PDA

View Full Version : Jets clearly the better team

erasmus
09-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Gotta hand it to the Jets...wasn't much of a question tonight

HurriPhin
09-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Gotta hand it to the Jets...wasn't much of a question tonight

How the **** are the Jets "clearly" a better team when the game came down to the very last seconds. Clearly your a ****in moron.

erasmus
09-27-2010, 12:17 AM
How the **** are the Jets "clearly" a better team when the game came down to the very last seconds. Clearly your a ****in moron.

I was thinking...this is a Jets team minus Revis, Jenkins, Pace, and Holmes....4 probowl starters....should have been a Miami domination.

HurriPhin
09-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Injuries are a part of the game. We had them too, with Jerry, Crowder out, etc.

Jetsfan0099
09-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Injuries are a part of the game. We had them too, with Jerry, Crowder out, etc.

The Jets players that didn't play are much better than those Dolphin players that are JAGs, at least Crowder is, don't know much about Jerry.

Dolphins were at home and playing a Jets team with some impact players not playing. Holmes returns in another week, another weapon on offense, going to be tough to stop this offense if Sanchez keeps playing this way. Keller has developed into a really good TE now and Edwards is a talented player, Cotchery is reliable and Tomlinson is good.

Defense we missed 3 of our best defensive starters, 2 we'll be getting back soon. If Revis was healthy and playing, noway Marshall gets 166 yards, Cromartie isn't close to Revis. Pace is our best OLB and pass rusher.

HurriPhin
09-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Whatever and however you want to put it... I'm just saying the Jets aren't clearly the better team, but they were for a night.

Jet Offensive
09-28-2010, 09:11 AM
Whatever and however you want to put it... I'm just saying the Jets aren't clearly the better team, but they were for a night.

idk....according to almost every fins fan here the dolphins were by far the better team because they beat the jets last year. the score or manner of victory didn't seem to matter in those assessments.

AphexPhin
09-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Jets are definitely the better team...for now. The season is a marathon :)

truthbtold
09-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Jets are definitely the better team...for now. The season is a marathon :)

That's true ... but keep in mind, in the next 2 weeks we're about to add the best defensive palyer in the league (Revis), our best pass rushing linebacker (Pace), and a Superbowl MVP (Holmes).
You've only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

#1dolphinsfan
09-28-2010, 05:05 PM
If jets were clearly the better team we wouldnt have been in the game at the end and i dont want to hear about the players that were out Pace is overrated IMO Holmes is good but he isnt anything great yes he was superbowl mvp but still imo he isnt anything great the only big player they were really missing was revis. if he had crowder he would have been huge against the run vs them and John Jerry would have been huge for our running game, and Odrick make our defense better. We out played the jets for 3 quarters unfortunally they got out to an early lead

Dimitri_0515
09-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes, the Dolphins are clearly the better team. They outscored the Jets... Oh wait they didn't.

losrudos1
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
You've only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

more like the tip of the turd...the jets are definitely prairiedoggin it. get ready to flush it after week 17

Clipse
09-29-2010, 01:22 AM
We were clearly the better team when we played the Jets last year. Guess who made the playoffs and who didn't? The Jets were clearly the better team when they beat us week 1 on 2008. Guess who made the playoffs and who didn't?

jetrillo
09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Yes, clearly better. Stupid penalties killed some drives the Jets had, it really should've been a blowout IMO. Plus they were missing 3 starters, clearly better.

mindstate
10-02-2010, 08:23 AM
My team put up more points than your team but I don't think either showed that they were clearly better. They were pretty equal IMO.

Bound2Fail77
10-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Definitely a pretty even game. I'd say the Jets special teams play was head and shoulders better then ours though. That blocked punt inside our own 20 was huge in this game.

But we definitely could have won also.

Classic Jets-Dolphins game coming down to the final drive and a few yards.

Maybe Henne's best game as a pro however. He was tearing the Jets secondary up!