PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I'm scared of this Jets game...

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:11 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a leader. He beat the Pats and looks sharp. How do we stop his momentum?

2) The Jets run game is still elite. Whether LT or Greene, they mix it up well.

3) The D is fine without Jenkins or Revis. Last year it was evident without Jenkins. The 2nd half of the Pats game they were able to shut out the Pats offense without Revis.

4) Rex said the Jets would win both games against Miami this year. You know the Jets will be extra motivated.

I'm scared of this Jets team coming into Miami.

Fin Fan in Cali
09-21-2010, 10:13 PM
We have to just play our game, and don't get talking in the media. We need to stay focused and do our talking on the field.

Phantom
09-21-2010, 10:15 PM
the game was in NJ., not NE.

DzakkH13
09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
The Patsies have a horrible D, so take that performace by the Jest and Sanchez with a grain of salt.

ecudol-fan
it's too obvious that your a jet fan

Ricky_Fan34
Miami is just sitting, stewing quietly. Let's not forget how much the Dolphins hate the Jets, they just show it a little bit differently than the Jets.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:18 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a leader. He beat the Pats in their building and looks sharp. How do we stop his momentum?

3) The D is fine without Jenkins or Revis. Last year it was evident without Jenkins. The 2nd half of the Pats game they were able to shut out the Pats offense without Revis.

4) Rex said the Jets would win both games against Miami this year. You know the Jets will be extra motivated.

I'm scared of this Jets team coming into Miami.i dont know if ur being serious or not, but if u r, then dont worry about the jets. we will be fine. also, it will be a lot different the pressure will be on cromartie and wilson to perform and they wont be able to live up to it.

marshall will have a field day on cromartie/wilson whoever takes him, and ronnie and ricky will run the ball up their throats.

this is the most confident ive been for a game in a long time.

mrodriguez4096
09-21-2010, 10:20 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a leader. He beat the Pats in their building and looks sharp. How do we stop his momentum?

It's ok Rex. You don't have to sign in under a fake screen name. We here at FinHeaven would LOVE to have you here. But, I'll take my crack at this nonetheless;

- God knows you are kidding.....RIGHT? Proven Leader, Momentum? I don't know which to correct more. He played like crap in one game and against NE he played well. Let's hold off on giving him the MVP though.

- The Jets run game IS NOT ELITE. How many yards does Greene have so far? LT has looked great so far, how long does that last?

- Well, I mean if Rex said he was going to win twice against Miami I guess we just shouldn't suit up. I mean, the guy predicts everything and is always right....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rent this space
us Dolphins fans aren't scared

GreatBJ#Me
i dont know if ur being serious or not, but if u r, then dont worry about the jets. we will be fine. also, it will be a lot different the pressure will be on cromartie and wilson to perform and they wont be able to live up to it.

marshall will have a field day on cromartie/wilson whoever takes him, and ronnie and ricky will run the ball up their throats.

this is the most confident ive been for a game in a long time.

Idk about that, Cromartie shut down Moss pretty good when Revis went out. In a way you'd rather a gimpy Revis be out there!

Ricky_Fan34
Just looked at all of this guy's posts. He's clearly a Jets fan. Don't feed the troll.

67Stang
09-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Pathetic is all I can say. Either if you are a Jets fan trolling or a Dolphins fan making your first posts.....Pathetic!

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Just looked at all of this guy's posts. He's clearly a Jets fan. Don't feed the troll.
ya should have realized. my bad. his user name says it all, reffering to curtis martin in greatrb#28

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Pathetic is all I can say. Either if you are a Jets fan trolling or a Dolphins fan making your first posts.....Pathetic!

Why is it pathetic to be concerned about a huge game like this on our end? I'm as big a fan as any, guy.

Ricky_Fan34
09-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Why is it pathetic to be concerned about a huge game like this on our end? I'm as big a fan as any, guy.
Yeah, whatever.

rent this space
09-21-2010, 10:27 PM
if I was a jet fan and idolized curtis martin, I would be scared

67Stang
09-21-2010, 10:29 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a bust. He beat his boyfriend and looks like jail time. How do we stop his ****-sexual tendencies?

