PDA

View Full Version : more excuses for jet fans

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 04:44 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/16/revis-has-a-hamstring-injury/

sorry if its been posted already.

datruth55
09-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Dapollock says:September 16, 2010 3:50 PM (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/16/revis-has-a-hamstring-injury/#comment-1460869)
Ryan's intialwords were: "Did someone say ham?"

LOL, absolutely classic.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
even if he plays, he prob wont be 100% for the dolphin game next week and the beast can take advantage big time.

that's what happens when you hold out for so long. im loving every second of all this chaos at jets camp. although i wouldn't say getting hurt is chaos, it just goes from them losing in an embarrassing offensive performance Monday night, to have there best player of all time in Namath bash the jets basically, to Rex and schotty feuding, to now there star player who they gave all this guaranteed money to when he held out all of training camp having an injury that can linger a while.

mrodriguez4096
09-16-2010, 04:54 PM
LOL, absolutely classic.

Exactly, couldn't happen to a better team. I can hear certain Jets fans coming back to this board after Moss lights them up too and blame it on the hammy. 0-2 here it comes. Wow, can you imagine that defense with Revis hurting and not being able to be his best? OUCH!

X-Pacolypse
09-16-2010, 04:54 PM
J-E-T-S... Suck, suck, suck!

bpackers13
09-16-2010, 04:55 PM
jets suck

datruth55
09-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Exactly, couldn't happen to a better team. I can hear certain Jets fans coming back to this board after Moss lights them up too and blame it on the hammy. 0-2 here it comes. Wow, can you imagine that defense with Revis hurting and not being able to be his best? OUCH!

Best part of the info is that Belichick will take full advantage. I can see the Pats having Moss run 9-routes all game just to make Revis rupture that hammy.

utahphinsfan
09-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Just wait until S Holmes returns; He'll have enough "medicine" so Revis Island might be a little hazy.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 04:59 PM
they had this all coming to them. they can try and make all the excuses they want. bottom line is that they talked as much **** as any team in nfl history has without winning a god damn thing, and they brag how they r going to win the Superbowl, how there the favorites, and now there learning that karma is a ****in *****.

if the jets fail to have success this year, no matter who goes down for them, they will be bashed beyond belief, and i will enjoy every second of it no matter Wat. that's Wat happens Revis when u hold out and r not in football shape.

just another losing season to add to the jets history books.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Best part of the info is that Belichick will take full advantage. I can see the Pats having Moss run 9-routes all game just to make Revis rupture that hammy.
this will be a fun game to watch, especially if we win early at 1pm.

belichick takes note of everything, just like when Ryan Clark i believe it was talked **** about the pats in 07 and belichick specifically targeted him all day and embarrassed him.

well hes taken note of everything fat *** has said this off season, and even if the pats get up like by 20 pts, i can see bill b keep piling it on.

mrodriguez4096
09-16-2010, 05:05 PM
even if he plays, he prob wont be 100% for the dolphin game next week and the beast can take advantage big time.

that's what happens when you hold out for so long. im loving every second of all this chaos at jets camp. although i wouldn't say getting hurt is chaos, it just goes from them losing in an embarrassing offensive performance Monday night, to have there best player of all time in Namath bash the jets basically, to Rex and schotty feuding, to now there star player who they gave all this guaranteed money to when he held out all of training camp having an injury that can linger a while.

Seriously dude, this is absolutely classic. You couldn't script this any better to start off this season. I am taking great joy in watching all this unfold. Personally I would just hate the Jets as much as I do any other AFC East team but since they are the "Soon to be Champs", they rightfully deserve all the mocking they are getting.

ROADRUNNER
09-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Let's put all this jets sh't into the beast of the east, and stop posting this sh't in the main dolphin thread.............

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 05:10 PM
It's so sad that you guys have to root for injuries, we'll be fine. I wonder waht you guys would be saying if you beat Buf say 27-7 and we lost to Bal 24-3? You guys act like you were impressive beating a bad Bills team and like we got crushed by Baltimore.

By the way, I heard Rex had a rough bowel movement today- should we start a new thread?

Predaphin
09-16-2010, 05:11 PM
I predicted Revis would have a bad day this Sunday

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 05:14 PM
It's so sad that you guys have to root for injuries, we'll be fine. I wonder waht you guys would be saying if you beat Buf say 27-7 and we lost to Bal 24-3? You guys act like you were impressive beating a bad Bills team and like we got crushed by Baltimore.

