quarter and didnt return...same knee that he had acl surgery on last year...u never hope for players to get hurt...but I hate the jets..

Fintastic2124
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
I hate the jets...but i hope he's okay and makes a full recovery. There. I said it....

COphinphan89
09-14-2010, 12:19 AM
**** the Jets.

Now that that's out of the way, here's hoping for a speedy recovery for him. Would suck to see a such good player have two seasons cut way short by the same injury.

Flip Tanneflop
09-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I hope he just retires, has a nice recovery, and enjoys his life. Maybe he could get a radio show or write a book and talk about how Rex Ryan is a fat piece of **** who talks out his ******* and never backs it up.

da305kid
09-14-2010, 12:25 AM
what sucks is it looks like its season ending, I remember watching Ferg tearing his ACL on the same leg that was giving him problems too, him and Jenkins got injured the same way tonight...that sucks for Jenkins but the Jets will still play balls out D like they did tonight, the ?ion is can Mark Sanchez put up double digit points? HAHAHAHAHA

szes3
09-14-2010, 12:33 AM
I hope he just retires, has a nice recovery, and enjoys his life. Maybe he could get a radio show or write a book and talk about how Rex Ryan is a fat piece of **** who talks out his ******* and never backs it up.
Totally Agree!

FinAtic8480
09-14-2010, 12:37 AM
Kris Jenkins will have his MRI @9am on his injured knee but for now Jets doctors optimistic its not an ACL. Jenkins left game in 1st Qtr

www.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

BeEasy
09-14-2010, 12:47 AM

that's the reply i was looking for. so yeah jenkins just recover already and STOP playing football, ha or at least not in our division. and F rexy poo!

noworries
09-14-2010, 12:53 AM
His knees can't handle his weight, he's done.

Clipse
09-14-2010, 12:59 AM
I hope the best for him. He's the only class act on that pathetic team. But there's no way I'm buying the Jets are optimistic it's not an ACL. You could tell the way his knee twisted something is torn. You could see it looking at Kris Jenkins as he was coming off the field that he knew it wasn't good. Sucks for him, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't a season, probably career ending injury.

UHHS
09-14-2010, 02:19 AM
If its anything, its a torn PCL or really stretched bad PCL or MCL. His leg did not go sideways enough for an ACL, It basically went under him and then all his weight landed on top of it while it was bent. I hate the Jets but never wish ill will or injurys on any player, including theirs, even though I do not like Jenkins, I would never wish his injury be career ending. I still hate the Jets though and those things in the stands that they call fans. I started to get to be decent friends with a guy I played cards with. Beers laughs cards Harleys, etc. Then I got invited to his house to play cards and he had a jets flag on his home. I did not go in, never called him again and never returned his calls. Just told my friends he was a child molester and they all shyed away from him.

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
www.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

That's definitely good news, I expected the worst and actually still do but we'll see.