PDA

View Full Version : Penalties/Undisciplined Jets

Garish
09-14-2010, 12:51 AM
The main thing that killed the Jets tonight was their complete lack of discipline. The stupid penalties showcased exactly what is wrong with them. What else can you expect from them though when they have the shining example of self-restraint Rex Ryan as their Coach?

Say whatever you want about our win over Buffalo, we didn't make any of the atrocious errors that plagued the Cowboys and Jets this week. (Lets be thankful that the refs missed the Jason Allen interference. ) For all our off-season disciplinary problems it looks like our Dolphins are pulling up their socks when it counts. :D

Also, next week I think that Wake is going to be drawing some holding calls, either that or he's going to be pasting Favre to the turf.

Go Fins!!

UHHS
09-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Goodell was in the stadium. After watching the punkerster Jets and the way they act, I am wondering how long Goodell is going to let that Rahway Prison Party go on in the Meadowlands. They are embarrassing to the game of football, their coach in Hard Knocks admitted on the program he wants them to be violent, they pile on like assshatt punks every play. I the commish is getting stock in Johnson and Johnson so as to permit the three ring circus to continue but, something really needs to be done, they are the punkest of the punk teams I have ever seen and their Balloon Boy ringleader eggs them on to be more violent. In a day and age when player safety is supposedly top priority, it appears the Flushing Meadow Cesspool Rats are above everyone else. Seriously, the whole team has turned into an Asssclown like its coach. Wanna bet the NFL does nothing to calm it down either. I also hope Firemen Ed popped a vein in his neck after that offensive display of ineffectiveness tonight. I gotta say by mid season, Sanchez and his coach, the ICITIEAT guy, are going to be flogged daily by the media and the press in the tristate area. When that time comes, life will be just a little brighter. Since the end of the Broadway Joe era, I have watched that team beat itself in the crotch on a yearly basis and gotta say, love it. This year is not going to be an exception. After the bravado Rex the magic fat man made on Hard Knocks, it will be easy to read the public tar and feathering that team is going to receive. Sanchez, just another USC big name QB that FAILED.

Ricky'sWeinerBong
09-14-2010, 02:10 AM
one of the main things that killed was that godawfull roughing the kicker call, giving the Ravens 7 instead of 3.

Ground&Pound
09-14-2010, 02:19 AM
UHHS I rather be us then you guys. barely beating the Bills. If your first game was up against the Ravens I wonder what would of happened. Why don't you take a guess?

Anyway. It is a fact that we commited a lot of penalties today especially on 3rd and longs that propelled ravens to first downs. It is a fact that if the call on Braylon Edwards roughing the kickier was not called that no touch down would of been scored on that drive.

It is a fact that the penalties knocked us out of this game. But I ask you guys one thing when it is said and done our Defense was on the field 75% of the time and we played well on Defense forcing the Ravens with all these offensive weapons into third and longs. I am optimistic that from here on out we wouldn't commit all of these penalties.

But you should ask yourself one thing which team would you rather take the field with, a team that loss by 1 pt to a superbowl contender (loss because of penalties) or a team that barely beat the worst team in the league?

UHHS
09-14-2010, 02:21 AM
I would answer you but since I do not even consider you exist on the planer earth, I will not even bother. I could give two squats on even what your position is in life, Jets fan ? You are just below pond scum on the totem pole of life.

tcolli17
09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
UHHS I rather be us then you guys. barely beating the Bills. If your first game was up against the Ravens I wonder what would of happened. Why don't you take a guess?

Anyway. It is a fact that we commited a lot of penalties today especially on 3rd and longs that propelled ravens to first downs. It is a fact that if the call on Braylon Edwards roughing the kickier was not called that no touch down would of been scored on that drive.

It is a fact that the penalties knocked us out of this game. But I ask you guys one thing when it is said and done our Defense was on the field 75% of the time and we played well on Defense forcing the Ravens with all these offensive weapons into third and longs. I am optimistic that from here on out we wouldn't commit all of these penalties.

But you should ask yourself one thing which team would you rather take the field with, a team that loss by 1 pt to a superbowl contender (loss because of penalties) or a team that barely beat the worst team in the league?

I would go with the team that won the damn game. We didn't get 3 turnovers to get points either. Did you even watch the game?

normaldude
09-14-2010, 02:39 AM

I'll go with the Miami Dolphins, the team that swept the Jets last year, and will sweep the Jets again this year.

HurriPhin
09-14-2010, 03:52 AM

1. Your teams brash and stupidity knocked you out of the game.
2. And yet your D still allowed the Ravens to convert 11/17 3rd downs (While Ditry & Co managed only 1/11 :lol:)
3. Super Bowl Contender? How does ANYONE know who is a truly a SB contender in week 1? BSPN and SoapOperaCenter? Your paper championship loudmouth Hard Cocks head coach?
4. Just to set the record straight, a win is win in the NFL. It doesn't matter the competition nor the division they hail from. There is no ignorant poll voters or some money hungry political agenda. You line up against whom your scheduled to face and may the best team win.

Oh yeah... how does it feel to have given up a 1,400yd 14 TD rusher in Thomas only to receive on over the hill aging used-to-be RB, an overrated butterfinger 2nd year back and a WR in Holmes who won't see the field for another 3 games nor will never see a completion farther than 10-15 yards downfield? :3w:

Clipse
09-14-2010, 07:21 AM

Since you obviously didn't watch our game being we detstroyed the Bills, both on the field, and in the box score, and are going by what the score tells you, which the game wasn't nearly as close as the score indicates (Bills could only move the ball on prevent defense, 2 dropped gimme pick 6's, an underthrown pass dropped by Marshall which would of been a TD.) We beat the Bills the way we wanted to beat the Bills. Ball control offense. Control the TOP. There was no reason for us to throw the ball on the best secondary in the league, with those swirling winds, with our defense.

Meanwhile the Jets just ****ing blew. What an embarassment your team was last night. The Ravens have a great front 7, but the Jets make up for that by having a great O-Line. However, the Ravens secondary is terrible. And they had no Ed Reed, No Lardarius Webb. Sorry but the Dolphins had nearly double the yards and triple the 1st downs you guys had. We left 17 points on the field, which won't happen often. The Dolphins also only really gave up 75 yards of total offense (91 yards of offense came while we were running a prevent defense). The Jets gave up 282 yards of offense, and were as undisciplined as a team could possibly be, thank Rex Ryan for that one. Your third down defense was as bad as any defense I've ever seen. You now know what it's like playing a rookie CB. You also now know that Cromartie blows. One year wonder. Tried to tell you ignorant Jet fans that. Your safeties are no good. The Jets need to blitz everyone on the field to get pressure, and it can get exposed with that secondary. Enjoy missing the playoffs and battling the Bills for last in the division.

So to answer your question, I would take the Dolphins, who wouldn't? Everyone knew the Jets were a fluke coming into this game. Only people who didn't were clueless Jets fans who thought this would finally be the year that SOJ didn't strike, and the New York media (ESPN).

nyjunc
09-14-2010, 08:06 AM
one of the main things that killed was that godawfull roughing the kicker call, giving the Ravens 7 instead of 3.

There were certainly a few bad calls against us but when you play as un disciplined as we did you are getting the benefit of the doubt. Most of the calls were good, that running into the Kicker was not but we had over half a game to get it done and we couldn't.