By the way, I heard Rex had a rough bowel movement today- should we start a new thread?
um knowones rooting for injuries but thats what happens when you holdout and be greedy. your not in football shape and injuries r more likely to occur. hamstrings also linger,so even if he plays does not mean he will be that effective.

bottom line, karma is a *****, and the jets r starting to learn that.

Phintron3000
09-16-2010, 05:17 PM

If you think the Jets will blow out the Bills you are a complete idiot. Don't expect to go into their house and Blow them out. We are division opponents scrappy wins (if the jets can even beat the bills) are to be expected. Just wait until you guys play in ralph wilson stadium and see if you still think a 15-10 victory is bad.

nyjunc
09-16-2010, 05:27 PM
um knowones rooting for injuries but thats what happens when you holdout and be greedy. your not in football shape and injuries r more likely to occur. hamstrings also linger,so even if he plays does not mean he will be that effective.

bottom line, karma is a *****, and the jets r starting to learn that.

Karma is a ***** and you'll learn that rooting for injuries.

My god, we lost to a top team by ONE POINT!

If you think the Jets will blow out the Bills you are a complete idiot. Don't expect to go into their house and Blow them out. We are division opponents scrappy wins (if the jets can even beat the bills) are to be expected. Just wait until you guys play in ralph wilson stadium and see if you still think a 15-10 victory is bad.

You are right, the dolphins are great and proved it Sunday while we suck and proved it Monday Night. Just b/c you guys never win in Orchard park doesn't mean the rest of us have trouble there, we have won 2 of our last 3 there.

You won, congrats but you guys act like you beat the '85 Bears and we lost to the 2007 dolphins. The season just began, maybe you end up better than us? maybe we'll be bettre than you but at least give it a month or 2 before we start making proclamations.

TPD1479
09-16-2010, 05:27 PM

It's a shame your so tired of hearing your fellow JEST fans cry on your own pathetic site you have nothing better to do then come here to the first place #1 defense's board and vent....start a new thread on that...

Phintron3000
09-16-2010, 05:34 PM

You are right, the dolphins are great and proved it Sunday while we suck and proved it Monday Night. Just b/c you guys never win in Orchard park doesn't mean the rest of us have trouble there, we have won 2 of our last 3 there.

You won, congrats but you guys act like you beat the '85 Bears and we lost to the 2007 dolphins. The season just began, maybe you end up better than us? maybe we'll be bettre than you but at least give it a month or 2 before we start making proclamations.

Yes you lost by 1 point but at the same time you were completley dominated. 6 first downs??? If the Ravens took out their offense for the entire 4th quarter and the Jets had 15 minutes to score a touchdown it wouldn't have happened. You only lost by 1 point due to a poor Ravens offensive performance yet you never stood a chance because Sancheese couldn't do **** despite having AMAZING field position.

Lol just excuses. As well as you saying that we are "rooting for injuries"...we were actually saying that Jet fans would use that as an excuse and...whaddaya know? It looks like you are.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 05:40 PM

You won, congrats but you guys act like you beat the '85 Bears and we lost to the 2007 dolphins. The season just began, maybe you end up better than us? maybe we'll be bettre than you but at least give it a month or 2 before we start making proclamations.we actually were the only team to beat the 85 bears thankyou

njFinsForever
09-16-2010, 05:41 PM
As a dolphins fan I know all too well that losing to a top-tier team by one score doesn't mean anything. Getting wins in the conference and in the division are of the utmost importance. While the dolphins were by no means impressive this past Sunday, they have started the season with a nice road division win.

I agree that some on this site are getting too far ahead of themselves. It is important to win week 1, but are the chiefs now playoff bound? A team's record for the first quarter is a strong indicator of how well they will do for the season. So let's wait to talk trash until then? Or not. Merely a suggestion.

Guess we will see what we can do against a strong vikings team. Go PHINS

Dolphanboy101
09-16-2010, 05:43 PM
we actually were the only team to beat the 85 bears thankyou

lol

Clipse
09-16-2010, 05:48 PM
1 point! 1 point! 1 point! That's all that comes out of Juncs mouth these days. If only he watched his team play he'd know the game wasn't nearly as close as the score suggests. They were embarassed.

