PDA

View Full Version : Which WR should I pick up?

MiggeMadness
09-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Kevin Walter and Demaryius Thomas are both available in my league. Walter had a big day due to Johnson being hurt. Thomas looked great in his debut.

I was thinking Thomas might be the better option with Andre Johnson getting alot of the action in Houston, do you agree?

BARF
09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
thomas will eventually be the number 1 wr

emeraldfin
09-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Thomas would be more of a big play receiver.

Mako
09-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Kevin Walter and Demaryius Thomas are both available in my league. Walter had a big day due to Johnson being hurt. Thomas looked great in his debut.

I was thinking Thomas might be the better option with Andre Johnson getting alot of the action in Houston, do you agree?

Keep in mind, Houston runs a VERY pass happy offense, and with Schaub being a big game QB and Johnson facing double coverage, Walter will get looks he otherwise wouldn't.

I like Thomas for the future, but that Kyle Orton factor, plus Denver's offense as a whole really makes Walter a better pick IMHO.

j0hnny63
09-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Walter. Thomas hasn't shown much beyond one game. Walter is less of a mystery, and definitely a short-term payoff: Houston is dealing out some abuse in the air, right now, and there's no reason to suggest this will change v. Dallas.

CashInFist
09-24-2010, 07:22 PM
It is a coin flip at this point. Neither are normal starters on a 12 team fantasy league.