PDA

View Full Version : Glory

NYJ Hero
09-27-2010, 12:41 AM
Henne played a fantastic game...

BUT

So did the Sanchize. Good luck on the rest of your season Fins. I just ask, please don't bash the Jets as much as you do... oh wait, that's what keeps the gears of this board turning.

Ah, well. Never mind then.

AphexPhin
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Really good game man. I was impressed with the Jets (esp Sanchez and Keller). Keller reminds me of a younger Gates. He dominated early on.

Jason Allen really picked a bad time to self destruct lol.

Congrats on the win Jets fans. Dolphins tried to take advantage of Revis being out, but the Jets Offense capitalized and came away with the win.

david1023
09-27-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't like the fins and most of the fans are always extremely pessimistic or extremely optimistic, which is very annoying, but the Dolphins finally have a good team with a good system and a lot of young talent to build a better team around. Henning, I think, called a great game and it could have gone either way. First team to make the big mistake would lose, and unfortunately it was the Dolphins. I think the Dolphin's defense let them down, if either of Sanchez's passes were intercepted, maybe the Dolphins would have come out with the win.

With Sanchez and Henne leading their clubs, we fans should start getting used to these types of games.

EDIT: I really don't understand the title of this thread.

Fuerue
09-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Yeah congratulations Miami, you guys have a heck of a team. I think our defense looked pretty confused out there, and I have to credit the OC and execution to make our Defense look that bad. You guys have a great team, and I think we will both be fighting neck and neck for the division. I think the Pats will hang around, but I feel pretty confident that Miami has a better team now. Once Henne and Marshall collect a little more chemistry, it will be something to see. I anticipate our next meeting later in the season will be a barn burner. Good luck on the upcoming weeks.