PDA

View Full Version : Haha, Jets start the seaosn 0 and 3.

blinder
09-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Next week they play NE, plus a short week, 0 and 2.
Week three we host them here, 0 and 3.

I like to see Rex Ryan burst an artery.

truthbtold
09-15-2010, 10:51 AM

New England is still a good football team. The game could go either way on Sunday ... but I expect the Jets to win.
I know you're still giddy over beating a terrible team on Sunday ... but you're going to get the snot kicked out of you in Minnesota next week. They're a much better football team than you in every area ... and the game won't even be close.

Pinkboy
09-15-2010, 11:30 AM
New England will destroy the reeling and overrated Jets...just like they did last November when they got Welker back.

And now Brady has some real Tight Ends this year to tear apart that crappy safety tandem the Jets have who can't cover wortha lick.

Moss, Welker, Tate, Gronkowski, Hernandez, etc.

It's going to be a very long long day in New York for Fireman Inbred and his silly friends.

da305kid
09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
New England is still a good football team. The game could go either way on Sunday ... but I expect the Jets to win.
I know you're still giddy over beating a terrible team on Sunday ... but you're going to get the snot kicked out of you in Minnesota next week. They're a much better football team than you in every area ... and the game won't even be close.

Jets arent winning **** with THAT offense.... We will see at the end of the week though, 2 HOME losses to start the season is looking very possible right about now....

Clipse
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
0-3 is inevitable. They'll be lucky to beat the Bills, and obviously will get handled by the Vikings.

mojobaal
09-16-2010, 01:59 PM
can wait to come over here on sun when these clowns lose to the vikes, they beat the bills and act like they won the superbowl

Mumbly_Joe
09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
where as the jets are playing their superbowl this weekend

Ground&Pound
09-18-2010, 06:50 PM
We'll start 2-1. You guys will go 1-2. Jets take 1st place in the division at the end of the Week 3. I guarantee it!!!!

mongos
09-27-2010, 12:41 AM

Well, looks like his team just had a fish fry. Eating fish is GOOD for the Arteries

Jet Offensive
09-28-2010, 09:08 AM
alot of potential crow to be served up in this thread huh? funny how the jets had lost one game by one point to a very god defensive team and they were "reeling" lol.

MarinePhinFan
09-28-2010, 02:03 PM
alot of potential crow to be served up in this thread huh? funny how the jets had lost one game by one point to a very god defensive team and they were "reeling" lol.

Looks like there should be a lot of crow to eat from both sides.

jetsman
09-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Looks like there should be a lot of crow to eat from both sides.

How so?

ace_o_spades
09-29-2010, 11:12 PM
lol the guy didn't even spell season right

jetrillo
09-30-2010, 09:55 PM
O man, this thread is epic. LMAO!

KillerKeller
10-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Dolphin fans are so delusional it's not even funny. The Jets lose by 1 pt to an excellent team, and suddenly you can just write off the next four weeks (there's another thread stating 0-5).

But hey, guess what? 3-0 in the division, which included 2 road games.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
10-03-2010, 04:56 PM
New England will destroy the reeling and overrated Jets...just like they did last November when they got Welker back.

And now Brady has some real Tight Ends this year to tear apart that crappy safety tandem the Jets have who can't cover wortha lick.

Moss, Welker, Tate, Gronkowski, Hernandez, etc.

It's going to be a very long long day in New York for Fireman Inbred and his silly friends.

great call.

nyjcanada
10-03-2010, 05:14 PM
This thread is pretty funny.