PDA

View Full Version : Braylon Edwards Arrested

bdmagnum
09-21-2010, 08:31 AM
benmaller (http://twitter.com/benmaller) WFAN in New York reports that Jets WR Braylon Edwards was arrested for a DUI. He is facing a four-game NFL suspension

JimmyTraina (http://twitter.com/JimmyTraina) Jets WR Braylon Edwards arrested at 5:15am on drunken driving charge. Report says he was double the legal limit: www.nypost.com (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_wr_braylon_edwards_busted_in_hrRuX0jLRyTc274OQXAD7N)

3rdandinches
09-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Just reported on Sirius radio, go JEST!!!

72TributeBike
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Revis...now Edwards. All that's left is for Sanchez to go on IR for injuring his tongue while licking at Rex Ryan's tummy fat!

Hayden Fox
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
He will be susp. at some point by the commish.

jack2158
09-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Jets imploding . Too funny

DKphin
09-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Wow! That's not going to help the Jets cause, not that I am upset about this.

Vaark
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
It is wonderfully and satisfyingly funny, and I'm as big a homer as they come, but really, as Fins fans, that old Biblical expression "He who is without sin can cast the first stone" really does apply here.

Tunaphish429
09-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Double the legal limit means its aggravated in NY state...

Also New York State just passed a law recently...

If you get a DWI than you have to install a breathlizer in all your vehicles..

Purple Drink!!!!!!!

jfleag61
09-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Just heard on espn that edwards was arrested @ 5:30 this am. DUI...think the commissh will have him suspended?

bigchub22
09-21-2010, 08:45 AM
man you guys are quick........ yeah thats too funny screw him.......but then again can't say too much cause some of our own has done the same

dolfan_md
09-21-2010, 08:51 AM
He had at least three shots and half-pint stuck dripping from his Amish beard.

Miamifinz
09-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Some Jets fans can use this as an excuse, but in the end these players reflect the personality and ideals of their coach. We'll see if he plays or not. I have a feeling the suspension will come later.

Tunaphish429
I wonder if the arresting officer was a Dolphins fan?

Lol.

Breadfan
Should have been arrested for the this instead . . .

http://http://cleatsandlapels.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/braylon-edwards-0819102.jpg

FinaticalOne
09-21-2010, 08:55 AM
And the saga continues... (my fault I spelled his mistyped his first name)

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5598872&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Chubby
09-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Honestly after the way he acted after scoring last week, i think he is the scum of the earth. I was really pissed off with the boasting celebrating he did towards the CB.

Not sure their will be any suspension this year since the league normally waits for legal proceedings before moving forward.

thefranchisedef
09-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Honestly after the way he acted after scoring last week, i think he is the scum of the earth. I was really pissed off with the boasting celebrating he did towards the CB.

Not sure their will be any suspension this year since the league normally waits for legal proceedings before moving forward.

Teach me how to dougie? lol

Etuoo33
09-21-2010, 09:04 AM
There are some reports that Braylon Edwards was picked up for a DUI Monday morning around 5:15 AM. Can't find confirmation but this would be more help for Sunday night.

JCane
09-21-2010, 09:05 AM
There's like 8 threads on this already.

:bobdole:

mojobaal
09-21-2010, 09:09 AM
scum of the earth lol?

Wasnt ronnie just arrested for DWI?

FORMER FIN1
09-21-2010, 09:14 AM
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ****in jets, thats what you get.

DisturbedShifty
09-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Reporter: Braylon Edwards, you just beat the Patriots and your team is now guaranteed a spot in the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?

Edwards: I am gonna get completely **** faced tomorrow night and then get arrested. Whoooooo!!!!!

Tunaphish429
09-21-2010, 09:15 AM
scum of the earth lol?

Yea Ronnie and Will Allen...

It happens..Players are human too

DisturbedShifty
09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
scum of the earth lol?

True. But that is one DWI. In comparison to Edwards who now adds a DUI to his assault charge from Cleveland. So yeah, I think Edwards might be a bigger scum bag than Ronnie Brown.

mindstate
09-21-2010, 09:26 AM
He wasn't really that drunk, the liquor got caught in his beard.

1 dol fan
09-21-2010, 09:29 AM
He wasn't really that drunk, the liquor got caught in his beard.
I think this **** is all about Karma... first Jenkins, then Revis, now this?

I guess it IS true.... God is a Dolphins fan!

mindstate
09-21-2010, 09:32 AM

Possibly.

Clipse
09-21-2010, 09:48 AM

Patriots get classless and run up the score on everyone. Lose in the SB, lose Brady for the year, get embarassed in the playoffs, and now field the worst defense the Patriots have had in some time, and it's a bad one. And now all that's going on with the Jets. Karma really is a *****.