Back on topic. Wouldn't be the first time someone got injured after holding out, certainly won't be the last.

butta247
09-16-2010, 06:02 PM
The difference junc is our head coach and dumb a** players didn't spout off talking about being the best team of all time. You coach may be able to run a defense but I wouldn't trust him to run A convience store much less a billion dollar franchise. He is a blubbering idiot that has no idea how to shut his stupid mouth. As a jet fan do u like this guy? I hated belicheck and the pats because they always win. Now I don't care as much about them...I just hate fat slob and want everything back fire in his face

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 06:16 PM

Hey Junc! Simple question does the NFL count a 1 point loss different then a 25 point loss? Don't spin it just answer it! What you are failing to realize my Chubby Chasing friend is you all ran your mouth! Your team lost its home opener in a new stadium and are now facing 0-2 in that urinal!

finfan54
09-16-2010, 06:31 PM

its not really rooting for injuries but rather rooting for jets demise thanks to loudmouth a holes.

EvilDylan
09-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Thats what happens when you sit for weeks then expect to be able to play 100%.

Professional athletes should know better. Shame on Revis.

SpurzN703
09-16-2010, 07:21 PM

It was more of a loss wouldn't you say? At least Pennington threw for 252 yards while getting creamed by Baltimore in the '08 playoffs

dolpns13
09-16-2010, 07:23 PM
guess the douchebag shoulda excerised when he was on his month and a half jerk off hiatus

retarmyfinfan
09-16-2010, 07:58 PM

Every time Rex opens his mouth it's a rough bowel movement

PhinsPhan11
09-16-2010, 07:59 PM
As a dolphins fan I know all too well that losing to a top-tier team by one score doesn't mean anything. Getting wins in the conference and in the division are of the utmost importance. While the dolphins were by no means impressive this past Sunday, they have started the season with a nice road division win.

I agree that some on this site are getting too far ahead of themselves. It is important to win week 1, but are the chiefs now playoff bound? A team's record for the first quarter is a strong indicator of how well they will do for the season. So let's wait to talk trash until then? Or not. Merely a suggestion.

Guess we will see what we can do against a strong vikings team. Go PHINS
In terms of the record not showing how good a team is, take a look at the Broncos from last year. They started off 6-0, but ended up finishing 8-8. I wouldn't read too much into the first quarter of the season unless something really strange happens.

wkedklwnz
09-16-2010, 08:05 PM

When you swallow everything whole like a killer whale, its bound to come out a little rough.

Gitrdone
09-16-2010, 08:06 PM

Neither the Jets or Fins offense was impressive. Both our Defenses did their part for the most of it.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-16-2010, 08:08 PM
In terms of the record not showing how good a team is, take a look at the Broncos from last year. They started off 6-0, but ended up finishing 8-8. I wouldn't read too much into the first quarter of the season unless something really strange happens.
although i agree the broncos were not as good as there 6-0 start and even there 8-8 record, i honestly think what hurt them was when orton went down vs the skins when they were up 14-0. if they win that game, they r still in good shape and prob make the playoffs. instead they chris simms for that game and the charger game the following week.

as for not looking into the first quarter of the season, every single week in the nfl counts. thats wat makes it such a great sport. there r only 16 games to be played. it takes a monumental collapse which the broncos had last year to not make the playoffs after a start like that.

take a look at a team like the jets. if they were to lose this sunday, they would be 0-2, 0-2 vs the afc, essentialy 3 games behind the pats, possibly 2 behind the dolphins, and will have 2 losses to teams which they could possibly be fighting for a wildcard spot with later in the year[ jk jets will never sniff the playoffs].

bottom line is, ur right 1 game technically gives u 15 more games to right the ship, but in the end of the day, 1 game turns into 2, and by the time u know it u dig urself into such a deep whole its to late.

miamiron
09-16-2010, 08:20 PM
When you swallow everything whole like a killer whale, its bound to come out a little rough.

I ate Revis

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/largerexr731-1.jpg

flynryan15
09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I ate Revis

Revis my ***! He swallowed Santa Claus and didn't digest him!

Thundercracker
09-16-2010, 09:36 PM
I see a Fiber Choice endorsement in Rex's future

dolpns13
09-16-2010, 09:40 PM
I ate Revis

i ate revis and kris jenkins

rev kev
09-16-2010, 09:58 PM
---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

[QUOTE=dolpns13;1063569607]i ate revis and kris jenkins

Isn't that Kris Jenkins looking quite svelt on the Rex's right? LOL

Rex could use a bowel buddy or two -- he needs to clear that out...

rev kev
09-16-2010, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=R&R Express;1063569450]1 point! 1 point! 1 point! That's all that comes out of Juncs mouth these days. If only he watched his team play he'd know the game wasn't nearly as close as the score suggests. They were embarassed.

