PDA

View Full Version : LeBatard's Rant on the Jets

Ginn's Family
09-14-2010, 07:27 PM
LeBatard's Jets rant to open today's show is an absolute must listen.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swxQkMvl-4w

ckparrothead
09-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Best part was when he said that pretty little hispanic in the tight pants that got harrassed...was Mark Sanchez.

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 07:37 PM
The Heat one was better, but this was funny as well.

nerfball
09-14-2010, 07:39 PM
LOL !! my god I was in tears.

Vertical Limit
09-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Kind of messed up. "That more torn ACL's for Kris Jenkins than franchise championships".

miamiz19d
09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I heart Lebby.

DphinBillkiller
09-14-2010, 07:53 PM
:rotfl1:That was hilarious. I liked the part where he said the Jest tightend didn't know where he was. But that he did, it's last place! :sidelol:

kkcow15
09-14-2010, 07:55 PM
god that felt so damn good

nerfball
09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
most of it is just to mess with Stugotz. I cant wait for Jets week down here when they lose to the Pats are coming in 0-2.

AZStryker
09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I think that should be playing in the background as you enter the ganggreen forums!

nerfball
09-14-2010, 07:59 PM
although, it was sweet last year when they came down and we hadn't won yet and sent them home after that classic monday night game.

Mcganiel
09-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Holy crap im gunna watch it again...LMAO

SRM
09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Is this real? What a ****ing baby.

kkcow15
09-14-2010, 08:14 PM
LeBatard on the Jets AKA OTA Champions after MNF Week 1. :chuckle:

That pretty Mexican in the tight pants that got harassed.....that's your quarterback!
Antonio Cromartie.....more penalties than 3 year olds!
Your tight end was hit so hard by Ray Lewis, he didn't know how many yards there were in a first down!
In a new home, to open a season of great expectations with much emotion.......6 first downs! That's how many Baltimore had in just your penalties!
14 penalties for more than 125 yards....that's more than a football field! Endzone to Endzone! Do you know what one of those looks like today?
Your tight end didn't know where he was, but i do!.....last place!
Your defense harassed that poor Mexican girl more than it did Flacco!
Running game, fumbling!, benched!
Your star wide receiver ran into the kicker!
Braylon Edwards, 5 yard penalty. Braylon Edwards, 4 yards in catches. Thats a total of -1 yards. To open the new building.
Kris Jenkins, out for the year. That's more torn ACLs for Kris Jenkins than franchise championships.
You're allegedly going to the superbowl, but you don't know if you have a quarterback. You have no idea if you have a quarterback. 60 passing yards?
Anquan Boldin relieves himself on "Revis Island"
Fireman Ed!....Rex Ryan...Fireman Fed! Antonio Cromartie....Fireman Unwed!...Kris Jenkins.....Fireman Hospital Bed!....Jets season after one game.....Fireman Dead!..... Your sodomized fan base......Fireman Inbred!

CalDolFan10x14
09-14-2010, 08:23 PM
:rotfl1:
"Your defense harassed that poor Mexican girl more than it did Flacco!!!!" :lol::sidelol:

HurriPhin
09-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Ooh haha ha ha haha. Holy crap, ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yes, I love it. The fireman rant was priceless... Your sodomized fan base, fireman inbred. What a laughing stock of a franchise. LOL.

Phin-o-rama
09-14-2010, 08:33 PM
wooooooooooow :lol::lol::lol::lol:

mrodriguez4096
09-14-2010, 10:37 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest SH-T I have EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!! Still laughing my as- off!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Kind of messed up. "That more torn ACL's for Kris Jenkins than franchise championships".

That was one of the funniest lines in that rant.

Clipse
09-15-2010, 06:45 AM
:lol:

Can't wait to hear next weeks after Brady lights that terrible secondary up and they let Sanchez loose vs. an "inferior defense" just to have him throw pick after pick after pick 6 after pick after pick 6...

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 08:29 AM
Shocking! another South floridian obsessed w/ New York.

AphexPhin
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Shocking! another South floridian obsessed w/ New York.

:lol2: lmao says the Jets fan that posts daily on FINheaven:lol:

SRM
09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Lol, Dubz is still negging me for no reason. Keep at it buddy, do whatever makes you feel all high and mighty.

