PDA

View Full Version : ordered some jerseys

footsteps_falco
09-16-2010, 03:01 PM
http://mail.google.com/a/mail.brookdalecc.edu/?ui=2&ik=ec7102c2ce&view=att&th=12b1b7fa96659ebd&attid=0.0&disp=inline&zw

just got these 4 jerseys. 3 of them are from nfljerseysupply.com dansby marshall and henne. the vontae davis is from nflnhljerseys dotcom ... the dansby aqua is much darker then the vontae. the vontae also fits a little better but the sleeves are wider. i dont think either color is right i think the real color is somewhere in between. either way for 25 dollars each im content with what i have. are they legit? no but they are cooler and cheaper than replicas. both came very fast.. 5 business days.. anyway this may be the wrong forum section(if it is sorry please move) but ive read a lot of threads with people asking about these sites or similar ones.. so heres first hand what they offer. i tried to upload the photo directly but it wouldnt work so theres the link.

Joneildu
09-16-2010, 03:02 PM
I ordered a white Vontae jersey a couple of days ago. Can't wait til it gets in.

I ordered mine here:
http://www.dhgate.com/nfl-jerseys-miami-dolphins-21-vontae-davis/p-ff8080812a3ca126012a3dfddc15360c.html

It's like ebay for chinese knockoffs.

footsteps_falco
09-16-2010, 03:09 PM
i love dhgate but i ordered with some friends who also got jerseys, it would have been hard to find a seller on dhgate who carries everything. my stepdad orders a lot of jets jerseys from there, usually come out very nice, some sellers are better then others. though i like the product and the protection the website gives you by not releasing payments until after the order comes in, i find it very hard to find a seller with everything you need (we ordered over 10 jerseys collectively from nfljerseysupply) they will usually say yes on dhgate.. you put your order in and then 3 days later they never confirm because they dont have what you need in stock. if i were to order 1 or 2 jerseys though, dhgate would be my spot

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 03:19 PM
So these things are good quality? I have 2 authentic I just don't wanna drop $300 again

xxdolfanxx
09-16-2010, 03:28 PM
So these things are good quality? I have 2 authentic I just don't wanna drop $300 again

Where did you buy the auhenic jerseys from?

ILfinfan85
09-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I just ordered 10 jerseys from NFLclubhouse.com

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Where did you buy the auhenic jerseys from?

Miami Dolphins Pro Shop at Davie, Fl practice facility.

jree
09-16-2010, 03:47 PM
I just ordered my orange Dansby from weiketrade.com. I'm nervous cause I already paid and don't know if its in stock and I don't know if its going to fit right or even look ok. I don't usually buy knockoff stuff but the economy is rough and I just started school again. Add that up to a mortgage and I'm pretty tight in the financial department

SabanHater
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM

10 jerseys!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

BARF
09-16-2010, 04:11 PM
the best ones i have seen so far is from nflnhlshop.com they look awesome

footsteps_falco
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM
lol if you bought 300$ authentics, nothing is going to compare. you might find some off the truck 60-100$ ones.. or on ebay for a little more then that. but atleast you can wear yours with pride. me on the other hand, i would perfer to wear a knock off for 25$.. im no rich man. 300$ is too much for me to ever spend on football memorabilia. and 10 jerseys..... jeez i cant blame you though sounds awesome

Dr. Mookie
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Man... I'm real picky about the fake ones, but I need to update my collection. Just had to donate a Ginn, Porter, Taylor and Surtain.

footsteps_falco
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
the best ones i have seen so far is from nflnhlshop.com they look awesome

there we go, thats the name of the site i ordered the vontae from, i like it a lot but it doesnt look authentic.. you can tell its a knockoff i think, the color is wrong imo

BARF
09-16-2010, 04:18 PM
my cousin bought dansby and marshall both white he has not bought a green would be hard to judge, see if you could put a pic of the vontae

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

i could see why u ordered 10 who did you get

Jerseys FINest
09-16-2010, 04:21 PM
my cousin bought dansby and marshall both white he has not bought a green would be hard to judge, see if you could put a pic of the vontae

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

he probly got a kory sperry jersey, seeing that his jersey is one of the ones they sell on that site... WTF???? KORY SPERRY??

