PDA

View Full Version : I hate Braylon Edwards!

timwendt58
09-27-2010, 01:44 AM
That dude actually thinks he's the ****. He got a lucky TD due to Allen slipping. He's lucky Vontae wasn't covering him. The dude is lucky he was even able to play tonight. His TD celebration really shows you what kind of person he is especially considering what he did earlier in the week. I hate this guy.

MP-Omnis
09-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Yeah, **** him and the small Crimean village living in his beard.

JoeFin
09-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Yeah, he got lucky on that play. ... But he also looked pretty good, to be honest.

tfh_rules
09-27-2010, 01:52 AM
I hate Braylon Edwards.

Thats because he's a douche bag. its normal.

eifmp
09-27-2010, 01:52 AM
I wonder why Vontae wasn't covering him.

Kdawg954
09-27-2010, 01:57 AM
That dude actually thinks he's the ****. He got a lucky TD due to Allen slipping. He's lucky Vontae wasn't covering him. The dude is lucky he was even able to play tonight. His TD celebration really shows you what kind of person he is especially considering what he did earlier in the week. I hate this guy.

I think you should reapproach Braylon after you figure out why Vontae wasn't covering him.

MP-Omnis
09-27-2010, 02:13 AM
I wonder why Vontae wasn't covering him.

He'll be covering Santonio next time.

Ozfin77
09-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Guy has mental issues......

I used to like him when he was at Michigan.......Sad, sad young man.

MarshallFin1
09-27-2010, 02:37 AM
this guy has some serious issues in hes life ahead of him, hes in for a huge wake up call.

justdev7
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM
Yeremiah blew that coverage over the top. Keller had been burning him all night though so it's understandable

zackmandude63
09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
Why isnt he in jail? Getting arrested while on probation SHOULD equal automatic jail time!

Hayden Fox
09-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Shame on the Jets for letting that guy play this week.

SA_BUTTA
09-27-2010, 09:09 AM
It was just too huge of a game for them to sit him out the game... 1 quarter suspension is the type of penalty you give for being late or missing a practice....

NJPhinFan21
09-27-2010, 09:11 AM
I jsut don't understand his celebrations. He looks like a spaz

stanner
09-27-2010, 09:13 AM

what's ronnie brown think about this?

Jet Offensive
09-27-2010, 09:13 AM

i didnt see the dolphins sit ronnie for his dui at all. oh i know, it was the offseason so that makes it ok to get tanked and drive.

jfaulknercahill
09-27-2010, 09:48 AM
**** didnt Jason Allen get a DUI? I guess he shoulda sat that quarter like Edwards did the 1st.

bucket656
09-27-2010, 10:54 AM
**** didnt Jason Allen get a DUI? I guess he shoulda sat that quarter like Edwards did the 1st.
the guy was on probation. he had teammates in the car with him. wasnt he around when stallworth killed a guy while drunk driving? braylon got arrested not even a week ago? **** if i was on probation and was pulled over driving drunk i dont go home after the cops stop me.

Jetsfan0099
09-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I jsut don't understand his celebrations. He looks like a spaz
Edwards was getting his swag on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPJmDc0b_M&feature=related

Swantoon
09-27-2010, 11:18 AM
I think the 1st quarter benching was a fine punishment for the team to dish out. Ronnie situation is different because it was 6 mo before the season started. I don't think the Jets needed to sit Braylen for the whole game.

09-27-2010, 04:00 PM

Did Ronnie Brown miss any time for his DUI?

At least the Jets benched him a quarter, the Dolphins let their arrested players play the whole game.

zackmandude63
09-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Quit comparing Ronnie and Braylon...Braylon is on probation, Ronnie is not, are both dumb for what they did? Of course? But DUI is a violatuion of probation and should have landed Braylon in jail!

bucket656
09-28-2010, 01:30 AM

i didnt think you were coming back..:baghead:

MadDog 88
09-28-2010, 01:35 AM
The celebration in the end zone on national TV was in poor taste given he was "humbled" (his words) after his arrest. He didn't learn anything from it which is not surprising. He is another star athlete who feels "self entitled." For him to succeed both on and off the field, he needs a disciplined well structured franchise, something the Jets do not provide.