2) The Jets run game is still the Jets run game. Whether LT or Greene, they mess it up.

3) The D is done without Jenkins or Revis. Last year it was evident without Jenkins, they got swept by the Dolphins!

4) Rex said the Jets would win both games against Miami this year. He said the same thing last year!

I'm scared of this Jets team coming into Miami, because I have no balls.

:lol2:I completely agree with you! :lol2:

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Look, this is not the time to be turning on one of our own, ok? I just wanted to see if anybody else was as deeply concerned about this gelling Jets team as I am.

nick1
09-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Sanchez and proven in the same sentence? thats a joke. I'm not worried about this game at all we should win at home. we are the better team

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Sanchez and proven in the same sentence? thats a joke. I'm not worried about this game at all we should win at home. we are the better team

Let's not jinx it.

rdksek844
09-21-2010, 10:34 PM
ban...

Finfan0120
09-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Good thing finheaven isn't 'nam or we'd all be SCREWED!

Thundercracker
09-21-2010, 10:35 PM
lmao he took the time to sign up to post this. Just come out and talk trash guy

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Hey I'm going to be glued to the screen, in my Aqua & Teal, but nervous as heck watching! This is uncharted waters for the Dolphins, it hasn't been like this for many years.

SebasMiamiFan
09-21-2010, 10:40 PM
:evilmod::banhim2::banhim:

rent this space
09-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Hey I'm going to be glued to the screen, in my Aqua & Teal, but nervous as heck watching! This is uncharted waters for the Dolphins, it hasn't been like this for many years.

aqua and teal eh?

VA_Finfan
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
You must be lost.....

studsatele
09-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey I'm going to be glued to the screen, in my Aqua & Teal, but nervous as heck watching! This is uncharted waters for the Dolphins, it hasn't been like this for many years.Wrong color combo clown.

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:42 PM
aqua and teal eh?

I meant orange, duh..

newlownorder
09-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Fact: Sunday Night, WE FEED THE WOLF! Jets are overrated.

TKAllDay
09-21-2010, 10:43 PM
I love jets week . Always makes me nervous til about the last few minutes of the 4th when we are taking a knee

Bonedoc7777
09-21-2010, 10:45 PM
if the win they win, what matters is that the phins keep getting better as the season goes on and they develop all thier young players, the jets are super bowl picks for a lot of people, the phins are not respected yet, no pressure, be nice to beat them and the pats huh

67Stang
When Edwards was asked if he minded blowing, he said no, that is why I became a Jet!

GreatBJ#Me
I love jets week . Always makes me nervous til about the last few minutes of the 4th when we are taking a knee

Before the last 3 we lost like 16 of the previous 20, so let's not jump the gun, guy. This is scary - 1st place on the line against them..

studsatele
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Why is it pathetic to be concerned about a huge game like this on our end? I'm as big a fan as any, guy.Only thing u should be scared of, is Sanchez gettin knocked up by Justin Bieber. Then where will u be while ur QB is on maternity leave. Vanish doosh.

rent this space
09-21-2010, 10:48 PM
if I was antonio cromartie i would be scared. he probably still has nightmares about Brandon Marshall in a broncos uniform

Zounds
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a leader. He beat the Pats and looks sharp. How do we stop his momentum?

You realize we are wearing Orange? You know what happens when we wear orange???

DolphinFan87
09-21-2010, 10:49 PM
I think this is going to be a close game just like last year on Monday night but I think the jets get this game unfortunately. I think Henne will be too conservative again this game, unlike last year. Because he gets too conservative, the jets will win by 3, 7, or 10 points. As much as I think LT is semi-washed up, I think he has a big game. I think they do a bunch of screens and throw to him a lot.

I honestly hope I'm wrong, we shall see.

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:50 PM
You realize we are wearing Orange? You know what happens when we wear orange???

You're making me less nervous about the Jets, keep it up!!!

CalDolFan1014
09-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Look, this is not the time to be turning on one of our own, ok? I just wanted to see if anybody else was as deeply concerned about this gelling Jets team as I am.