BARF
09-16-2010, 04:26 PM
yeah kory sperry funny as hell, and no he did not get sperry didn't you read before you posted, i put what he got and it was from nflnhlshop.com

dolfan4life72
09-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Hey guys! I don't ever post here but I do read the site every day. But my friend works for nflshop and he sells the authentic Jerseys for 100$ . If any gas a interest. Please email me at bassmaster4e88@gmail.com I just bought 3 Jerseys fro
him and there still sealed in the plastic if anyone wants pictures. I also live in coral springs if anyone lives near me we could meet up and ill show you. Names john btw

Jerseys FINest
09-16-2010, 04:48 PM
yeah kory sperry funny as hell, and no he did not get sperry didn't you read before you posted, i put what he got and it was from nflnhlshop.com

what are u talking about, kory sperry's jersey is available on both websites. chinese jersey makers must've seen sperry's debut where he scored a TD and thought he was a stud or something.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 04:50 PM
i would love to buy a new jersey. the link isnt working for me, how much r these jerseys?

phinsfan84
09-16-2010, 05:10 PM
dolfan4life72 i just sent you an email dude. Let me know whenever you can

footsteps_falco
09-16-2010, 05:25 PM
i would love to buy a new jersey. the link isnt working for me, how much r these jerseys?

nfljerseysupply.com

nflnhljerseys.com

dhgate.com

nfljerseyclub.com

Predaphin
09-16-2010, 05:32 PM
I ordered 22 Jerseys from nflnhlshop.com.

First, I received a package of 7 jerseys, which came in a matter of 6 days. In this package, my white Dansby jersey came a bit stained by what seems like a light coffee or tea stain on the right shoulder area where the number is located (you could barely notice it). I liked the Jersey so much I refused to send it back and hope it will come off with the first wash.

I then received a second package with 7 more Jerseys. This one came about 2 days after the first package. Again, all jerseys were nice and legit.

It appears I was due to receive 3 packages of jerseys according to the 3 tracking numbers I was given, but have not received the 3rd package. After tracking the third package, it looks like the last set of jerseys did not make it through US customs as tracking notes it is inbound to US customs. I emailed nflnhlshop and received a response the following day. They told me no worries they would re-ship my jerseys immedietley through safer shipping and provide me with a new tracking number. this was 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for a new tracking number. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted the original order.

Overall, the jerseys are awesome and come as authentic as can be. I am currently awaiting to get my first full order, as I have friends waiting to put in a second order of 30 jerseys. Unless you know the authentic jerseys, it will surely trick the naked eye. I just wish shipping was more fluent and efficient.

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
I ordered 22 Jerseys from nflnhlshop.com.

First, I received a package of 7 jerseys, which came in a matter of 6 days. In this package, my white Dansby jersey came a bit stained by what seems like a light coffee or tea stain on the right shoulder area where the number is located (you could barely notice it). I liked the Jersey so much I refused to send it back and hope it will come off with the first wash.

I then received a second package with 7 more Jerseys. This one came about 2 days after the first package. Again, all jerseys were nice and legit.

It appears I was due to receive 3 packages of jerseys according to the 3 tracking numbers I was given, but have not received the 3rd package. After tracking the third package, it looks like the last set of jerseys did not make it through US customs as tracking notes it is inbound to US customs. I emailed nflnhlshop and received a response the following day. They told me no worries they would re-ship my jerseys immedietley through safer shipping and provide me with a new tracking number. this was 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for a new tracking number. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted the original order.

Overall, the jerseys are awesome and come as authentic as can be. I am currently awaiting to get my first full order, as I have friends waiting to put in a second order of 30 jerseys. Unless you know the authentic jerseys, it will surely trick the naked eye. I just wish shipping was more fluent and efficient.

Why you ordering 30 at a time? Just curious.

Predaphin
09-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Why you ordering 30 at a time? Just curious.

Because I have lots of friends and family that really liked them and now want to place a second order. I had family that was skeptical about them considering the price, but once they arrived and saw what they looked like, they were thrilled and now want to place an order.

Also, because it's a one time shipping fee of $20. So whether you buy 1 jersey or 100 jerseys you're going to get charged $20. So if you're going to order jerseys, you should make the best of your order and get as many as you can.

Also, they have a special right now, if you order 30 or more jerseys you get free shipping.

finfan54
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
im thinkin koa misi #55 looks real good!

jree
09-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Did you find a Misi jersey? I was looking and want one real bad. Gotta represent my Pacific Islanders

Predaphin
09-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Got a tracking number this morning so I should be getting the last set of jerseys.

dolphinswow
09-18-2010, 12:32 AM
fav Davis white jersey from www.weiketrade.com (http://www.weiketrade.com) Here the photos

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

estreetnj
09-18-2010, 11:03 AM
fav Davis white jersey from www.weiketrade.com (http://www.weiketrade.com) Here the photos

Weike is the best around. Every thing else is garbage

ILfinfan85
09-19-2010, 10:40 AM

I went in with some friends.We ordered a mix.I got Henne(aqua) and Marshall(white)Already have Brown(orange) They got acouple Packers jerseys each we got Giants 9ers and colts.Me and the packers fans are driving up to the packer game 4 the weekend.