PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Vontae Davis Jersey

sensation24
09-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Ordered one of those Authentic jerseys from Korea last week. Ordered an aqua Vontae Davis jersey last week and got it in the mail yesterday. So pumped I got it just in time for the Dolphins/Jets game. Wish they had it in Orange for the occasion tomorrow night but whatever. A Vontae Davis jersey is bad *** no matter what color it is. GO FINS TOMORROW NIGHT BABY!!!!!

SRM
09-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Nice man.. I hope to get one eventually. Will definitely be my first Dolphin jersey.

ArmyFin7
09-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Authentic and Korea do not go together

aesop
09-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Authentically Korean.

sensation24
09-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Authentic and Korea do not go together

Well I dont wanna say I got an authentic Vontae jersey bc I know those jerseys from Korea are pretty much bootleg authentics. Even so I still think for how cheap they are the quality is unreal. I would never get another jersey with the printed on numbers and names for $90 again when u can get the jerseys with the stitched on numbers and names with patches and what not. still nasty

jree
09-25-2010, 09:39 PM
The proper verbage is knockoff. I ordered an orange Dansby last thursday and I'm still waiting for it. I was hoping I would get in time for the game. When did you order yours? My tracking # hasn't even showed that its arrived in the states yet. I ordered mine from weiketrade.com

sensation24
09-26-2010, 11:11 AM
The proper verbage is knockoff. I ordered an orange Dansby last thursday and I'm still waiting for it. I was hoping I would get in time for the game. When did you order yours? My tracking # hasn't even showed that its arrived in the states yet. I ordered mine from weiketrade.com

I ordered mine from nflnhlshop.com which was a site someone on here mentioned they get their jerseys from. I actually ordered it 2 thursdays ago but it ended up getting to my mom's house in tampa the following friday since she got it for me. They are def knockoffs but when u get these jerseys for under $50, for the quality you get, i would never get a jersey from a sports authority or nfl shop website again. They are def bad ***

Rez
09-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Im thinking about ordering a couple jerseys from nfnhlshop.com but I do hear that the Fins logo and the color might be off. But def a good price.