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 05:03 PM

How is that being obsessed? I like to talk football. Everey day there are a million Jets threads on here and your "reporters/journalists" are always talking about the Jets. This board has been happier the Jets lost than the dolphins winning this past week.

AphexPhin
09-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Lebatard is PAID to talk sports. Wouldnt call it obsessed. Are you still mad that Lebron didnt choose the Knicks lol

nyjunc
09-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Lebatard is PAID to talk sports. Wouldnt call it obsessed. Are you still mad that Lebron didnt choose the Knicks lol

I'm not a Knick fan(though it would have been great for business) so I don't really care that he took the easy way out.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 11:50 PM

New York! WELCOME TO ANOTHER DECADE OF IRRELEVANCE! DOUBLE RAINBOW!

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2010, 11:52 PM

Exactly!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/Pot20Kettlejpgt1-1.jpg

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
New York! WELCOME TO ANOTHER DECADE OF IRRELEVANCE! DOUBLE RAINBOW!

Irrelevance?:lol2: The New York Islanders have just one less Championship as the Dolphins, Heat and Marlins combined:lol:

AphexPhin
09-16-2010, 12:24 PM
The Heat are gonna whoop up on the entire NBA. Lebron won over 60 games without Wade and Bosh. Dear lord, they are gonna be scary good. I hope Lebron drops 70 in Madison Square Garden and then smacks Spike Lee in the face. :)

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 01:56 PM
The Heat are gonna whoop up on the entire NBA. Lebron won over 60 games without Wade and Bosh. Dear lord, they are gonna be scary good. I hope Lebron drops 70 in Madison Square Garden and then smacks Spike Lee in the face. :)

Lebron won plenty of reg season games then choked every postseason, he's perfect for Miami.

Bound2Fail77
09-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Irrelevance?:lol2: The New York Islanders have just one less Championship as the Dolphins, Heat and Marlins combined:lol:

The Islanders, yes, that is irrelevance. But back in the 70's and early 80's they were the most dominating team in the league by a long shot. But where are they now? Aren't they like the worst team in the NHL the last few years?

The Marlins have won just as many World Series titles as the Mets have, but in like 35 years fewer. Not to mention probably spent 20 billion dollars less.

The Knicks have 2 titles, but you have to go back to 1973 before you'll find them.

The Nets?? Nope, never won anything.

How about the future outlook for these teams...

Knicks... Well, they're a laughing stock.

The Nets.... Well, they're a laughing stock.

The Islanders... Well, they're a laughing stock.

The Mets... Well, they're a laughing stock.

The Jets...Well, they look like they are about to be deemed another laughing stock.

I mean shyt, if it wasn't for the Yankees and Giants when was the last time NY won anything??

Bound2Fail77
09-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Lebron won plenty of reg season games then choked every postseason, he's perfect for Miami.

And Dwyane Wade?

PhinsPhan11
09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
This was funny.

emeraldfin
09-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Fireman In-bread :lol:

eifmp
09-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Wonder what LeBatard has to say tonight.

Looking forward to the game next Sunday night.

Awsi Dooger
09-20-2010, 12:48 AM
I have no idea how garbage like this gets linked. Somebody correctly used the word gravitas the other day to describe Edwin Pope in his heyday. The current Miami and South Florida columnists are embarrassingly juvenile. This is merely the most recent example. Greg Cote wrote a Jets bashing column last week. That requires zero talent. It's a lazy rant, something you know will be lapped up by the same caliber of fan who brilliantly chants, "Overrated..." at the end of a game. Let's see, if they are overrated that means we just beat nothing. Nice job, diminishing your own accomplishment. :lol:

It just blows my mind that columns and radio excrement like this are tolerated, let alone embraced.

eifmp
09-20-2010, 06:42 PM
I have no idea how garbage like this gets linked. Somebody correctly used the word gravitas the other day to describe Edwin Pope in his heyday. The current Miami and South Florida columnists are embarrassingly juvenile. This is merely the most recent example. Greg Cote wrote a Jets bashing column last week. That requires zero talent. It's a lazy rant, something you know will be lapped up by the same caliber of fan who brilliantly chants, "Overrated..." at the end of a game. Let's see, if they are overrated that means we just beat nothing. Nice job, diminishing your own accomplishment. :lol:

It just blows my mind that columns and radio excrement like this are tolerated, let alone embraced.

Can someone provide the link please...I need to read.