GreenTidalWave
09-28-2010, 01:53 AM
For him to succeed both on and off the field, he needs a disciplined well structured franchise, something the Jets do not provide.

Like the Dolphins perhaps? How many arrests have that model and disciplined franchise down in Miami been hit with since Rex Ryan took over for the Jets? Five... or was it Six? Someone refresh my memory. Clearly, the Dolphins are some kind of model, no?

VAMIADOLFAN90
09-28-2010, 05:27 AM
i didnt see the dolphins sit ronnie for his dui at all. oh i know, it was the offseason so that makes it ok to get tanked and drive.

The diffrence is there past. Ronnie didnt beat the **** out of someone in the club

ScotsJet
09-28-2010, 06:18 AM
Quit comparing Ronnie and Braylon...Braylon is on probation, Ronnie is not, are both dumb for what they did? Of course? But DUI is a violatuion of probation and should have landed Braylon in jail!
That's for the courts to determine, not the Jets. If he's convicted he'll no doubt be punished further.

zackmandude63
09-28-2010, 07:07 AM
That's for the courts to determine, not the Jets. If he's convicted he'll no doubt be punished further.

the breathalizer is his coviction. I'm on probation and I was told that if I get arrested for anything, I am in jail for a year, and my stupidity was my very first offense.

KlausC
09-28-2010, 07:30 AM
The celebration in the end zone on national TV was in poor taste given he was "humbled" (his words) after his arrest. He didn't learn anything from it which is not surprising. He is another star athlete who feels "self entitled." For him to succeed both on and off the field, he needs a disciplined well structured franchise, something the Jets do not provide.

Here are the arrests for the Fins and Jets since your disciplined, structured FO took over.

5/26/2010 Phillip Merling Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.
3/19/2010 Ronnie Brown Miami RB Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.
2/20/2010 Will Allen Miami CB Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.
2/6/2010 Tony McDaniel Miami DT Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend.
10/5/2009 Will Billingsley Miami CB Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.
5/24/2009 Randy Starks Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach. Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.
4/11/2008 Reagan Mauia Miami FB Charged with punching man in the face and knocking him out in a restaurant parking lot in Florida.
2/1/2008 Matt Roth Miami DE Arrested on public intoxication charge stemming from incident at bar in Iowa City, Iowa. Pleaded guilty, $182 fine.

9/21/2010 Braylon Edwards N.Y. Jets WR Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.
11/29/2008 Shaun Ellis N.Y. Jets DE Arreseted, charged with marijuana possession and speeding after being pulled over in New Jersey.

You guys sound like real hypocrites when you try to attack another team for having bad seeds.

FTR - that's one arrest that occurred under the undisciplined leadership of Rex Ryan. The other came when we had Mangini. All EIGHT of those MIA arrests came under Sporano.

zackmandude63
09-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Here are the arrests for the Fins and Jets since your disciplined, structured FO took over.

5/26/2010 Phillip Merling Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery on pregnant girlfriend.
3/19/2010 Ronnie Brown Miami RB Arrested on suspicion of DUI near Atlanta after being pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Blood-alcohol content of .158.
2/20/2010 Will Allen Miami CB Arrested, charged with DUI about 3:30 a.m. in Miami Beach. Breath tests showed blood-alcohol content at .152 and .167.
2/6/2010 Tony McDaniel Miami DT Arrested on misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly getting into fight with his girlfriend.
10/5/2009 Will Billingsley Miami CB Arrested, charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and resisting arrest after scratches found on girlfriend's arm and neck.
5/24/2009 Randy Starks Miami DE Arrested, charged with aggravated battery of a police officer in Miami Beach. Reduced to misdemeanor traffic violation, $219 fine, eight hours in traffic classes.
4/11/2008 Reagan Mauia Miami FB Charged with punching man in the face and knocking him out in a restaurant parking lot in Florida.
2/1/2008 Matt Roth Miami DE Arrested on public intoxication charge stemming from incident at bar in Iowa City, Iowa. Pleaded guilty, $182 fine.