Gelling, huh?

1. Revis doubtful for this game with a hammy.
2. Do we need to mention what happened this morning?
3. Sanchez struggles against teams who have any SEMBLANCE of a pass D.
4. Jenkins out for the year.
5. Pace likely to miss at least a month.

Oh the Jets are gelling alright! Jelling....jelly....jelly donuts? Rex? :lol:

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
You're making me less nervous about the Jets, keep it up!!!if ur a dolphin fan, why is ur user name greatrb#28?

i dont know any ''GREAT RB'' WHO PLAYED FOR THE DOLPHINS AND WAS NUMBER 28. i do no though, the jets had a player named curtis martin who was 28.

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:55 PM
if ur a dolphin fan, why is ur user name greatrb#28?

i dont know any ''GREAT RB'' WHO PLAYED FOR THE DOLPHINS AND WAS NUMBER 28. i do no though, the jets had a player named curtis martin who was 28.

"GreatRB" was taken, so I randomly chose a number to ensure I could get it..

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 10:56 PM
so why not use 34 for ricky, or 39 for csonka?

FinsNCanes
09-21-2010, 10:57 PM
A few reasons:

Sanchez has proven he is a leader because of one good half of football now? I've seen back ups come in and do the same thing.

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 10:58 PM

My fingers just went for #28, it felt apt. Do you want to know what I ****ing ate for breakfast too?

I'm worried about the Jets here, ****.

studsatele
09-21-2010, 10:58 PM
if ur a dolphin fan, why is ur user name greatrb#28?

i dont know any ''GREAT RB'' WHO PLAYED FOR THE DOLPHINS AND WAS NUMBER 28. i do no though, the jets had a player named curtis martin who was 28.He is clearly not a phinfan. Crystal clear. Most of us arent chalking this up as a certain W. But we sure as sh*t aint scared. He even got our colors mixed.

sharp
09-21-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm personally attacking, GreatRB#28, with this statement. send me a warning PM CedarPhin

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 11:00 PM
My fingers just went for #28, it felt apt. Do you want to know what I ****ing ate for breakfast too?

I'm worried about the Jets here, ****.
what did you eat for breakfast?

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 11:01 PM
He is clearly not a phinfan. Crystal clear. Most of us arent chalking this up as a certain W. But we sure as sh*t aint scared. He even got our colors mixed.
i am chalking this up as a win. out of our next 7 games, this is by far the easiest. i get nervous for every dolphin game, but right now i couldnt be less nervous if i tried.

Dr. Phin
09-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Troll or moron?....hmmmm....

DzakkH13
09-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Mods, move this to the Depths so we can get this JEST clown outta here.

rent this space
09-21-2010, 11:03 PM

and why wouldn't it be 'greatrb28' instead of #28 if he just wanted to use the name? this is one of the biggest FAILS I have ever seen here LMAO!

CalDolFan1014
09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Guys! Guys! Guys! He means great Ronnie Brown....who's 28 years old! :lol:

/sarcasm

MarinePhinFan
09-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Damn, the OP is really bad at this trolling thing.

Also, some of you Dolphin's fans are seriously setting yourselves up for some crow pie if the Jests win this game. I do think the Dolphins match up really well with the Jests, but I'm not so much of a homer where I would guarantee a Miami win though. This will be a hard fought game and a tough win...if we win. The Jests, with or without Revis have a suffocating defense. However, I do think B. Marshall schools Cromartie like he always did when he was in Denver.

I will say one thing though. Sanchez is not a good QB. At least right now he isn't. He played well against a very bad Pat's "D". Hell, last season against that same "D" Henne threw the ball 52 times for 335yds and 2 TD's.

studsatele
09-21-2010, 11:09 PM
i am chalking this up as a win. out of our next 7 games, this is by far the easiest. i get nervous for every dolphin game, but right now i couldnt be less nervous if i tried.Im not gonna just chalk it up. Im very confident. We should win. But i dont wanna count my chickens. I firmly believe we are the better team. I personally dont believe they could stop us from running right down their throat.

rainmaker1313
09-21-2010, 11:11 PM
A few reasons:

1) Sanchez has proven he's a leader. He beat the Pats and looks sharp. How do we stop his momentum? He is proven to have 1 good game out of every 4...lol CMON MAN!!!