AphexPhin
09-21-2010, 09:54 AM
It is wonderfully and satisfyingly funny, and I'm as big a homer as they come, but really, as Fins fans, that old Biblical expression "He who is without sin can cast the first stone" really does apply here.

lol very true. I did find it hilariously ironic though that the jets fans over at ganggreen (including whiteshoewillie) were all making fun of Marshall for having a DUI (literally less than 24 hours ago):lol2:

AphexPhin
09-21-2010, 09:56 AM

If GOD is a Dolphins fan, he sure hasnt help us out in the Superbowl department (these past few decades) lol

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:30 AM
is he going to play this week? i hope he does because if he does not they may actually replace him with a wide out who can catch the ball.

Jetsfan89
09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Jets imploding . Too funny

Yeah....there really imploding. Do you even bother to watch the games on Sunday's?

Jetsfan89
09-21-2010, 10:35 AM
is he going to play this week? i hope he does because if he does not they may actually replace him with a wide out who can catch the ball.

Braylon Edwards kills you guys.... As Channing Crowder said "Know your rival".

Cloudy
09-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Braylon Edwards kills you guys.... As Channing Crowder said "Know your rival".

Sorry, your self imposed judgment holds no credence here. A Jet fan posting on a Miami Dolphins message board is like a mosquito buzzing in someone's ear. You know it's there but you don't pay much attention to it.

Enjoy being a fly on the wall.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah....there really imploding. Do you even bother to watch the games on Sunday's?

they r imploding. just because they won a game does not solve all the problems. there top wideout is now going to be suspended prob for 4 games, so just when you thought u would have that 1-2 combo of holmes and edwards, well that will have to wait till prob week 10.

secondly, ur top defensive player, and prob best player revis is out with a hamstring injury due to the fact that he is a greedy ***** and didnt go to training camp. now you jet fans may want to spin it and say well its only 1-2 weeks.

well hamstrings tend to flare up and dont go away without full rest, which will prob be more than 2 weeks, but if he tries to comeback earlier, he will prob reaggrevate it more.

dont think one wins solves all your problems.

Jet Offensive
09-21-2010, 11:28 AM
they r imploding. just because they won a game does not solve all the problems. there top wideout is now going to be suspended prob for 4 games, so just when you thought u would have that 1-2 combo of holmes and edwards, well that will have to wait till prob week 10.

secondly, ur top defensive player, and prob best player revis is out with a hamstring injury due to the fact that he is a greedy ***** and didnt go to training camp. now you jet fans may want to spin it and say well its only 1-2 weeks.

well hamstrings tend to flare up and dont go away without full rest, which will prob be more than 2 weeks, but if he tries to comeback earlier, he will prob reaggrevate it more.

lol.......

first of all dui is under the substance abuse policy not personal conduct. it s his first offense under the substance abuse policy so he will be fined. second......jets defense just shut down a much better offense than the fins....without revis.

now i'm not trying to say losinf revis doesn't hurt. but give us a break with this imploding stuff. and how edwardsa is such a scumbag now. i mean aren't there a couple of fins who have been arrested for dui recently? and didn't one beat his girlfriend?

MP-Omnis
09-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Will Santonio be active?

Jet Offensive
09-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Will Santonio be active?

nah he's still got 2 more games till he can come back.

Canadianfishfan
09-21-2010, 12:28 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/edwards_mug_20100921120426_0_0JPG-1.jpg

Wicked mug shot`

HAHAHAHA

jetsknicks1
09-21-2010, 01:22 PM
It's being reported the Jets have suspened him for Sunday's game. That hurts but it's the right thing to do.

mindstate
09-21-2010, 02:35 PM

You forgot Kris Jenkins.

Also, it's unlikely he will be suspended by the league. The Jets may choose to suspend or bench him for a game but I wouldn't expect immediate league action on this.

Jetsfan89
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM

I never said all their problems are solved but to say that there imploding cause Braylon got arrested is wrong. Athletes get arrested all the time. Doesnt mean their teams imploding.

The Revis situation was a contract dispute. Another very common thing in pro sports.

Jetsfan89
09-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Sorry, your self imposed judgment holds no credence here. A Jet fan posting on a Miami Dolphins message board is like a mosquito buzzing in someone's ear. You know it's there but you don't pay much attention to it.

Enjoy being a fly on the wall.

Thanks for your comment. I didnt know you had to be a Dolphins fan to have an opinion on the Dolphins, Jets, or join a Dolphins message board.

How about you actually contribute to the thread instead of going off on some rant about posters who like teams other then yours.