9/21/2010 Braylon Edwards N.Y. Jets WR Arrested on suspicion of drunken driving around 5:15 a.m. in New York. Blood-alcohol content reportedly 0.16.
11/29/2008 Shaun Ellis N.Y. Jets DE Arreseted, charged with marijuana possession and speeding after being pulled over in New Jersey.

You guys sound like real hypocrites when you try to attack another team for having bad seeds.

FTR - that's one arrest that occurred under the undisciplined leadership of Rex Ryan. The other came when we had Mangini. All EIGHT of those MIA arrests came under Sporano.

Only 3 of those players have suited up this season....McDaniel, Brown, and Starks. McDaniel is getting his punishment with a suspension of the following game. Starks whole situation was just laughable, and yes Ronnie got DUI as did Edwards, but Edwards is pn probation where Ronnie is not. Getting arrested while on probation lands a normal person in jail.

nyjunc
09-28-2010, 07:53 AM

Braylon is a hatable guy w/o a doubt but he didn't get lucky. he made a nice move and faked allen out, give him some credit. he was a key to our win w/ that huge play along w/ that really huge 3rd and 10 and drawing the flag on the final TD drive.

jfaulknercahill
09-28-2010, 09:40 AM

why do you have brandon marshall as your sig?

MarshallFin1
09-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Braylon is a hatable guy w/o a doubt but he didn't get lucky. he made a nice move and faked allen out, give him some credit. he was a key to our win w/ that huge play along w/ that really huge 3rd and 10 and drawing the flag on the final TD drive.

lol nice move? are u freakin kiddin me? the cb slipped on the slippery turf, if he had not slipped braylon was tackled right there and than. Get real man.

KlausC
09-28-2010, 10:32 AM
why do you have brandon marshall as your sig?

Because he's really good.

SabanHater
09-28-2010, 10:43 AM
he's gonna get suspended for 4 games.

ukilledkenny
09-28-2010, 10:47 AM
The Dolphins are all such choir boys. I am ashamed the Jets exposed such a good group of guys to a thug like Braylon Edwards.

MiamiDolphins34
09-28-2010, 10:54 AM
This punk always looks like a top 3 wr when he plays us....thanx jason allen for makin this punk look like randy moss.

FinNutZ
09-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Hate is a bit to much, but from a guy that was just arrested and has had some question on his past about catching the ball, he shouldn't act so cocky.

ukilledkenny
09-28-2010, 11:16 AM
lol nice move? are u freakin kiddin me? the cb slipped on the slippery turf, if he had not slipped braylon was tackled right there and than. Get real man.

Braylon was on the same turf that Allen was on. Braylon came to a complete stop and kept his feet while Allen fell down. Blame the turf if you want but they were both on the same field and only one guy fell.

bucket656
09-28-2010, 07:09 PM

drawing the flag was right. and he faked him out? no sir. its not that i hate braylon its i hate the fact famous people get away with things that normal people would be sittin in jail for.

nyjunc
09-29-2010, 08:34 AM
drawing the flag was right. and he faked him out? no sir. its not that i hate braylon its i hate the fact famous people get away with things that normal people would be sittin in jail for.

Absolutely, Allen expected him to turn outside and he turned inside. the hesitation by Allen cuased the slip while Braylon kept his feet and ran for the score.

I hate that guys like that get away w/ what he did BUT it's not fair that Braylong should be suspended while your arrested players(including 2 DUIs) never were suspended. It should be an automatic suspension but it's not, the Jets did more than any other team in the past couple of years as every other player(non-marginal players) arrested for DUI in recent years didn't miss any time b/c of a suspension.

ollie
09-29-2010, 09:59 AM
What's the difference? The flag was the correct call. Whether or not he faked him is up for interpretation and moot anyway

Jetsfan89
09-29-2010, 10:50 AM
Brandon Marshall has got pulled over for a DUI, was involved in the death of one of his teamates in Denver (Darrant Williams), and was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct after being involved in a fight with his fiancee where I believe some reports state that he came at her with of all things a lead pipe.

It sounds like you guys have a lovely human being playing WR for you.

Swantoon
09-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Brandon Marshall has got pulled over for a DUI, was involved in the death of one of his teamates in Denver (Darrant Williams), and was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct after being involved in a fight with his fiancee where I believe some reports state that he came at her with of all things a lead pipe.