2) The Jets run game is still elite. Whether LT or Greene, they mix it up well. Are they better than Adrian Peterson??? NO!!!!!

3) The D is fine without Jenkins or Revis. Last year it was evident without Jenkins. The 2nd half of the Pats game they were able to shut out the Pats offense without Revis. Their Defense is okay without Revis, not great! They need Revis to shut down Marshall whow ready for a breakout game. 8 catches 125 yards and a TD, Mark it!!!

REX SAYS HIS TEAM IS THE SB CHAMPS BEFORE SEASON STARTED!!

The pressure is all on the Jets, almost a must win already! Can Sanchez handle that???

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Im not gonna just chalk it up. Im very confident. We should win. But i dont wanna count my chickens. I firmly believe we are the better team. I personally dont believe they could stop us from running right down their throat.
ya i understand where your coming from in not wanting to chalk it up. but, that guy is a joke this troll because i dont know any dolphin fan who is actually worried about this game, especially since there best defensive player is out, and without him there defense is not the same.

we should be able to pass on them all day.

JCane
09-21-2010, 11:13 PM
If you scared go to Church.

GreatBJ#Me
09-21-2010, 11:14 PM
The pressure is all on the Jets, almost a must win already! Can Sanchez handle that???

You may be right! But I'm still scared!!

Vaark
09-21-2010, 11:14 PM
The trollish OP with no other posts other than slathering Taco Boy's limp knob is yet another one of my arguments that Thread Starting privileges should be restricted to a combined requisite of 30 posts and 30 days membership. How anybody falls for this tool is beyond me.

JCane
09-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm personally attacking, GreatRB#28, with this statement. send me a warning PM CedarPhin

Don't push it.

MarinePhinFan
09-21-2010, 11:16 PM
ya i understand where your coming from in not wanting to chalk it up. but, that guy is a joke this troll because i dont know any dolphin fan who is actually worried about this game, especially since there best defensive player is out, and without him there defense is not the same.

we should be able to pass on them all day.

Most Dolphins fans are, and should be, worried. The Jests always play us hard. I see you're only 20yrs old (not a bash on you) so you haven't seen the great comebacks, by both teams, in this rivalry. These teams play each other like they're in the Super Bowl. Always have and always will.

Now, I do think we match up well and I think we are the better all around team, but usually these games never play out the way they should.

MarinePhinFan
09-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Don't push it.

Can I fake attack a fake Dolphins fan? :)

J/K

Vaark
09-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Here have another negative rep on your way to Pinktown

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/2iwaw68-1.jpg

studsatele
09-21-2010, 11:22 PM

we should be able to pass on them all day.Yeah. I dont think any real fin fan is ''worried''. But im the type who hates just assuming, that we will destroy them. God! I hope we beat their a$$ out the other side of the planet.

DzakkH13
09-21-2010, 11:26 PM

:lol2: Too F*ckin hilarious Vaark!

NCFINFAN13
09-21-2010, 11:28 PM
The Jets want payback for last year and their Fathead coach is the one who's scared to death of losing, because of what it might mean for him on a personal level, (standing, credibility, etc.) so they will bring their A game. But this isn't telling our staff or players anything they don't already know. If we lose, we lose. It's a 16 game season and we've got miles to go. Personally I think we're going to be prepared, and we'll be expecting anything. So it's foolish to be "scared" of losing. All the pressure and expectations are on their shoulders, not ours. This give us the advantage.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Most Dolphins fans are, and should be, worried. The Jests always play us hard. I see you're only 20yrs old (not a bash on you) so you haven't seen the great comebacks, by both teams, in this rivalry. These teams play each other like they're in the Super Bowl. Always have and always will.

