PDA

View Full Version : Me 31 Dolfan984 7 ...

TerryTate
12-10-2003, 09:06 PM
He quit shortly into the 2nd half, complained of lag, you are more than welcome to rematch me anytime, I am on a great cable connection, and your disconnect rate was 24%...so i dont think i buy the excuse just yet....

I had a 30 yard run for a TD with Ricky, and an INT return for a TD by Sam Madison on the opening offensive play by him, his only TD came on hte play after a Sam Simmons fumble on the 20....stupid computer assistance :P

Prime Time
12-10-2003, 09:55 PM
:lol: Why play these guys, the #1 Contender is you. No need to play those "peasants" :tongue: :lol:

Scrap
12-11-2003, 10:45 AM
If I played online, I'd.................................................still suck. If I buy the internet adapter, is the whole thing hard to set up? I do get disconnected from time to time (frequently), so I'm not sure it would be worth it to me. It might be frustrating. I wouldn't ever quit a game, even if I was getting whipped.

Baz
12-11-2003, 03:22 PM
984......come on bro. You are pretty good against me, why the trouble with him? We need a rematch ULTIMATE. I'll end your little streak......

Prime Time, you have an a$$-whoopin' coming your way. Be prepared......

Dolfan984
12-11-2003, 05:24 PM
Dude Baz, it wasn't like that at all. Oh and my disconnect rate is now 4%, you were my first disconnect. Get your facts straight. First off, the lag was during the whole game, and I know when I sent you files that your connection (even with the cable modem) isn't even 1/6th the speed of mine. I have never been in a game like that, and if Baz can beat you, I can too. :)

You played a friggen cover 2 for half the time for crists sakes. If the lag would have allowed me to register in time, I would have won, and won big.

Whenever I'd blitz Greenwood (and I usually can have him in the backfield in a second...ask Baz :) ) it would have a chance of lagging so bad that he would just stand there (doesn't register the controls) and by the time it did register it would be too late because of the hole of the blitz.

On offense (and this is why I quit) on more than a couple occasions I would run Chambers deep (because cover 2 is crap vs a deep play) but by the time I jam circle 7 times I am sacked in the pocket by Ogunleye or Taylor. The interception that Madison had (you were in cover two) I intended to do a lob pass over Madison to Ricky who was at the sideline going forward (and uncovered) but after the first time I tapped the button (and it didn't register) I jammed the button down making it a bullet pass...right to Madison who just had to jump in place to get it.

I will rematch you, but if it lags right away like that, I'm leaving again.

Good day.

Prime Time
12-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Excuses Excuses.

iceblizzard69
12-11-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984

Whenever I'd blitz Greenwood (and I usually can have him in the backfield in a second...ask Baz :) ) it would have a chance of lagging so bad that he would just stand there (doesn't register the controls) and by the time it did register it would be too late because of the hole of the blitz.

Don't even remind of that, it was awful. I had absolutely no time to throw the ball against you today.

For some weird reason, I suck against finheaveners. Predaphin murdered me twice. Well, when Prime Time gets online, I will have someone from finheaven to beat. :)

TerryTate
12-11-2003, 10:01 PM
MY roommate and i took note that your disconnect rate WAS 24%, rematch me anytime, my D is relentless and tough, and I had the same lag as you did, but my gameplanning i guess was better...

I even picked off a pass and raced for a TD after you left with Pat Surtain against the computer, which is in god mode usually after disconnect (it doesnt give u an easy win thats for sure) I won 38-7

Prime Time
12-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Funny Ice. Just wait until we play. Bad thing about me is I have 56K and not DSL...so I don't think you guys will want to play me :(, and that'll be your excuse to back down from an azz whoopin.

Scrap
12-12-2003, 09:02 AM
If I ever get the internet adapter, I will play you Prime Time. I'm 56k also.

Dolfan984
12-12-2003, 03:29 PM
I guarantee I do not have a 24% disconnect rate. You were my first disconnect.

Hey Ice, how bad was the lag yesterday? I know Baz and I never have lag either. You were the first one.

You must know how to play with the lag, and I play a timing based game....I beat Ice 44 - 3 yesterday...no lag. Gameplanning my ***.

Prime Time
12-12-2003, 10:48 PM
Ight Scrappy, sounds like a deal. Try to get it for Christmas so we can get a little match in as the Holiday Season occurs.

Baz
12-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Wow, this is getting vicious in here. We may need to set up some sort of tournament or something. Oh yeah, and all of us need to pound Prime Time into oblivion, just to show him how the big boys play Madden......

TerryTate
12-13-2003, 02:43 PM
Prime Time you have 56k? %#!%#@!%#@%

Baz
12-13-2003, 02:45 PM
ULTIMATE, are you going to be on today? I'm off from practice and work all day, so its an ideal day for a rematch......

iceblizzard69
12-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
I guarantee I do not have a 24% disconnect rate. You were my first disconnect.

Hey Ice, how bad was the lag yesterday? I know Baz and I never have lag either. You were the first one.

You must know how to play with the lag, and I play a timing based game....I beat Ice 44 - 3 yesterday...no lag. Gameplanning my ***.

There was no lag when I played you yesterday. Also, your disconnect was 4%.