PDA

View Full Version : couple possib trades. what do you think?

MiggeMadness
09-16-2010, 03:37 AM
I'm in a 10 team league with 3 WR and 2RB. I currently have:

Colston, Ochocinco, Driver, and Dez Bryant as my WRs and Jones-Drew, B. Jackson, Addai, and Ricky Williams at RB.

I'm trying to trade Ochocinco and Jackson for Arian Foster and Steve Smith (Panthers). Do you think this would be a good trade?

Also, if I do that I was going to try to find somebody that wll trade me a top WR (Wayne would be nice, the guy who has him needs RBs) for Addai, Williams, and Driver. I know this trade may be far-fetched...

Do you think I'm offering to much or too little in either of these trades? I know it wouldn't leave me much for backups, but I would have Colston, Smith, Bryant, and the other top WR along with Jones-Drew and Arian Foster at RB. Opinions please. Would this be a good move on my part?

BARF
09-16-2010, 03:56 AM
don't do it for the simple fact ochocinco has a qb throwing him the ball, steve smith is up in there you don't know if it will moore one week or clausen the next, and jackson is a better overall back than foster

BARF
09-16-2010, 04:00 AM
you should try addai for santana moss, moss is going to have a breakout year especially with mcnabb throwing him the ball

j-off-her-doll
09-16-2010, 11:56 PM
If that person accepts the trade, they're Palin-type retarded.

emeraldfin
09-17-2010, 05:09 AM
Giving up far too little dude. Nobody is parting with Foster after his performance against the Colts.

Daytona Fin
09-17-2010, 08:31 PM
i would do the 1st trade but like emeraldfin said, doubtful anyone parts with foster right now.

2nd trade is a little desperate to give up 3 for 1. you would get killed when the bye weeks hit. wrs should be plentiful this year, if you have a small roster size in your league. watch the waivers for sleepers, IMO.