Now, I do think we match up well and I think we are the better all around team, but usually these games never play out the way they should.no i hear where ur coming from. and ur right although i wasnt alive, or i was way to young for some of the great games between these teams, i have seen many of these games on films so i know where ur coming from.

that being said, i feel im a lot more confident for a few reasons. 1. we r 2-0 coming into our stadium. now the place would be rocking whether we were 1-1, or dare i say even if we had been 0-2[ wouldve been disaster] but coming home 2-0 with 2 road wins is monumental. our team is playing with so much momentum and u could already tell the buzz going on amongst all fin fans and the players with this feed the wolf stuff, etc, and being our home opener, the place will be electric. louder than last years game if possible.

2. they don't have revis. not having revis isn't big, it is huge. im sure u saw the ravens game, and Wilson and cromartie got tortured. now i understand they played a good 2nd half and all, but one half does not mean they can do this. the pressure these guys r going to have, especially a rookie in Wilson to cover Marshall is going to take a toll on them. if vontae last year, who is now a beast, struggled. its very hard to put that much pressure on a rookie to help take on one of the best wide outs in the game.

3.there QB is Sanchez. mark Sanchez, although played great vs the pats, still has yet to really prove anything. the way our defense is playing i am so confident that we will shut them down. i haven't seen a dolphin defense play with this much confidence in a long long time.

bottom line, i agree with you that jets and dolphins, throw out records or any other crap because strange things always happen, but for some reason i feel extremely confident about this one. i prob will be nervous as hell come 830 Sunday night.

CalDolFan1014
The trollish OP with no other posts other than slathering Taco Boy's limp knob is yet another one of my arguments that Thread Starting privileges should be restricted to a combined requisite of 30 posts and 30 days membership. How anybody falls for this tool is beyond me.

Sweet sig by the way. Vontae Volcano!!! Much better than that "Vontae Island" some people came up with. No need to spin off of Revis' nickname.

mmikel30
somebody slap Fireman ED!

JCane
09-21-2010, 11:35 PM

On snap. Visual evidence of a RARE Varrk TYPO! HA! You're caught!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/09/patterson_bigfoot-1.jpg

JCane
09-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Can I fake attack a fake Dolphins fan? :)

J/K

You can now. I moved the thread to SPAM. So straight eff this trolling clown.

Jerseys FINest
09-21-2010, 11:38 PM

GreatRB is actually not taken. now GTFO

nyjunc
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Anyone who doesn't think this will be a tough, close game is kidding themselves. We played 2 extremely close games down to the wire a year ago and I'd expect the same Sunday Night.

WVDolphan
09-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Anyone who doesn't think this will be a tough, close game is kidding themselves. We played 2 extremely close games down to the wire a year ago and I'd expect the same Sunday Night.

I disagree. Our mediocre team from last season has been improved. Your mediocre team from last season is even worse. I think we beat the Jests down pretty well on Sunday night.

nyjunc
09-23-2010, 07:44 AM
I disagree. Our mediocre team from last season has been improved. Your mediocre team from last season is even worse. I think we beat the Jests down pretty well on Sunday night.

Yes, we are even worse after crushing the Pats a week ago but beating 2 winless teams sure proves hpw great you guys are:rolleyes2:

WVDolphan
09-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Yes, we are even worse after crushing the Pats a week ago but beating 2 winless teams sure proves hpw great you guys are:rolleyes2:

How ****ing retarded are you to point out the teams we beat are winless. WERE TWO WEEKS INTO THE SEASON. Of course theyre ****ing winless. BECAUSE WE BEAT THEM. Had those teams beaten us, they would be 1-1. You cant consider opponents records two weeks into the season. If you want to say the Bills blow just based on the fact that they do, then fine, do it. But, dont act like a team cant be any good if it dosent have a win after 2 ****ing games. Geez.

All the Vikings did week one was play a close game with the world ****ing champions on the road. So yea, we beat them so them being winless means they automatically suck. Get ****ing real.

And Junc, were about to stomp yall's ****ing ***** on Sunday night so you can throw whatever total bull**** arguments you want right out the window after that. We own the ****ing Jets. Your franchise is a ****ing joke.