All those things may be true, but he has managed to do one thing right. He has not put on a puke green uniform and played for the Jets.

Jetsfan89
09-29-2010, 10:59 AM
All those things may be true, but he has managed to do one thing right. He has not put on a puke green uniform and played for the Jets.

No he's put on an Aqua and Orange uniform and played for a team named after a Gay Shark.

Swantoon
09-29-2010, 11:00 AM
No he's put on an Aqua and Orange uniform and played for a team named after a Gay Shark.
When did he play for the Jabberjaws?

bucket656
09-30-2010, 03:12 AM

im not saying our team is full of saints. im not saying any team should be or one team is better behaved than the other. im saying the guy got a dwi while on probation, hes in jail regardless of a 1 quarter benching from the jests.

Chuck-182
09-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Yeah since he got traded to the Jets he's turned into a huge douche, I liked him better when he was with Cleveland.

HybridPHIN 23
09-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Everyone knows you got busted drinkin and drivin, and are lucky to be playing......... so when you score a td you start to **** 'n duggie in the endzone ??? you've gotta be kiddin me.... to me thats like saying " haaaa haaaa, look at me now, i didnt learn **** from what i did and now i feel like i can get away with anything " When your outcasted by your original team, and you wind up on the Jets or Raiders... its for a reason. Punks.

Possum
09-30-2010, 11:32 PM
well edwards hates you, so does cromartie's 9 kids.

josekareh
10-01-2010, 01:01 AM
what's ronnie brown think about this?

What kind of question is that??? JEST fan right????

ukilledkenny
10-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Everyone knows you got busted drinkin and drivin, and are lucky to be playing......... so when you score a td you start to **** 'n duggie in the endzone ??? you've gotta be kiddin me.... to me thats like saying " haaaa haaaa, look at me now, i didnt learn **** from what i did and now i feel like i can get away with anything " When your outcasted by your original team, and you wind up on the Jets or Raiders... its for a reason. Punks.

:sidelol: You guys are hilarious!

josekareh
10-01-2010, 01:08 AM
The Dolphins are all such choir boys. I am ashamed the Jets exposed such a good group of guys to a thug like Braylon Edwards.

Your mama said we sang good in bed, that horizontal tango was plain good, she was just a little stiff!!!!

#1dolphinsfan
10-01-2010, 01:11 AM
I hate Edwards but he is a good WR he has good size and speed his hands are inconsistant but he is still a very good WR

ukilledkenny
10-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Your mama said we sang good in bed, that horizontal tango was plain good, she was just a little stiff!!!!

The priest gave you a day off from cleaning his trumpet?

phinatic0083
10-01-2010, 01:58 AM
look some of you guys are missing the big point here. the ONLY reason why edwards was suspended for one qtr wasn't "because it was the right honorable thing to do" (hmmm my computer can't put "honorable" and that word for the mechanical flying transportation machine in the same sentence, must not compute) its because a week earlier they got their ***** blasted from the whole locker room situation, so to stave off further bad press edwards was benched. otherwise he would have played the whole game regardless.

sm0kinfins
10-01-2010, 05:10 AM
To those idiot trolls who want to compare Ronnie Browns DUI to that of Edwards'... Edwards is on probation and should have been immediatly jailed for his offense. Ronnie Brown was not. Edwards was indirectly involved with the death of another human being (let that sok in a minute) through his own poor judgement and negligence. Ronnie Brown wasn't. Edwards has a history of being a gigantic douche bag. Ronnie Brown doesn't.

Now please trolls, just go away.

jetsknicks1
10-01-2010, 07:49 AM
To those idiot trolls who want to compare Ronnie Browns DUI to that of Edwards'... Edwards is on probation and should have been immediatly jailed for his offense. Ronnie Brown was not. Edwards was indirectly involved with the death of another human being (let that sok in a minute) through his own poor judgement and negligence. Ronnie Brown wasn't. Edwards has a history of being a gigantic douche bag. Ronnie Brown doesn't.

What I find funny, is that you guys have a big game against the Pats in just a few days, and you're all still railing about Edwards. Perhaps you should focus on what's ahead, not behind.

KlausC
10-01-2010, 08:22 AM

Yea Edwards has this thing called a "lawyer". What the "lawyer" will do is delay the legal process as long as possible to try and have this worked out in the off season. Technically he hasn't violated probation unless he's convicted in a "court of law".

Surely as an American citizen you've heard of these things.

The point people make with Brown can be made with about 20 other NFL players over the past two years. That is, NO TEAMS suspend their own players for this. The Jets went above and beyond by giving the Fins a break for 1 quarter.

ukilledkenny
10-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Yea Edwards has this thing called a "lawyer". What the "lawyer" will do is delay the legal process as long as possible to try and have this worked out in the off season. Technically he hasn't violated probation unless he's convicted in a "court of law".

The point people make with Brown can be made with about 20 other NFL players over the past two years. That is, NO TEAMS suspend their own players for this. The Jets went above and beyond by giving the Fins a break for 1 quarter.

This is some of the best trolling I have ever seen.

sm0kinfins
10-02-2010, 06:41 AM

I'm not an idiot. Of course I know how lawyers work. We're all guilty until proven innocent in a court of law. That's how it works. But please, what about my other point? Edwards was in fact indirectly involved in the death of a human being. What if that were your sister? Your mother?

He has shown a pattern of stupidty. The Jests didn't go above and beyond. They did the right thing. (Man, that hurt to type)

ukilledkenny
10-02-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm not an idiot. Of course I know how lawyers work. We're all guilty until proven innocent in a court of law. That's how it works. But please, what about my other point? Edwards was in fact indirectly involved in the death of a human being. What if that were your sister? Your mother?

He has shown a pattern of stupidty. The Jests didn't go above and beyond. They did the right thing. (Man, that hurt to type)

I'm pretty sure you are an idiot. Edwards is only responsible for his own actions. He was with Stallworth before Stallworth hit that guy (who was j walking and also drunk). What exactly was Braylon supposed to do to stop that from happening? take away his friends keys? slash his tires?

Is he an idiot for drinking and driving? yes he is. Does getting arrested for drinking and driving result in anybody getting suspended from work? no it does not. Seems like there is a lot of bitching about Braylon getting away with something when you guys are asking for the Jets to do something that wouldn't even happen to a normal person. Under normal circumstances an employer would probably never find out that one of their employees got a DWI because it is a legal matter.

sm0kinfins
10-06-2010, 03:23 AM
I'm pretty sure you are an idiot. Edwards is only responsible for his own actions. He was with Stallworth before Stallworth hit that guy (who was j walking and also drunk). What exactly was Braylon supposed to do to stop that from happening? take away his friends keys? slash his tires?

Is he an idiot for drinking and driving? yes he is. Does getting arrested for drinking and driving result in anybody getting suspended from work? no it does not. Seems like there is a lot of bitching about Braylon getting away with something when you guys are asking for the Jets to do something that wouldn't even happen to a normal person. Under normal circumstances an employer would probably never find out that one of their employees got a DWI because it is a legal matter.

Yeah, **** for brains, he absolutely could have taken his keys. Or how about a simple "Hey buddy, you're pretty wasted. Let's call a cab?"

Jaywalking? Seriously? Next time your ***** of a mom jaywalks, I hope she gets mowed down by a drunk athlete. We'll see if you still feel the same... Idiot.

stanner
10-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah, **** for brains, he absolutely could have taken his keys. Or how about a simple "Hey buddy, you're pretty wasted. Let's call a cab?"

Jaywalking? Seriously? Next time your ***** of a mom jaywalks, I hope she gets mowed down by a drunk athlete. We'll see if you still feel the same... Idiot.

my mom jaywalked last night and was mowed down by an intoxicated Renee Richards, the male-born transexual tennis player who was barred from the 1976 US Open tournament because of her sex reassignment surgery. now my mom's leg is broke. thanks a lot, jerk!

KlausC
10-27-2010, 09:51 AM

To say he was indirectly involved with that death is a pretty big stretch for any rational person to make. So I can only conclude that you're either completely irrational or simply blinded by your queer teal tinted shades. I'd be willing to bet that most of us have been out with friends who have driven drunk and didn't do dick about it.