PDA

View Full Version : A nice suprise for WeVie

WeVie
09-17-2010, 07:58 AM
So I have been out of town working. My anniversary was Sept. 8th and my birthday is Oct. 6th. I come home last night from being gone for 11 days and find a new Panasonic 1080P 65" plasma in my living room.

As far as I can find when I was looking, that is the biggest one they make that is not insanely priced

We moved about three months ago to a way bigger house and I had said a few times that my 50" did not look so big anymore. The 50" sure does look big in the bedroom!

Isn't my wife a sweetheart?!

Bumpus
09-17-2010, 09:04 AM
So I have been out of town working. My anniversary was Sept. 8th and my birthday is Oct. 6th. I come home last night from being gone for 11 days and find a new Panasonic 1080P 65" plasma in my living room.

As far as I can find when I was looking, that is the biggest one they make that is not insanely priced

We moved about three months ago to a way bigger house and I had said a few times that my 50" did not look so big anymore. The 50" sure does look big in the bedroom!

Does she have a sister? :lol:

WeVie
09-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Does she have a sister? :lol:

No sisters Bumpus but she does have a gay brother. Interested? ;)

Nappy Roots
09-17-2010, 12:07 PM
No sisters Bumpus but she does have a gay brother. Interested? ;)

**** for that tv, ill keep my options open

Vaark
09-18-2010, 12:37 AM

Congrats Wevie on the huge new screen; very thoughtful wife.

... oh, and now she can agree that at least something "sure does look big in the bedroom."

Bumpus
09-18-2010, 03:04 AM
:rimshot:

WeVie
09-19-2010, 09:15 AM
I only have a little less than four hours before I can watch the Fins on my new TV. Yep, I'm excited.

Ricky4Life
09-19-2010, 02:05 PM
She is a keeper.

BobDole
09-23-2010, 09:31 AM
the question is: whose money did she buy it with? :ponder:

Tunaphish429
09-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Yea those Panasonic tv's are very nice..

They are decently priced as well

WeVie
09-23-2010, 11:58 AM
the question is: whose money did she buy it with? :ponder:

She bought it with our money. Her and I make about the same amount. She always takes care of me. She buys me all the expensive stuff I want but will never go buy for myself.

BobDole
09-23-2010, 05:50 PM
She bought it with our money. Her and I make about the same amount. She always takes care of me. She buys me all the expensive stuff I want but will never go buy for myself.

keeper for sure. :up:

WeVie
09-24-2010, 08:29 AM
keeper for sure. :up:

She is a Jets fan. Do you still say that now that you know?

BobDole
09-24-2010, 01:53 PM

well ... on the bright side at least she doesn't hate football - and i assume doesn't ***** at you for watching it. that counts for something i guess ...

1 dol fan
09-27-2010, 08:08 AM
well ... on the bright side at least she doesn't hate football - and i assume doesn't ***** at you for watching it. that counts for something i guess ...
And after a few days of resenting her fanhood after the loss, you will have some great make-up sex!

WeVie
10-01-2010, 03:26 PM
And after a few days of resenting her fanhood after the loss, you will have some great make-up sex!

I am still pretty mad at her. She has the beautiful child in my avatar refusing to wear Phins clothes and running around saying "squished fish" all the time. I don't know what to do. My little girl is corrupted.

How can I fix it?

WISfinfan13
10-01-2010, 03:34 PM
I am still pretty mad at her. She has the beautiful child in my avatar refusing to wear Phins clothes and running around saying "squished fish" all the time. I don't know what to do. My little girl is corrupted.

How can I fix it?

Threaten to take away her toys. Same thing you would do if she said a swear word.

1 dol fan
10-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Threaten to take away her toys. Same thing you would do if she said a swear word.
Even better, treaten to make her watch you destroy the toys... "ever seen barbie blown up by a stick of dynamite in her ***?"

Bumpus
10-01-2010, 10:06 PM

(gulp)

Nevermind. Glad she doesn't have a sister. She sounds like pure evil. :lol:

Side note: How long you been with her? No conversion yet? C'mon bro, work your magic! :up:

Bumpus
10-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Even better, treaten to make her watch you destroy the toys... "ever seen barbie blown up by a stick of dynamite in her ***?"

Wow! Tough crowd ...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/10/rodney_dangerfield1251252748-1.jpg

WeVie
10-01-2010, 11:18 PM
(gulp)

Nevermind. Glad she doesn't have a sister. She sounds like pure evil. :lol:

Side note: How long you been with her? No conversion yet? C'mon bro, work your magic! :up:

Together 10. Married 8. Know each other for 13.

I have tried, and tried, and tried. Before my grandfather died, he tried. It's a no go but it was close one time. Here's the story.

At one point when we had been together close to a year, she went to the store one time to buy a Dolphins jacket for her. She said her plan was to surprise me in the jacket as a converted fan. Well, as the story goes, the a$$holes did not have her size so she took that as a sign that it was not meant to be. I say BS. She should have went to another store.

BobDole
10-02-2010, 01:15 AM

How can I fix it?

tell her you'll demand anal every night for the rest of her life until she stops confusing the little one. i guarantee that will work. :up:

WeVie
10-02-2010, 09:20 AM
tell her you'll demand anal every night for the rest of her life until she stops confusing the little one. i guarantee that will work. :up:

But she likes anal most days. I don't think that one would work.

Yeah. Too bad I'm kidding about the anal.

1 dol fan
10-02-2010, 09:48 AM
But she likes anal most days. I don't think that one would work.

Yeah. Too bad I'm kidding about the anal.
I knew there was a catch...

Bumpus
10-02-2010, 01:01 PM
A rag. A bottle of chloroform (sp?). A tattoo gun.

... When she wakes up with her brand new Dolphins ink, she'll have no choice but to convert. :up:
(I know, express train to hell. :lol:)

1 dol fan
10-02-2010, 08:05 PM
A rag. A bottle of chloroform (sp?). A tattoo gun.

... When she wakes up with her brand new Dolphins ink, she'll have no choice but to convert. :up:
(I know, express train to hell. :lol:)
Theres worse things than hell... like being a Jets fan. Redeem her soul! Teach her the ways of Shula!