QUOTE]

Yet Junc who swears he is not a "homer" blames his teams D and is "no comment" when it comes to "the reach"

quasi
09-16-2010, 10:06 PM
J-E-T-S... Suck, suck, suck!

indeed

PhinsPhan11
09-16-2010, 11:17 PM
although i agree the broncos were not as good as there 6-0 start and even there 8-8 record, i honestly think what hurt them was when orton went down vs the skins when they were up 14-0. if they win that game, they r still in good shape and prob make the playoffs. instead they chris simms for that game and the charger game the following week.

as for not looking into the first quarter of the season, every single week in the nfl counts. thats wat makes it such a great sport. there r only 16 games to be played. it takes a monumental collapse which the broncos had last year to not make the playoffs after a start like that.

take a look at a team like the jets. if they were to lose this sunday, they would be 0-2, 0-2 vs the afc, essentialy 3 games behind the pats, possibly 2 behind the dolphins, and will have 2 losses to teams which they could possibly be fighting for a wildcard spot with later in the year[ jk jets will never sniff the playoffs].

bottom line is, ur right 1 game technically gives u 15 more games to right the ship, but in the end of the day, 1 game turns into 2, and by the time u know it u dig urself into such a deep whole its to late.
If the Jets do start off 0-2 they could easily go 0-3 because they come to Miami. In terms of the end of your post the Phins of last year are a perfect example of that.

Dolph N.Fan
09-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Does Cromartie's seamen live on Revis Island?

nyjunc
09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
It's a shame your so tired of hearing your fellow JEST fans cry on your own pathetic site you have nothing better to do then come here to the first place #1 defense's board and vent....start a new thread on that...

I love guys who barely post who call me out.

Congrats after week 1 against the mighty Bills and that great O you have a top D and are in 1st:lol:

Yes you lost by 1 point but at the same time you were completley dominated. 6 first downs??? If the Ravens took out their offense for the entire 4th quarter and the Jets had 15 minutes to score a touchdown it wouldn't have happened. You only lost by 1 point due to a poor Ravens offensive performance yet you never stood a chance because Sancheese couldn't do **** despite having AMAZING field position.

Lol just excuses. As well as you saying that we are "rooting for injuries"...we were actually saying that Jet fans would use that as an excuse and...whaddaya know? It looks like you are.

I'll take being completely dominated and having a great chance to win against a top team any day. We played as poorly as we could and you say we were dominated yet we had a million chances to win. I take that as a positive sign.

we actually were the only team to beat the 85 bears thankyou

how did the rematch go? Ohh that's right you goy humiliated at home in the title game against a team that hadn't won in the Orange Bowl since the 70s though you did spare yourselevs the further humiliation of getting crushed in another SB as Chi would have tore you guys apart.

The difference junc is our head coach and dumb a** players didn't spout off talking about being the best team of all time. You coach may be able to run a defense but I wouldn't trust him to run A convience store much less a billion dollar franchise. He is a blubbering idiot that has no idea how to shut his stupid mouth. As a jet fan do u like this guy? I hated belicheck and the pats because they always win. Now I don't care as much about them...I just hate fat slob and want everything back fire in his face

I love him, in one year he has 2 playoff wins and we were less than 30 mins from the SB. yeah the big talk gets annoying but I'll deal w/ it, it's bettre than the Mangini approach which didn't get us any playoff wins.

Hey Junc! Simple question does the NFL count a 1 point loss different then a 25 point loss? Don't spin it just answer it! What you are failing to realize my Chubby Chasing friend is you all ran your mouth! Your team lost its home opener in a new stadium and are now facing 0-2 in that urinal!

They all count the same but if we played Buf and you played Baltimore week 1 our records would be reversed. You guys are acting like you are this unstoppbale juggernaut b/c you squeaked out a W against Buffalo.

its not really rooting for injuries but rather rooting for jets demise thanks to loudmouth a holes.

It always cracks me up how dolphin fans complain about Jet fans but they are doing the same classless stuff they accuse Jet fans of.

It was more of a loss wouldn't you say? At least Pennington threw for 252 yards while getting creamed by Baltimore in the '08 playoffs

Yes I'd rather our QB throw for more yards(mostly in garbage time) and have our team not be competitive than have our QB play terrible football and we actually have chances to win.:rolleyes: